Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 pm

I would have just added some sort of power that comes from just her ( but not her hair pins ) like maybe your character can at least learn martial arts or something xPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 am

Well I can learn self defense from the soul reapers. Plus I'm good with turning my adrenaline into strength. In real life I've done it before in first grade on a bully.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Then there you go! =DD as long as you are able to protect your self i'm good xDD

Sorry if i'm being mean or anything but that's just how I think xPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

lol to what madara said! x'D
Oh not a problem Tenten i also agree with what you partially said..I would also like for ichigo to be with Rukia, however the fact that renji hangs out with her mostly is why she deserves him better than me =\ But here's my 3 faves in order-
1- IchigoXOrohime
2- IchigoXRukia
3- IchigoXNel
As for Orohime this is my order-
1- OrohimeXIchigo (of course >.<)
2- OrohimeXUlquiorra (second fave!^^)
3- OrohimeXUryuu or OrohimeXGrimmjow (cant really decide ._.)

Well...there you have it XP

Ah, you finally read my comment Miharu?!xD i thought i dodged the bullet lol anywaaays yeah i also partially agree with you on her being useless like sakura but...idk i think that animes will be boring if there wasnt a character who acted useless or annoying =w=' so.....i like her xD anywho we all have are likes and dislikes on somethingx3

I actually think thats neat/cool of you Emily! Very Happy Being a healer greatly helps out plus i cant wait to see these bells of yours, i remember reading it on your post on Bleach/Naruto rp* =) I mean...not everyone has to have some sort of power...being what you are really is enough but that's entirely up to you^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Lol thank you Ichigo ^_^ and about my angel bell, if you want to see them so badly I can take a pic of them in real life and upload it for you. Yes my angel bell actually exist and it does provide some magic in them when they jingle.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 am

Must..... suppress.....my.....urge....to....kill....Ichigo.....

Sorry I haven't been on recently! To much school/sickness/FeralHearts/art gets me behind.

and I'd go with OhrihimeXUryuu cause he sews and she likes cutesie things

I don't like the pairing RukiaXRenji that much.... I don't know why but I feel that he doesn't suit her best. They are close friends but in my opinion, they don't mix well as a couple
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Like umm....No one Mad
I'm a loner and single...Yup Wink
I do not freak out when someone says that they love me -_-(actually when I read that alot of people will go out with me..I ran in circles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm

just pick one kitty before I cut your tail off with my sword! (jk jk)
we never said you HAD to marry one, just who would be your closest choice if you DID HAVE to.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm pretty sure you know his answer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

I guess ichigo's right about the whole being a healer is pretty special but I say that she should know how to fight for herself xPP

Oh and I kinda do agree again with Ichigo about the Rukia and Renji... I mean I can see them together but...i dunno I kinda prefer ichigo and rukia xPP dunno why.... XPP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Because they look like they belong together!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animecollagerpg.forumotion.com
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 pm

I will agree on the rukia and renji...No offense ichigo but you are alone! Orihime and rukia are both taken! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Wow sis your freaking nice xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animecollagerpg.forumotion.com
Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 pm

D: you're so hyper huh Miharu? Don't worry Ichigo! *coughberrybrainscough* You still got your friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 pm

*mumbles* “tch! Females..” 7_7 (Kidding! XD) *scratches head* Well…If you females remember Renji was the closest person to her, he knows her more than I do..in fact they grew up together…eh-..sort of. Remember how much Renji blushed when he saw Rukia picking up some sort of flower which was flowing by some river. ..and how much they had good laughs when they were kids…it’s because of byakuya that they were separated thus Renji didn’t got to see her that much as he used to…eventually Rukia met me..and well…it’s true that Rukia changed my world, save my family, saved me when I was in the brink of death, and split her shinigami powers with me..I am who I am thanks to her. I could then tell over the days we spent that deep inside Rukia she has a thing for me as I do too but…it wouldn’t seem fair to Renji. He is a great man, I agree that I can’t see these two together; however, it is right that she has him than me. I have also been noticing that when Rukia seeks for help (when I am not around) she goes to Renji first, she doesn’t go to her brother due to that byakuya follows something about rules and honor…I forget! XP (wow…staying true to my character aren’t I? might have gone over the edge a bit x’D)(*reads over my comment* does it sound like I feel pity for him? :\ )

Anywho! OrihimeXulquiorra is not bad, I would agree to it if only ulquiorra was still alive ;p IchigoXRukia is my second fav so I am not too much bothered with what you guys I-I mean girls agreed on^^

Oh! And so sorry Emily I didn’t respond back to you D: I would be glad to see how it looks like yes Very Happy I didn’t know you had it in rl btw <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 pm

My point has been proven!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 pm

No it isnt =w=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:01 pm

YES IT IS CAUSE MIHARU SAID SO! >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 pm

WELL MIHARU DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT (lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 am

Ohhhhhh hellllllll no! xD
*Miharu rolls up her fake sleeves and tightens her fist* you wanna go??! Huh strawberry boy?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am

ooh! go Miharu! Kick that strawberry back to kingdom come!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm

damn that nickname!! >^< *looks away coughing: eh-er weakling* Teaming up on meh?! o_o i see how it is =__= Alright then! yall ask for this! *coughs coughs* "There's no need for me to battle with short girls such as you twos" grins =w= (This is what happens when im hyper! xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Hmm who would I marry in bleach....I'm not one to choose so I'll remain a loner
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Im not short! Only maybe in rl xD lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Cant see naruto marrying someone from bleach so i agree on what Naruto said, but i bet you would choose Sakura if it werent bleach lol

Well miharu cant possibly be taller than ichigo, have you seen how tall my character is? .__. chad is taller though xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?   

Back to top Go down

Who would you marry in the world of Bleach(not the ditergent)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next