AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miharu and Toren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 am

Walking through the forest a female ninja had her hands in her pockets due to meet a friend within the hour. She was suppose to meet up with Toren to catch up and have a drink. She saw smoke coming from the sky and realized something was wrong. She headed in that direction to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 am

"THAT FUCKING SQUIRREL STOLE MY NUTS!" Toren screamed. He was really getting pissed at what others would see as something trivial and ridiculous, and would also laugh at him, but he was in a terrible mood. He had already started drinking, not because Miharu was late, but because he was an hour early and didn't want to wait to start drinking. As he chased the squirrel that stole his nuts, and his facial expression is changing. His eyes were turning red, his teeth were sharpening, and his face was becoming more rugged.

Taira was in control again. Toren drank too much and forgot to restrain his other evil personality, so Taira seized this opportunity while Toren was pissed and took control. Once his takeover was complete, he smiled evilly at the squirrel and instantly incinerated it with one of his most powerful fire jutsu. He had -inadvertently- set the trees and field on fire but simply sat there in the middle of it all and ate the burnt nuts the squirrel had stolen. Now then, what else to set ablaze?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 am

Once getting to the scene she saw Toren sitting in the middle of a burning field as she walked through the flames into the unharmed area. She was unharmed by the flames since she herself was one to be able to manipulate it. When she saw his face he looked incredibly drunk but just not himself. Hi face looked distorted and different, almost as if he was someone else. "Taira is it? What happened to Toren? she asked putting her hands on her hips and seeing him eating some nuts he took from a squirrel. What happened to Toren anyways? Even still Taira looked like he was drunk too.
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:11 am

"Toren is not here at the moment, please leave a message in the flames and I might remember to tell him in the morning." Taira was drinking as the fires were raging around both him and Miharu. "Haha. Fire. Bath time!" Taira was enjoying playing with his fire; a little more than usual. He wanted to burn everything with his flames, and create his own artwork masterpiece. He would change the fires different colors and bask in the glory. But as he put it, BATHE in the fire, and since he was drunk, he literally jumped into the fire; burning off his clothes and him acting as though he were in a bath, though the fire had covered most of his body. He was completely unphased by this since it was his own flames and he prevented them from burning him.

After enjoying his "bath" for awhile, he turned to Miharu and asked, "Anything else to set ablaze?" He then performed a fire jutsu on her without a thought for he safety, though it wouldn't harm her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 am

Miharu nearly twitched at his words and his malicious demeanor. He seemed to have been having a little too much fun with the fire and was far too drunk for his own good. She could tell it was Taira by the voice and the reponse he gave her. Though how she acted upon it was different. She merely watched him as he acted like an idiot and jumped into the flames burning away all his clothes. Originally she'd assume he would burn to death but like her, he was immune to the flames burning their skin to a crisp.
When the flames were sent upon her, nothing happened besides the same effects that had happened to him. She felt a little odd from the fact her clothing had been burnt to a crisp but shoved it aside regardless of her feelings. She just looked at him and spoke with a monotone voice.
"Tch. Drunk are we? You seem to have gone over your limit by the looks of things...
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm

"Drunk? What are you talking about?" Taira just stood there and smiled as veins around his neck began to pulse and grow. "Y'know, I'm glad you don't get queasy because of what I'm about to do..." Still smiling evilly he pulled a knife out of thin air and stabbed himself in the neck. Taira, being the masochistic freak he was, laughed at the pain as blood and alcohol poured out of his body like a fountain. After a minute or so of profuse bleeding he cauterized the wound on his neck to prevent any further blood loss; not like he really cared of course. "Unfazed by this as expected, well please excuse me for a moment. I feel...thirsty..." Taira was no vampire, but he had a strange ability to use the blood of any other living being as his own. All he had to do was drink, or even soak in the blood, and he would regenerate his body. This is what made Toren fear Taira, one of the abilities that allowed him to slaughter an entire clan despite receiving mortal wounds. As long as he could feed, he would not die.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am

Miharu just laughed to herself, the man was quite a masochist indeed, and an unusual man. She was known for her violence but Taira had it in him also, one quality she liked about him, dare she admit. Though she didn't want to really interfere, she could only imagine Toren may slightly get upset that Taira was damaging his body. But for being the bastard Miharu was, she could care less about what happened to him. Only few people did she care for in this world, he was simply an acquaintance, nothing worth freaking out over. She just gazed at the blood that spilled from his body and oozed, until he fixed it so now more would drench his body. She then walked up to him, withdrawing her blade smiling maniacally. "Well then, I suppose you don't mind if I take an arm off in order to give Kotsune, do you? It would save me time searching for other prey when there's meat right in front of me. I could only imagine you could care less about what happens to Toren's body, what do you say? I'll make it quick."
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

With a blank expression on his face Taira just replied, "Unfortunately for you, this happens to be MY body. Toren will have no scars or anything when he regains control. We share one body but in actuality its just that only one of us can exist at a time. And I'm not feeling especially generous. Why would I want to give you an arm? I need that for stabbing. And setting fires." At that moment he disappeared in a ball of fire, only to reappear a short distance away next to a burning deer. He sat down and slit its throat after putting out the fire to drink its blood in order to heal himself. Ripping off one of the deer's legs he threw it at mach 5 speed towards Miharu. He didn't really care what happened, but she said she wanted meat, and its not like he was actually hungry. Returning his attention towards his kill, he skinned what was left of the deer so he could at least have a pelt around him. Its not as though he cared of people saw him running in the buff, but it felt slightly drafty and it bothered him. From what he used of the pelt, there was still plenty left, but he had no intention of giving Miharu anything to cover herself with, so he incinerated the rest of his kill. And there was also the fact that he liked seeing women naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miharu and Toren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu and Toren   Miharu and Toren Empty

Back to top Go down

Miharu and Toren
Page 1 of 1