AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-men: Next Gen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 am

intentionally resisting the urge to show off my power i simply followed silently for the next 20 minutes or so until we reached a door in the side of the tunnel "wait here" he said before he dissapearing through it. when the wait time reached 30 seconds with no sign of changing soon i leaned against the wall and began considering my options.
Back to top Go down
Mynk

Mynk

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

"OMG ewwwww!" I screeched and wiped frantically at my face. After i could see again i ran after the others. "So..you sure this is safe?" I whispered to my companions as we waited for the toad to come back. I wasnt afraid, just skeptic.
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:10 am

Leon shrugged and took a deep sigh. "All I know is what I have read from the news reports, the brotherhood are terrorists trying to wipe humans off the map." He shook his head and looked to the door as it opened. A silver haired man stood at the door. "Lets go come on your all slow!" He spoke in a rushed tone than seemed to vanish from where he was standing. "Quicksilver, super speed." Leon explained.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 am

as we walked inside the bunker i noted a loud crash and then a break in the screams from the surface. "do you think Magneto will return to celebrate his victory immediately or will he try to use it to make a point through the media first?" i asked Quicksilver.
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:19 am

"Victory?! Are you slow in the head kid? Do you not see the huge robots walking around up there? This is a war." Quicksilver explained
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

"i was there, there was only one, just a scouting crew. And are you deaf? screaming stopped, the battle is over and since it was after mutants obviously magneto was up there to stop it, ergo, magneto won"
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

There was another huge crash. "Not won kid Magneto isn't even in town we had to send Juggernaut and Pyro up to try to take down the thing." He looked at the door as Toad burst in. "We gotta move its on top of us and its going to get messy." Quicksilver cursed and looked back at the three. "Keep up or get left behind."
Back to top Go down
Mynk

Mynk

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 am

I had my arms crossed leaning against a wall and sighed standing back up again."ugh, are all you mutants crabby?" I mumbled as i began walking forward. I didn't really like the idea of following people all day but...i like the idea of being executed less.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 am

we're led to a ladder that the brotherhood members climb and i think to myself "its right on top of us, and we're going up, should be fun" but i'd come up with a plan that i whisper to Leon "alright my friend, it looks like these guys are still only human and i have a plan so whaddya say we take out biggins and calm things down a bit till magneto gets home?"
Back to top Go down
Mynk

Mynk

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am

"Alright then, just get our powers, big fight....sounds like good practice." i said. after we got to the top i jumped out onto the broken road."Wow...I think your right...maybe we'll get props from their boss man eh?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Leon nodded with a quick smirk. "No problem you get me on top of that thing and I will do the rest." Leon popped the knuckles of his hands and climbed up the ladder. On the street it was chaos. Juggernaut and Pyro were doing there best against the huge robot but it was not enough. "Cyrus get me on its shoulders if I pump in enough of my power I am going to try to explode its head."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm

"you sure you're not a telepath good buddy?" i said smirking. then with a serious face i grabbed Leon's shoulder. "3...2......1" and teleported us onto the sintinels left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mynk

Mynk

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 pm

As the other two began there little plan i looked around and smirked seeing multiple down power lines. "come onnn." i told myself as i concentrated on them they began to lift."Sweet!" i said and tied them to the things arms and legs to hold it while also giving it a short.
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Leon placed his hands on the things head and began pumping energy into it. He closed his eyes as the sentinel's head began to glow a bright purple. "L...little too much." Leon stammered and stepped back his head spinning from over using the new power and he fell off the sentinel's shoulder. As he fell and the sentinel's head exploded.

Last edited by Leon Westbrook on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm

"shoulda known it was too easy" fearing that like leon i might not be able to use my power to much at once i decided to jump off and catch him before teleporting to the ground safely instead of teleporting to him and then to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mynk

Mynk

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

As the teleporter took the other guy to the ground safely the robots head exploded and fell to the ground. I smiled seeing the mission accomplished. I crossed my arms and leaned against a wall with a smirk."well that was easy enough i guess." I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Leon grabbed his head groaning loudly. "Damn that hurt." He laughed seeing the sentinel fall to the ground. "Not too shabby kids." Said a voice as a man dressed in red walked up. "Cooked em' good." Leon looked up and nodded. "Y..you must be Pyro." The man looked at Leon for a long moment and nodded. "Impressive for a few kids coming into there powers. Lets see if I can call em' right, girly over there is a Telepath." He pointed to Cyrus and nodded. "Teleporter of course... and the other." He laughed. "Seems the X-men arn't the only ones with a Gambit now." Leon looked at him and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Darko

Cyrus Darko

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

"whats the plan from here pyro? a bit new at this as you said" i asked as i struggled to rise to my feet, having had the wind knocked out of me from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Mynk

Mynk

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

I stood up uncrossing my arms as i did and walked over to the others. I looked at the man in red and nodded in a respectful manner. I then pointed at the teleporter with my thumb."What he said..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Westbrook

Leon Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 am

Pyro shook his head. "We just keep to Magneto's plan." He Held out his hand helping Leon up. "What plan?" Leon asked. Pyro smirked. "Mutant supremacy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-men: Next Gen   X-men: Next Gen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-men: Next Gen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: