AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rin and I Only

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Rin and I Only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Knowing Rin was following behind him like an obedient pup, Mayuri walked through the Senkaimon gate on through to the other side, entering the Soul Society. He automatically was able to enter inside the District due to his ranking. The location they arrived at was near the Tenth Squad Barracks, meaning they would have a bit of a walk back. He could only open a gate so far into Soul Society, being limited to where it opened up on the other end. Time moved far quicker here than it did in the Precipe World. He had only been gone an hour or two and already darkness filled the sky in Soul Society. He hadn’t thought it was that late, but perhaps time slipped by far too quickly without his acknowledgment.

“It seems I have must have lost track of time, oh well, we will make do with what scarce time we do have left. I am a very busy man you see, I cannot spend my entire day on just experimenting on you alone, oh no. I have far more test subjects requiring my attentive need. If things go smoothly, we may have more time on our hands than before, lest we be quick about it. Come come!” He snapped his fingers together, horridly rushing down the streets of the Seretei, eager to return to his laboratory.

Arriving, he placed a hanger on the outside of the door that stated clearly in bold letters “Do Not Enter” on it. This made things convenient so there would be no disturbances. Pulling down one of his operating tables that had been hung up on the wall by latches; he brought it down into the center of the room near a small tray with utensils in a dish. On the opposite side was a large computer with many cords hooked in different places.

“Now lie down and situate yourself to your comfort zone. I must wash my hands. I will be back.” Leaving the room, Mayuri entered another room just past a sliding door that closed behind him, a sink and a toilet. He thoroughly washed his hands with soap and an antibacterial soap he made himself to eliminate even all odors or traces. Wiping his hands, he looked at himself in the mirror and gave a small shrug. He knew many were scared of his appearance; it was natural that they were. He was the only one who did not find it humorous; it was for scientific purposes alone. It even began to make him wonder, what did Rin think of him?

Last edited by Mayuri Kurotsuchi on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 am

R | I | N | O| K | U | M| U | R|A

Rin and I Only - Page 2 25556667Rin and I Only - Page 2 Aono14Rin and I Only - Page 2 Rinicon

[center]Upon entering the Soul Society, the swift change in time made Rin out of it for a few seconds. It was weird after all, coming from a place where the sun was shining and entering one where it was setting straight after.

It seems I have must have lost track or time, oh well, we will make do with hat scarce time we do have left. I am a very busy man you see, I cannot spend my entire day on just experimenting on you alone, oh no. I have far more test subjects requiring my attentive need. If things go smoothly, we may have more time on our hands than before, lest we be quick about it. Come come!”

Rin took the time they traveled to study his surroundings. The place looked far more complex than it did from where they came from. Rin hadn't seen anything quite like it before. "I-I hope I'm not causing any more trouble!" Rin said quickly, thinking he was wasting the man's time.

The two soon arrived to what seemed like where they were heading for in the first place. It was a odd place indeed and didn't seem very welcoming. When he walked in to the barracks and to some sort of room. He studied the different tools, the lighting in the room made him think of some sort of horror movie, if only he could remember the name!

“Now lie down and situate yourself to your comfort zone. I must wash my hands. I will be back.”

Rin noticed the table in the center before his eyes traveled to the utensils. "._. "Watching Mayuri walk out, Rin let out a quick sigh. He was told to lie down on the table. Right? Rin went up to it before looking around again. SUch a ignorant kid like him would do the opposite, he was intrigued on where he was now and wanted to explore. So he did just that, although he didn't go far, he tripped up over a cord when he went over to the computer. Landing on the ground. "O..ow..." A tray which seemed to be situated by it full of glass beakers soon crashed in to tiny fragments on the ground.

Rin quickly dusted himself off, taking what ever time he had left before Mayuri came back to sit on the table, acting like nothing had happened. What a troublesome kid.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Mayuri heard the crashing noise of a beaker shattering just outside the door. He finished drying his pale white painted hands and quickly rushed to see what was the issue. When he saw the mess on the floor, it would have taken a fool not to know that Rin had got up and messed with things. The loud thud just before the crash must have indicated he tripped and fell, since the sound was that of a heavy body. He looked to the mess, then back at the boy that held innocence in his eyes. Perhaps he would be a trouble for him indeed, who was to know if he would cause more havoc during the operation. It seemed like something as simple as bringing up his heritage or family was enough to set him off. Perhaps he could unlock this child's hidden potential while he ran tests. 
"Nemu!" he yelled loud enough to reach the other room. His lieutenant quickly came into the room, a soft monotone voice while she spoke in reply. "Yes Mayuri-Sama?"
"Clean up this mess, I have too much work that requires my attention, I cannot waste precious time on cleaning messes." He payed her no more attention, ignoring all else she said. His attention averted back to Rin who sat on the operating table. To the side, he pulled out a clean unused syringe. First he would so a blood test to make sure of his species, after, he would go deeper into his being and learn of his powers, not just all that his blood tells.
Wiping down his arm, he injected the needle and drew blood. Once done, he placed it into his machine letting the blood drip onto a small white strip. Closing the flap, the machine pulled the strip into the system. Numbers of all kinds began to show on his screen, words that Rin was unlikely to be able to comprehend.
Mayuri turned to look at Rin. "Even if the results come back not to your liking, will you still accept them?" He asked with a cynical smile.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Watching Kurotsuchi arrive back within the lab-room. Rin sat on the edge of the table, kicking his legs and smiling innocently. Although when he had noticed all the mess, Rin swore his heart stopped for a split second when Mayuri looked at him. "Nemu!"
He quickly jumped from his skin for a second. It didn't take too long after than before someone arrived within the room, "Yes, Mayuri-Sama?"
Rin turned his attention towards the woman who had just walked in.

"Clean up this mess, I have too much work that requires my attention, I cannot waste precious time on cleaning messes."

Rin frowned at this, feeling guilty that someone had to clean up his own mess he had made. "That's rude..." He couldn't help but mumble, wondering why he would let a lady do something like that and then ignoring her straight after.

When he noticed the man take out a syringe, Rin quickly got second thoughts. "W-Wait! Maybe this isn't a good idea, I mean, Needles hurt..a.a...and what if it breaks and then I get...Needle posion-OW!" He frowned at the prick of when the needle entered his skin, rubbing his arm after the syringe withdrew from his body with the blood.

After everything was done, the machine that held a sample of his blood soon began to show up different numbers that just looked like jumbled insignificant figures to him.

"Even if the results come back not to your liking, will you still accept them?" He was asked, looking at Mayuri and feeling uncomfortable. He looked away for a second before back at him. Nodding quietly, he wanted to trust the man after all and if it was anything, this man was the only person who could give him answers. "I trust you.."

Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am

(laughs hysterically* neelde poison...nah it would be more whats IN the needle that might poison you ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Mayuri could see by Rin's sour face that he didn't like the way he treated Nemu. She was not a real human, incapable of feeling pain from emotions, he had programmed her this way. Emotions only got in the way of battle, she may be held as a liable hostage if she had feelings. Mayuri made sure there were no errors in her programming, she was a sort of maid, for assistance. A disposable toy dare he call her. "Do not waste your time on sympathy for her, it will do you no good." Mayuri showed a twisted feral grin from delight, it was amusing to see the boy, deranged from demonic nature, to show kindness to others inferior to himself. He was born of evil but did not let it surface. "Such a strange boy you are, you, shall I say, tickle my fancy? Kukukuku. My curiosity in you continues to grow, such a interesting specifimen indeed."

Watching the machine he waited for the results impatiently. Soon enough they showed. He could not believe it, such power! This boy named Rin, he knew he was strong, but not this strong. His demon powers were off the charts, far more powerful than an average demon. He possessed power from...no. It was just a myth! That monstrosity could not exist, could it? It was possible but Mayuri had no proof of the devils existence. Perhaps Rin was the strongest demon to exist, that had to be it.

"You...Who are you?" He stood up from his chair, stumped. There was only one other individual similar but long since erased from existence. They had to be one in the same, that was the only explanation he could think of. Angrily, he pulled the keyboard to him and began to type away furiously, new data showing up on the screen above. Just as he thought, they didn't have the same DNA. He thought he had a chance at a reunion, with Rin as the key but his hopes had faded. Slamming a fist down on the desk, he cursed loudly to himself then turned to Rin. "You cursed child! You have given me false hope! Where did you come from?!" Yes, that was right. Perhaps they did not carry the same DNA but deranged from the same place, or even held the same power source placed upon them from somewhere unknown. Mayuri no longer believed in fairy tales but in his heart he knew anything was possible. What little heart he had left to live on. Grasping his chest with his white pasted fingers, Mayuri's body ached in remembrance. He was deeply troubled. Something Rin could not possibly think to help solve. It wasn't an easy task to mend a broken man, filled with distress.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 am

"Do not waste your time on sympathy for her, it will do you no good."

The boy frowned upon this, he honestly didn't see how he was wasting his time on someone who wasn't being treated fairly. But then again, he didn't wish to pry his nose in to this man's business. Perhaps, there was something he didn't know which made him say something like that. He had no intention to ask him of course, so instead he tried to occupy himself simply just studying the way the room was laid out although he almost couldn't resist the urge to actually help Nemu clean up the mess he himself had caused.

"You could of just asked me to clean it up..."
He mumbled more or less to himself.

"Such a strange boy you are, you, shall I say, tickle my fancy? Kukukuku. My curiosity in you continues to grow, such a interesting specifimen indeed."

Narrowing his eyes a inch or two, Rin looked back to the eyes of the weird gentlemen. "And what's that supposed to mean? I'm not strange, if anything, being told there is a 'Soul Society' and everything else seems weird to someone who has only dreamed there would be something like this. I mean, everyone believes there is something out there beyond where we live. It's just when there finally is a message or something of that sort, they tend to drop their beliefs." The boy soon kicked his legs impatiently, making a loud screeching sound when his feet connected with the table. This seemed to go on for a while before what looked like his results came appeared on the screen. As he attempted to peer over to see what they read it was obvious that what he had seen didn't mean anything to him. In fact, they just looked like numbers to him...

"You...Who are you?"

Rin blinked slightly, not sure how to react or speak to this question, He wasn't even quite sure if it was a rhetorical question or if the man was being serious. The facial expression upon Mayuri's face made Rin wonder in thought why he was like that. "I'm Rin Okumura..." He said, although anyone may of thought he was simply playing around. He didn't know what else to say though in truth. When the man began typing faster than Rin's eyes had ever seen, he couldn't gulp down whatever he was feeling right now. Was it being scared? Nervous? He didn't know.

"You cursed child! You have given me false hope! Where did you come from?!"

Rin scratched the side of his face, that was rude...He thought to himself. But he couldn't help but find that the man was right. Maybe he was cursed, but, for whatever reason, he didn't mean for someone else to get angered by it. "Earth..." He replied, trying to smile. "It's where we just were! I don't know who my parents are but I've been all over the place, it's nice to explore..." When Rin noticed what looked like Mayuri was in pain, the smile turned in to a more worried look. Not sure on how to act at first he soon jumped down from the table going over to him. "A-Are you alright?" He spoke after a matter of silence. "I-I can get something for you if you want, or I could call the Hospital..." Rin truly was worried, he didn't know why but he felt like all of this was his fault, yet again. Obviously he didn't really know much about the place where he was now. Calling the Hospital wouldn't have any effect, in fact, the signal on his phone probably wouldn't even reach back to where he was before.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 am

“No.” Mayuri slammed a hand down on the table beside Rin. Hospital? They'd think him mad. They would send him right back where he came from. That was not an option. The only hospital he would allow was of his own division. Perhaps Nemu or Akon's assistance. He did not trust others with touching him, looking into his brain wave or digging into his body structure. His pulse began to pump faster, veins popping out on his fingers. His finger tips dug into the metal table leaving sharp marks on his skin in return. “I will not allow such a thing.” The boy was completely oblivious. Did not know his parents, what ran through his veins. The boy was clueless. A boy raised by wolves dare he say. In a world which he does not belong.

Mayuri chuckled getting a hold of himself. To think this boy knew of what he was would be foolish. He acted too human to be a demon. He would not push the boys limits any farther than he had today even for the sake of his research. It was far more interesting to see what he knows now than to what he should know. A comparison would make for a good analysis. He stood straight and cracked his fingers, stretching them out back and forth in a curling motion. “No matter...” Turning off the system for his computer he turned to Rin. “It is late back in the Precipe world of yours. We best be getting you back.”
Stepping back he allowed Rin to get off the dissection table then tapped the side of his head with his index finger. “I have all I need to know about you in here already. You are no use to me anymore.”

To think Rin could be the key was foolish. He had given up since long ago. Years passed with little to no progress. His hope was lost, only a small spark left that held onto him like a leech. There was no use in bringing up the past to a boy like him, he would never understand. In fact, no one would. It was a secret he kept hidden from everyone with the exception of a couple people who meddled into his life to find out. It was inevitable they learn it. This boy was too innocent, too pure. He would not darken a boys heart more so than he had done his own for blinded reasons. Tch...And to think, he was even comparing them just a moment ago! He couldn't help but inwardly laugh at himself for making such an accusation.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 am

Rin knew he could never understand what the man had gone through or currently was. He knew something was bugging him but he just didn't know what. He didn't want to put his nose where it didn't belong. The boy simply frowned after seeing the scratch marks within the metal table. The world he was in now was truly surprising to him that it almost felt like some dreamworld of some sort. Rin regretted mentioning the hospital after the man's reaction. He only wanted to help but it looked as if he held some grudge towards people whom wanted to help...

“It is late back in the Precipe world of yours. We best be getting you back.”

Rin opened his mouth to say something towards this, as he got off the table he looked at the ground before back at the Captain. "Your the only person who could help me find more about myself. I don't want to go back...It'll be bugging me the rest of my life if I don't find out more about myself and my past..."

He had already been attached to this place that he really didn't think coming here was a mistake after all. It's not everyday someone like Kurotsuchi would appear out of no where and Rin was sure that no one quite like the Captain would again. The man may of been his only way to find more about his parents and his past. "And..." He paused at this, frowning again. "You gave the same look a moment ago someone else had done a few years ago... Something looks like it's bugging you and I'd do anything to help you, you've already helped me so much..Just, If I'm a demon then please tell me more about myself. I don't want to live feeling like a shadow.."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:26 am

This boy was very curious and determined. It was not always good to bring up ones past for it came with unwanted nightmares and memories. The boy was asking for trouble. “Fine. Who am I to stop you? It is only natural for one to wish and learn of their origin.” It reminded me of myself, searching for answers to my human life before I became a Shinigami. I would help the boy but at a price. Everything comes with a price. I flexed my hand again, rolling my fingers into a tight fist. I made up my mind to help this boy. It could be fun. I would learn more about a species I had not had the privilege of learning before. Handing him the paper work I printed off before shutting down the computer, my frown lengthened. “You're results are...shocking. Flames like you displayed earlier are not near just any demon capability. You carry the demon flames of the greatest demon there is, feared even in the Precipe World. You are the son of the fallen angel Lucifer. Who your mother is, is beyond me. I could track her DNA in you easily, but tracking her whereabouts would take time. Your flames are the most distinguishable thing there is to discovering one side of your family. The other is like finding a needle in a haystack to put it simply.”

Mayuri brought up his chair and sat on it, crossing one leg over the other, his knuckle on his cheek. It was unusual for someone to be so caring over his own health. Perhaps he did look distressed, what concern did it have to Rin? A very rare boy he must have found to have been concerned for a man such as himself. No one cared for Mayuri's well-being except one. Damn, there it went again. He shook his head relieving himself of the memories. “You cannot help me...You're nothing but a lost puppy, searching for its owner. You feel if you can help me you will help yourself. That is not how this game works.” He looked over to the wall for a moment then back at Rin. “You cannot bring people back from the dead, Mr.Okumura.”
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 am

“Fine. Who am I to stop you? It is only natural for one to wish and learn of their origin.”

Rin smiled, bowing his head in a matter of seconds. "-T-Thank you so much!" Her was truly grateful towards him.

“You're results are...shocking. Flames like you displayed earlier are not near just any demon capability. You carry the demon flames of the greatest demon there is, feared even in the Precipe World. You are the son of the fallen angel Lucifer. Who your mother is, is beyond me. I could track her DNA in you easily, but tracking her whereabouts would take time. Your flames are the most distinguishable thing there is to discovering one side of your family. The other is like finding a needle in a haystack to put it simply.”

The boy tilted his head with slight confusion at first. "Lucifer?" He repeated, he didn't think he had heard that name before. "Why is he feared..? I mean, my flames are just like any other flames, just a different colour...That's what I thought..." He didn't really get how the flames from earlier didn't burn him. He had always learnt to stay away from fire and for it actually of been a part of him was a beyond Rin's understandings.

"Are they both still alive?" He asked after a while. For someone to be feared in a world he was in at the moment would maybe mean that Lucifer was stronger. But how someone could be stronger than the anyone here was confusing. He wondered what this Lucifer was like and how his mother was not so easy to track.

“You cannot help me...You're nothing but a lost puppy, searching for its owner. You feel if you can help me you will help yourself. That is not how this game works.”
Rin was filled with regret for a moment, regret of not being able to help him at all. "That's not it...I don't want to help you because of that, I want to help you because no one deserves to be upset or to suffer in silence...
"

“You cannot bring people back from the dead, Mr.Okumura.”

Rin didn't speak another word at least a minute or two after the Captain had said that. He missed someone he had lost? He frowned, looking at the ground, "I'm sorry...If I could...I would..." The ability to bring people back from the dead is impossible, back from where he was only a while ago and here too. Rin had no clue what to do right now, he wanted to change the subject to something so that the man would have something to distract his mind from whom he was missing.

"So...How long had it taken you to build this lab..?" It was the best he could come up with at this awkward moment of time...
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 am

Oblivious Rin was, incapable of understanding a world beyond his own. Even Soul Society he denied only just awhile ago. This could not distract him from his purpose for bringing Rin in the first place. To obtain Magnesium from his body was all that he required and the research was something to give his brain a warm-up. Now that his brain was jogged and ready, matters settled in nicely. The curiosity from Rin reminded him of himself. He was a very curious man, this trait of his given to him since he was very young. It was in his blood to be a natural scientist, but Mayuri searched for greater heights. He wished to surpass all others and obtain the most information and knowledge possible. A brain like his needs to be fed constantly. A perfect adrenaline rush to give him that spark he needed.

The matter of Lucifer he did not do so much research on as the boy had been looking forward to. Only tales and rumors spread throughout Soul Society and the Precipe World of the monsters existence but now that he had living proof of Lucifer's own son, his hunches could be confirmed. “There is little to tell about him for I only know so little, you see. Lucifer is...Shall we say, the ruler of the Underworld? Where souls go and do not return. Hollows are lucky enough to escape his grasp...They do not pass on unless we cleanse them. Lucifer is the epitome of death itself. He is...Death.” Mayuri did not think death could posses its own body, a manifestation perhaps; a disease dare he call it. But to have his own body and bare a son...That is the fuel Mayuri needed to hear. An exceptional research topic to look into.

The flames Rin wore like clothing over his body was the flames of the Underworld. It was unlike any other flame he had seen. It was very rare. “Your flames are not even close to normal flames...Do tell me, do you know of the colors of flames, dependent upon the temperature?” A simple question like this might help Rin out just a little bit. If he was able to tell, he may discover his potential and how great he could become. With a mind like this, it stunned Mayuri to think Rin hadn't gone mad by now just like any other demon may. He had too much human in him, perhaps that is what kept him sane.

“Alive? I cannot tell you for certain. I know not their whereabouts. You may have a gateway to finding them though.” He experimented on the human mind and body. Aura's were very powerful if you could sense them properly. If Rin was capable of sensing the presence of his mother on this earth it would give him a shock. But, he did not dwell on it all that much. That would be too high of an expectation in Rin that he supposed he could not do. His mother must be human and more than likely lives here on earth. As for his father, it seemed near impossible for him to live in the Precipe World, a vessel to use or not. His host would decompose instantly with a body like his. That is only, if the tales are true.

Mayuri smirked hearing his words and tapped the arm rest of his chair with his unoccupied hand. He had tried many methods but never able to track down that who he had been looking for, that which is dead. Soul Society and Hell were two fairy tales some did not believe in but were true. Mayuri liked to keep an open mind and think of nearly everything as possible unless proven wrong. This matter he continued to search for an answer.

Rin bringing up the topic of his lab being built made him laugh. What a strange child, changing the subject so quickly just to ease the tension in the room from Mayuri's bitter mood and doubts. Concern he saw inside of him. He did not mind it. It was rare for anyone be concerned about a being like him. In fact, he very much so liked the attention. Perhaps it would not hurt to enlighten the boy on his problem. What harm could it do? It was not like he would tell everyone, he knew no one else in Soul Society besides Mayuri. His muscles proceeded to lose their tension and he let out a soft sigh, coughing into his fist. “Well...If you really do wish to know...I lost my wife a few years back.” Years was a lie. It had been much longer than that. He lost her the time before he even created Nemu.
Lost was such an understatement. But he could not trust Rin to tell him the truth about her just yet. He wanted to learn more about the child before he told him the real back story and why she is dead in the first place. If Rin was to know...He would flee like a dog with his tail between his legs. Rin would not come near Mayuri, perhaps hold a grudge against him for doing something so cruel to a woman. He could not think too hard on it or the pain would increase. Mayuri hid this pain very well and did not show it on the outside. He was calm and collected in front of Rin, he would not suspect a hint of false hope in him what so ever. “Have you ever lost someone important to you, Okumura?”
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 am

(Man, you really do creep people out don't you Captain?)
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 pm

"Ruler of the Underworld?" Rin frowned some-what, how could someone be so horrid to people who'd just want to pass on and if he was related to this 'Lucifer' doesn't that make him something he hated being called. "Does that make me a monster...?" Rin had, since finding out what he truly was, tried to deny the fact he could well be a monster. He knew he didn't 'belong' back from where he had actually lived for all his life, for as long as he could think he had. In fact, if he had ever a option. He'd want to continue living like a normal person. But he knew he couldn't just go back, as if nothing had ever happened, haunted by the fact he could possibly hurt a innocent human being with the little control he has over his flames.

“Your flames are not even close to normal flames...Do tell me, do you know of the colors of flames, dependent upon the temperature?”

Rin shook his head, "They're orange normally and then...They're blue when they are lit on a stove. I didn't know they changed if they were different temperatures, I just thought they were completely different..."

“Alive? I cannot tell you for certain. I know not their whereabouts. You may have a gateway to finding them though.” The depth of Rin's frown fell even more, "I don't know if I'd want to find him now...What would he do to me..." He knew Mayuri probably wouldn't know for certain what Lucifer would do. He could end up dead or dragged in to the world Lucifer was in, and with the way the Captain put of what Lucifer was and what he did. Rin really didn't want to meet him.

After trying to change the subject, Rin looked slightly puzzled when Mayuri laughed. "H-How is that funny?! I'm being serious!" Although the silence after that made Rin feel slightly guilty. “Well...If you really do wish to know...I lost my wife a few years back.”

He didn't know what to say at first, He really didn't want it to seem like he was being nosy. He hated that.

"I'm sorry..." He said quietly. The worlds almost slipped out by themselves, he didn't know what else to say...It almost reminded him of someone..

“Have you ever lost someone important to you, Okumura?”

Rin paused, looking away as he tried to keep the emotions he had stored in him back. He was 9 when it happened. But he didn't remember much...

"N-No..."
He hated lying. But the people he once knew were the only connections he had had to his mother back then. He was too selfish to even ask who his mother was. It may of been because he was looked after by them since he was a baby so he may of thought those two were his real parents, but he doubted that.

"I hurt the children in my care-home so much that they had to be placed in a hospital...All because they called me a demon and left me out of their games. Now I see why...since I was born, I was looked after by two other people....I guess they were my mum's relatives now that I think about it.."
He remembered the news he found out, he didn't know how to react.

Rin shook his head, trying his best to smile. "But I don't remember much!" He didn't like the dull aura that filled the room when people were sad, it was one of those things he truly despised.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 am

(Get out Akon.)

“Not necessarily.” Just because one’s gene’s runs in your blood does not mean you will permanently be that horrid creature. For instance, one can rebel against what they are and choose to be something different. Though they can never run from what they truly are, how you choose to act is what it depends on. If Rin is to allow his demonic rage control him then he is by all means acceptable accused as a monster. If he is to choose to do good deeds and show no sign of his father’s demon genes, he should not be suited that title. “It all depends on who you want to be.” Lucifer’s son or not, Rin will be the only one who molds his future within his palms.

“A flames color varies dependant on the oxygen supply. Flames will grow however much you feed it oxygen. And do you know how to put out a flame?” He was fully aware that Rin’s flames were not normal. They were practically a substance of their own not even to be considered flames perhaps. His flames were something unworldly. A substance he wanted to get his hands on but needed to run more procedures first to figure out how to capture it and keep it aflame before it burns out. Rin’s body was able to withstand it and this greatly intrigued him.

Mayuri did not answer that question. Demons were all malevolent and full of greed. It was uncertain to the depths he would chain Rin under. There was the proposal of bribing Rin to join his side or Lucifer could wish to kill him. Other reasons were optional but did not come to mind. He did not want to bear the burden of bad news for he had already done that too much in a days worth even if it did bring him amusement. The boy could only handle so much. It would be troublesome if he made Rin snap. “Let us hope it is not anything bad, yes?”

Sorry, a universal word. Not to mention direly typical. It was an answer he expected from Rin or anyone else for that matter who he was to bring up the subject with. “They treat you like a demon because you act like one. If you had not beaten them up, do you think they might have changed their opinion on you?” Do unto others as you would do unto yourself. A term he had heard many a time but never could honestly stick to himself. He was too much of a sadist to abide by something like that. It was either kill or be killed is how he saw it. Everyone dies, Mayuri simply chooses the time and place for a few.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 pm

“It all depends on who you want to be.”

"Who I want to be..." The more Rin had thought about that the more it made sense and it was obvious that Rin didn't want to be seen as some monster of some sort.

“A flames color varies dependant on the oxygen supply. Flames will grow however much you feed it oxygen. And do you know how to put out a flame?”

"Water?" Rin had seen plenty of fires within Karakura before, most either being put out by extinguishers or a whole load of hoses. "But how would you put out mine? Would Water work against them, you said that a flame grows on it's Oxygen supply, what would happen if mine had too much of it?" Rin knew he was asking too many questions and most of them Mayuri probably wouldn't be able to answer just yet but he was curious, like any person around his age would be at the moment of time.

Hope, Rin had done that so many times. He had hoped for different things Although. he knew that even Mayuri wouldn't know what Lucifer would do. Rin didn't even know where he stood in terms of power next to Lucifer so it was out of the question whether he'd be able to fight for himself or not, that or even get away. He simply nodded towards this quietly.

“They treat you like a demon because you act like one. If you had not beaten them up, do you think they might have changed their opinion on you?”

"I don't know...I still regret what I did back then but now I know what made me tick and why I couldn't control it. I guess they would of changed their opinion on me if that had never happened but if I had learnt about myself beforehand, then wouldn't everything of been avoided?"
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 am

He chuckled at the comment Rin had made about the flames. He should have expected that answer but it was much more complex than that. He could go into full detail behind the matter but that would only bore the lad speaking on scientific terms. "When you cook food and a fire starts, not always is water the solution. A flame will die if you cut off its oxygen supply. Without oxygen, flames cannot exist." That made Mayuri wonder if it would apply to Rin's flames. He hadn't tested them yet to give a full analysis on whether or not cutting its oxygen supply would work or even water for that matter. As anxious as he was to dissect the boy and further his data, now was not the time. He was much more satisfied with this little chat with Rin than he was with others. It was rare to find someone he could hold a conversation with without wanting to slice them open.

What made him tick. Oh yes, memories flooded back once more of that evening. Anger that floods in ones blood and can't be controlled. "Perhaps...But would you still say the same thing had you not met me and learned of your true self? One can only hope you would not become the monster you fear." Imagining Rin as a monster was a sight to see in his mind, whether he wishes to truly see Rin's powers and full potential unleashed, he could not decide. With a cynical smile, he then confessed himself finally. "Sometimes anger gets the best of us Mr.Okumara...We hurt those closest to us and those we dislike. We turn into mindless beasts with only one thing on our minds, the rest of the world shut off from our minds." Mayuri walked over to Rin, looking down at him with a wide grin. Would the boy think of him diffrently if he knew? It couldn't hurt...Perhaps the boy would get scared or go balistic revealing his full potential. "I can see it in your eyes boy...You've hurt those you once held close...You have done things you wish you could take back. Become someone you never knew you could be. Stained your hands with blood, if not innocent blood. And for what?" He began to laugh then grabbed a chunk of Rin's hair, pulling his head back and getting closer to his face, his right index finger jabbing at the boy's forehead pressing against his third eye. "I murdered my own wife...Now tell me...Who have you murdered?" His facial expression looked near insane, he was itching to get underneath the boys skin. Find his weak points, unleash the real Rin...
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:12 pm

"When you cook food and a fire starts, not always is water the solution. A flame will die if you cut off its oxygen supply. Without oxygen, flames cannot exist."
Rin scratched the side of his face in thought. "But if cutting out the oxygen of the flames I have wouldn't that mean I wouldn't be able to breath?" He asked, tilting his head to the right for a second.

"Perhaps...But would you still say the same thing had you not met me and learned of your true self? One can only hope you would not become the monster you fear."
Once more, he frowned. "I-I didn't mean it like that...I owe my thanks to you and probably would of found out and lost control some-day if I hadn't found out this way instead. I'm grateful and glad I didn't end up berserk and doing god-knows what to innocent people." He couldn't stand the thought of killing someone. Not after what he went through before. The feeling of someone else's blood on his hands made him turn cold. He himself although thought even Kurotsuchi wouldn't want to see him lose control. Rin was scared what he would think of him then. He turned pale at the thought of being shooed away like he had been almost as long as he could remember. He didn't care if he could trust Kurotsuchi or not, he just didn't like the feel of loneliness.

"Sometimes anger gets the best of us Mr.Okumara...We hurt those closest to us and those we dislike. We turn into mindless beasts with only one thing on our minds, the rest of the world shut off from our minds."

Rin shook, looking away. "I-I know that. Don't think I ever wanted something as harsh as anger to exist. It's horrible and only leads to pain and suffering and I hate that...I hate the burden you have to carry after you do something wrong and hurtful to others. I hate hurting innocent people...and I can't blame others if they did the same before. I can't judge other people if I've already done something similar myself...." Rin couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable by the way Kurotsuchi grinned. Smiling was the last thing Rin could do at a conversation like this.

"I can see it in your eyes boy...You've hurt those you once held close...You have done things you wish you could take back. Become someone you never knew you could be. Stained your hands with blood, if not innocent blood. And for what?"

Rin opened his mouth, unable to say anything fitting. He felt the tears reach his eyes, trying to blink to rid them before they leaked. He didn't want to show he was weak. "S-Shut up..." He groaned to himself, if anyone could make Rin feel so bad for himself then it was Kurotsuchi. He had never met anyone who could read him and know how to make him feel so bad until now. He was unsure whether to think of him as a friend or not, but then again. He hadn't really ever had a friend so he was unsure what they did for each other. When he heard Kurotsuchi's laugh, he couldn't help but flinch. Quickly wincing as his hair was yanked backwards. "What the hell are y-- ts.." He grimaced at the pain when the captain had placed his index finger upon his forehead. He stared straight at Kurotsuchi, his eyes almost over-ridden with anger. "I murdered my own wife...Now tell me...Who have you murdered?" The colour of his eyes changed to a bright azure blue. "W-What..." Lost for words and emotions to feel he clenched his right fist. The very look on Kurotsuchi's face right now was pissing him off. But more, Rin couldn't get over the fact what he had just said. "I...Y..." He paused, growling quietly. "You say that like it's not a big deal..." Using his right hand, he aimed to grab ahold of the hand that the captain used to yank at his hair. Trying to sink his nails in to his skin. "Why....why should I tell you...WHEN YOU AND JUST GRIN AND LAUGH LIKE THAT!" The power from Rin soon was shown as his half-demon form showed. Extended ears, teeth and nails as well as his demon-like tail. His now azure eyes with a flash of red in them. "Get the heck off me!" He yelled angrily, he couldn't control himself. It was almost like before when no matter how hard he tried. He had that angry flame inside him that wouldn't die out. His flames roared around him whilst trying to scorch at Mayuri's flesh. Rin took his clenched fist, banging it against the table to dent at it. After which, throwing his foot forward in a matter of seconds to perform a kick to his stomach. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!"

The very flames that belonged to the boy formed demon's face behind him, as it opened his mouth to display all of the sharp teeth, a moment later a loud roar echoing throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 am

Cocking his head to the side, the mad scientist closely watched Rin's flames appear yet again for a second time. He was angry the first time they showed but not as angry as he is now. The sight of Rin before him was a marvel to hold. His own flesh burning and peeling away could not phase him for he was too occupied on observing Rin and taking notes in his head. Mayuri couldn't quite place it. Was Rin easily angered or was Mayuri a rare exception that could tick him off?

The flames reached up towards his hand that still held onto Rin, burning and festering, the white pasted layer turning to a dark black. The pain hurt, that was guaranteed. But he didn't care. Mayuri was a mad man who would be willing to sacrifice things for the sake of science, even if it was himself. 
"What a cheeky brat you are when you're mad." He laughed. "You receive one smirk from a question and simultaneously you go berserk. Who raised you exactly?"
The topic of Rin's guardian(s) was never brought up. For all Mayuri knew he was just an orphan who didn't know any better nor knew of his full potential and origin. 

Mayuri felt the kick hit into his gut forcing him to let go of Rin and fly backwards. He slid across the floor then moments later picked himself back up onto his feet about to reach for his sword.
"Son of the Ruler of the Underworld or not...You're still just a child who can't control his temper. As a Captain of the Gotei 13 I have every right to kill you where you stand...But I won't. I like you too much to kill you Rin. If I must I'll cut off every one of your limbs to the nub and dissect you that way. A pitiful way to hand yourself over but it is an option nevertheless." Mayuri started walking back towards Rin but kept his distance at the same time. He looked over Rin's body getting a good view of his appearance. A black tail with a fluffy tip like a lions, sharp pointy ears and canine teeth. Then the flames.
That's what he really wanted to study most. Rin has given him quite a bit of information thus far and it was his flames he had yet to undermine and comprehend. How to obtain it by extracting a portion of it from the boys body, he wasn't quite sure.
"You seek my help and I have given it to you. So what more do you seek? Why are you still here?" He frowned, serious. Curious, very curious. The boy chose to stay and got what he came for yet he stayed even afterwards. And for what? Perhaps the boy was bored and found amusement in the mad scientist. Unlikely, but possible. Mayuri was not known for making friends or humoring others. A cold hearted man who wouldn't let anyone close to him. He was a monster. A wretched, masochistic sociopath who cared only for himself and his research. It dwelled on him why he even decided to allow Rin to live, he should have killed him the moment he discovered what Rin was, but that's what made him different from the other Captain's. 
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 am

He had no clue on what exactly he was doing, Rin didn't even know if he liked who he truly was. He always wanted to think of himself as normal, someone who could easily fit in with the crowd and the recent events had told him that his stupid thoughts had gotten the best of him. He was never normal - but who exactly was?

"What a cheeky brat you are when you're mad, You receive one smirk from a question and simultaneously you go berserk. Who raised you exactly?"

The boy gave out a sore glare, the topic of his past had always haunted him. Death was something he had feared the most, common with most people. He hated the same old memory that could haunt him whenever it pleased. He wanted to forget the past, he tried to but he couldn't. "My guardians have nothing to do with you..." He growled, clenching his right fist. "But they did a great job at raising me before they died. I couldn't of asked for anyone better. I pay my respects to them everyday and if you're saying they did a bad job then I'll..." He paused, not knowing what exactly he could do that would have an effect on the Captain. Instead he exhaled with a sigh, "Doesn't matter..."

When Rin felt the kick connect with Kurotsuchi, he allowed himself to stay balanced on the ground, frowning at the thought of the Captain confessing he had killed his own wife.

"Son of the Ruler of the Underworld or not...You're still just a child who can't control his temper. As a Captain of the Gotei 13 I have every right to kill you where you stand...But I won't. I like you too much to kill you Rin. If I must I'll cut off every one of your limbs to the nub and dissect you that way. A pitiful way to hand yourself over but it is an option nevertheless."

Rin stopped in his tracks, almost feeling physically sick at the thought of dissection. He didn't understand Kurotsuchi very much...whether he truly wanted to dissect him or simply kill him soon. None of them he truly wanted to happen to himself although.

"I'm not handing myself over for something like that and I refuse to die. If I don't have any control over my temper then I'll learn how to..."

He narrowed his eyes sternly as he said that, he knew full well he wouldn't stand a chance against Kurotsuchi in a fight with little to no knowledge on how his abilities would work.

"You seek my help and I have given it to you. So what more do you seek? Why are you still here?"

Mixed emotions filled Rin at that point of time, he was unsure whether to break down or let out everything he was feeling right now through rage. It wasn't death he feared no longer, it was himself. "I don't know...but I'm not going to be able to live every day of my life from here on out knowing I won't be able to even fit in with anyone else anymore...You had a reason for killing your wife, I'm sure of it...I understand people can't be brought back from the death, I would of revived my Mother otherwise but if you still think of them like that then you still love them and I know you still love your wife..."

His gaze shifted to his flames, he wanted to calm himself before it came to the point where he couldn't physically speak from all of his anger. "I hate everything that I am right now but if it's something I won't do is to leave here knowing I'm helpless and couldn't do a thing at all that would make you even a little bit happier. I wouldn't even be able to live each day back in my own house doing the same old routine whilst knowing I could hurt so many innocent people any second. But then again, I'd rather live with the burden of knowing that I'm a demon than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Rin seemed uneasy around Mayuri. It was to be expected. He gave empty threats and stopped himself knowing how meaningless it was. The matter of Rin's guardians wasn't something he cared to look into right now but perhaps they played a large roll in how Rin has adapted over the years. They must have hid the secret all of these years or kept their mouths shut. Little to nothing intimidated Mayuri, not even a boy of such caliber. He was strong and good willed but a fool at best. He had to give him credit for wishing to learn for his mistakes though. It was never an easy task to admit defeat.
"Still insisting are you? I give you credit boy. You are determined to find your true self...A road most would fear knowing what may lay ahead. I am rather interested to see how you would respond from making the acquaintance of your true father. Would it rage you more or would you speak to him calmly?” So many questions Mayuri had but he knew patience was but a virtue. He should ask only the more important ones for now, the small detailed ones can wait for later. As appealing as the boy was, the scientist was well aware if he weaseled his nose in too far it could cause unwanted trouble for himself. Trouble he would not hope to bring upon. It was not that he was scared or that he doubted his own abilities, oh no. It was because he knew deep down things would resurface that could send him into a blind rage. Mayuri knew all too well if he asked many questions, Rin would want questions answered as well. Possibly answers he could not answer without feeling anger or hopelessness.

What words Rin spewed from that tongue of his. Mayuri wasn't sure whether to hurt him or to take said words of wisdom. They were one in the same, Rin and Mayuri. Both were like lost creatures in the abyss waiting to find a true purpose that meant more than just their everyday routines. Something that made them hang on every day, trudge through with pride and determination. Both of them had lost their causes long ago. The boy was right, no one can be brought back from the dead, only escape near death and that is it. To be completely dead, there is no coming back. “Then let me ask you...Do you not think we would be the people we are today had those events not happened? Do you believe we would have been better off? Or do you think even in such sad events, good still came out of it?” It was a pondering question but one he had pondered for many years. He spoke of change, how he hated who he is in this moment. But with that question now said aloud, Mayuri couldn't help but wonder if it would change the boys opinion for the better or for the worst.

“Even with what you are now, there is no guarantee you will hurt anyone. Your life is in your own hands. Your actions are determined only by you. No one can force you to hurt someone. Provoke, perhaps, but not force. With that said, do you have so much doubt in yourself that you believe you will feel obliged to harm others?”
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 am

"Still insisting are you? I give you credit boy. You are determined to find your true self...A road most would fear knowing what may lay ahead. I am rather interested to see how you would respond from making the acquaintance of your true father. Would it rage you more or would you speak to him calmly?”

Rin had to think about that, earlier, he was eager to meet his father but now he couldn't help but feel a little bit hesitant. If his title was the Ruler of the Underworld then he was sure his power would contain one even greater than his own. After all, he was just a small child who had learnt that there truly was life outside of The world of the living and it was something you shouldn't tamper with.

"I don't want to meet him."

He sat down on the floor, frowning whilst leaning his back against the table, his mind was in a muddle. Rin didn't know what else he should of said at that moment of time, he was unsure if he was too scared or if he felt something bad would happen. Would he be killed there and then or maybe meeting his father would turn him in to his full demon state. Rin didn't want to stay an eternity in the Underworld and from all the strange dreams he had had in the past about things like that made him fear the subject of eternal pain and suffering.

"I wouldn't speak to someone like him so calmly...I probably would go beserk, for someone who's killed so many people and probably could kill me in a blink...I'm scared."

He had to whisper the last part, he hated admitting his own defeat but he was sick of it. He was sick of being helpless all of his life.

“Then let me ask you...Do you not think we would be the people we are today had those events not happened? Do you believe we would have been better off? Or do you think even in such sad events, good still came out of it?”

He stared up towards the Captain, confused at the question. At first, he believed it was a trick question but it just confused him even more. He followed the line on the tile with his claw in thought. "I...I don't know...What good came out of my mother's death...It just hurt me and the people that knew her...Even if people do kill the bad, like those hollows. Not much good does come out of it in the end...I mean- There is still evil in the world and even so, don't we all need a bit of evil in the world to stay balanced. Even the seven deadly sins come in useful... Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride...Don't we need some lust to love and if we didn't have any Pride, then self confidence wouldn't exist...I don't even think we would be better off without anything..."

“Even with what you are now, there is no guarantee you will hurt anyone. Your life is in your own hands. Your actions are determined only by you. No one can force you to hurt someone. Provoke, perhaps, but not force. With that said, do you have so much doubt in yourself that you believe you will feel obliged to harm others?”

Rin knew what the Captain has said was true - if Rin could just keep his power under control then maybe the thought of hurting someone wouldn't even become reality. Although he didn't really have friends, he still didn't like the idea of hurting someone innocent. "...It's not doubt...I ...I don't know what it is...But I swear I wouldn't hurt a fly...and although I don't like what I am, denying who I am won't really get me anywhere..."

Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm

“A suitable answer. One I wouldn’t particularly expect…Suitable nonetheless. For all pros there will always be cons and vice versa. What is greed without charity, envy without kindness? That is why we have balance. Without it, everything would seize to exist and fall apart. Perhaps it would never birth before it is capable of falling apart. An interesting outlook, don’t you think?” Mayuri smiled thinking of something. “I suppose that would apply to us beings too. Ah, I remember once reading in a selection about the Greek gods. It was said that mankind was originally made with two heads, four hands and four feet. In fear that these creatures would become too powerful, he separated them, condemning them to an eternal life long search to find their other half. To think if that were to be true, do you believe there is an exact replica’s like us out there? If not replica’s then perhaps significant other, as one would put it.”

He walked around Rin then stopped when back in front of him, turning his head to look at the boy. What a lucky fellow he was to find such an interesting specimen out and about in the precipe world. He knew humans were intelligent but this one kept his brain jogging. He kept the conversation interesting. “Or maybe it wasn’t true and it’s all just nothing but a myth. What is true or not, I still cannot help but think that is a very…intriguing notion.”
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am

“A suitable answer. One I wouldn’t particularly expect…Suitable nonetheless. For all pros there will always be cons and vice versa. What is greed without charity, envy without kindness? That is why we have balance. Without it, everything would seize to exist and fall apart. Perhaps it would never birth before it is capable of falling apart. An interesting outlook, don’t you think?”

“I suppose that would apply to us beings too. Ah, I remember once reading in a selection about the Greek gods. It was said that mankind was originally made with two heads, four hands and four feet. In fear that these creatures would become too powerful, he separated them, condemning them to an eternal life long search to find their other half. To think if that were to be true, do you believe there is an exact replica’s like us out there? If not replica’s then perhaps significant other, as one would put it.”

A significant other? Rin pondered to himself, if that was true then would there be someone alike Rin himself out there, someone who may just understand what he's going through whilst going through the same things themself. Throughout every day Rin had lived, he hadn't once met someone who was like him, maybe that was just because he hadn't explored thoroughly and the limits he had through not being able to leave Japan didn't exactly help but what he had yearned for now was someone like himself he could talk to, knowing full well they could understand what he was feeling at the moment of time. He did count Kurotsuchi as both a friend and a stranger, someone he could talk to about things but at the same time, he still felt like he couldn't trust him with every little secret he had hidden.

“Or maybe it wasn’t true and it’s all just nothing but a myth. What is true or not, I still cannot help but think that is a very…intriguing notion.”

"I don't think it's a myth..." Rin spoke as if he were certain. "I mean, every one of us is connected in some way. It's an old saying that I've heard that everything comes in twos so maybe there is someone alike us out there..."

Rin smiled to himself, "I don't really have anything better to do so if you want I can help you around the lab!" He jumped up to his feet, almost breaking nearby beakers. "I'm extremely careful with things and promise to be of some help~!" Rin of course didn't want to go back nor did he want to lose his only friend at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:28 pm

At the sound of Rin jumping up to his feet and nearly knocking over one of the tables with equipment on it, he knew it was a bad idea to allow him to move about freely in his lab. His equipment was expensive and not to be lightly taken note of as some type of play toy. “Perhaps we can discuss this more outside of the lab...” Mayuri urged. A miniscule sweat drop dripped down his forehead from the frustration of the idea of having to clean up a massive mess Rin would make if he didn't move him to different location soon. His stomach was rumbling. He hadn't eaten food in the couple hours of his and Rin's acquaintance. Seeing as Mayuri still considered him a test subject he wouldn't let the boy wander too far even with his own surveillance on him like a babysitter would. “Nemu!”
Scuffling into the room from the automatic door Nemu stood at the position of attention waiting for further instructions. “Yes, Master Mayuri?”
“Make sure everything is shut down. I'm taking the boy with me so keep an eye on the lab while I'm gone.”
“Understood.”
Without uttering a word, Mayuri began to head out of the lab. Treating him like he would Nemu he expected the boy to knowingly follow him rather than receiving instructions to do so. If the boy couldn't get a hint to follow then there was no use of him coming along. He would eat whether the boy accompanied him or not. What a hassle it would be to feed the boy but it couldn't be helped if he was a...guest. A spiteful thing to say in his mind, really. Rin was originally a test subject but the tables have turned now. The boy is due at least a little more earned respect after their talk. Even so, a lab rat has to be fed or else it would die and the experimentation would go to waste. “What are you hungry for?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rin and I Only   Rin and I Only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rin and I Only
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Private Roleplays :: Private Rp-
Jump to: