AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weyland's lab any1 welcomed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

weyland's lab  any1 welcomed Empty
PostSubject: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm

There in the midst of a huge forest, a huge building stood. Trucks, tanks and droids were scattered around the whole perimeter. This lab belongs to a very rich old man whose eyes craved for a new future and new stand in his nation. He was the reason he began this operation to find a new biological life form that he could use for his reign to power. Yet in mr. Weyland's mind he thought of this to be the start of a new era, making the world a better place. Oh how he was wrong! I am specimen 0006, I was selected amongst my brethren to serve under his command. Weyland thought I was "speacial" , Dr. Groves who was mr.Weyland's assistance commend me with so much tests. He studied me like a predator seeking a way to find my weakness. Each day I'm tied up in my own unit. While I hear the cries of my brethren each day being used as test rats. Our mother had no power to free herself and her children from this wretched twisted place that he couldn't call home. Yet I await for a command from my mother, so that one day we will rise and make this planet ours. Till then I will be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 pm

(im going to join u cause i love the movie: I will be a marine)

A man with rather tan skin marched down the halls of this unknown lab.. His eyes were sharp knowing the damn insects that were salvaged here are nothing to mess around with. He held his gun clse to his chest. "Damn i hate this place.." he mumbled to himself as he only listened to the sounds of his footsteps. Nothing but scientists were going about the place plus the technicians were no were seen... Most likely being used as cattle
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 am

My tests run throughly as the night became silent. Dr.Groves would estimate the results from each test in the room next to mine. His chattering was consistent with knowloedge of our race. My chest heaved back and fourth with each breathe till I felt some sudden shake through the earth's crust! A magnitude of 5 or more shook the entire building causing some of the power to give out! The alarm ranged signaling all the guards to spring forward and check all xenomorph pens just incase on of us was lucky to have been released from out restraints. Luckily my restraints had to be one of those who gave out. It was time to take my own order at once and free my siblings once and for all. Shaking my wrist for the cuffs that held tightly against them, freeing my tail from the giant cuff i was soon set free. Pulling back my head i fell onto all fours. Before scurrying to the doors. Bashing each time with all my strength on the lab door with full force my body can give me, the door would become dent, and dent till finally it gave in to my demands! Pushing through i look for a vent! Already I've found my exit. Climbing onto the wall and onto the ceiling i used my claws to push back the metal bars before slithering inside.

(srry it shrt)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 pm

(may i join?)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm

(yes join Very Happy Zuko ur reply!! And reyna go ahead and post)
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:11 pm

While making my daily routine throughout the lab of section 2D. A alarm ranged out causing my senses to be at full alarm! I would hold out my gun only to walk slowly. Looking around making sure each vent or any opening doesn't have a bug that would just jump out. Scientist and techs ran all over while some of the minor security guards ran all over the place. Weapons turned on at each gate only to have one thing for the guards to do. Check each on of the xenomorph pens. "Rookie! Fall back and report to base." spoke my walkie talkie but I chose to ignore the command from my comrades and to proceed to the main chamber of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

(oh damn! didn't see this. Is this still going 6?)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 pm

(yea)

Slithering through open vents I nearly forgotten my task! Release my brethrens is required as for the release of my mother! Quickly picking up the pace I found myself in my brethrens chambers who unfortanately was still stuck in restraints! Bursting through the vents I quickly passed my schreeeching, twitching brethren "Soon you'll be free my brothers." I would say while they'll just squirm more demanding to be released already. Finding the huge red button I'll use my second mouth to put force on it busting the connection of the wires "C-clickkk sss-s-sss" The sounds of unlatching clutches were heard!
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

(I'm gonna be a exno too)

Glancing up to number 6, hissing slipping out of the restraints, stretching my arms. Being a bit bigger then the normal warrior, being close to molting to the next stage being the oldest besides the queen, number 1. Moving to the door, slightly to the left, my tail poised to strike out to the right of me when it opens.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Number 6 would part her jaws before hissing at him yet she'll hear another call from the Queen apparently she chose her to release her. Quickly jumping onto the ceiling while the other siblings roam about the room the sounds of security was coming. "Checking the xenomorph comund #1" One said as he slid is card on the scanner thar lays beside the door on the outside. Once the light turned Green the door opened. Quickly locking my focus on the security stood there I'll lash out only to spin in the air allowing the sharp tip of my tail strike into the flesh of the Guards stomack impaling him like a kabob! Hissing slightly as my mouth seemed to be smirking in true joy. Flicking the body at the other guards only to cause them to stumble I jumped onto the ceiling only to travel on the room since ahead there was a Turret gun that had a blue beam spread out which will mark anyone who comes across it. Moving fast in jumped into another vent and made my way to the queeens chamber. There they had our beloved queen in retraints as she gave birth to many more of us . "How dare they treat mother like this!!" I growled while trying to find the button for her release but then two driods entered and began firing . A bullet striked onto my flesh screeching I fled for cover as my acid blood poured out
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I'd hiss, running right through the turrets fire, my acid blood spraying across the floor, letting my blood land on the turret shutting it down, being bigger but slower then 6. I'd make my way through the halls unable to fit in vents, using my long spear of a tail to drive through the chests of the troops. Making it two the queen chambers to see 6 be ingured by two androids, hissing almost screeching like a praetorian! The sound regretting as a praetorian and the androids begin to retreat, quickly catching up to one of the androids, opening my jaws to release a lighting fast second jaw strike through the droids skull. Dropping the droid and moving after the last one. Leaping at the droid, landing atop of it, my acid blood dripping on to the droid, i already have began to heal from the turret fire, driving my tail through the crouch gut of the droid up and out of the mouth of the droid, quickly pulling my tail out and moves away. The first droid letting out a electrical shock zapping me, letting out a full fledged screech before leaving, now more pissed then ever. Hissing back "6 free our mother." sounding.

(Being male i can reach praetorian most likely to stop there. Cause i don't know if you reed the alien comic. So i wont go farther to the king stage)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I would watch the praetorian attacked the droids allowing me to move quickly at fast speed. Finally destroying the button to our mother's restraints I found myself looking about the lace bursting through glass I made my way to the outside. Only to await beside the huge Iron gates. Soon enough Mother's Screech was heard throughout the facility "Come My Children!" It called. Waiting beside the gates I found myself turning around to finde praetorian "Are you ok?" I hissed at him as my tail flickered about.

S-s-s A bright blueish light began to illuintate the light and the thick black road that stretched out. Shadows of creatures began to multiply in numbers coming from all directions from the sides the top and bottom only to have a thunderous step be heard and a large figure came to play. The queen ran alongside her children as they all disapeared in the night relocating down below in the abandon mines about 40 miles away to finally create a larger hive of our own. Now that we are now free on the surface we can fully take revenge on all creatures! And make this world ours! We shall reign once again but when our old rival the Predators show we will be ready for battle.

"We are free now. Go with mother. I shall remain here." I commanded to the praetorian
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

I'd raise my head high and proud "I'm fine, 6 i'm higher in the chain of evaluation then you. As we stand right now i'm higher stronger, not matter how much the queen favers you. I only answer to the queen." I'd turn and head back inside.

(Again i ask do you read the comics? if you do i'd very much enjoy being able to mult to king lol he is badass!)
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Tequila:"Rookie come back to HQ we have the exact location of the Matryarch! She is heading towards the mines. Retreat to HQ to reload on suply than we shall sooner or late kill that son of a bitch!"

I would just growl. Holding onto my weapon tightly I fled through the darkness to the safety of my comrades and HQ which was full armored. Once there I will recieve all the supply I need and tomorrow morning it will be the start of a Bug hunt. "Damn what was mr.weyland trying to run here?" I'll question to myself as i listened to my radar and proceeded to the HQ which was 5 minutes away. Left, right I turned down each abandon hallway finding bodies of scientist scattered as well as broken glass from the xenomorph pens. BEEP-BEEEP I let my flashlight illuminate the ground only to see something scurry past it fast. Hearing a noise I would hold my gun out only to have a damn abomination jump at me quickly pushing it back I would shoot at it multiple times "SCRRRREEEE" it yelled before laying limp till its acid blood dissolves its body. I would began to breathe rapidly and run off towards HQ finally there I entered sealing everything off till my comrades came to me.

(i dont die tho lol)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Number 6 would hiss before nodding "You have no idea..." I'll say while remaining inside the facility

Queen: Come now home! The troops are on the move to our new hive exterminate them all!

(yes i do hehe Go ahead. Cause once the queen dies. im queen hehe :p since that what my character mults too)

(nice one zuko kill the queen already! >_< lol jk maybe hahah)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm

I'd stay in the labs, near the iron gate but with my multing hand, closes the iron doors to hide him away. Ignoring the queen's order, the sudden killing spree put me over the edge and now multing and growing to almost and maybe twice the size of the queen, having a large crest with many horns spiking out from it. My shell now harder then any of the others, having a second pair of arms like the queen but much larger. Every part of my body now sharp like a blade. Losing my ability to climb on walls for almost limitless strength, with a little work able to break any wall down most walls in one go. About 60 feet long from jaws to tail, standing at 45 feet tall now. Letting out a full out roar the trumps a queens screech, ramming in to the iron gate, throwing one half off its hedges the other bending out of my way.

(lol better hurry i'm the strongest form of xenomorph. My head is all but bulletproof. So all i got to say is "COME AT ME BRO!" xD)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Number 6 would notice her used to be brethren mult into a king hissing lowly she'll lurk back into the dark vents

(sorry for the small reply)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:49 pm

I'd roar again, turning toward the vent 6 went in to. "Come 6 we must be going now" I'd growl, deep and proud.

(lol sorry as well. Just dind't know what to do then xD)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 pm

I would hiss back at him "Hold on, Im coming.." She'll say before running out and jumping on his back "alright we can go now, you don't mind if i have a lil ride my leg is sort of injured." She'll ask nicely with a hiss at the end of her sentence before she knew it she heard voices of humans but chose to ingnore it. They're no threat anymore

(lmfao its alright@@)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm

I'd glance back to 6 only to grin, and heads out, each step i took shaking the ground. "6 If we don't get i don't get their in time the queen will die. And your the princess cell of the hive. It doesn't give you any power just when the queen dies you are able to become the new queen. Understand?" Whips my tail to the side, cutting a dead tree down, amazed at the strength i now had, i knew i'd have power but never this much.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 am

(lol I will but at the queen!!! BUWAHAHAAHA Also im in school so imma let this vid explain how i exterminate the queen before my teach catches me :p but i will reply fully later!)

(here short reply)

I happen to leave headquarters by myself as everyone made their way on their own routes yet I happen to stumble into the Queens lair! "Shit!" I mutter already my gun was loaded and the damn matriyarch saw me. She roared loud enough to call her children not to mention all the eggs she layed around her that carried the facehuggers. Charging in i shot each egg and facehugger that dared came out! Swarms of xenomorph shooting one down i made my way to the lever that exploded causing a fury of flames! Each flames dosed onto the queen causing her to scream in agony finally the last time i ushed down the lever it was the end! The finally explosion boomed the whole facility flames scattered everywhere and all the xenomorphs began to burn to death!! The ground shook causing me to stumble till i pushed enough strength just to exit! "Its over.." I say making it out of there and onto the closest ship that Tequila was on before we blasted away!
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 am

I would feel something in my whole body quickly i jumped off the king and sprinted faster ahead only to hear the screams of mother! I fell down in pain letting out screeches of agony all my siblings are dyeing! The whole hive is dead! Soon enough tw droids found me and carried me away! (skip on the video to 1:47)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

I'd begin to slowly move from a walk to a jog a jog to a run to finally a dead out sprint. Im not going to be left alone on a dead planet like this, my job is to protect the queen and any one who could becoming a queen. Spotting the droids carrying 6 away, my rage hitting its limit, roaring again. Hoping to get the droids attention, knowing being rare that WayLand bastard would want me alive, what a selfish human.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 pm

One of the droids began loading specimen 6 onto the ship before they caught glance of the king quickly they'll through canisters of gas to lure this prized specimen to sleep so they'll load him onto the ship with specimen 6's cage. "Specimen 6 is ready for off world transportation, as well as the king.." One of the droids said while contacting mr.Weyland

Weyland: "Good, she's a good prize one of the smartest from the rest. King? Bring them both to earth in the remote jungles of Chile they're we'll study these two specimen and maybe they'll be at great use for me! Depart now."

Droid: "Yes sure" He'll respond to mr. weyland before motioning more droids to secure the giant specimen onto the ship as well

Slowly awakening from a short slumber I've found myself onto a rather strange containment unit, "King? where are you?!" I hissed out before stuggling in my restraints.. Yet my body was aching badly something about me didnt feel right... I felt like changing but it seems rather slow and slightly painful. Shaking in my restraints the loud noises beyond these steel walls was the rumbling of a engine "Oh no!"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 pm

I'd open my eyes, being in-cased in pure steel. Unable to break free in the state i'm in. "I'm here 6...a floor below you. Sorry to say but i can't break free." I'd roar, barely having enough room to roar. When i get free i'll rip those droids apart.... Before another container of sleeping gas was released in to my breathing hole, knocking me out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weyland's lab any1 welcomed   weyland's lab  any1 welcomed Empty

Back to top Go down

weyland's lab any1 welcomed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next