AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?

Go down 
+9
Setsu Heel
Toren Haruji
sacura uchiha
Miharu Hachiko
Rukia Kuchiki
Zabuza Momochi
Tenten
Alucard
Raita Kurokaji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm

It's ok that's why I put the warning for sensetive readers ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 pm

BUT to be honest i'm kinda with you on that ^///^ hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Lol ^////^
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

other than that!!! hahah xPPP i'm actually all about personallity and a little bit on looks xDD haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

Lol as long as he's is manly, has long blonde hair, and is a bit pervy, I'm good to go
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

haha yuup!! but unpsetingly i haven't really met anyone like what i want em to be... well in person xPP i only met one person that was like that but i haven't met him personally so i don't really want to consider him at all unless i meet him in person xPP or something like that xPP haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am

I met the closest guy to being my type, unfortunately, the feelings between me and him are ones of mutual friends, and I don't like dating my friends. It screws up our friendship.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 am

oh don't you hate it when that happens??!! >=0 i personally do xPP like when one of your friends just start liking you and when you turn em down or something like that it ruins the whole relationship just like that!! xPP it kinda annoys me xPP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

I know! There's just no escaping the inebitable!!!(i think that's how u spell it)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 am

haha yeeaah i agree!! xDDD it's rediculous how fast something can be ruined by just love... xPPP haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:37 am

Yes indeed. Love can be both a blessing and a curse.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Haha yeeaah no kidding xPPPP
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Agreed....I hate how you can get mad at someone but after a while because you love them so much you cant stay mad I mean WTF!?
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 pm

kinda like in Inuyasha xPP where Kagome always gets pissed off at Inuyasha but she still ends up liking him anyways xPP to tell you the truth i think it would have been best if she went with Kouga xPPP cuz Inuyasha kinda pisses me off... him still liking that dead corpse even though she went out to kill him xPPPP
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Lol Kagome and Kouga made an awesome couple....I was always sad it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

that's kinda why in the other site i had Kagome be with Kouga!! xDD haha i was so freaking happy with my self!! xDD haha

but i thought the fact that in the Anime Kouga ended up with Ayame bothers me xPP i don't really like her xPP she acts too much of a child in my opinion xPP
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Lol i forgot that you were Kagome...and i hated Ayame
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

saaaame!!! xPP she was annoying xPP i mean to me she's like child at the age of 12 or something xPP
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm

ANYWAYS!!! who would be your guy's second choice on marrying someone in the Naruto world??

Mine would be Neji, of course xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Hmmmm...second choice...lemme think >.> hmmm....Hidan-san!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 am

ish fine ten! if i had to choose a second i would choose.... i guess suigetsu
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Getsu-san is awesome but he steals Zabu-sans sword and thats no good....also he whines to much and i mean all the time >.> lazy ass.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey at least I don't go off topic like asking what kind of shoe's their wearing xPP haha xDd
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?   Who would you marry in the world of Naruto? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you marry in the world of Naruto?
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next