AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaijin the wanderer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaijin

Gaijin

Gaijin the wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Name: they all call me Gaijin (foreigner)
height: 5'9"
weight: 140lbs
Primary weapon: any sword but preferably the katana
Jutsu: I can become a shadow, I do not require a source I simply require enough chakra to do it, I can make any part of my body become solid while the rest of me is in shadow at will, mid-strength earth and water style jutsu, and a few other standard shinobi tricks you may or may not find out about should we meet in the field.

Background

The old man always said he won me in a game of cards as a baby, he stuck to that story to his dieing breath too, but regardless that old man raised me on his own, and I hated him for it every day. The day i could walk my training began. The old man was cruel and precise, he knew where to strike how to motivate, and how to create a killing machine. He struck at the slightest error and beat me relentlessly at the slightest show of pain until I stopped showing it. He could get away with whatever he wanted in his training methods, we were nomads you see I never spent more than four hours in any village while I was with the old man. We often had to steal to get by and as such we had our fair share of angry mobs but no matter the elements or the men chasing us we would sleep outside exposed. At first the old man would take care of our pursuers, but once wood had given way to steal for my training swords the task of dispatching them fell to me. In case you've been wondering, I never did know his name while he lived he was master or more often than not there was no reference to name or title between the two of us but since he's no longer with us I figure, why respect the psycho who beat me? He of course had many names for me. Depending on how well I was doing I was anything from "my son" to... well use your imagination im sure you can come up with a few of my names. Anyway about my self given name, its simple really, whenever I walked the streets of a village, to this day even, the people noted the strangeness of my appearance, pointed at me whispering things like "look at the gaijin" and such and as it was the only title I ever recieved not given by the old man. As for the old man's demise, wicked as he was you had to respect his strength, the man was a titan on the battlefield even in his old age, no he did not die a warriors death, he was taken by disease. Beyond the scars and the training the old man gave me but one gift, on his death bed he dug a shinobi headband out of his bag, there was no symbol on it though, it was simply black, black like my childhood, black like my jutsu, black... like death.

Anyway, I'll skip the boring parts, about a year after the old man croaked I began working as a private ninja for hire, taking contracts and exicuting them mercillessly for anyone. Now to get you up to speed, one day I was sitting in a tea shop where I met the third hokage, he saw my headband and asked of it origins, so I told him that which I've told you. After that fateful meeting he began giveing me leaf village missions. Upon completion of my tenth such mission he did me an honor and in doing so became my first friend in this world, he had a small leaf village symbol engraved on the back of my headband and told me I would be recognised as a leaf shinobi. Since then I completed similar ordeals for several other major villages. I have gained the freedom of a missing nin to pursue my own life and yet I now have a home, anywhere I choose....
P.S. Orochimaru murdered my only real friend, he's a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 pm

Wow, that was some nice story rite there...Fun to read and not to much to make it boring...Smile welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 pm

i try
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Whoa I loved it 8D
Please do write more background soon if you would ^^
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 pm

craaaap, ok ill think of something eventually cant dissapoint a fan
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Wow sis Lol
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaijin the wanderer   Gaijin the wanderer Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaijin the wanderer
Page 1 of 1