AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dendrac friend or foe? rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 pm

He would blink, looking at the girl like she was stupid. "I have everyone after me. And when i do sleep at night i wake up to Kurama snoring! Sure you don't think snoring in yoru mind could wake you up? Lies....i tell yo lies.. He would put on a childish puppy pout before smirking wide. His voice deeping to a almost blood thirsty tone. "But I can say i rarely sleep for another reason.....If i'm not creating a new jutsu or a new weapon or seal. Or creating other things... His voice leading off at that. Trying to get the girl wondering about just what was he making.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 pm

I raised a brow looking completely weirded out by this guy.[Dude is soooo mentally unstable.] I thought to myself. "Well umm...would it help you sleep if i hid you?" I asked. I had almost completely ignored what his phyco voice.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

He would smirk. "So i can wake up being tested on? your not the first crazy quack that tried." His eyes glazing over closing slowly, falling asleep to the side, leaning over hte arm of the chair, the ground shaking lightly, his chakra no longer in 100% control. Making the plat form and bridge unstable.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:49 pm

I became aware quickly that if i didn't get out of here we would drown.Hey uh, i think we should get on stable ground!" I said shaking him slightly to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:30 pm

I'd stay knocked out, seeming to be from sleep issues.

(sorry for it being so short i just didn't know what to do.)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:10 pm

"Damn..." I hissed. I grabbed Dendrac and threw him over my shoulder. I ran back to land as the jutsu began to rupture causing the water to fall.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Large chakra spikes begin to pulse from me. My breathing slows down, to the point i could be dead.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:02 pm

We were now safe on land i put Dendrac on the ground quickly.[what the hell!?] I thought to myself as i stared down at him.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Blood begins to seep from my eyes, having done a very crappy surgery on himself after he found some... interesting eyes before he came to the lake today.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 am

(lol looks like this is dead xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dendrac friend or foe? rp   Dendrac friend or foe? rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dendrac friend or foe? rp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3