AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going on Haitus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 pm

As it says pretty much, I'm going to be on a haitus for awhile from now on. I will be gone from the site, only reason I will be online is to reply to ONLY rp's and messages. Any other topics I will no longer include myself in for I don't want my infectious drama spreading. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Miharu you dont have to leave I took you off as a mod because every since we went in both as mods on this thing we have been fighting...I was losing my best friend over it...Leaving because of it makes no since. Your still the same as you were before you just cant kick people out or moderate topics.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Has absolutely nothing to do with moderators. I'm cutting all ties between us for now and since your in this category of random stuff the most, I wont be in these topics. See if I feel better by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

ok....
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

*Sighs* Madara talked to me about it, and I would like to work things out, but I can't use my cell and I'm no with Sasuke right now so I can't use his. Plus mom's asleep. If you're upset I will stop on my hiatus, but that doesn't give me much of a resolution thus far.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:05 pm

I know that he spoke with you...and i see where your coming from. Im sorry....However I do not see how anything I can possibly say can help you. If you wish to leave and you wish to not talk to me for a while do it. I can no longer fight with you or anyone else. The smallest thing that stresses me out makes me sick I cry at almost everything. I never said once that my problems were bigger than yours nor did i make myself better than you...never. So Miharu..Im going to be the bigger and more mature person yes at this time Im going to be the BETTER person and let things lie. That does not mean that I think I am god...I never did think that. I try to treat everyone i know as equals to myself...that's what FRIENDS do...you said IM blind open your eyes your not the only person in pain and neither am I.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Alright so, Raita and I worked things out over a discussion, and I wont be on a hiatus. I hope your happy sacura, now you can stop yelling at me to stay T_T
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 am

Yup that's rite all is fixed and hopefully it stays that way cause it sucks to lose a friend...Especially if its your best friend ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on Haitus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on Haitus   Going on Haitus Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on Haitus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: