AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akon, Lanna and I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 am

"Where is she?!" Mayuri hastened his pace. She was just here and now he had somehow lost her. That damn girl, always causing a ruckus! She was more trouble than she was worth. He couldn't see how she could get so far, she was merely a child that was nearing her 8th year. Mayuri was in his lab looking for Shadow. She was suppose to stay on the chair while he took care of some biochemical products but when he returned she was gone. It was ridiculous he had to babysit her when he was busy at work, he should have kept her somewhere she would stay put. Like a cage. No, that wouldn't hold her. Perhaps a cell. "Akon!" Mayuri yelled grabbing his hayori from his chair and putting it on over his kimono. "Have you seen Shadow anywhere? If Lanna was to know I lost her I would never hear the end of it." He could picture it now. Lanna yelling at him for an hour staight. He hoped he could find Shadow in time before she found out he lost her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

Lanna heard a bunch of noises coming from Mayuri's part of the lab. She was busy doing paperwork but that yell for Akon was too familiar and she knew he was frustrated about something. Maybe she should let Akon deal with it...Until she started wondering what Shadow was up to. She was suppose to stay with her father today and learn stuff in the lab so hopefully she was having fun. Even if she wasn't glad with learning new things she was probably having a better time giving her father a hard time since it was her favorite hobby. Lanna left to go check on her but when she entered the room with Mayuri she didn't see her. "Where's Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 am

Shadow wandered off into one of the other worlds using a garganta, I watched her do it with my own eyes. I didn't stop her, I was busy with better things to take care of so I wouldn't get fired for slacking off. Shadow wasn't my responsibility either even if the Captain tried shifting the blame on me, he was the one to blame for lack of attention to his own child. "So what if she finds out? You can always sew her mouth shut if you want." Wrong. The Captain sewing the Vice Captains mouth shut would get him in deep trouble, not to mention killed if Lanna got her hands around his neck. I don't know how I even manage to stick to my job, between the two, I can't tell who's worse sometimes.....Definitely the Captain. Lanna came in next demanding to know where Shadow was due to her absence. I don't have to answer, she's not my kid or responsibility but I'll get in trouble if I hide what I know. "She opened a portal and left. I did have a tracking device on her arm guard but I don't remember her wearing them when she left. Your guess is as good as mine. Getting lost would be the most troublesome of scenarios." I could think of worse things than getting lost but putting ideas like that into their heads...They might lose their heads from fuming thoughts. "What do you two plan to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 am

Mayuri gave Akon a look that told him he would pay for this later on for not holding his orders that he had given him. "Check the tracking device just to make sure. You could be wrong and we might be able to locate her after all." He sat down at his computer turning on the monitor and entering a few keys in then turned to Lanna. "You mustn't yell at me for this. It wasn't my fault one bit." Mayuri didn't force the girl to run away, the child did of her own will. He gave orders to Akon and he didn't follow them. Lanna should know by now Mayuri has no time for babysitting children, he have more important things to do so in truth it was her fault for giving him the responsibilty that he could not uphold. "Must we really search after her? Maybe this little adventure of hers will set her straight and teach her a lesson." Mayuri said shaking his head and pulling Lanna down onto his lap teasingly moving his head to the crook of her neck, breathing on her skin. "Akon, you may leave. I have a few things I'd like to say to my wife..." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 pm

"Oh hell no you don't!" She shoved her hand in his face when he grabbed and pulled her onto his lap. "Our daughter is missing and all you can think about is alone time with her gone?!" She pushed on his face to get away from him even though he wasn't letting her go. When she saw Akon about to leave she yelled at him. "Oh no you don't! The two of you are going to fix this mess and make sure she comes back in one piece! Got it?!"
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:28 am

The two of us? I'm not even relatively apart of this! "Lanna, I think you're being unreasonable because you're just mad. I'm sure Shadow will find her way back home. If she's anything like her parents she would either, a)try to dissect whatever interests her or b)slaughter everything in her path. And with the combination I'd be even less worried." I had to rethink my choice of words there, wondering if I should have just kept my mouth shut instead. This wasn't even my fault but now the vice-captain was giving us orders to go find the kid. "As much as I have nothing better to do," I scoffed with sarcasm "I really don't trust the idea of being alone with the Captain to go find Shadow off somewhere in another dimension. She could be in the precipe world and let's face it, Captain Kurotsuchi in public in a gigai is just morally wrong."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:42 pm

"Oh?" Mayuri let go of Lanna and stood up walking over to Akon, smiling cynically. "Horrifying you say? Don't feel comfortable being alone with me? Pish posh..." He scoffed and looked over to Lanna. "I have to agree with him. She'll find her way back. If you're so worried why not come with us to go look for her? Akon seems to be unnerved with just myself. I can only imagine how out of his comfort zone he will be if we bring you along." He did this on purpose just to terrify Akon. Lanna and he were sometimes a bad combination with their personalities as he clearly stated the traits of Shadow's genetics from them and how she would respond to being out on her own. "Well, we may as well be off. Shall we?" He went to go look where he last left his gigai.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Okay, they had a point. Besides if it was just those two looking for her Shadow would probably run. "Fine fine, I'll go with. But who's suppose to cover while all three of us are gone? That's all three chairs gone. How do you think the Commander will feel knowing we're all gone because of YOUR mistake?" She poked Mayuri in the chest making it clear this wouldn't have happened if he'd just been responsible. "But anyway, Akon's got a point. Do you even have a gigai? I don't really see you go into the human world often..." Lanna on the other hand was mostly human so she didn't need a gigai, but the other two did since they were soul reapers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akon, Lanna and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon, Lanna and I   Akon, Lanna and I Empty

Back to top Go down

Akon, Lanna and I
Page 1 of 1