AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Odd Meetings~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Thinks: [Shes gotten faster, and her chakra is insane pouring out of her. Should I fight or walk away?]
*When her blade swings for my head I block her with one swing of my executioners blade, she won't be able to stand a chance against me. I ram forward like a bull hitting her into a tree from behind to hold her in place. Girl can't keep her trap shut was her problem.*

[it's short cuz I'm going to bed.]
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 am

My eyes shot open hearing the mans words."Feed, on me?" I said shakily. I brought my sword back up defensively and stepped back until finally hitting a tree.[Damn] I thought as the man walked toward me. There was nowhere I could go.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"The way your fighting, you have no desire to kill me. I've fought you many times, you wouldn't ever kill your opponent by trapping them like this. So...Should I ask why your letting me live? Or are you only going easy on me, you know deep down you want me dead. Is that the truth?" miharu was having troubles figuring him out. He was a confusing man at times but also easy to read his moves. Either way, she wasn't planning to either get herself injured or murdered. With her blade still out in front of her she used her arms to push him forward and back up giving her room to move away from te tree then get into a defensive stance again.
"Then what do you really want?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:31 pm

I chuckled as I continued to walk forward towards the girl she was so frightened, cornered like a small game of cat an mouse. Yet she stayed strong. I continued to walk forward until she could go no further and I was merely a few inches from her. I brought up my hand letting my fingers glide across the side of her face."You beauty has not flawed.." I said. My voice became quiet as I spoke, my eyes narrowed in remembrance of my late wife.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:10 am

*Getting shoved back I ground my feet to keep me still with balance. She was different, not more mature in attitude but she grew up. Ignoring all her ranting and yelling she was kind of cute. I was a silent killer, I didn't like cute things but Miharu showed lots of beauty. That shouldn't even be on my mind I had to tell myself, but I felt a connection. I lowered my guillotine listening to her going on. What did I want? I was just passing though and didn't want to deal with a thing until this happened, or something else maybe.*
"I never said I wanted you dead. If you keep making a fuss you will be. Let's sit down and catch up. No tricks.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 pm

(hey you two, this rp will be held off for a little while.)
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 pm

[I heard the news about Raita, we can wait to finish the rp until she gets back.]
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

[ awe Zabu that was sweet thank you for waiting for me *hug* btw i dont care if you want to be hugged or not heh]

[REPLYING TIME! >Very Happy )

I continued to look up at the man he seemed angry at me but not at the same time. I looked around unknowing as of what to do as his fingers grazed my face. they were cold, so cold. like ice. My heart thundered in my chest against my ribcage."I dont, understand..." i said voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:37 pm

She didn't know if this was a trick or if she wanted to risk it. She had known him when she was four years old, how was she suppose to know if this was a trick or not since she hardly remembered his personality. Either wa, Miharu had to be careful and not let her guard down no matter what, even if he didn't have any bad intentions. She lowered her Kusangi blade but kept her distance and sat down on the ground. Zabuza was a strange man, plus he was looking at her strangely as if he had something to say but he didn't know how to put it into words. Just cause she would talk with him didn't mean she'd tell him everything either, she didn't want him getting in her head. "Fine, I'll talk with you for a little bit, but I'm not telling you everything since I don't trust you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 pm

I smiled down at the girl."So afraid.." I breathed leaning forward. She was still, stiff as a rock as i placed my face in the crook of her neck. "Even I, do not understand..." I whispered. My eyes began to glow and as suddenly as lightly strikes I bit her taking her crimson life force into myself. She would be mine as she was so long, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:25 am

[I dont like hugs. o-o]

*I sighed and sat down across from her criss cross and stuck my sword into the ground beside me. She didn't change that much since i last saw her, same kid instead grown up. What she said didnt make any difference since she never trusted me back then. Something was different but i didnt know what, i couldnt place it but it was on the tip of my tongue.*
You were always like this. I wonder why its so funny to see you get mad and point ur sword at me. Its like I'm seein the child from back then still. I was young too so probably a lot has changed with me. Not you though.
*I knew something was up with her, it wasnt even the trust. Something else was bothering her and I could see it in her eyes even if her face told me she hated everyone/thing. It coulda been me, coming and interupting her personal time and weaseling into her time bringing back memories she didnt want. They werent bad memories at least i dont think. Worth a shot asking her what was on her mind.*

How have you been since I last saw you? You seem different. Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:31 pm

I shivered as his breath glided over my neck then screamed just as suddenly as his teeth burrowed into my neck. I tried to get him off of me but he wouldn't budge it was like trying to push over a mountain. I whimpered then my body fell limp against his. My eyes were glazed over my mind spinning with thoughts of death and confusion."...P..please." I breathed then coughed.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:44 pm

"I'm fine." Miharu said, not caring and looking away. Why the hell should he even care, no one cared about her, plus he was the type of guy who only cared about himself anyways. He kept mentioning when she was a child back when she use to know him, now he was more of just a stranger to her. "I'm not the same as I was back then..." She looked back at him and frowned. "I was weak and frail back then...But now I'm probably even stronger than you..." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 pm

(well then my apologies for the long wait...i suppose i wouldn't be to surprised if no one wanted to continue such an old Roleplay.)

I could hear as her heartbeat slowed, the sweet voice of my victim as she pleaded for her life as so many before her. I shivered with the pure pleasure of it all as she fought against me.So strong she was. I pulled my fangs from her soft skin and moved the hair from her face as i gently lay her on the ground."Shhh, child.." I whispered."You can either die here, Or live forever young.." i leaned in close to here ear."And be mine." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Odd Meetings~   ~Odd Meetings~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Odd Meetings~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Private Roleplays :: Private Rp-
Jump to: