AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mugiwara's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:51 pm

"Everyone has their own opinions." Kamiko mumbled simply as she giggled watching Uncle Luffy eat away at the food. Soon decided that she, herself, and her brother Daichi as well wanted too eat so quickly as possible grabbing all the things that Luffy hadn't eaten just yet.

Tenten still worried for her daughter looked over at Zoro checking if he was un-injured as well and noticed his glare and wicked smile towards Akira. "Zoro?? You okay?" She asked slightly nervous at what might have happened while they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Akira would feel a sudden tension in the atmosphere. She knew well enough it would of been the damn swordsman himself. Turning around she'll see him, facing her. Having a complete desire to kill her. Lust for blood to be spilled. On instinct. Akira would grab her mother , and siblings and push them behind her. Grabbing both swords sheaths. She'll drawn them out only to have the sunlight run down the keen blades. Akira would have a blank expression but none other she knew why he came. She insulted his former comraede.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:23 pm

I would look worrily towards my friend and my daughter fighting each other. While Daichi and Kamiko worried as well I asked out loud, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 am

Akira would glare at zoro before saying "Mother, take daichi and kamiko back home and you stay there. Leave now!" she demanded in a low tone
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:45 am

Feeling so much demand from my daughter I nodded my head without argument. I trusted my daughter, especially when things got rough in battle. Although there are times when she's unexpected and i get worried, but pretty much I trusted her with all my heart. "Now, you heard what your Onee-chan said!" I let out towards Daichi and Kamiko who looked up at me worrily, looking as though they didn't want to leave. "Don't worry! just trust her." I let out simply with a small smile. As they soon complied and disappeared implying that they were now heading towards home I looked over at Akira with serious face. "Be careful, sweetie." I put it simply as I soon disappeared as well quickly catching up to my two kids on our way home.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 am

Akira would only clench her eyes close once her family left. She wasn't about to die yet but if she happens to lose. She hopes katon will forgive her. Even if she died
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 am

As the three of us headed home I looked back with much worry on my face screaming in my head that she better get home soon. Glancing at Daichi and Kamiko, every now and then they would look back with their own concern of their own sister. They both loved their older sister with much respect.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am

"Heh, better than ever." That smirk was still stitched and burnt into my skin, voice hollow and dark in my response to Tenten. It widened once Akira turned her attention to me, and it tore out the stitches when she attempted to shield her family from me. I chuckled, then laughed like a maniac when she told Tenten and the others to leave. Did they think running would save them? Oh, I wasn't only focused on killing Akira. I'd slaughter them, too, just for the fun of it. When the Kunoichi vanished, I gave Akira a ghost of a smile, "Aw, look at that, your family actually cares about you. Too bad they'll be weeping in, say, ten minutes. But I'll be sure to put them out of their misery, so when you die, you won't have that guilt hovering over your shoulders." I lifted my arm and pointed my sword at her, "One sword is more than enough to end someone to the likes of you." My smile shifted into a scowl.

Luffy dropped his arms to his sides and sat down cross-legged, eyes still shadowed by his hat. At first, the crew questioned his actions in their minds, but also stood down thereafter. This was their fight, they understood, and they would only intervene if it got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Akira would watch the swordsman carefully as. She raised her most trusted sword at him. Glaring she'll clench her teeth before speaking "You shall not go near my family. Not when my spirit is still around." She'll say lowly with a venomous stare. She knew well enough she spoke wrong of his friend or rival. Though she was meaning how she could put up with such a attitude. No point of explaining. Knowing how brainless this man is. Sighing she'll close her eyes for a brief second and say a small prayer one Katon taught her. "Koutan y Shibito natte ni Sasora." Clenching the hilt she'll watch her opponent. Already her blade tensed up. Let the yokai awaken. In her thoughts were her family. Mostly her father and mother and twin siblings. She will not let this idiot kill them or near them. Never.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 am

I simply rolled my eye in response. Then I positioned my sword horizontally above the shoulder of my sword arm. "Sight. Hearing. Smell. Taste. Touch. Thought. And unto the six mortal senses... Good. Evil. Neutrality. And further unto each, Purity and Corruption. The 36 earthly desires of this world," I closed my eye and smirked like I had before, "I am facing the muzzle of a cannon at you. You are a pistol. I am a cannon. In timing and power, my weapon surpasses yours. This is the result of a quirk of fate, hate your own destiny, who set me upon you like an Angel of Death." I performed a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards my target, "Sanjūroku Pondo Hō."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugiwara's Place   Mugiwara's Place - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugiwara's Place
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: