AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~True Cross Academy~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

~True Cross Academy~ Empty
PostSubject: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:55 pm

☩ ☨ ☦ ✙ ✚ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✞ ωɛʟƈøɱɛ! ✞ ✝ ✜ ✛ ✚ ✙ ☦ ☨ ☩

~True Cross Academy~ 263671_227703650584164_193687873985742_925880_880152_n

Welcome to True Cross Academy! I am Mephisto Pheles (publicly know as Johann Faust V), the principle of this famed academy! Here students learn the necessary educational needs for their future and careers. This academy, however, is not just any regular school! It's... special. I mean, of course it's special - It's ran by me! But that aside, we offer a cram course, or cram school, to those who want to become...

Well, that's a secret.

Haha, just kidding!~ Cram school is offered to those who want to become exorcists! It's a secretive course though, so kindly stay quiet about it. Not many are chosen to become exorcists! So, will you choose the path of an exorcist? It's a rough road! You will need much training, patience, will, and determination to do so!
I wish you good luck, my students!~

Last edited by Mephisto Pheles on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 pm

"Woah..." Was all I could let out as I entered through a door that magically took us here from a different place on earth... Not really sure where but it was a completely different scenery. My eyes sparkled in amazement on how big this True Cross Academy campus was... A huge urge came from in me to just explore it as though I entered a new world.... Although apparently running on top of the roofs and jumping from wall to wall isn't exactly exploring the place so I supressed my urge to do so as I just stood to wait for host do the honors. "Mephisto? Is this True Cross Academy?" I asked as I grabbed the uniform pink skirt in excitment turning towards the demon with his signature top hat. My brown hair flowed with the wind... Well those strands that weren't pinned down in my two hair buns. My brown eyes eyed the scenery then back at Mephisto, who had taken me here and even was nice enough to give me a change of clothes, which was the girl uniform with the white tight dress shirt and a light pink skirt.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm

As much as I enjoyed exploring other places, it felt nice to be back at my academy. I closed the door that Tenten and I had walked through and took out the key. I dropped it back into my hat and set my hat back on top of my head. I could clearly tell that Tenten was busy looking around and taking in the new surroundings, so I stood still for some time, hands folded nicely behind my back.

"Mephisto? Is this True Cross Academy?"

"That it is! Amazing, is it not?" I boasted, my signature grin widening. I walked on, my cloak trailing closely behind me. "If you would be so kind as to follow me!" Not any later than five minutes were we at the gate that led into my school. The gates were tall, and let me tell you, they didn't come cheap! Two of my employees were on watch, "Good afternoon!" I greeted, the usual happy ring to my voice. They seemed a bit surprised that I was out all this way from my office, but nonetheless greeted me back. They looked at Tenten before figuring out that she was with me and also said hello to her.

I continued on, but shortly after, stopped. I took a quick scan around the area, then nodded to myself. No one else was around at the moment other than Tenten.
"Eins! Zwei! Drei!~" I snapped my fingers, transforming into my amazing canine self. "My apologies, but I will have to continue on in this form. The principal of a school cannot just be roaming around the campus freely!~"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 am

"... It is amazing!" I mumbled out as I openly smiled. Following Mephisto I continually eyed this 'New World' with my natural chocolate brown eyes. Coming towards this extremely large gate that did not look cheep at all, my eyes widened at how big this academy was. "Oh, Good afternoon." I spoke to the guards as I bowed my head respectfully, continuously eyeing the big gate even after we had pasted it. Walking backwards as we were a distance away from the gate I aimlessly stared at it with amazement.

Hearing those strange three words I turnd around to see that Mephisto had turned back into his canine form once again. Can't be roaming freely?... I guess that is true... "No need for apologies." I don't mind at all, as long as I get to explore such a large school campus that is quite larger than the school I attend, which is Ouran... And that large campus is quite big already. Although, there is something about this academy that got my blood flowing and energy pumping! I followed Mephisto eyeing the academy as we continued on with our tour of the school.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"Let us continue on, then!" I pranced on ahead. What should I show her first? I wouldn't be able to give her a whole tour of the school, for I had business to tend to. If I remember correctly, I had a meeting to attend in a bit. What fun...
It was around the time when the bell would ring again, and students would come flooding out of the classrooms. I remember one time when a student stepped on me... and then another came along that one and did the same. Though, they did apologize by giving me a dog treat... ehem... I mean a piece of meat... It was good, too. And they brushed my fur, too!~ Kind students were they! Anyways! We came to the entrance hall, and there were, as you would expect, more than a handful of people dwelling around here. They were most likely all transfer students, just arriving and getting settled in.
"This is the entrance hall, as you have probably guessed." I notified in a whisper. I climbed up the stairs, tripping to the side and tumbling down a step every once in awhile. It took strength for a little dog to trudge up these treacherous stairs! >.<
When I finally reached the top, I gave a bark of triumph, tail wagging. When that little charade was over, I looked up at Tenten.
"Are you hungry at all? We have an amazing cafeteria with delicious, first class food! Food is culture, after all!~"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

I nodded my head as we continued on with the tour of the Academy. The entrance hall was filled a bunch of people who seem new to this Academy. Walking up the stairs I giggled at the sight of Mephisto having small troubles on climbing the stairs, but as soon as he got up and his accomplishment feelung showing I let out another giggle in entertainment at how happy he was. "Food? Well I don't have any money to pay for it, unfortunately." I let out shrugging my shoulders with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

"Food? Well I don't have any money to pay for it, unfortunately."

I sighed through my nose, that way it would be less noticeable. Of course she didn't have money... No matter, I'll somehow get it back from her later. "That's nothing to worry about! I can take care of it!~" The things I did for humans...
I trotted onwards. The cafeteria wasn't too far off, but it wasn't extremely close, either. While we were walking, the bell rang. Not five seconds later were students already exiting the classrooms. Again, I sighed. The cafeteria would be crowded more so... that and, more importantly, I might get stepped on again! Plus I felt short! D: I always disliked the downsides to this form... Nonetheless, I still led on to our destination, though I stayed a bit closer to Tenten. I had less of a chance of getting stepped on if I did so. I know, I'm smart. :p
My nose twitched when the familiar scent of food crossed it. We had arrived!
"Here we are!" I scampered over to the door that led to the cafeteria, sneaking inside when another student opened it to enter. I sat down and waited for Tenten to follow.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 pm

I smiled at the thought of free food but then thought that I might want to pay him back when I can. I didn't like oweing people money soo I tried to owe them back as soon as I could. Hearing the bell ring once again I stared as the hallway filled with students. Entering the cafeteria it was also filled with students as well, following Mephisto, who was still in his canine form.

( sorry it's short i'm getting butterflies in my stomach for my dumb routine in my hip hop class xPP )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Once Tenten caught up with me, I maneuvered through the crowd to the vending machines. This was were you, obviously, bought your meal ticket. In this case, I would be buying the meal ticket, though, in reality, I shouldn't have to buy a meal ticket. I would get it free because this is my school. A dog telling one of the employees that he was the director of the academy wouldn't do, though... No, not everyone that worked here knew that I could transform into a dog.
I sat down next to one of the machines. My wallet suddenly appeared in front of me, and I pushed it forward to Tenten with my nose, telling her to go ahead and buy what she wanted. Of course, no one noticed this, for everyone was too busy with their own business.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:45 pm

As soon as I entered the cafeteria my eyed widened realizing how big this school was on the inside. Subcontiously I let out a large, "Waaah!!~" as I eyed the extremely large room just for eating. Mephisto sat on his canine behind and what seems to be his wallet appeared in front of him. Nudging it towards me I stared at it for a second letting his actions speak.... He's lending me his wallet!... Implying... Wha-?! I can get whatever?!... Well, this gives me the chance to find out how much I would own him and I guess it would be weird for a dog to order food for human... Grabbing the wallet I nodded my head and let out a small thank you as I up to it trying to figure out how to order stuff here since this was 'a whole new word' to me. ( haha I just pulled an Aladdin!! XDD haha xDD LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! Number one to me!! I even memorized every line and lyric in that movie!!! XDD haha xDD Imma dork like that!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

"Confused? All you have to do is buy the meal ticket of the food of your choice from this vendor and go get that meal." I would have given her more detailed instructions if I weren't a dog. I figured that she would be at least intelligent enough to be able to figure this task out. If she wasn't... Satan help her.
I trotted over to a table and jumped up on it. Then I curled up into a ball comfortably and watched all of the students. Some were in a hurry, why, I don’t know. What was the point of hurrying? I suppose I'll never understand. Others were casually walking around and talking joyfully, while you have the type of stuck up humans who gossip about others. Now they were funny to watch and eavesdrop on.

(O_o dear god... xD I haven't seen that movie in such a long time)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm

I looked down at Mephisto absorbing what I had to do and did so but as soon as I eyed the prices my eyes widened at how much they were. Following what he had told me I bought the meal ticket of the type of meal I wanted which was probably the cheepest and headed to where the meal was served. Handing over the meal ticket and grabbing my large plate of food with a side of cake. I smiled contently as I walked back to Mephisto who was sitting on the table curled up into a ball. "Thank you for the food." I let out extremely happy about getting food, happy enough that once I sat down and placed my food on the table I held the his canine face and pecked his nose no really embarrassed about it. Kind of strange recalling the incident in the park with me stuttering and all BUT that's just how I am. I always do different stuff at different moments... It just goes to show how weird I am.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 am

I found a group of students who were gossiping about others and whatnot. I set my head on my paws and listened to them casually, one ear perked and the other flat against my head. At first, they were merely talking about a girl and downgrading her. Then, a girl walked over to the table, and they immediately went quiet about whoever they were talking about. From what it looked like, they were talking about the exact girl who just sat down by them. I laughed mentally. Chaos would surely rise between that group.

"Thank you for the food."

I glanced over at Tenten once she sat down. "Your wel-" I was cut off when she cupped my face and gave me something that was like a kiss on my nose... but not exactly... it was too impersonal to be a kiss. I'm sure I've heard the name before... ah, yes, I believe humans called it a 'peck'. I blinked, then smiled as best as I could. This particular human surely was a bit more confusing than the rest, well, confusing to me, that is. "As I was saying, your welcome!~" I hummed, tail wagging. I could get used to this! ^.~
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Placing his wallet in front of him I smiled as I watched him smile and his tail wag. I stared at myfood content to eat it. Wanting to eat my cake soon, I knew it would be best for my stomach to eat my food before my desert.

( I feel that something should happen after eating... But I dunno what xPP haha xDD cuz I gots nothing ekse to type... >3> and I dislike writing such a short response xPP )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 pm

"When is the last time you've been to an amusement park?" I tilted my head. Quite the odd, sudden question, yes, but I was curious. That, and, I did feel like taking a trip to my amusement park. Why not? I didn't have much else to do other than going to the meeting, but that could wait. It had nothing that had to do with the True Cross Order or Grigori , no, it was just a simple meeting with the teachers of the cram school and so on! It could easily be rescheduled.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:06 pm

As I was alreadu half finishrd with my food he asked about... Wait, Wha-?! My eyes sparkled in excitement merely at the mention of such a wonderful fun filled place "Am-Amusement park?!..." I let out making sure that he asked what I thought he asked. After a confirmation my eyes sparkled even more, if it was possible. "I've never been to one..." I let out casually as I calmed down my inner child a little... Cuz I've been told that I act so much like a child that I even start to be mistaken for one...

Mentally sighing at the mere thought she remembered that she would try and contain her inner child... Well only a little.

Without my knowing my eyes sparkled in anticipation at the thought of such wonders as the amusement park. The place where ihad only seen from afar and only dreamed to be able to ride on such fun looking rides. Well, even though I've been living with the Haninozuka for most of my life... I've never really had time nor the courage to personally ask to go to such place.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 pm

"I've never been to one..."

I chuckled at her excitement. She was, like I have said before, a peculiar one. Most humans I have... watched and met never showed their carefree, childish side. No, they were too busy being 'oh so serious' and looking at the negative side of life. It was rare these days to meet a human who was, well, like this young one right before me. "Really now? Seems we'll have to fix that, hm?~" I sat up, "I could reserve the park just for the two of us!~" I winked.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm

"Reserve the park?! J-Just for us?! I didn't even know that was possible!" I spoke out of instinct... well it's how I would usually respond to such a fact. And for it to be only the two of us... My face burns slightly with embarassment at his wink AND plus the fact on what people would usually call it a... date...... BUT STILL!! It's the amusement park!! I wanna go!! My eyes sparkled at the thought but then figured that I should warn him about my crazy-ness. Mentally giggling at what i called myself i looked at Mephisto-kun, "W-Well umm, before we get there I must warn you I might be a little crazy when we're there... Heh." I let out nervously thinking that it might be an understatement as a I let out a small nervous giggle. But thought nothing of it really cuz he's going to have to deal with my crazyness sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:58 pm

"Reserve the park?! J-Just for us?! I didn't even know that was possible!"

"Anything is possible when you are with me, my dear!~" I noticed her face reddening, and I scoffed. Really, human females were so easy to... charm. Demons will charm you with a smile~ ...Well, that's how that one song goes in the musical... I believe it was called Sweeney Todd. A brilliant musical, indeed!

"W-Well umm, before we get there I must warn you I might be a little crazy when we're there... Heh."

"Do not worry about such a thing, for I am quite fine with it. Be yourself!~" I looked down at her plate of food, "You might want to finish eating before we leave, no? ...I'll eat the cake if you don't want it!~ :p"

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 am

"Well, aren't you the little charmer." I couldn't help but say it out loud, along with a smirk that I just couldn't hold in. Also to throw the whole package deal, a small giggle escaped my throat JUST to be a little fun. ( haha NIICEE!! you mentioned Sweeney Todd!!! LOVE that movie!! XDD haha xDD and I AGREE!! X33 )

I nodded in response to his 'Be yourself!~" comment and smiled. Looking down at my food which was STILL half finished I giggled at the mention of him wanting the cake. An idea popped in her head... "How about we share the cake...?" I suggested since I honestly didn't want to give the whole thing to him... I mean, it's not that I don't trust him at all or anything... I just... I want some cake too... Mentally pouting at my selfishness... Oh man... I am a child... >3> Hah OH WELL!! too late to change me now. ANYWAYS I soon continued eating again and this time I aimed to finish the whole thing so that I am able to finally see the truely amazing place... The Amusement Park. Ahh... Even I could tell that I was overflowing with enjoiment and excitement with all the sparkles that were all around and inside my eyes and face.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:01 am

"Well, aren't you the little charmer."

"That I am!~" I hummed, mischievously grinning. I could do so even while a dog... ah, yes, I am the most skillful of all. ^.~ (Saw the chance to mention it, so I did! xD Mmmhmm, it's an awesome movie.)

"How about we share the cake...?"

"You would share the cake with a dog? There are other people around you know, watching us." I took a casual glance around the room myself. And, like I had said, there were some students watching, staring. Why wouldn't they be, though? A girl talking with a dog in a cafeteria of all places would draw some attention at least. I myself didn't mind. It just meant that I was gaining more attention!~
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 pm

I giggled at his confidence and glanced at the surrounding people taking glances even some full out staring at how I was having a conversation with a dog. I really thought nothing of it since I've already gotten use to the stares of 'what a weird girl' towards me, honestly this wasn't the first time plus this actually happens on a daily basis when out in public. "I don't really mind... Unless you want me to finish the whole thing with out giving you the slightest taste..." I suggested knowing that he would want some anyways but if he actually doesn't want any... it would be mine anyways... so either way I'm getting some cake!~ ;9
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

"I don't really mind... Unless you want me to finish the whole thing with out giving you the slightest taste..."

My eyes widened, "Nuuu!~ Don't do that!" I whined and looked at her pleadingly. The sad puppy act always worked, and when I say always, I mean always. I laid back down and set my head on my paws, still looking up at her with my brokenhearted green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 pm

I giggled at his upseting tone and face. "Hmm~ ... I don't know..." I teased him as though looking down at him, the puppy face didn't phase me at all... Actually it never does anymore, well after living with Hunny-sempai it has no effect towards me no longer. I looked down at him with a teasing smirk as I took a small bit from the neat looking cake. Taunting him, teasing him, even... Pulling his leg, if you say. Entertainment!!~ ;9
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

"Hmm~ ... I don't know..."

I blinked. My act didn't work?! Was this even possible? ...How surprising! However, I refuse to give up! "Then I suppose we won't be going to the amusement park. I do have a meeting to tend, after all... I was planning rescheduling it but...~" I sat up again, the familiar mischievous glint back in my eyes. If it was a game she wanted to play, then so be it. I never lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~True Cross Academy~   ~True Cross Academy~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~True Cross Academy~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next