AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I raised a brow at Ookina.
"maybe not....should we uh...OH we should ask Alucard right?"
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Ookina groaned. "If we must..." Ookina blinked at the box. She picked up a stick that was near by and poke a corner then 'hit the deck'.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 pm

The box after being poked with the stick began to glow. I jumped behind a nearby table grabbing Ookina and tilting the table up to block a sudden lite pulse that came from the glow. The box then went back to normal. My eyes were wide when i poked my head back over the side of the table.
"What. The. Hell...was that?" I said. I looked back down at Ookina and glared.
"I said not to poke it..."

Alucard came back in the room quickly and immediately looked from the box to the two girls."What happened in here?" He asked raising his brow. He walked over to the box and picked it up. Nothing happened. Alucard whispered something in Romanian and sighed. Walking over to Ookina and Rai."Follow me..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 pm

"I couldn't help it! When has a box EVER done that from being poke with a stick?!?" She picked Rai-chan up and she sighed. "Let's go find Alucard..." Ookina groaned at this. "God help me..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Alucard had led us to his chambers at the end of the basement hallway. It was dark and creepy only lit by one lantern on a side table next to a large chair. Alucard sat there in silence seeming to read the box then suddenly, he pulled out a key. The box opened with a small click. He sighed then suddenly appeared next to Ookina handing her the odd box.

I walked over peering over Ookinas shoulder.
"What is it whats inside?" I asked wide eyed and curious as all hell because for some reason Alucard had the key to the majic box that belonged to Ookina.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Ookina peered into the box. "Papers..." She ruted around until she found the one she gave a damn about. She hand the rest of the box to Raita. Ookina scanned the paper then screamed and threw the paper in the air. "NO!! Nononononononononononononono... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She went over to the corner and hissed at the paper. "ITS LIE! It a lying sonofbitch!!!" Ookina whimpered in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 pm

I walked over and placed the box back on the table next to Alucard who was sitting in his chair calmly but he also seemed to know something. I walked over to Ookina and took the paper from her and scanned it. I then giggled and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Yer gonna be okay...at least you know who your father is...im an orphan.." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 pm

"But HIM!?!?!" She pointed to Alucard. "I thought my own father was hot!!!! Thats just wrong on sooooo many levels..." She looked at Raita and sighed. "Can we kill him so I can be an orphan too?"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 pm

I looked over to Alucard and laughed nervously.
"i don't think that would be a good idea..." I mumbled.

Alucard looked amused by Ookinas reaction to this and laughed quietly to himself. He reappeared next to Ookina again and patted her on the head lightly.
"Do you really hate me enough to kill me...if you could kill me..." he leaned in next to your ear.
"Was that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Ookina got right up in Alucards face. "You KNEW?!" Her fangs grew and her eyes turned even reder than Alucards. She smacked him across the face. silver tears came down her face. "You selfish asshole..." She walked away wiping her face. "I-I'll talk to you later Raita...I....I need to go..." Ookina swiftly retreated to her room flopping on her bed and hiding her face in her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 am

I turned toward the door were Ookina had left and stared at the empty doorway in silence. Many emotions were swirling around in my mind and none of them seemed to fit right. Why did I care about all this...it was none of my business, getting in between other peoples family issues. But I did care Ookina was now my friend in this unfamiliar place I was now calling my home. After a long while of silence I turned to Alucard saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:24 am

I looked at the girl back in silence for a long while seemingly to be having a silent stand off of sorts. Ookina now knowing she was made up of my genes had run from me, her hit had only stung for a moment. I stood and as quickly as I had done so, I was now behind the red head. "Its not wise to be here alone...you'r frail...what are you really here for?" I narrowed my eyes. Full demons dont just arrive without word or reason. I grabbed the girl by the back of her throat and tilted her head slightly to the side. My eyes glowed with anticipation. I could see the fresh blood moving behind her human colored skin. "it would be wise to answer truthfully, I could kill you in only a moment." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am

I took a breath slightly shocked once more by his quick movements. But i did not flinch.
"You treat me as a predator does his prey. Do you intend to treat me as a meal, do you really think i'm so weak?" I now narrowed my eyes wincing inwardly at the pain he was causing my throat with only one hand.
"I am only heer because I had no place to go, Do you wish me to go?" I closed my eyes keeping still.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 am

I loosened my grip and grinned to myself before dropping the young demon to the floor. She was gutsy this one, interesting. "you said you wanted to experiment on the ghouls?" I asked referring to an earlier conversation. I put my hands behind my back and walked back slowly to my chair but stopped turning back to look at the fox girl again."I could make you stronger you know..." I offered. I usually didn't do such a thing but this one intrigued me.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Ookina sat up in her bed and grabbed her violin from under her bed. She didn't like people knowing she played but she didn't care right now. As she played she closed her eyes and danced as if she were made of air and water. Graceful and fluidlike. The darkness formed in to people and danced around her room as if it were a festival. She was in her happy place. The shadow made other noises so she could play off of it. Walter passed by and put an ear to the door and was stunned. He walked out side to where Alucard and Raita where. "Did you two know Ms. Hikaru played the violin? And why is everyone looking like there going to start a brawl?"
(what she sounds like)

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A&feature=relmfu ))
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:51 pm

I paused what I was about to say to Alucard and turned slightly to Walter.
"because, thats why." I growled slightly angered my previous treatment. I then walked from the room to find Ookina. On my way to her room I heard soft music playing which got louder the closer i got to her door. I waited a moment to listen to the beautiful sound a little longer before finally knocking.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Ookina almost tripped over her rug when she heard the knock. She quickly hid her violin and leaned against her table. "C-come in." She didn't know who it was going to be. She was busy freak out that someone heard her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

I opened the door slowly and stuck my head into the door before bringing the rest of myself into the room.
"Umm, I was coming to check on you." I said I was rubbing my arm looking at her. I could tell that she was embarrassed so I didnt say anything about the music i had heard.
"So yeah, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 am

Ookina started to nod but then it slowly turned into a shake. "No...I'm so confuse, and hurt, and...and..." She let her hair fall in her face. One tear fell from her face. "How...how could another company get a hold of Alucards DNA? Let alone with out him knowing..." She punched the table in spite. "Why didn't he say something.... All those year... not knowing what I was... He could've.... he could've..." She slide off the table and reached for the violin she had hid on a seat. "I know you heard me... This was left by my mother... So I learned to play so I could be like ONE of my parents... Hell... I don't drink blood... Well not human blood... most of the time..." She just stared at up at Rai. "Why would he not find me... Now he has to deal with an ass of a daughter like me... Why Rai...Your a scientist...guess do math..something..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 am

I rushed over to my hysterical friend and kneeled beside her. I pulled her into a hug and wiped the tears from her face.
"He was probably angry that they stole his DNA, like most parents he probably was afraid you would hate him...Im sorry. I cannot help with this. shhh calm down now, at least..." I began to choke on my words.
[color=scarlet"At least you have one of your parents..."[/color] I let a tear made of blood fall from my face as i tried to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:35 am

She looked up her new friend and sniffed. "He won't be a parent...He's gonna be like the rest...an actor...he doesn't give a damn...." She plopped her head on Rai shoulder and sighed. "Parents dont exsist..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:41 am

I smiled and looked up at the wall. placing a hand on top of her head i sighed.
"Nope...but maybe...since he knows you know..maybe he will try.." I said. I thought for a while.
"he offered me immortality after you left the room you know..."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:50 am

Ookina sighed. "You want it? then figure out how to take mine... I don't wanna live forever... Watching people I care about die from illness, murders, or just plain old time... It's awful...Dont take it..." She growled under her breath. "Stupid Alucard..."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:53 am

Little did anyone know that i was already living forever. i had stopped aging long ago.
"It doesn't matter...i already cannot die....but why would he offer such a thing..." I trailed off in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:11 am

"Who knows..." She stared at her violin. "Do you...think he's....proud...of me?" She stared at her violin in hopes it would talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)   Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Rp (Any one welcome)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: