AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+5
Alucard
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Ookina Hikaru
Poe
Raita Kurokaji
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Okay everyone, Its me your site admin. it has come to my attention that this site has once again died. I have no idea who all still posts, how often or all that...but I do know that many members are gone. I need to know who is still posting. I can no longer keep members in the site who arnt existent. If everyone can get together and bring people back and maybe get new members to get this thing moving I would greatly appreciate it. I will be trying to come on site more often but i need a reason to.

reasons why i cant keep members who arnt here anymore.

1. it takes up room.
2. if people think characters are being used that arnt, then we wont really have the characters being played.

so please post anything in this topic telling me your still here to let me know not to delete you. Or if your quitting also let me know.

Im thinking of doing something like a party on site or something...If anyone has ideas to liven this place up please let me know. Also other Admins...tell me if i should keep you as admin or change you to normal member?

those who dont reply to this within the month will be terminated and if you desire to come back you'll have to make a new character, or recreate them.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Poe

Poe

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:55 pm

You can'r reply if you're not logged in!!
Back to top Go down
http://ravenluna.tripod.com/
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 am

I'm posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Tackle hug Raita* Don't hit the delete button! IT'S A MINE TURTLE IN DISGUISE!!!! O.O
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 am

I apologize for not being online. I'm not home as much as I use to be. Scarlet and Lanna know what I mean. I'll attempt to get online more when I have time and visit. >.> I do not really care if you wish to keep me as an admin either, Lanna says that she still wants to be one though.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Yay May you posted! Im so tickled you wanted to stay!
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Hmm iv'e not been in here in a while. Been busy, however I suppose I wouldn't like you to terminate me miss Kitten. You wouldn't like it if you did either.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Lol I bugged him to get online since he hasn't been in forever, you can thank me later. xD but yeah, KEEP ME AS AN ADMIN.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Lanna use to have an rp going for a rave but I think it died. What plans did you have in mind for a party on the site?
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I have no idea maybe ill post up an Original Rp thats titled reunion party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 pm

I post once in a while. And so does Yori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 pm

I haven't been on much but I've been busy a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:16 pm

I am still around.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:17 am

I'm still active;;
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

I don't see it posted? Oh well, I'm a little bored. I might go on hiatus for a bit and show up once or twice since my rp partners are all leaving or are not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1