AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimensions Collide Rp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

Dimensions Collide Rp Empty
PostSubject: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:55 pm

This rp was created by raita and meh!
This is where all the animes clash to make one big RP.

Anyone is welcome is rp and can belong to any Anime

Please enjoy and rp!
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

I will still remain as Naruto and if no one minds I'll play my Cousins character to live her dream and loving passion for her since she is dead now
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm

(my apologies Naruto...but i cant allow that...I said you can play other anime/game characters that arnt taken...not other peoples characters. I am truly sorry for your loss but these rules stand.)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:15 pm

(Very well Raita I'll just rp just for her love of it not her then)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 am

(ok and sorry once again naruto... anyone wanna start?)
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 am

(I'm surprised I didn't notice this rp. I'll start.)

My feet dangled over the edge of a small bridge. Beneath was a small creek with running water. It was used by the children around here who loved to come and play on a hot summers day. It was more of an abandoned area, no cars uses this bridge anymore and it was more for walking over. My name is Bec, I had been dead for thousands of years, and now I was alive again, givin a second chance at life. I was in Carcery Vale eight now, this is where Dervish and his nephew Grubbs live. For the short time Grubbs was gone off hunting demons I stayed with Dervish at his home. Today he gave me a break from asking questions, so I lured myself here to a quiet suttle place where I could relax. It seemed nothing could go wrong today. For now, that is...
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm

I teleported out of nowhere well more or less made myself visible to anyone who cared to notice. I appeared near a bridge with a girl on it and shrugged. I walked over and jumped onto one of the side rails. Weirdly enough I had silver fox ears on my head and a long silver tail.[Seriously...these things are weird.] I thought. I never had them until Mayuri decided to unleashe the demon in me.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm

I was gazing out into the creek out in from of me, but I noticed a man stood on a side rail just a few meters away from me on the bridge. I wondered what he was doing, but I didn't question it, he probably just wanted a better view of the water.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 pm

I was walking around looking in the water as i went. Every so often i would kneel down and look at something inside of it. I shoved my hand in then pulled back with a wide smile."Fish!" I said cheerily."time for food."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:47 am

(are these oc's? Or do we use people from other animes?)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:18 pm

(both ...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensions Collide Rp   Dimensions Collide Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimensions Collide Rp
Page 1 of 1