AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

surviving 85million BC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Silverman

Drake Silverman

surviving 85million BC Empty
PostSubject: surviving 85million BC   surviving 85million BC EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm

So this is a Terra Nova RP and I really dont think it will work very well unless we get a few people in on it so yeah
(disclaimer: this was Madara's idea so don't complain to me that it's not anime)

"You've gotta be the luckiest guy ever, getting a sanctioned mission outside the gates less than a week after your pilgrimage" (I think his name was Davis, I didn't care, I had never been good with people anyway and he was dull)
"heh luck had nothing to do with it" I said my eyes never veering from the 200 foot brachiosaur just outside the window of the rover.
about an hour passed and I started reviewing the dossier I had written up, figured I'm new here so I figured I'd keep a notebook with a dossier on all of my mission objectives and maybe make a note of anything important I should remember... we'll see how well that goes over.
time went on and the rover came to a stop at the research facility and you could hear everyone grab there guns... there was a sixer vehicle just outside the compound.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: surviving 85million BC   surviving 85million BC EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 pm

(When you say Terra do you mean in the term of terrot card based? I could be wrong. I would like to join this rp but I'm hesitant on what's happening.)
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverman

Drake Silverman

PostSubject: Re: surviving 85million BC   surviving 85million BC EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Terra Nova is a new TV show on fox in case your interested ill give you a brief synopsis. its the middle of the 22nd century the earth is dying because of pollution and such so the sciency types found a way to rip a hole in the universe to an alternate timeline 85 million years in the past and every so often they can open up a portal to send people back there to the colony known as Terra Nova. If your still interested and have any more questions feel free to ask or look it up or just go with what you know and wing it
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: surviving 85million BC   surviving 85million BC EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:25 pm

(I get it now. The only problem is my character was alive 1600 years ago, she wasn't alive in that time era. She comes back to live in present day but she'd have to somehow trqvel with your group back to that time to follow the rp plot.)
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverman

Drake Silverman

PostSubject: Re: surviving 85million BC   surviving 85million BC EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:05 pm

i just made a new character to fit the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surviving 85million BC   surviving 85million BC Empty

Back to top Go down

surviving 85million BC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: