AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Jiraiya never once snooped in her bag he spotted it from the corner of his eye. "Raita I'm observant...you shouldn't open your bag out in the open" Jiraiya mentioned to her. He knew she couldn't do it..she couldn't kill Naruto but why risk her life coming here.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 pm

My eyes widened when he told me how he found out just them I felt stupid, embarrassed."I see" I said sadly and looked away at the floor."I....No one knows who I am here anymore. I have friends here too." I explained."When I'm here im like a normal person...not part of the Akatsuki." I said with a sad smile. I mean, I enjoyed being part of the Akatsuki and hanging out with them but sometimes I felt like I needed something more. I wanted to feel like I wasn't having to hide all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

"Raita promise me you won't hurt Naruto and you'll be fine as for the other Akatsuki the Leaf Village will deal with them" he continued. His eyes softened towards her sad smile. "Raita I won't tell anyone alright since Naruto seemed to take a liking to you as a friend" He finished off. He pointed to the Blue Crystal necklace around her neck assuming Naruto gave that to her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 pm

I looked at Jiraiya slightly surprised that he would do this for me. I was stuck in an odd position being friends with both the village and the Akatsuki. Often times it tore me apart to live two lives."Thank you master Jiraiya.." I said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Jiraiya nodded to her and smiled. "Perhaps we should check on Naruto then" Jiraiya said as an invited.

(Crap I'm freaking crying)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:24 pm

I smiled and nodded at Jiraiya. Then went to check up on Naruto walking into his hospital room."Hey kid." I said with a smile waving as i entered the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Naruto turned his head which was wrapped up in bandages and smiled seeing his friend. "Raita hey" Naruto said before flinching from the burns. "Ouch these really do hurt" Naruto then laughed. He Notice Jiraiya didn't follow Raita here maybe he was off doing his "Research".
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm

I laughed slightly at Naruto. He was always so happy even when in pain."You're lucky you'll heal queickly those wounds would kill a normal person." I told him. I pulled up a chair and sat in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 am

His smile grew bigger due to Raita being friendly to him not many were. "I'm glad you came to see me Raita...it's nice" He commented. Her crimson red hair always caught his attention. It gave her away often so finding her in a crowd of people wouldn't be that hard even for him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 am

I smiled at Naruto as he said these words."Of course Naruto, we're friends now rite?" I said. After I said this the hospital room door opened reveling a pink hared girl, she seemed angry."Naruto, you knuckle head what did you do this time!" She yelled. The girl then blinked and looked at me. Her angered face then softened as she smiled at me."Oh, hello...I'm sorry who are you?" she asked. I blinked a few times narrowing my eyes with sudden annoyance."...uh, Raita...And you are?" I asked. The girl remained silent for a few moments before smiling again."Sakura Haruno" she introduced. As we girls began talking it was almost as if Naruto had disappeared but to me he was still there.[man...this girl wont shut up..] I thought as I began twitching inwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 am

Naruto noticed Sakura come in angrier then ever even when he really didn't do anything. "Uh Sakura....I didn't do anything it was Kyuubi" Naruto said almost wanting to hide under a rock. He soon realized that she started ignoring him which was nothing new to him. "Um this is Raita my friend" Naruto tried to explain to Sakura however she seemed to ignore him so he gave up trying to explain to her. Soon Tsunade walks in and placed one hand on Sakura's shoulder. Her eyes were now On Raita she could tell the girl was a demon but never said anything to her since Naruto claimed she was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)   Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyū-bi to kitsune no on'nanoko (Naruto and Raita unless invited)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3