AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.

Go down 
+2
Dendrac
Madara Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. Empty
PostSubject: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Madara stood atop the large hill in the middle of the land. The shimmering red armor acting as a beacon to all. "To all who think to test there skills." He yelled into the wind his chakra infused into each work to carry it to the four winds. "I am waiting atop the tallest hill in the land of fire come let us test your skills." He crossed his arms and smirked darkly. "This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 pm

(I would like to test meself against you but i'm still not 100% sure how a fight on here would work xD so i'll pass. Since i came here i have always wanted to do a rp with you. Just do xD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 am

(Debating on whether or not I'll enter. XD)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 am

(Feel free to join its not a naruto only so any one can play.)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Raita crouched on a tree branch nearby. her head jerking toward an enormous amount of chakra release. she sweat dropped and looked over in the direction from wince it came."Oh here we go again...Im sooo not getting into this." she said. she then raised a brow and smirked."i wonder if anyone will even show up this time, might be fun to watch someones face get ripped off, things have been soooo boring." She laughed slightly then stopped abruptly."....i really should stop talking to myself." I rolled my eyes at my own conversation. I must have been talking to Zetsu to much again. I then decided to get a closer look.

(yeah, like Raita would be dumb enough.)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 pm

(Nvm, I don't think I'm guna enter. Wouldn't be much fun anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Madara's eyes shot to Raita as if wondering if she would have the courage to test her skills. He smiled and shook his head. One day long ago ninja would have lined up but the hundreds to test there skills against a ninja like madara uchiha but now it seemed all allowed in fear instead of embraced power and courage.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:42 am

(Mephisto and I are going to do a tag-team against you so he will be replying shortly after mine.)

I stood before the man standing on the hilltop soaked in red armor, glimmering with pride. So this was the great Madara Uchiha, feared throughout the ninja world. Since I had only recently been brought back to life, I hadn't adjusted just yet to the new changes around me. But that didn't mean I didn't know how to fight or the basics of one. Madara sent out a challenge, and an answer he would receive. I stood there, my clothes ragged and torn and my blood stained red hair blowing through the wind as a gust shot past us both. I had faced many demons in my time, in fact, I had even battled death itself. I was afraid, but that's why I learned you must overcome your fears. Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to. "I, Bec, will take your offer and battle you." I said calmly, starring into his glowing red eyes that seemed to look like they spin if I stare long enough.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Decades or centuries? A millennium, maybe? Truth be told, the last battle I had been in that actually served as a challenge was distorted and hazy in my memory. It was long forgotten after all of these years, dusty and torn like an old book. I knew of only one that could stand up to my power – my father. It was most probable that he would be able to defeat me even now. Years of training under him and learning the ways of old magic, the strongest magic, brought fourth benefits to me, lest we not forget, pain, too. When I was a young whippersnapper, I was proud of my power and thought myself above all. These days, however, those conceited thoughts have melted into boredom. No longer was there a foe that could stand against me for a millisecond. Because of that, I waded away from fighting and violence long ago and would only battle if I saw my opponent fit for the challenge. Now I was a simple spectator who learned from watching. But here I stand, beside the powerful priestess, Bec, prepared to fight this peculiar individual. Madara Uchicha was his name. I knew very little of him, but nonetheless, I could sense that he was not to be underestimated... by humans, at least. It would be interesting to see what gave him such a feared name. I took note of his odd eyes before grinning toothily. "As will I, Mephisto Pheles."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Madara's dark red eyes would scan over the two. He smirked darkly and let a soft laugh escape his lips. "So my challenge has been take up by two from another realm." He turned to fully face them one Sharingan eye suddenly switched to a more purple eye the skill known as the Rennagan. "You will face my full power!" As he spoke his chakra erupted forth the very ground beneath them shaking with power. His skill matched any in the realms and the two would soon learn it first hand.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

(If I'm going to fight you, I at least deserve an awesome song to die to. IF I die.)

I had fought demons, millions, death itself, and I was still standing here alive. Nothing could scare me now, I may have just seen it all. Madara wasn't intimidating at all compared to the horrors I faced in my entire life. I looked to Mephisto and smiled, a true friend after all to join me in this fight. He was a powerful demon but I never had the chance to see him fight before so this was new to me. Hopefully as a team we would make a powerful threat to the Uchiha founder. "I'm glad you could join me." With a swift of my hand and a chant I used my magic to tear apart the ground in front of me making a ton of stalagmites appear, ripping everything in their path on their way towards Madara. If it came in contact with him it would impale him directly. But that wasn't all I planned to start with! My hands moved quickly charging more power. With a swoop of my arms like a bird would do, I shot a gust of wind in his direction to knock him off balance. This was child's play magic but I wanted him to show his abilities first before I made the right decision to use as my standing move.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:42 am

(Hell yeah. xD)

"My pleasure." I returned the smile towards the priestess.
I rapped my hands together, applauding when the earth gave a violent shake beneath our feet. Bec made an even more stunning feat and I blew out a low whistle. Magic – it could be harmless and used for one's own amusement. The old hat trick, for instance, was such an example. Then there was the other side of the coin. It could cause destruction; if one was powerful enough, they could flatten a mountain range with a wave of their hand. Change the world for eternity. Ah, were we showing off our power? What fun! I grinned goodheartedly and took my hat off. I reached inside, took a dramatic pause, and then pulled out a boutique of flowers, namely, roses and violets. I laughed,
"Roses are red, violets are blue..." I stopped, looking puzzled, "I never was good with poetry... Oh well, what're ya gunna do?~" I sighed, laughter continuing thereafter. I found humor in the most foolish things sometimes. Really, this was one big joke to me. I could have already ended this dispute long ago; a snap of my fingers and the Azure Flames would reduce Madara to ash. But where was the fun in that?~
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Madara laughed darkly. These humans had never come across power like his and they were in for a shock as the spikes hit they passed threw him sure to be a death blow. Madara shook his head and walked threw them as if they did not exists. "You will have to try harder than that." He smirked holding his hand out. "Great push!" He called as Chakra ripped forth ripping the ground up as it shot towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:21 am

I knew I had to be serious with Madara, and I wasn't like Mephisto either who had the flames of hell to easily kill him. I had pure old magic from centuries ago that I could rely on as well as my wits. One small mistake could be my downfall. When the chakra waves came towards me ripping the ground up, it was pretty much the same exact thing I did only now coming at us. Luckily my partner lowered down his cane and helped lift me up before I was impaled since he floated on his chair in the air watching the scene unfold. He was already making his small jokes and this time with flowers. Flowers...reminded me of my nickname I was given long ago. But that was beyond the point! I watched carefully to see what Madara would do next before making my next move.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm

"How... peculiar." I mused, stroking the light stubble of hair on my chin. It wasn't every day that you saw a human who could phase through inanimate objects as a ghost would. I acted quickly when an attack was sent towards Bec, putting my curious state to rest for the time being. I waved a hand through the air and my cane appeared in my hand. Swiftly, I lowered it so the priestess could latch onto it. Raised her up – she was small and therefore light, not that it would serve a challenge for me if otherwise. Despite my appearance and rather scrawny build, my strength topped most. Same could be said for Bec – she was fragile looking but one of the strongest priestesses to have ever exist. Looks can be deceiving, as the saying goes. I snapped my fingers and a cup of tea appeared on a plate, floating weightlessly in the air. I plucked the cup from the air and took a sip whilst crossing one of my legs over the other. Bec was waiting for Madara to make a move and, as her ally in this battle, I would do the same. I would strike at the time I saw fit.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 am

Madara vanished from where he stood. A dark shadow above them would be the only signal they got as he appeared above them his eyes glowing red. "Fire style: Great fire ball!" As he finished a fire ball the size of a jumbo jet shot at them attempting to rip them apart. "I am much more than a simple human." He smirked and watched to see how the outworlders would react.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm

"You underestimate us." I told Madara then turned to Mephisto even though I was still holding onto his cane in mid-air. "Throw me." I had a plan and I was already conjuring up magic in my hand to see through this. I waited for the right moment of the fireball to come towards us and for Mephisto to do just as I asked of him. This was a risky shot but I would take it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

I watched unfazed as the attack was sent hurdling towards us. My tea was already beginning to grow cold but the heat from the fire warmed it to its original temperature. How kind, I must remember to thank him later; though later, he might not be breathing. I would have applauded if my hands were not full. Bec's words caused me to raise a curious eyebrow but nonetheless I would obey her command. I trusted the power that she was already calling upon. I pulled my cane back then threw it forward sharply, the strong force dragging Bec with it. I then settled back into my chair, sipping my tea eloquently, intrigued by the tactic that my friend was aiming to use.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 am

When he hurled me through the flames, I managed to create a type of knife like barrier of magic that ripped the fire in half, sending them opposite ways. Because Mephisto was behind me the flames would never touch him and simply fly past him. I knew they wouldn't bother him much anyways, since in the Demonata the blue flames of his were much more hot than this. While still in the air, I chanted a spell that I learned from absorbing Beranabus's memories awhile ago and decided this would work well against Madara. Breaking up the gravel from the ground, multiple pieces of sharp huge boulders waded in front of me forming a sort of protection barrier. With a forceful pound of energy, I slammed my fist at the rock but didn't make impact. It shattered, sending multiple shards at him like daggers. The middle piece of my barrier was gone, so now the broken pieces formed to make a hole, only for me to repeat the action. This way, I was quickly pretected by a shield of rock while millions of sharp edged rocks came at him. Since I couldn't float, I was doing this all while still soaring through the air getting closer and closer to him every second.

(I feel like a freaking earth bender now after that post. xD)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Madara only shook his head as he vanished again the rocks flying into the air harmless. He appeared again on the ground below them. "Fools." He smirked and raised his hand to the air. "Earth style: Spear of the gods!" He called out as a huge mountan ripped from the ground the tip as sharp as any blade. It shot out with lightning speed at Bec aiming to impale her as she soared helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

I focused my magic into my feet below me, kicking off as if I stomped on the air and hurled myself forward. This was a huge mountain and not something I could dodge quickly. If someone was watching on the sidelines, it would look nearly impossible to get out of this situation. While in the air I focused first on the lightening and used a string of magic to redirect it elsewhere, crashing into another mountain far off setting tree's and such on fire. As for the mountain, I wasn't sure what to do. Unlike Mephisto and Madara I can't easily appear and re-appear wherever I wanted. I was just a human with magical abilities. For now, I let the mountain come at me and see if my partner would be able to bail me out of this mess considering I couldn't do much on my end. If not - I was sure to instantly die.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:54 am

My, what an intense fight! I was only able to observe for so long though, and, without a word said, I was by Bec's side in the blink of an eye. I hovered in the air motionlessly, sipping my tea, casting a glance over my shoulder at the priestess. "Seems like you've gotten yourself in quite the mess..." I mused and snapped my fingers. A kettle appeared and refilled my cup, a few sugar cubes throwing themselves into the tea. While I was performing foolish antics, the mountain had only edged closer. It stopped by my command – the sharp point precisely seven millimeters away from my neck – and I hadn't the need to cast a spell or anything of the sort to make it shatter. Nothing more than dust it had become. When the chance came about, I did like to show off. Scoffing, I turned back to Madara, a smile laced with mockery playing on my lips. I could slaughter him right now. Burn him to ash. Then I could go back home and play video games, enjoy some sweets. But I didn't. I backed off and let Bec make her next move. I was merely here to defend her when need be. Nothing more or less.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.   A challange to all who think they could stand to my power. Empty

Back to top Go down

A challange to all who think they could stand to my power.
Page 1 of 1