AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Express Yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Express Yourself   Express Yourself EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Here you can express your feelings however you want, whether it'd be artistic or plain and simple.

Today because some pervert wouldn't leave me alone, I felt said and afraid of my life, but that didn't stop me from reporting his ass and good things came from it. I get to leave classes and go to classes five minutes early, and I even get to leave school five minutes early but that also means I have to come in to school five minutes early but at least I don't have to go through a crowd of people.

After learning that Catt was coming back home, I've never felt so excited and happy in such a long time. I've missed her and I can't wait to talk with her again and I'm sure most of you are excited too.

After listenning to some new versions of the Nightmare before christmas songs, I've learned that there was one imparticular that fits me perfect since I have always been feeling an emptiness inside of me. I also wanted to use the female version of this one since I am a girl (of course).
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Express Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself   Express Yourself EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Good for you dude! At least you turned in the guy so it didn't keep going on! >_<

Lol, I had a good day yesterday. Chemistry class was funny. My teacher Mrs. Thompson showed this video in class about an octopus and then asked if anyone knew about the honey badger video. I was the only one and I couldn't stop laughing, because my teacher knows about honey badger!!!
That youtube video is so freaking funny. So today in class, I wrote on her white board "Honey badger don't care!" and wanted to add the last statement but can't because I can't put up cuss words.
Originally the statement is "Honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shit!" but not like I can put that in bold letters in the classroom for others to see and get myself in trouble ._.
But yeah, I fucking love and have so much respect for my chemistry teacher now JUST cause she's seen the video.

Speaking of which, this is it!! ENJOY. XD

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: