AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yori's Stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yori's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Yori's Stories   Yori's Stories EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:29 pm

These are stories that I wrote for homework but I think they are good enough to be on here. Just a warning some of them are kind of silly.

“The City of My Sanity”
Once there was a city known by its popular public. Some were famous, but others were infamous. There was the mayor of the city who everyone knew as Mayor Billiard. He was bilious at times but when he needed to be he would also be staid. Believe it or not, a superhero lived in this city, too. His people would always cry out, “Help us, Captain Gumpy! Help us!” His name was his reputation for he had gumption and he had more than enough to battle with his arch nemesis, Doctor Deception, and his evil robot side kick, the Melonnator. Doctor Deception is infamous for spreading mendacities like an infectious disease and programming the Melonnator to shoot melons of melancholy at people.
Although Captain Gumpy is brave and amiable, but even he refuses to watch as his people suffer at the hands of this impertinent evil. After an epic battle between the two forces, Doctor Deception and the Melonnator have finally been deprecated, defeated, and then repudiated by the city. Unfortunately, they have a nasty habit of coming back. The proximity they have to the city would cause severe damage. Fortunately, as long as Captain Gumpy is around, the city of my sanity will be safe from all forces of evil.

Back to top Go down

Yori's Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yori's Stories   Yori's Stories EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:36 pm

This is another one that's definitely silly. It's supposed to be a legend made up for my Spanish class but I translated it all in english just for you guys.

The History of Frog's Legs
Hey ever wondered why frog’s legs taste like a mix of both chicken and fish? Well here’s the legend of how it all began.
There was once a barn with many animals near a great sea. All of the animals argued about which one of them tasted the best, but the great war of better tasting food was between the chickens of the barn and the fish of the sea. There were many deaths from both sides. They would both get more soldiers because the fish lived in a great sea and the chickens laid a lot of eggs. The war continued, but none of them knew that there was a love that grew from this war. It was a love between Fisheo and Henliet. They were so in love that they didn’t care what the others would say about them. One night, while the chicken soldiers were away at war, Fisheo and Henliet snuck in the barn and made a lot of eggs. When King Cock found the eggs Fisheo and Henliet made, he took one of them and smashed it on a rock. A dead creature fell out of it. King Cock looked at it for a moment then poked it with a stick. One of its legs then fell off. King Cock became curious, picked it up, and then ate the dead creature’s leg. He was surprised and said, “This tastes like chicken and fish! It’s even better than both! We must make more!” Later that afternoon King Cock and Queen Tuna got together to make peace and ended the war. All of the fishes and the chickens then made many eggs together and names the creatures frogs. That’s why frog’s legs taste like a mix of both chicken and fish.
Back to top Go down

Yori's Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Poems & stories :: Poems/Stories-
Jump to: