AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's Choreography videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's Choreography videos  Empty
PostSubject: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 am

this is all the choreography videos i love =33 if you're into dancing as much as me then i'm sure you'll like these choreo videos x33

soo right now i'm watch/listening to this one video =33

i seriously love the song!!!! it's super catchy and the choreo is UH-MAY-ZING!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 pm

HEEY!! well this video isn't really new to me, while i was in Canada my new friend CJ whose parents let my family stayed at their house for four days showed me this video and i though it was suuuppeerr cool!! XDD I LOVE the 'Bang' parts!! X33 soo catchy!! X33 and the girl is cuuttee!! X33 apparently the girl is about my age... and i just turned 16 recently sooo she's pretty young to be able to dance like that... i'm jello >o< haha xDD and Marvolous Moon is an AMAZING tutter!!! O/\O and the Choreo is UH-MAY-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ LOVED IT!!! XDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=u94fCq3fxg8

( well for sum reason the thingie won't let me post the video BUT here's the link!!! X33 DO check it out!! XDDD )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 pm

WAAAAHHHH!!!!! >O< this is amazing CHOREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0/\0 it's I.aM.mE crew and everything thats going on in the video iss simply UH-MAY-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o/\o

( OOHH now it works xPP )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.O I.aM.mE is UH MAY ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their transitions are seriously CRAY-ZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.O

( WTF??!! 0.0 it's doesn't work again!! O.o WTF??!! )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 am

UH MAY ZING!!!! Chachi is UH MAY ZING!!!!!! >O< her dancing and Choreo skills are beyond!!!! mine!!!.... and she's younger than me!!!! >O< I admire her!!! XDDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 am

i recently change to this video of Chachi!! ^o^ i am still learning it but i gots the arm movements down till the chores, which is at the 1:35 mark, although full body wise i learned up to the 1:04 mark and since the actual choreo starts on the 0:50 mark, it's not that far ^o^;

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

OH MAI GAAD!!!!! XDDD my friend told me about this partner tutting video and so i recently looked it up and saw that it's HEEEECCCCCCKKKKAAAAAA UH MAY ZING!!!!!!! XDD although i don't really like everyone's comments on how it looks weird or that the way they touch each other looks gay or asking if that's how robots have sex................ ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!!!! it's a freaking PAR-TEN-NER TUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D=< A PARTNER TUTT!!!!! if two people are tutting together and they were connecting their tutting skills... then it would be called a partner tutt!! XO and if you wanna see robots doing it then watch robot chicken!!!! they probably have something stupid like that!!! XPP sorry but i do not approve of Robot chicken... so bleh!

I personally find their partner tutt freaking uh may zing!! me and my friend are currently making a partner tutt with our own moves soo FIGHTING!!!!!~ X33

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:36 pm

This is BANG session with Moon, Pacman, and Hok x33 Moon and Pacman are from I.aM.mE crew ( Favorite guy is Pacman!!! XDDD ) Moon is more of a tutting person so his moves are kinda robotic. Pacman is more of a fluid kind of person BUT he can become robotic as well ( if you see this video ) Hok has amazing hand work as well and his ticking is simply amazing in this video!! XDD OH Hok is from Quest Crew x33

Sooo this video is posted by Moon so you can subscribe on his youtube account =33 if you wanna see his robotic skillz!! XDD haha xDD BUT all of these three guys' skillz are just UH MAY ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i personally LOVE Pacman!!!! XDDD not the game or the boxer BUT this dancer right here!! OH all three of them take turns on dancing their solo so the first guy is Moon and the the next guy is Pacman ( his turn starts at the 1:15 mark if you just wanna watch my favorite guy!! X33 ) and then the last guy with simply amazing ticking skillz is Hok!!! XDD

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO!!!! there's a second part I'm sure I'll post it right after i re-watch it!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Since the battery is running low and I'm gunna have to go to sleep soon i"m just gunna post the second part of the BANG session!! AANNNDDD this choreo by Moon and Pacman haha xDD it's kinda weird in the beginning BUT once the Choreo starts it's just gets simply amazing!!! XDD haha

second BANG session:

AANNNDDD this is CRANK THA BATMAN Choreo by Pacman and Moon:

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THEM!!!! x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

DUUDE!!! My friend is freaking copying me!!! 0.0 ALL the times i've shown her a Choreography video and I've done the moves in front of her she ALWAYS asks me to teach her!!! I'M NOT SAYING THAT'S a completely BAD thing It's just that i think that she should JUST be herself!! and not copy stuff from other people... I mean I've done that before BUT now i know that it's not really a good thing to just copy others JUST BE YOURSELF!!! No need to copy anyone just be who you want to be!! whether it's based off this one person or just random JUST BE YOURSELF!!! I personally think that that's one of the most important fact that people need to know!!

WELL!! ANYWAYS!!! Since I'm STILL learning this choreo BY Chachi I showed it to her since I got most of the moves down... aaannndd guess what??!! She asks me to teach her when at the time i showed her the video she didn't look interested AT ALL!!! All she said was "Oh... cool..." and i was okay with that since everyone has their own opinion BUT now she's all YOU NEED TO TEACH ME THAT!!

haha BUT the thing is she's still a beginner at dancing so she can't really keep up at this pace that Chachi's at.

HERE'S THE VID!!:

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 pm

I reeeaaaallllyyy like this song!!! and i kinda like the Choreo it's one of those that don't look that amazing BUT it looks really fun to do with that type of song xDD haha

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

OH MAI GAAD!!!! i haven't seen this in forever!!!! XDD i freaking LOVE this performance!!!!!!! >O< with so much passion!! XDD haha xDD not that's i've experienced it BUT it's just soooo emotional that it makes me tear up just a tad bit everytime i see this cuz Ashleigh 's expression is just soooooooo sad!! even though it's just for the performance it just looks soo real like that's actually what's happening to her and that's how she's expression herself... *groans like an old man* UUGGGHHHHH!!!~ I JUST LOVE IT!!!!! >O<

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 pm

MKAAY!! after seeing that other video AHH!! JUST LOVE IT!!! XDD haha xDD

MKAY anyways!!! here's a choreography video that i'm learning in my Hip Hop Aerobics class!! =333 after doing it so many times I've found it very fun!! =33

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 pm

DUDE!!!! EVERYTIME i hear 'Bet I' by B.O.B i just wanna watch this video!!! >O< haha xDD CUZ Ryan... that little kid... HE FREAKING HAS AMAZING DANCING SKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >O< and i's hate to say it BUT Ryan's Choreo to this song fits better than Chachi's ^-^; i mean, I LOVE Chachi!! and her Choreo fits to this song as well ...but Ryan's just fits to this song more ^-^;

BUT yeah!! everytime i hear 'Bet I' by B.O.B i just wanna watch this video!!! >O< cuz Ryan is just amazing!!!!! >O<

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 pm

OH MAI GAAD!! this song is just innapropriet!!! >O< haha xDD even though the way it's played is... just so... pretty!! XDD the lyrics are gross but the way it's played and Chris Brown's voice is just.... sooo pretty!!! XDD aannndd this choreo is just simply amazing!!!! XDD haha xDD the ending of the vid is just... ugghh... he's such a tease!~ X33 heehee xDD haha xDD

BUT yeah the Choreographer is Brian Puspos ft. Chachi X33

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 pm

OOOHHH MMAAAAIII GAAAAAD!!!!!! EMILIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ <3 XDDD I LOVE HIM!!!!! He's just insanely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tenten's Choreography videos  Nosebl12 i dunno what ethnicity he is BUT he's pretty cute!!~ X33 Tenten's Choreography videos  Heart110 AND I have really high standards and always going for the asians ( most of the time ) sooo this is pretty rare!! XDD

ANYWAYS!!!! CHECK OUT HIS INSANE POPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tenten's Choreography videos  Finger11 YOU NEED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 pm

DUDE!! the second recent one by Ellen Kim aanndd this song is just amazingly catchy!! xDD especially the whole music in the background!! it's seriously stuck in my head xDD haha that whole di-di di-di

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Uugghh!!! PO-ed!!!! I finally gots my Hip Hop classes aanndd our class dance that we have to perform in front of a bunch of people... isn't even Hip Hop!! XPP my class is full of preppy girls who only care about looking girly.... Seriously??! It's Hip Hop!!! We're suppose to be BOSS and Gee!!! All Gangster like!!! BUT nooooo!! It's all cute and sassy... I mean Sassy is okay BUT I wanna Be GANGSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T Miss Anderson (hip hop teacher) suggested this really Gangster Choreo video and then we change it to Pussy Cat dolls song Jai Ho... Serious??!! WTFreak???!!!!! *insert angry face*

Well that's my Hip Hop Class rant xPP

Hoping my next semester hip hop class is much better T^T
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:33 pm

DANG!!! Haven't posted on here in a LOOONNNGG time!! O.O BUT here's a Choreo Video that me and my friends are planning on performing in our dance performance day where all the classes have to perform and if you want you can perform with a group of people. Well, for me me and my two friends are working on dancing this choreo video. Choreographer; ellen kimCHEE and song: Booty work

NEXT VIDEOS are not being used in our performance just shring these xDD

Choregrapher: Kyle Hanagami Song: I'me Sexy and I Know It

Choreographer: J Blaze Song: Swag

Choreographer: Lyle Beniga Song: Bait

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's Choreography videos    Tenten's Choreography videos  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's Choreography videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: