AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might be quitting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Hey all I am sorry to say with everything going on in my life right now I may just up and quite the site...and, i know..."But its your site you can't quit!" Well i may just pick someone els and make them the now owner.

If you can come up with good resons why i should stay pleas let me know if no one says anything then ill know i have failed here.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:58 am

You're not quitting, because Miharu says so! D:<
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:33 pm

You know, your the only one whose said anything about this :/ interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm

I agree with Miharu, you can't leave! D'= I don't know you that well, but if ya leave, that won't matter 'cause then I'll never be able to talk to ya. So you can't leave! And everyone around here will miss ya. The site will be lonesome without ya. )=
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 pm

You're just going through a rough patch, you shouldn't leave. Ive only met you once in person but you were upset when we met the whole time, I understand why you wish to quit.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 am

See? Even Reborn and Shura don't want you to quit, so don't! D:< and if you try to, I'll be like fucking honey badger and smack the shit out of you until your back to your senses. XD damnit, you know I will too! Because Miharu is demanding and wants you to stay, so that means you HAVE TO STAY.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 pm

So, your going to beat me..with...a snake?
Back to top Go down
SilverGuns

SilverGuns

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Raita we would all miss you your the very life blood of this site the reason why allot of us our here and the reason why we come back I know that if it were not for you I would not have met allot of new friends and I would not have gotten into some good rps you are the one who recruits us and who inspires us you really and truly our the sunshine in this dark world of ours so "please dont take my sunshine away"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Might be quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might be quitting   Might be quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

Might be quitting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: