Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Heh she is no match for the former third captain Scarlet Kurokaji
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animecollagerpg.forumotion.com
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

haha Gin is ALL your Raita! xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Haha xD You as a captain use to scare me sometimes. Ohhh the crazy crap we use to do back then though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 am

Heh heh I was a crazy bitch.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 am

Hehe, we were both insane!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 am

You and I are always insane!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 am

Sadly enough no matter where we are, we're always insane. xD
i think we had hyperactive issues haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 am

I realized that we hardly named any Arrancar or Espada for our "beloved" so I thought "how about we separate them! Which Soul Reaper would you marry and which Arrancar/Espada would you marry?"

So I thought, if I could marry one of them.... I would pick either Grimmjow (cause he's so rock and roll goodness!) or Ulquiorra (but most likely Grimmjow because at least HE shows emotions, that and he's cooler XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animefox223.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 am

Cool ^_^ I'm sticking with one of Grimmjow's fracciones, Yylfordt. He's such a sexy animal XD btw thank you for the drawing in your art forum Cat X3
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:21 pm

who will i marry? oh geez yall are not going to like my answer at all XD *coughs* ok plz dont kill me (especially you miharu x'D)
I would marry orihime^^ only because! she is there for me at most and knows my inner emotions better than anyone else. Yes at times she is annoying but once in our lives some people get annyoing, eh.

As for arrancars....hmm...i was thinking of nel but nevermind XP

I should make Grimmjow post something here XD so he can see....*points at rukia's comment*lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Lol I think you two would make a cute couple but no offense, I'm more of an OrihimexUlquiorra fan.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm

RUUUUUKKKIIIAAAA..... we have the same sexy men on our lists Uquiorra, and Grimm grimm kitty!
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

NONE OF THEM MADARA IS TOO SMEXY FOR BLEACH THEY WOULD DIE OF OVER EXPOSER TO AWESOME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Lmfao! XD Figures that would be YOUR answer tobi!

Ummmm...Idk...I don't really like any of the espada OR arrancar. T_T
But I would sooo not mind dating Ggio Vega he's hot ^^ hehe.
I always liked him a lot Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

I am sorry ichigo but I seriously like rukia and ichigo together better cuz for me ichigo and orohime just look like brother and sister xPP I can see rukia and ichigo together xDD and I can see Orohime and Uliquiorra together too but not Ichigo an a Orohime xPPP sorry Ichigo but thats just I see em xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 am

Lol I just now saw your comment Ichigo. BLECH!!!!
Sorry but as I've said before, every anime has a character that we label, "THE BITCH."
In naruto, it's Sakura, and in Bleach, it's Orihime. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ewwwwwww xDD
I actually like the idea of ichigo and rukia better no offense and orihime and ulquirrio (idk how to spell his name)
Kinda like beauty and the beast i guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 am

I kinda agree with Miharu... Except I don't use that b word xPP I just say that I hate or really dislike her xPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 am

I personally don't have a problem with Orihime. I mean look at who I used to make my avi.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:01 pm

I don't really mind how Orohime looks but it's just the fact that she doesn't help in battles at all but when she does it's only those little hairpins xPP... That's just me though xPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Then you won't like my angel bell. It's got similar powers.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

well same here, I don't mind her looks or anything, and she's nice and sweet, but she's like sakura and is basically helpless and pointless, kind of a burden. Sure she wants to get stronger so she's not bringing everyone down, butttttt not guna happen unless she can let go of her feelings to be able to kill. So there both bitches, female dogs that do nothing to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Yeeeaaah saaamme xPP I just think that at times where theres trouble she should help out and fight and not just stand there and watch xPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:49 pm

...yeah you guys are really not going to like me neither. I'm only a healer.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Really!?!? I wouldn't be able to handle just being a healer ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Yeah I couldn't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   

Back to top Go down

Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next