AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rin Okumura

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 am

Rin Okumura 114366

R | I | N | O| K | U | M| U | R|A

Rin Okumura 25556667Rin Okumura Aono14Rin Okumura Rinicon

"I'll get stronger some day, just you wait!"

{Enter App}

H A L F D E M O N H A L F H U M A N

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: Rin [Shido] Okumura 奥村 燐
Birthdate:27th December
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Navy Blue
Blood Type:A
Height: 173cm/5'6"
Weight: 63kg/138lbs
Average hours of sleep per night:12

G E N E R A L _ I N T E R E S T S _ A N D _ F A C T S

Favourite meal:

Sukiyaki - A Japanese dish in a hot spot style which consits of foods such as noodles, meat, vegetables e.t.c

Ice Pops - Just your average Ice Pop.

[Rin is shown to have these a lot on hot days in fact.]

» He likes Sukiyaki.
» He likes hot and sexy babes.
» He likes to take naps and sleeps when he is bored in class.
» He'll hides his tail around his waist.
» He cries over a heartfelt manga.
» He constantly gets into fights because people misjudge him.
» His future goal is to defeat satan.
» He gets angry right away if he is called a demon.
»His cooking repertoire includes a wide variety of Japanese and Western foods.
» Rin's favorite manga genres are: Battle/action, comedy and emotional drama.
» Rin's favorite food is Sukiyaki.
» He sleeps 11 hours a day.
» His blood type is A.

A P P E A R A N C E

Rin Okumura is a young 15 year old boy with a height of 173cm or 5'6" and weights 68kg or 138lbs.
Rin Okumura Rin_ov10
From that description, Rin isn't a skinny boy. He's actually in the range of the ideal weight for a guy based on his height. Rin likes to eat a lot of meat from a hot pot of Sukiyaki, and his hobby is cooking; and most importantly he likes to move a lot. After Rin releases his demonic blue flame power, Rin's physical appearance changes. He becomes a demon with pointy ears, fangs, and a black tail which all fits his scary glaring eyes. As for his everyday clothing style, Rin is always in his casual clothes. He would just normally wear t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, white hoodie, and sweat pants. Rin also wears a chain that attaches his wallet to his gray belt. He is also seen wearing a white jacket with big pockets and various decorations on it and a pair of gloves. Because of how often he got into fights, Rin was seen with bandaids over his cheeks and fingers. His physical appearance is that of black hair which is naturally spiked. His height is 173 cm (5' 8") and appears to be quite fit. In class, he is sometimes seen with his bangs pinned up so he can read his studies.As a demon, Rin gains two horns as blue flames that float above his head, long, elf-like ears, and his pupils turn red while his irises remain bright blue. The blue flames also blaze around other places of his body including his tail (mostly at the tip). Rin's aggressive and delinquent appearance usually gives other people a negative opinion about him which sometimes makes Rin frustrated to the point where he would scream at them.

While in his human form, Rin exhibits a number of physical traits that are signs of his demonic nature, such as sharper-looking teeth, slightly pointed ears, and a black, fur tufted tail (which he keeps hidden in his shirt). As a demon, Rin gains two blue flames that float above his head, long, elf-like ears, and his eyes turn bright blue. In both forms Rin can almost control his destructive bright blue flames.

A C C E S S O R I E S

Rin likes to tie his hair up with a hair pin.

Rin Okumura Style110

Because his bangs goes until his nose, Rin at first holds his bangs up whenever he reads, trains or gets hot.
In his demon form, Rin has a tail. Because his nature of being a demon whilst being the child of satan must be kept a secret, Rin hides his tail around his waist inside his shirt.

Rin Okumura Style211

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality: Rin has an adorable happy-go-lucky kind of personality but in contrast, he is a hot-tempered kid.

Okumura Rin's personality is a weird one indeed, whilst it is filled with a protective side - shown to help his friends out and protect those dearest to him if they were to be in danger, teased on and so forth. Whilst his other side of said personality is filled with a more supportive type, he edges those on who have lost hope in them-selves. He has a good choice of words to use when it comes down to this which half of the time can get towards those who he's trying to support, making them feel better about themselves. This, is a source of many of Rin befriending others.

With his anger side, There are numerous of times when Rin can not control his anger. Once finding out about his demonic side it'd release his demonic blue flames that could hurt anyone near him whenever he succumbs to satan's power. As a kid, Rin would go on rampage if he was teased and called a demon or an evil kid. He would destroy anything around his environment, throw things at people, and would constantly scream as if he was a monster. He gets in to fights quite easily with others but he wouldn't attack someone without a reason. Going back to his protective side of said personality, Rin attacks a enemy if they are showing harm to his friends, nature or anything else and won't rest until he receives a apology or has beaten the fuck out of them, that or they run like cowards.

In truth, Rin has a good and kind heart. He's open with others wile he's there for them pretty much all the time. Going back to his demon side, once Rin discovers of which he'll soon take in to consideration that he'd have to keep it a secret from his friends. He didn't want to harm them mentally, causing them pain to know their friend is a monster or physically if he were to loose control of his powers, lash out and possibly harm his friends.

But beneath all that skin, Rin supports his friends with his supportive side of his personality. He does anything and everything to help them out whatever the cost and won't rest until he knows he's accomplished of which. Okumura Rin can get clueless at time, not understanding the simplest of things that even a toddler would be able to achieve. Rin is bashful. Whenever he gets shy, he would spout nonsensical and hurtful words, but he doesn't realize that his words could hurt anyone. He forgets things he doesn't see as important, for example school home work when truly it's a big deal. Even some-times during learning something that'd possibly help him in the future he'd forget later on. Rin is also the kind of person who leaps before he thinks. He does not think through or plan ahead, he would just decide from his intuition and go from there on. Rin is also an easy going person.

Being open to the people around him, the boy, if making friends would try and be as close as possible to them. Learning as much as he can about them so he can assist them further in what they need help with. During the years of growing up, Rin had never gained any true friends. Reason being he'd allow what others thought and said about Rin get to him - which one day, caused the boy to lash out on the only "Friends" he had, sending them to the hospital.. If he were to hear someone call him a demon, that'd be the cause of his lashing out.

Being clueless means he would also have to keep him being the Son of Satan a secret. People would be down to hunt him and if he wasn't too careful, he wouldn't be able to take something back if his demonic side slipped out.

Rin as we know has a hard time focusing on something... But once he is in the kitchen, Rin becomes the master of his domain.

Rin, is a GREAT cook and hard working. Since he was a kid, he has always been trying to impress and make the people around him happy. As a young fella, Rin became interested in cooking, and tried to learn it by himself. He was not a natural cook since he started cooking salty omelets. But he was thanked and praised by a worker within a care-home right away which gave him the reason to persevere.Something that is probably the only hobby and skill he has, amazing for a fifteen year old growing kid whilst it would probably not thought about if you take a first glance at him. Whilst behind most of the anger and short patience he has lies a wonderful cook. He had helped re-cook a horrible tasting dish which lured customers away from a shop into something fit for a chief whom would achieve which lured in even adults.

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

History[i]

Rin, is the offspring of Satan. Son of Satan and Yuri - A human who died giving birth to Rin. Being the son of Satan and Yuri this made him half demon and half human. But since his birth his body took over the human side. With his powers hidden inside him while the seal that'd keep him from loosing it and his demon form to finally take over was hidden somewhere else, unknown at this time.

During this stage only for a short amount of time, Yuri was able to hold Rin in her arms at how glad she was to have a child of her own. A few hours later, Yuri died in the hospital bed from how weak she was.

Rin spent this time, being sick whilst the Doctors did everything they could do save him. He was in the hospital for four months which was unlike many other kids that were born. At when he was only a few months old, he was passed down to Yuri's relatives. Her mother and father and as they themselves were old, they both looked after Rin for only a few years. This was until he was 5 and placed in a Care-home.

Rin during some of the first few months tried out cooking. He was severly bad at it. Yet, there was this one man who used to work at the Care-house who told every dish he made was excellent and ate it whole despite the Duck still had shells in it. Oranges still had their skin on. This was to boost Rin's confidence which worked accordingly. But after passing away due to old age, Rin stopped for a while with his cooking habits.

From there on out, Rin was severely bullied, even though he had made a few friends there were stages when even he couldn't trust them.
He was called various of names - Until, it went too far.
One day, one of his 'Friends' Called him a demon, mainly for Rin not sharing any of the bricks or anything with them. Making Rin attack all of his friends as his emotions suddenly grew on him. He beat them all severely, crashing windows, tables and other things angrily. Causing the adults to not be able to do anything about it.

This was until, Yuri's relatives that took him up for a while arrived. But only her father. Her mother and tragically passed of old age only a few weeks after they had placed him in a care-home. Rin angrily looked at the man, throwing bricks and other shit at him before he was pulled in a hug with the words off,

"Use your powers wisely, to protect your friends and not to scare others off, don't be the demon people see you as"

Of course, the man had no idea of what Rin truly was, and others calling him a demon where partially right but even they had no idea, including Rin himself. So to everyone, including Rin, this meant for him to start a new life. A new future.

When Rin was 9, that man died of old-age as well, he was heart-broken but never took out any of the emotions he had stored in him on anyone. He never gained any more friends in the care-home after that but saved all the money he had gained from chores since the day he arrived at the care-home.

During when he turned 11. Rin broke out of the Care-home. Search parties were seen searching Karakura for a while, whilst news on papers and TV were shown looking for the boy. But after a while, all this died down. Rin was safe but in a bad shape. He had money so he could feed himself and such. He spent it like this for 4 more years. Checking in and out of hotels and such not wanting to stay in the same one for any longer.

When he was 15. He had no idea where he wanted to head, he had never been to any school, he hadn't any friends or a family he knew off. So up until now, he just wanders the streets.

Rin's powers, are locked or sealed away and as said earlier they are sealed within a weapon, called the Kurikara.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: [i]
Rin Okumura 393141-episode_1_shot__3__super

Watch the videos to see some of his powers from when he unsheathes Karikura.

Known as Azure Flame these are the flames that were given to Rin upon birth. To start off with, Rin has no control over them. So Basic training as in trying to light candles would help to control said flames. As in uncontrolled state he could easily catch things around him alight, but they seem to have no effect on their friends other than giving out a warm sensation rather than a burning hot one they'd expect from fire which can be caused to things like chairs e.t.c

He's also able to speak to demon creatures as seen here;

The flames also give him a huge increase in strength, rather when in his normal human self he can't lift something, activating the flames could cause him to either lift said object or get a massive increase in to lifting it, although of course trying this when the flames aren't controlled will possibly lead to fires attracted to furniture or whatever is around him 90% of the time. Whereas with controlled state; he has a much better increase of power. These have yet to be shown but will if his life is in danger and he gets worked up - His other powers will be announced after the sword has been gained and unsheathed for the first time.

Rin Okumura 111

Superhuman Strength

Rin Okumura Episode_14

Rin displays his superhuman strength
Since childhood, Rin has been physically stronger than most normal people his age, most likely because of his demon heritage.
It is shown that he can easily lift a car, metal rollercoaster debris, and both his and Shura's backpacks which Shima ironically called demonic strength.

Partial Demon Form

Rin's demon form after unsheathing Kurikara.
Rin can tap into the power he has inherited from Satan through Kurikara, a blade that was used to seal his powers when he was born. Which when drawn, returns Rin to his demon form.

In both his human and demon form, Rin can release incredibly destructive blue flames. However, when he draws Kurikara, the magnitude of the flames drastically increases, as well as a decrease in Rin's control over them.

Rin Okumura Rin_took_out_his_sword

When Rin releases the blade, the greater magnitude of flames often leads to Rin being "consumed" by them, resulting in a berserker rage where he lose control and goes on a rampage, attacking everyone around him. However, Rin has been shown to stop himself in this form, but only with great difficulty.

Rin Okumura Blue_Flames

Rin has been shown to be able to use his sword and manipulate his blue flames through emotions, as he was seen saving Shiemi from falling debris by making a claw out of his blue flames. He can also release intense blue flames out of his sword when its swung with great power. Rin is currently learning how to manipulate the flames at will, allowing greater control and to prevent being consumed by its power. In the anime, Rin was able to control his flames properly, which he used to burn the webbings that trapped his fellow Exorcists including Yukio, Shura, and Suguro from the avengeful masked man.

When Yukio awakened to his demonic nature, he and Rin combined their power which forms into a large phoenix out of blue flames. Using this form, the brothers were able to fly into the air and destroy a huge Gehenna Gate that was attacking the city (which was also created combining Rin and Yukio's blood). Rin is imprevious to Satan's blue flames.

Regenerative Abilities:

In addition, through his demon powers, his body has shown to have high-speed regenerative abilities. Rin has mentioned that as a child, he always healed very quickly, which he had initially thought was due to his brother Yukio's skills at bandaging him up. His healing rate is so fast that, after getting stabbed in the stomach, he lifted up his shirt only seconds after and showed Yukio that the wound was already closing itself up. He is also immune to the effects of miasma or other energy-draining substances created by demons that would otherwise cause great harm to normal humans.

[/center]

Last edited by ~Rin★Okumura~ on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:05 pm

WAAHH!!! cool!!!~ X33 the whole 'He likes hot and sexy babe" made me laugh!! XDD haha xDD and i like the fact that he can cook really good!! =33 it seems like my character a lot!! X33 haha except that yours is a guy! XDD haha xDD OH although i did find a slight mistake int the history section.... It says that Your human mother died giving birth... but them says that she died from old age... soo you might wanna fix that =33

OH as you can tell I'm Tenten x33 NICE TAH MEET CHA!!!! X33 ( Oh this is how i usually type =33 ) my Role playing is way different!! ;9 haha xDD anyways!! it seems like our characters can be really good friends!! =33 cuz, as i said, our characters are almost alike!! XDD

OOHH!!! and welcome to our site!!! =9
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Ooh you have an interesting character Rin Smile Very intresting cant wait to RP with ya sometime XD

lmfao tenten XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm

AH!! Mah Daughter!! XDD I an with my daughter on the RP thing!!! Can't wait toRP with chu!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:49 am

Blue Exorcist!!! XD Lol, sorry. I like your character, we should rp sometime! Smile
Nice Bio by the way!
Sorry, i'm a demon fanatic XD I love anyone who rp's as a demon, they're awesome!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Aww~ Thank you guys!

Hm. Well I had to change a lot due to this being on a Bleach Forum RP, so I couldn't keep everything. But I kind of like the app I turned it in to~

Yeah, we all need to RP some-time. I automatically get any PM's/Replies I get to my iPod which is good so I can reply back ASAP.

Right now, I'm buried in a huge upcoming exam, admin work on the Forum RP and such so apologies in advance for any delays.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

You should come in the Konoha high school forum!! ;9 my friend Setsu just entered!! =33
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:12 pm

A bleach rp forum? Sounds like fun! Do you have your own Bleach rpc? Or are you one of the Canon characters?
Wow, you must be kept busy then. I wish you luck on the exam. >_< And well, shall I send you a PM then to discuss an rp starter? Smile
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 am

Yeah, I don't really know if I can tell you guys what the forum is as I'm un-aware, seeing as over on the forum I'm at we don't discuss other sites unless they're posted in the affilate section. But, hey, every site is different. If anyone wants to know then just PM me. (I don't want to get told off ^^;Wink

Yeah sure~! Smile PM me as well if you'd like to start up a RP~! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Whoa... so many words... I never knew someone's bio could be so long. Haha, bravo, Rin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rin Okumura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Okumura   Rin Okumura Empty

Back to top Go down

Rin Okumura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Character Bios :: Characters-
Jump to: