AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiting? I think so.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Quiting? I think so. Empty
PostSubject: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I think I'm going to renounce myself from Rp. God I love it so much but no one rp's with me anymore and (no offense) but when we do, there is no good plot. AT ALL. And if there is, the other person quits. I'm really getting frustrated with this, I have no enthusiasm to even get online anymore. The website practically died for like the 20th time again.
Giving up, I think. I don't have much of a reason to be here anymore.
Maybe I'm just vending but...That's what I feel on the matter...
(And Jon since you will probably not be reading this since you are NEVER online, I think I'm quitting from being Miharu. So you're teammate is pretty much dead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Miharu you don't have to quit Sad If you want I can rp with you and you can get to pick what kind of rp we do if you want. I know I take forever to reply, but I do reply. I'm also not good at coming up with good plots all the time, but when there is a good plot, then I'll try to come up with good replies for it instead of quiting.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm

That doesn't really matter what rp we do. It still will probably have no plot, you know how our rp's always end up....And then it dies.
My problem, is that I'm a novella rp'er, I fucking LOVE to be creative and write a shit load with detail and an amazing setting, plot, etc. Yeah, with everyone on here I can't do that because no one is to my standard. And I'm not mad at that but I can't let my imagination run free, and it drives me crazy.
My favorite rp's were when I got to battle and kill mercilessly, because I'm a horror writer. No one battles me here, and if they do they either leave or the rp dies, or has no plot anymore.
I don't even mind if the other person can't rp the same length as me, but the problem is it takes enthusiasm to want to show fun in the rp. I have no fun in the rp's I do with people now a days to be honest. I literally have to degrade my rp skills to maintain myself with you all...I may be sounding like you guys are lower than me but I'm not trying to make it out like that. It's just, I am not interested in the same things you all are. And when I try to rp what pleases you all, I nearly want to slam my head against a wall because it bores me...
And as I said, when the rp DOES get good and interesting, the other person leaves. Sorry for pointing out names but you're my biggest annoyance May >_< YOUR STILL ON YOUR SUMMER BREAK. Holy crap. And it takes you like once every two months to reply, I have to BEG you to reply to our rp because it's actually fun to me. But you don't even like to rp so it's like WTF, can't be pleasing the both of us.
Gah, I'm vending and I'm trying not to. I hate pointing fingers. T_T
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Agreed, you shouldn't quit Sad
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm

And also, I'm quite different then some of my other OC characters. I might be able to have a battle with you and keep up even with your full skills.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Not to be rude but I honestly doubt you can keep up with me...I write like literally over 12 paragraphs for my rp replies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm

I don't rp Battle rp's because I've never been well experienced in it, and I have to admit I was a bit selfish even as we did our rp's. I'm also very easily distracting myself because I'm always annoyed by having to wait for replies for so long even when they don't come, so I have to keep myself distracted by something else to stay online just as I'm doing right now. Right now I'm watching the new Madea movie and painting stuff on paint at the same time. That's also why my replies usually take so long. I've also held off on some rp's because I used to think that the only time when an rp was actually good was when you know what happens, but that's because I've never done any other type of rps. I was also never much of the fighting type as you can tell. In fact, I'm more of a coward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 pm

If Miharu is quitting then so am I. I'm tired of always being the only idiot online waiting for someone to come online and rp with me. I do love to rp, but it's no fun when you're the only person online who has to wait hours and hours for the other person to reply every day and having life pass by me. I'm almost an adult now and I can't believe that I let myself get sucked in this deep. Why should I even bother waiting anymore when now I know that it's all going to be a waist of time.
Back to top Go down
Waru

Waru

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Noooo!!! If you leave too, that means that almost all the people that actually rp will almost be gone! Miharu, Emily, and a few others (When I say few, I mean few) actually rp, and if you leave then I'll have no one to rp with ... ;_; <---- (Sad face)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 pm

I can't rp with you anyways. I have certain ways of rping that might make you feel uncomfortable and either way, I feel more comfortable to rp this way with people I'm more familiar with like Raita and Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 am

WHAT!?!...MIHARU CAN'T DIE...SHES NOT ALLOWED TO DIE WHO AM I GONNA HORROR WRITE WITH WTF MAN >.< I NEEDS MY MIHA-CHAN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiting? I think so.   Quiting? I think so. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiting? I think so.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: