AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where did everyone go?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

where did everyone go? Empty
PostSubject: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

its like dead on here...
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Let's see...
I'm busy with RL stuff trying to keep myself busy so I won't have any unwanted drama popping into my life and trying to get a hold of my emotions.
Mayuri, Akon, Madara, and Reborn are all busy with work.
Raita has had a lot on her plate with appointments and group, also she's flooded with chores and has little social time lately.
Shura, Beranabus, and Mephisto have some RL problems to take care of and unfortunately won't be online much anymore at all. Family needs come first.
Amaymon is a lazy ass.
Bec is busy out looking for jobs.
No one really rp's with Emily besides Raita and I so she hardly comes online since no one else really talks to her.
Yylfordt...I have no clue. Ask Emily about him. Probably the same case.
Rin (If I remember right) is busy with classes.
Ten-Ten is having some family stuff if I remember...I saw her the other day but didn't ask. I know a lot of times though she can't get online because of her brothers using the computer.
I saw Kisho the other day too but didn't ask him why he hasn't been online much. I do know its his birthday week and he's been busy. I think he's been spending most his time with friends and keeping himself busy.
Shiro is busy in Japan and doesn't come on a ton since he has a crap load of responsibilities.
Bane I saw the other day. He doesn't get on much cause of his dad changing the password on the computer and whenever he manages to get on he usually has to sneak on.

Those are the only people I know about why they're busy. Everyone else, I have no clue why they don't come online as often.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

ah okay then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Yylfordt got bored and decided not to even bother coming online. He says that rps suck and that the real thing is better. I'm not going to say what he meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Laziness is only half the reason. I only come online to reply to one rp or two rp's and since they're as good as dead now I don't see the purpose of coming online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where did everyone go?   where did everyone go? Empty

Back to top Go down

where did everyone go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: