AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:30 pm

"Zoro?!" I let out surprised and thinking that, of course it would be Zoro! "Wow! of course it's you! you're the only one i know who would do something like break my front door." I thought out loud as i placed my sword back in it's sheath. "Heh, yup! The one and only!" I placed my hands on my hips with a smile on my lips. "I haven't seen you in forever! Come inside! what happened??" I asked retreiving my weapon that were indented in the wall with a small tug on the thin pieces of wires that were already connected to the Kunai knives and Shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 pm

"Oi!" I snapped at her comment. What was so weird with breaking someones' front door...? I mean, they wouldn't answer so...? People, I’ll never get them. As she sheathed her sword, I dropped my tense hand back onto the hilt of Wado Ichimonji. When she confirmed she was, in fact, Tenten, I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, someone I actually know. I chuckled silently, I was already in the house... it must have been out of habit for her to say that, "You know, I’m already in-" My voice broke, and I grimaced. I knew that question was coming... I shook my head and gave my best smile I could muster up, "... Nothing happened, I've just been... busy." Hopefully she would believe that. "What have you been up to?" I had to come up with something, fast, and that's all I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 pm

I giggled at his reaction. Walking over to my front door seeing how it was broken, i sighed as he answered my questioned. "Busy with what?? fighting bad guys and saving the innocent?" I asked with a big open smile as i looked up at him. "Me? umm... nothin much, just raising my kids, takin care of Neji, and myself... and all that." I thought about all the things that happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm

I shrug my shoulders, "Yeah... sure. Guess you could say that...?" It came out like a question, damn my voice. I walked over to a couch and plopped down on , setting my three swords against the object. "That's good... nothing else has happened during my absence?" I questioned while swinging both of my arms behind my neck, using them as a kind of pillow.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:50 pm

"What?? Really?? You!! Saved the innocent??" I let out sarcasticly suprised. I giggled afterwards not being able to hold in my laughter. "You want anything to eat or drink??" I suggested as I quickly put on my apron to cook some breakfast for me and my family.

( sorry it took a while i'm on mu mom's phone now so it takes a while xPP )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 pm

"You know I didn't do that..." I mutter with a tinge of annoyance coating my words. At the word "drink", however, I perked up, "Ya got booze?" Alcohol. That's exactly what I needed right now.

(It's cool... you don't have to post if your busy or anything ya know)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 pm

( No it's not that i'm busy, it's just it takes me a while to finish my post xPP )

"booze??... Yuup." I let out as I reached into the back of my secret cabnet and pulled out a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

(M'kay)

I smirked widely when the bottle came to view and held out my hand, other arm still behind my neck, "Just toss it..." I mutter
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 pm

I quickly toss the bottle to him with a smile on my lips. "Don't finish it though! It's my secret stash!!" I mentioned as I was starting to grab ingredients for me to make breakfast. Soon I start hearing my kids had woken up and are now walking towards the living room. Since they had grown since the last time Zoro saw them, which was when they were little kids, they thought that Zoro was some intruder. So they activated their Byakugan's and summoned a few kunai knives in their hands. They were almost teenagers, in the middle of their genin years so they're about my shoulder length. "Mama!! There's a old, drinking man in the living room!!" Kamiko had shouted warning me as they both got into a fighting Hyuuga stance. ( like Neji and Hinata in the chunin exams x33 )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 am

I swiftly caught the bottle and snapped the cap off with my thumb, said cap flying into the air, doing a couple spins, then landing on the ground almost silently. I simply waved my free hand at her command and raised the bottle to my lips, soon chugging it, almost oblivious to what she had said. My eye wandered over to the hallway when I heard light footsteps, and, by the sound of it, there were two people. I shrugged, it was just probably Kamiko and... the other kid... don't remember his name. After just a second, the two figures whom I guessed emerged, probably still half-asleep because it took them a moment to register that I was an "intruder" and to pull out their weapons- ... wait, what?! Did that little brat just call me old?! And why were they getting ready to attack...? I slammed the bottle onto the table next to me, narrowing my eye into the infamous death-glare, "The freak did you just call me...?" I growled and stood up, towering over them, "I'm not old, brat!"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:46 am

"Can you at least pick up after yourself?" I let out walkin to pick up the cap from the floor with a long sigh. Seeing my kids in atttack position toward Zoro I giggled. "Now, now... Kamiko, Daichi. he's a guest not an intruder." I looked over at Kamiko her long hair looking more and more like Hinata's dark purple although with dark brown, my hair color. Daichi on the other hand looking just like Neji, his long dark brown hair tied in a pony tail though."Zoro, please calm down, they're just children." I let out trying hoping that he doesn't get too hot-blooded. "You know this man, Mother??" Daichi asked looking up at me. As I was about to reply Kamiko responds, "Oi! I'm no brat, old man!!" Kamiko shouted at Zoro. Sighing that she got her fighting spirit from me i slightly slouched my back.

( sorry took me a while ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

I grunted at Tenten's question, not breaking my glare away from the brat. "Yeah, I'm not an intruder or whatever, so leave me the hell alone!" It came out more... angrier than I intended, but what could you do? I completely ignored Tenten's request; they may have been children, but they needed to learn their place. Discipline. I turned around and grabbed Sandai Kitetsu once more, unsheathing it while Kamiko snidely remarked at me. I shifted my head to the right to look back at her, then I was gone. When I trained with Mihawk, I focused deeply on my speed, for before I had lack of it. It paid off well. The whistling sound of cutting through air echoed through the house again, and my blade headed full force for Kamiko's throat, but stopped just a millimeter away from it. She could probably feel the cold steel in waves. "Ever heard of respect? Learn it. You show respect to your superiors just as you would to your parents. And when I say superiors, I mean even your enemies." I spat out just as cold as the steel blade.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 am

Kamiko watched trying to read his attacks until he disappeared and appeared behind her his sword clost to her throat. Kamiko gulped just slightly as she glared at Zoro behind her. While that was going on Tenten disappeared as well and appeared legs around Zoro's upper torso her own sword against his neck. "Zoro! Don't go and try killing my own flesh 'n blood..." Tenten spoke. Kamiko's widened eyes calmed down and let out a smirk. "No, Mama... He's right... You know the saying respect your elders." Kamiko let out a slight sweat drop on her temple. Daichi quickly had vains appear on his outer eyes as he quickly pressed on Zoro's minor pressure points. "That was out of respect..." Daichi let out in his serious, unchanging face.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

"I had no intent to kill her," I unconsciously chuckled, "Do you really think I would kill your own daughter?" I narrowed my eye in suspicion at Kamiko's words. Unfortunately for me, Daichi was on the side of my blind spot. When I heard steps, I quickly removed my sword from Kamiko's neck as quickly as I could with Tenten restraining me. However, the cursed blade grazed her throat, creating a good-sized cut, but it was anything but deep. "Crap! Sandai..." I scolded the katana mentally. I manged to dodge a few of Daichi's attacks but not all. I grimaced but still stood, sword dripping with just slight blood.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 am

As Zoro lost his balance just slightly because of Daichi, Kamiko grimanced at the accidental wound also applying pressure. "Don't worry, Uncle... You'll heal..." Daichi informed. "Daichi!! That was a little bit too far." Tenten let out jumping off of Zoro. She quickly flicked Daichi's forhead as punishment for now. "You're father and I will talk about this later, but for now bandage up your sister while I help Zoro." Tenten ordered. Daichi of course followed as his mother said while he quietly blush of embarrassment as he rubbed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:00 am

I flashed a glare at Daichi and scowled; he was underestimating me, he was being too cocky for his own good. Sandai Kitetsu roared for more blood, and I was actually thinking about granting its wishes; I shook my head, regaining control. "I'm fine, I do not need help." My voice was stern and slightly dark I suppose. Grabbing a piece of my clothing, I wiped the blood off from the "Third Generation Demon-Splitter" and sheathed it. When I took a step, slight pain flashed through my body, but I only laughed it off. It was, in reality, nothing to me. Most would think I was crazy, those who knew me would not.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

"uhh... I say you do." Tenten let out seeing that he was trying to laugh off the pain. She was then at his side ready for him to lean on her. Later Daichi, who had aleady finished bandaging his sister's injury enntered the living room with his pale eyes staring at the floor, facing Zoro. "Daichi?" Tenten questioned as he kind of just stood there for a few seconds. "I apologize..." He mumbled out glancing up at Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 pm

"I'm fine." I insisted to Tenten and pushed her away. I walked over to a wall and leaned against it, arms folded across my chest, face expressionless, despite an ice cold eye and slight frown. I stood there in silence until Daichi re-entered the room, but I didn’t even acknowledge him at all. Didn't plan to, either. However, when he apologized, I raised an eyebrow, being just a bit surprised. "Whatever..." I muttered and waved it off. "How's the brat?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Tenten smiled at Daichi's apology but then looked up at Zoro like he was crazy at his 'whatever..' response. "Zoro!! Give him a more proper answer!!" Tenten whisper-yelled smacking his arm out of habit. Daichi scrunched his eye brows together as he stared intently at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

I muttered a remark under my breath after Tenten slapped my arm for no apparent reason as I'm concerned, "The freak you want me to say? I said it was fine!" I whispered harshly back and turned to the kid. It was true, I did it was fine... in my own way, that is. They must have not been familiar with my choice of words. "Whatever, it's fine. I don't really care..." I looked down Daichi, "You didn't answer my question, is Kamiko okay?" I wasn't worried or anything... just... needed to know to what extant I had to go to punish my katana....
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:03 pm

(momma can i join :3? lol)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

( yeah you can join!! X33 )

Tenten sighed thinking it was fine enough from Zoro. "How is your sister??" Tenten asked Daichi as she pat his head. "She's fine... I'm sure it'll heal in a week or so..." Daichi let out looking up at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:52 pm

I nodded my head slightly at his response and slid down the wall, taking a seat on the floor. Where could they have gone? Back to the ship? No... Luffy's probably tearing this town apart trying to find me... I took a deep breath and sighed, Meh, they'll be fine...

(Hey Akira :p)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Skies would burst through the door. Her long light hair fell over her shoulders as she would walk over to her moyher. Her two katana's strapped to her side as she would have a angry face on " what happened to kamiko!" She demanded she was a older ninja compared to her younger siblings
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh hi zoro (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's House
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: