AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Of course. Who can ever forget a face like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 pm

You mean this face *Makes face*

If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 Screenshots_000781
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Yup, that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:15 pm

lol I thought so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Well back to the matter at hand. What are you doing in my room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Having tea and Cookies why are you in my room miss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:18 pm

I would like to ask you the same question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:20 pm

I doubt your sister approves of this at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Not at all. She would be mad at the both of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Well it's not my fault your in my room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 pm

And it's not your fault your in mine. Also my mate will also not be pleased by this. He is similar to a demon.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Why is there 2 people fighting in my bed? Mayuri wont be happy to hear about this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am

I could ask you why your in my room and why your standing in the cat's litter box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

Yeah why are you guys in my room? Yylfordt's going to get angry and I'll have to cover Andy's ears for this.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Where is Mayuri and why is Emily and a weird man in my bed instead? Someone explain to me what's going on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Is this a slumber party? Cause everyone other than me, Yylfordt, and Andy on certain occasions (when he has nightmares) are in my bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 pm

A slumber party sounds nice to me who wants cookies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 pm

That depends, what kind of cookies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Doesn't matter I cook all different kinds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Wow in that case I would love some choc. chip cookies. Although my mate might get very jealous.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Can I have chocolate chip cookie dough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 am

Ok so Emily wants cooked C.C Cookies and you want the dough um ok very well ladies *Tosses Lanna a bag of cold cookie dough and makes the rest for Emily* Here you go.

If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 -Sebastian-Michaelis-sebastian-michaelis-19911276-1280-720
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 am

Thank you hese are really good. I wonder if Yylfordt likes cookies too since he usually settles on souls of the dead, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Yum. *She begins to eat the cookie dough*
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 am

you didn't give me any cookies!?!? how mean TTATT
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: