AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 pm

"Yo," I greeted sleepily, and yawned not too long after I had spoke. I winced at the sudden loud yell from the Kunoichi, "Damn... keep 'yer voice down woman..." I mumbled while rubbing a ringing ear. I sweat dropped as I watched the scene unfold in silence, well, I did mutter a thing or two about 'crazy ass witches'.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 am

Not really minding what Zoro had said, Tenten kept her eyes on her older brother as she clenched the handle of the ball chain thingie... i don't know what it's called BUT you know what i mean. "But my little princess... you know I am busy with these missions! it's not easy being an assassin." Tatsuo had reason flipping up on his feet and walking towards Tenten arms out about to hug his little sisiter. "...... Next time at least send a letter..." Tenten mumbled as she hmphed with crossed arms. "Heh, right... OH Hokage-sama has decided to give me a small break from all the missions! SO... Anything new happened while I was gone?!" Tatsuo asked his little sister wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Tenten's widened at the sudden reminder of something that she hadn't had a chance to tell her older brother. ".... A few things... actually...." Tenten mumbled out, loud enough for others to hear though. Tatsuo waited for those few things to be informed to him. "Umm... I'm engaged... To Neji..." Tenten let out cocking her head to the side. "OH yes! Zoro has mentioned that!" Tatsuo unsurprised at all, but was un-prepared to hear this next info that was yet to be said. "...AAANNNNDDD.... I have kids..." Tenten mumbled looking the opposite ways from Tatsuo cocking her head to the side once more. "HAAAA??!!" Tatsuo shouted surprised his jaw dropping. "WAIT!! boy or girl??" He looked quiestionly towards his little sister. "Umm... first was a girl... then a boy and girl..." I let out hunching her back. "WHHHAA??!!...." He shouted once again then ran towards Zoro. "Zoro did you know of this??!!" Tatsuo asked dramaticly upset at the fact that his own little sister had kids and even got enganged before him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 pm

I emotionlessly watched the two talk about whatever, I really wasn't listening, just heard a few scattered words. I could feel sleep creeping up on me with its blindfold of darkness, ready to blind my eyes and throw me into the depths of the ocean. An unscathed eye started closing out the last rays of sunlight, but a presence closing in on me and a yell had fought back the urge to sleep for that moment. "Mmhmm, sure did..." I mumbled with a sting of venom in my words.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 pm

"Oh my!~ My own little sister as become a woman without my knowledge!!" Tatsuo let out flopping on the ground next to Zoro, who was probably too close for comfort for Zoro. "Tatsuo-nii-chan..." Tenten let out woth a sigh at her brothers childness.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 am

I flinched when Tatsuo sat next to me; apparently, he forgot about my personal bubble. I growled, saying if he remained in that spot any longer, I would not hesitate to slice him into shreds.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 pm

"OH!!... hai hai~..." Tatsuo skooted away from Zoro with an anime sweat drop as he chuckled nervously. "HAI!~ Tatsuo-nii-chan, aren't you tired from the long mission? you should go home and get some rest!... Sorry Zoro." Tenten patted Tatsuo's shoulder and pushed him towards Konoha village. "What are you talking about, little sis?! I'm staying here with you! besides!... I'm hungry!!" He reasoned rubbing his stomach with his hand, in small circles with this look on his face: TToTT Sudden tears rolling down his face. Tenten sighed remembering that Tastuo always trained her cuz he as more skillful but in cooking it was the other way around. Tatsuo was horrible at cooking so Tenten learned to cooked from observing others cook.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 am

I 'meh'ed at Tenten's apology, irritated feeling melting back into a usual coldhearted sense once Tatsuo had moved away from me. I sighed heavily at the statement of Tenten's brother wanting to stay, he was... childishly annoying. And I, for the record, despised that... for the most part. "If you're hungry, do something about it. Don't complain like a hopeless little kid." My eye was narrowed into a sharp, eagle like glare when I looked over at the two.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:10 am

"Don't bother Zoro... He's always like this after a mission, he's not usually this child-ish... it's just when he's tired or wants to be spoiled... but that rarely happens... PLus he's really BAD at cooking..." I explained as Tatsuo just started rumaging through my back pack wanting to see if there was any food and saw one of my scrolls with food sealed in them. "Tennie!~ is this the food?!" He asked waving the scoll in the air. I just simply nodded as he then jumped for joy, summoning all the different types of food.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 pm

I snorted, "Well, he needs to grow the hell up. Otherwise, he'll die." I closed my eye, and attempted to calm my anger. I could feel it poking back though, it wouldn't go away. Why, I didn't really know, but, I just clenched my fist and threw it towards ground. However, I stopped my hand, it just hovering above the ground. The, in my eyes, weak force alone was more than enough to make the ground crack in half for quite a ways. I snapped my eye back open, a bloodlust look to it, "Get the message?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 am

"Now, now Zoro... don't need to be too harsh." Tenten let out noy wanting Zoro mad, seeing the bloodlust look in his eye. "Besides he is how he is and... honestly I actually like the fact I can cook for him... That's probably a weird thing to say... but that's how I am... I guess..." She rambled on with an embarassing blush on her cheeks. She watched her older brother just chowing down in her cooked food with a pleased look on his face, which made her smile.

Tatso was soon finished and satisfied now sitting next to his little sister. "Thanks Ten." Tatsuo let out a mature look on his face as he pat his little sisters head. Then suddenly he quickly fell asleep his head leaning against Tenten's shoulder. She sighed at the sight looked over at Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 am

"Too harsh? Tch, being too harsh doesn't exist, it's the cold truth. If you don't like it, then don't believe it; it's your funeral." I stood up, and shortly after rolled an eye at Tenten's words. Then I slid my left hand in my pocket, and rested the other on the hilt of Wado Ichimonji. The only words I uttered were: "...I'm going to go train..." With that, I turned my back to the Kunoichi and her brother, and walked off to who knows where.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Sighing at Zoro's words understanding that everyone has their own perspective, Tenten watched as Zoro left to train. "Be careful!" I let out as he left. I sighed at how Tatsuo had fallen asleep so easily.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

( now if anyone else wants to RP go ahead ^0^; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )   Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everywhere! ( where anyone can enter and not worry about being off topic =33 )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4