AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom hearts 2 RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Kingdom hearts 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 pm

(this is a kingdom hearts 2 RP anyone can post)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:02 pm

I had been in this world, this odd world full of other worlds. I was taken in a few months ago by an organization called 13 it was odd, there objective. To get hearts so they could have hearts of their own. I was the only one to really have a heart here, but oddly enough even without hearts they seemed to have feelings very real feelings. My name is Raita I was partnered with Axel he and I as fire wielders hit it off instantly we were friends, good friends. He seemed different from the others acting more as if he had a heart and knew how to use it.
"Hey Axel-kun, what will we do today?" I asked kicking a rock down the street we were walking on in twilight town. little kids looked at the moving rocks oddly since they were unable to see what was making them move."I was thinking we could go kill random heartless, they always are fun to catch." I said then smiled up at him. He looked over to me with a smirk " or," he pointed up with his forefinger."We could go after that sora kid, get props from the boss and be the best members in the organization." he seemed revved up a lot lately i sighed and looked away from him. It was always about this Sora kid. I just wanted to have fun today.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

I wondered about twilight town wanting to know how I got there I wore a hat to hide the fact that I was part rabbit and part cat. I have rabbit ears and a cat tail I wear a long skirt to hide the tail. My name is Kara by the way. While I was walking I saw two people wearing black cloaks and one had long spiky red hair. "i wonder if they can help me." I said and ran up to them "um excuse me can you help me I dont know where I am."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I stopped walking suddenly blinking at the girl i turned my head. Back and forth wondering if anyone else was around. "She...doesn't see us, does she?" I said looking up at Axel. He shrugged but only that. I stepped forward right up next to the girl and leaned forward."Can you seriously see us?" I asked raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"of course I can see you NYAAA~!" I mewed and immedeately clamped a hand ofer my mouth oh god please dont let them figure me out! I yelled metally
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Ookina saw the group talking and took out her two blades and waited. She didn't know who to attack though... she couldn't hear them.

Kingdom hearts 2 RP Rapturekeyblade_display
(The red is blue instead)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 pm

I decided to run away and find someone else to ask. As soon as I was out of their sight I took my hat off so my rabbit ears could cool off.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 am

Ookina popped up behined the bunny girl. "Hiya." She grinned and showed her fangs. "How are you little bunny?" She spoke softly not to cought. She patted the bunny her on the head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:16 pm

I began to purr as this girl patted my head "I'm not just a...nya...bunny." I said "im also part cat." suddenly my ears perked up "hey can you help me find a friend of mine?" I asked the girl

Kingdom hearts 2 RP 511393296_321532
(this is kara my character)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 am

Ookina smiled. "Sure, if your bot afriad of wolves." She grinned showing her fangs and her fluffy wolf ear popped up. "My sniffer is pretty good. I can help ya."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"nope im not scared!" I said happily and held out a piece of sora's clothes "can you find him with this?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

I was bored and Axel hardly spoke a word. That girl sure seemed interesting though. I pulled my hood up.
"Ill be back later." I said and jumped into the air landing on a roof. I quickly spotted the cat bunny with another girl and decided to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Ookina sniffed the cloth and sniffed the air. Her ears pirked up and howled. There was a flash of light and OOkina was now a BIG puppy. (lol) "Get on." She layed down so she could get on.

Kingdom hearts 2 RP Jump_w10
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

I got on the girls back and gently gripped her fur so as not to fall off 'I'm coming sora!' i thought
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Ookina took off in the direction of the smell of the person trying not to make sure the girl didn't fall off when she turned corners. She stopped at the top of a cliff and saw a boy with a duck man and a dog man. "Is that him?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 pm

"yeah thats him!" I said gleefully hopping off her back and glomping sora "i finally found you sora!!" I giggled

(now I need to find someone to be sora lol)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Ookina turned back to normal and hopped down. "Um...I'm glade you found him...?" She blinked a couple of times when she saw her glomp him.

(lol Good luck.)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:30 pm

"thank you so much for helping me find him. I owe you one." I smiled then looked at sora " ive missed you so much sora." I said grinning
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 am

I blinked a few times when the other girl had turned into a wolf and took off. I sighed and followed. I laughed to myself silently when I saw who the bunny girl was looking for all along. I appeared next to the wolf chick.
"hey..." I said staring ahead at Sora and the bunny/cat.

Sorra was suddenly tackeled.
"WOH!" he yelped falling over. He then laughed seeing his friend was the one who tackled him.
"Kara we were looking everywhere for you too!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 am

I got up laughing and helped sora up before goofy picked me up in a bear hug. "im sure glad we found you kara." He said "Cant....breath...." I rasped "gawrsh kara im really sorry." He carefully set me down and I laughed
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Ookina looked over and took a step back. "Um... Hello..." Ookina didn't know what to do. "Ummmmm... Little bunny lady.... Who da heck is this???" She kept her eyes on the new person.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

"oh i actually dont know her name...i only talked to her for a little bit." i said hugging donald
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts 2 RP   Kingdom hearts 2 RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom hearts 2 RP
Page 1 of 1