AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 pm

"So much for a thank you ass hole" Growls at him. *Punches Ichigo*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Uh oh! Rukia! We've got ourselves a rumble!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Damn mutt!! *growls almost kicking him* Wanna start somethin'?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

"WHO YOU CALLING A MUTT" *Bites Ichigo's leg*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Andy: Mom, why is there a soul reaper and a wolf fighting in my room?

Oh dear, if you two are going to fight, then don't fight in my son's room.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

*grabs him by the furr behind his neck* "LET GO!" looks at emily "O-h, sorry..darn it stop bitting!!" walks out of the room dragging the dog in his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Yeah sorry it's just that my son was going to join in the fight and he's already had enough from training with his father, so I was preventing him from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 pm

*Has fangs locked into Ichigo's leg flesh* "Never"
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm

KNOCK IT OFF ALL OF YOU! *punches Kage's head and kicks Ichigo's stomach*
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 pm

*Releases Ichigo's leg* "OW WHAT THE FUCK"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

pops his head back into the room* "No problem really this happens all the time" sweatdrops (ha! atleast your son takes over your father xD i had a son once and he wasnt like a shinigami at all lol)

*looks at rukia* "Thanks i thought he would never let go" =__=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

*Tackles Ichigo down wagging both tails and drooling on him* "Heh that hardly phases me though it did hurt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Andy: Mom? *looks at me with a questioning look after seeing Rukia*

That's Rukia, she's breaking up the fight so that you won't have to join it.

Andy: Aww man! *sighs since he was looking forward to a good fight*

Hehe, just like his father.

(Lol you mean from his father? Yeah I guess so, but he can be a handful since he's as confident as him as well.)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Kage! *blows a dog whistle, just to try it out*

No problem Ichigo ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:29 pm

falls flat "ugh..dog drool" =_= pushes his snout away from his face (i wished my son was like urs XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:30 pm

*Hears dog whistle* Hmm really now that isn't very effective on me (Rukia use the Control Rod that hurts him more)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 pm

*slaps him with a stick* knock it off! *looks at the stick* what's this thing anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:33 pm

(No you don't. This boy also takes from takes from his father's cockiness and would always get in some kind of trouble. I think he tried to pick a fight with Nakeem one time, and Nakeem was huge! in more ways than one. He was lucky his father had come to his rescue.)

Andy: Hey! *glares at me*

*pinches his ear*

Andy: Ow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

"Not that no" Kage growls "Stupid control rod"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 pm

*ichigo continues to lay there waiting for kage to get off him* =__=

(Haha you forget this is ichigo you are talking to, i like getting into danger so if my son did as yours does then he would become a bad-ass shinigami in no time x'D all my son did was stay in some kind of workshop making potions -_-'')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

(When did you get a son?)

"Orokana ninjin no toppu ichigo" Growls getting off him.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 pm

(neh it was a long time ago with a girl named Jerica -o-)

*looks confused as he sits back up* .___.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:44 pm

(hmm oh her she is at my college in fact we hang out by the way she's in the hospital with her mom and the japanese means stupid carrot top Ichigo))

Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

(yeah i know she is in college..oh so you are one of her friends nice^^ hn it doesnt surprise me anymore, she usually is in a hospital :\ Oh damn now you know my damn nickname XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Ouch! And you knew Jerica as well? Wow. I'm learning a lot more than I expected from you. Also I guess I can see why you would be disappointed in your son. Last time I checked, in case you were asking me this too, Kage, I was pretty drunk the night Yylfordt and I conceived Andy. Yylfordt got me drunk so that he could kidnap me then all of the sudden, here's Andy, but it was all concentual, me being drunk...Anyways how is Jerica doing in the hospital?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: