AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Labyrinth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

the premise here is about 50 people wake up with no memories in a labyrinth full of beasties and the like (kinda winging it here) and develop magic as they go, you get fire water earth or wind your choice. thats pretty much it. it doesnt really matter who you post as and theres really no reason to make a character post for this one as you dont even have a name to post it with, but whatever account you use you're just a normal human you arent that character

Dark stone walls lit only by a few dim torches are all i see as i open my eyes. As I'm on my back i look up to see the walls stretching so far up into the abyssal sky that the ceiling is simply an ever darkening shadow. The shock of the situation begins to set in as i look around to see a number of other people around me waking up like me. Suddenly i realize i remember nothing, not even my own name.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:09 pm

I awake in a dark room unable to see a single thing. My head feels like it may explode with the next pulse of pain. I moaned as i stood. squinting my eyes i tried to see something but to no avail. as crawled to my feet i began to feel around and quickly found a wall seeming to be made of stone. "HELLO?!" I finally called out. Suddenly there was a glow in the room. But the glow seemed to be in the shape or outline of some kind of wolfish beast. I stepped back horrified.[great, i wake up with a headache somewhere i was obviously moved to and now im gonna get eaten.] i thought. Suddenly the beast lunged at me. I screamed and held my hands in front of me defensively. Flames appeared from nowhere burning the beast and making it yelp. When the beast stopped moving and began to dissolve, torches lit up in the room and a door appeared. I looked at my hands in shock."was that...me?"

Last edited by Raita Kurokaji on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 pm

He lifts his head looking around. His emerald green eyes scanned the dimly lit room as he struggled to remember who he was. "Where the hells?" He grumbled as he struggled to his feet. "Now what?" He asked as he moved looking for a door. He was a large almost mountain of a man standing roughly 6'5. He had broad shoulders and sandy brown hair. He wore a long black button up shirt and blue jeans. Finally finding the door he opened it and looked in seeing another large chamber filled with other people who were waking up as well. "Seems I am not alone in here." He said out loud and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 pm

"Seems I am not alone in here." At the sudden sound of the voice i bolt up to look at the man on the far side of the room. i cant help but think that with my wiry build i look like a child compared to him. but my thoughts are quickly distracted by a collection of simultaneous screams as a man in the group is pounced upon and quickly drained of fluids by a spider the size of a minivan. "HOLY SHIT!!!" is all i have time to yell as i notice the spiders eyes focus on me just before it leaped at me. on instinct i move my arms in a windmill motion in futility to flip the spider over me but to my shock the air itself moves in tandem to my arm movements and launches the behemoth across the room towards the giant man.

Last edited by Gaijin on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 am

I had been running for a while down long dark hallways lit with torches like the ones that lit up after I had killed...whatever that was. I then stopped bending over placing my hands on my knees to catch my breath. Suddenly I heard a scream and ran in that direction. This led me to a rather large room. The carnage inside was not like any i had ever seen. the room had webbing all over it and in the corners seemed to be giant cocoons. blood seemed to be strewn about from the victims of the assumed giant spider. I then turned my attention towards the commotion seeing the spider fly through the air towards a large man I blinked."thats, a big ass spider." I said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:07 pm

His eyes grew wide at the sudden motion of the smaller man. "Wow that was...HOLY CRAP!" He yelled at the large spider was flung at him. He looked to each side wondering what to do. There was only one thing he could do. He slid his left foot back to brace himself and doubled up his fist. "Eat this!" He yelled and threw a hard punch at the spider. As his fist connected the arachnid exploded into tiny pieces around him. "What the?" He looked at his hand in shock as the rock that seemed to come out of no where and cover his hand fell to the ground. "How in the world did I do that?" He mumbled to himself looking up at the others in the room. Most hand open mouths as they stared in amazement at the large man.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:11 pm

relief swelling through me as i realized the danger was over, i walk up to the man and hold my hand out to shake his. "crazy shit eh? call me gaijin sorry for throwing a giant fucking spider at ya"

Last edited by Gaijin on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:18 pm

I walked forward into the room."glad to know im not the only one here. or the only one with spontaneous powers..." I leaned against a wall and crossed my arms. "you guys have any idea how we got here? Im Phoenix btw. "
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:21 pm

The large man looked down at the two who were brave enough to approach him. "I am....." He looked around at the area around them. "Brick just call me brick." He took the mas hand and shook it than looked to the woman. "We all seem to be in a cave of sorts." He said pointing out the obvious in an attempt to show the woman there was not much to know.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

"so you guys dont remember anything either. not even our own goddamned names" suddenly angry at the memories stolen from me. "sheer walls, torches and doorways, this is no cave, somkinda building. I'd say man-made 'cept based on your rock fist, my control over the wind and the fact that i dont see a ceiling anywhere i think this is something beyond human"

Last edited by Gaijin on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:31 pm

I hald out my hand a fire suddenly illuminating from it. my eyes widened slightly seeing as the first time was an accident."Look i woke in a room and some glowing dog thing attacked me...i say were being tested by something..." i pointed out."I say we get moving before anything or anyone that might be here try to have us for lunch...or worse."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Brick nodded and looked around at the others. "Yeah sounds like a good plan. We should keep together if there are any more things out there we will need to work together to take it down." He looked to the door and began walking to it. "No use in staying here."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm

i look over my shoulder at the dozen or so people in the group behind us "travel light and leave the small fish to fry huh?" i say as i follow brick through the door
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 pm

I smiled."pretty much." I said as i too began to walk out the door behind the other guy."Better to leave in a small group we"ll attract less attention this way."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Brick nodded as he continued to walk. "Survival of the fittest." He said walking down a long corridor. He put his hands in his pockets and walked in quiet. His mind was running threw the events of the last few minutes. "Who would bring us here?" He said as he turned a corner and came to a sudden stop. The expression on his face said only one word 'FUCK!'
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 pm

before us about 50 feet away was a large ornate door, before us about 40 feet away we see a 12 foot minotaur with a 6 foot kanabo in his hands. "the beast guards the door, i dont think it will attack unless we get close, unfortunatly i see no other options but to fight it, go through the door, and see what lies beyond." i thrust my palm back down the hallway we came from and a burst of wind flies from my hand, i smirk. "as i thought its not gonna be easy but i think we can take it"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Seeing what the smaller guy could do now i thought for a moment and smirked."hey windy, how bout a team effort...flamethrower?" i said as i held out my hands letting them be engulfed in fire.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 pm

"worth a shot, light 'er up!" i yell as i use a kamehameha wave motion to force the air in the room to move like a focused blast from my hands at the minotaur
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 pm

He simply watched as the other two attempted to conjoin there powers to defeat the beast in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 pm

I smirked as i threw the fire toward the blast of air letting the wind carry it toward the Minotaur. The bull like creature lit up like a christmas tree."who wants dinner?" i said jokingly as i continuously threw fire into the wind wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Labyrinth   The Labyrinth Empty

Back to top Go down

The Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Junk Topics :: Garbage Bin-
Jump to: