AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 pm

(Sorry but I've got nothing either >.< I'm really stuck.)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:39 pm

(Plan Z, make Yylfordt go crazy, K! XD)

A pulse pounding feel in his body tore at Yylfordt as he grabbed his stomach. His eye slightly twitched and he tried not to bring attention to himself but the feeling in his gut was churning and it badly hurt. He knew what it meant. It was the after effect of being human and lately it's been getting worse. Usually he can suck up the pain but lately it's been nearly impossible to ignore and now here he was in pure pain trying not to show it in public. "I'll be back," He said and shoved his plate away, leaving the Cafe and walking around to the back where he leaned against the wall and slumped to the ground. He then noticed the blood on his hand from holding his gut and knew it was now getting worse, to the fact where he was bleeding on the inside. "D-Damnit." He said it quietly. He felt bad for ditching Emily but he didn't want her to see him like this, in a weak state.

Lord loss snickered when he heard what Beranabus said but was surprised that Bec didn't come along. Last he saw she was with him, but perhaps she wasn't here this time. "You were such a scatterbrain when I first met you, boy. And now because you were set straight you think you can save the world. But at what price do you think you are paying?" He found pure delight in watching people suffer. He was the type of demon who didn't care much about pointless killing, but with meaning, it was delightful. He loved the feeling of sorrow from his victims, its what made him on edge. "You are saving humanity, perhaps, but losing the girl. Maybe for a bargain, I may assist you at a second chance for the girl. I will give you no help when it comes to saving the world. I find too much amusement to watch you humans grovel. It is up to you, magician. I can give you youth, if in exchange, your sanity. You keep your youth, but for every day that goes by, your demon you think you hide so well will begin to surface more and more. Until eventually, you will be completely lost. Sound like an interesting deal?" He cackled in amusement, wondering if the magician would take the deal. The only thing that Lord Loss got from the bargain was the pure amusement of watching Beranabus slowly go insane over time.

(My part is kinda lame so I'll skip Bec til next post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm

(Oh my God what's happening to him?! O_O)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 pm

(Oh, you'll see! XD BWAHAHA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 am

I was now even more worried. They way Yylfordt took off like that...He seemed as though he was in pain. I got up from the table and followed the direction he took off in. When I found him, I saw blood. "Oh my God! Yylfordt, what happened?!" I was scared not of him, but for him. I got on my knees to his level while he was slumped on the ground and tried to comfort him the best I could. I knew I couldn't take him to a doctor because if I did, then they would know. I had to think of something and fast.

Beranabus had thought this through. He may eventually lose his sanity, but at least he would be able to show Bec his true feelings for her. Still...how would she feel about this. "Send me outside of your mansion then it's a deal." He said also trying to get a free ride to Bec out of the deal." He said accepting the offer.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Yylordft knew it would come down to this eventually. There was always a price to pay and now he was paying for it. "I...My sanity is being lost for the price of my rebirth, I dint think it would happen so soon. Soon enough I'll just be a monster that will have no trace of kindness left in him. I only took the deal because I learned that you had been reborn in this world. I took my chances and I found you. But now...I'm running out of time." he said holding his gut still from the blood. His body was eating him from the inside out and that was why he was bleeding eternally. There wasn't much he could do, he brought it on himself. "There's nothing you or I can do. We just have to accept it." he sighs hating to admit that he may end up losing her again because of his inner monster wanting free.

Lord Loss laughed and snickered at how he agreed to it. But Beranabus never specified if he meant Dervish too. And he didn't know Bec was here either so he agreed and sent Beranabus on back through a portal out of his castle by himself. But before he did, with the wave of his hand Lord Loss used a very powerful spell that even reversed age. A blackened aura moved from Lord Loss as it moved and took over Beranabus's body. As the spell did it's thing, it seeped into his body, a new spark inside him brewing a new light. His appearance began to change, he now looked like a young man in his mid 20's with blackened hair and blue eyes. His clothes kept the same but because of that he looked like a cunning young fellow in a rugged torn up suit. Finally the spell was finished, and soon within a week or two tops he knew the man would lose his sanity completely. After the transformation, Lord Loss laughed, he remembered him when he was just a scatter brained boy and old man, now he was young and it amused the demon master to see what he would do.
"Enjoy it while you can..." Then with another whoosh of his hand, Beranabus disappeared out of Lord Loss's castle just like he requested. Meanwhile me and Dervish finally made our way out even though we never found Beranabus. We figured he'd find his own way out and that we needed to get ourselves out as quick as possible. I just hoped he was alright and that Lord Loss didn't kill him or that he didnt get lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

(I think I have an idea for my part, other than Yylfordt losing his sanity and becoming a monster. Would a monster even kill someone carrying it's child?)

I couldn't believe it. Fate truly was coming back to haunt us both. I now know how he had survived...he traded his own sanity just for one more chance to be with me again. Once again, it's all my fault. He even made it clear that there was no stopping this nightmare from coming to life. If he loses his sanity, he'll just end up being his true self again, and not only that, there would be no hope of him ever returning to me. In fact, once he's gone, the monster inside may end up killing me, and there would be nothing I could do about it. I would've been left with no choice but to kill him before he kills me, but I could never do that, not after all we've been through. I then thought that if there was no hope of stopping it, then we might as well make what little moment we have left the best of moments. I placed one of his arms around my shoulders as I helped him up and said, "Let's go home, there's nothing we can do here..." Oh how I wished we had more time.

Once he was transformed and freed from the mansion, he looked into a near by pond of blood. Who was that young man in the reflection? He thought to himself. Once he got a better look, he realized it was his own reflection. He was amazed and ecstatic all at once, even though he didn't express much of it. Now he had to search for Bec and Dervish if she had found him. Searching around the perimeter. He had finally found them. Looks like he was right to trust Bec would be safe and get the mission done as well. Now that he was young again, he was able to express his feelings towards Bec, only in private however. He then thought of what her reaction might be to his youth. She would most certainly be amazed. He would have to think up some excuse, but even so, she would figure out just by touching him. He sighed and said to himself, "Maybe it's best to wait until she's alone. Then I'll be able to exxplain everything to her and not have the others pesture me about the immorals of my actions."
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 pm

(That could always work ^_^)

Yylfordt almost yelled at her for daring to try and help him but he stopped himself before he did because he knew he could never bring himself to hurt Emily intentionally. He still had willpower to stop himself and he'd make sure while he was still sane he wouldn't try to upset her or bring her harm. He needed to calm down. So he let her help him up as they made their way back to where Emily had reserved a place for them. For now he didn't need to eat any humans but he knew in a few hours he'd need to. And he just hoped and prayed that in that time Emily wasn't his next victim and he break into his monstrous form without any sign of him left. He'd never be able to live with himself again after knowing he had brought harm to the woman he loves. It would be complete irony, returning just for her, only to kill her in the end.

"We're out now, thankfully." Dervish sighed releaved we had escaped that horrible place and they had made it to an area outside Lord Loss's home where it was more deserted and there were no demons around. I helped Dervish rest and sat him down on a leg, his wrists had rings around them from when he tried to escape and dry blood stained his hands, including everywhere else on him. "Maybe you should be more careful when fighting demons not to get caught." I huffed and quickly got to work on healing the more major injuries he had.
"Who is that?" Dervish was the first to notice a man walking in our direction. I then turned my head to look too but I didn't recognize him, but he didn't look like a demon at all and I knew it wasn't Kernel since Kernel was bald. I then looked closely more at his face, and realized he looked familiar, as if I saw him in my time. But then I also noted the clothes he wore.
"Bran...?" I was so surprised, could it really be him? He wore the same suit and with a flower in the buttonhole in memory of me so I assumed it was him, and his face looked closer to his looks when he was a kid. Or was this just a trick of Lord Loss's to catch us off guard? I couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Once we were home, I set him down on the bed and helped him lie down before I got up to get the first aide kit. Once I had returned to the bedroom, I then grabbed a bowl I had filled with hot water and placed a towel to soak in for a bit. I prepared some other items such as a bottle of alcohol with a bag of cotton balls, some thread I had a needle boiling in some hot water so that while I stitched his wounds, it wouldn't cause more blood to leak out. I lifted his shirt up a bit and warned him, "This will hurt a little. It's best to hold still, don't look and hold on to this." I then gave him a pillow to squeeze if it hurt too much and even bite onto so that he wouldn't bite himself either. I grabbed the towel that was soaked in hot water and cleaned up the blood that was bleeding from the gut area of his stomach. When it was clean I used a dry towel to dry it off so that I could put some alcohol on the openning with a piece of cotton. I was being as gentle as I possibly could since I knew that the alcohol would sting him a lot. Five cotton balls later, the needle was ready. I then tied the thread to the end of it as I asked him, "Ready?" before I carefully stuck the needle at one end of the openning and sew that part of the openning closed. Once I was finished stitching him, as I tied the the stitch at the other end together, I gasped from pricking my index finger with the needle. "Damn, I need to be more careful." I waas then about to stick my finger in my mouth to stop the bleeding.

Bran was surprised that Bec had recognised him already, but didn't show. She may have noticed it was him, but maybe Dervish didn't, which was how he wanted it to me. He then gave Bec a look as if to keep quite about this as he said to them, "Thank God there are still survivors..I thought I was the only one stranded on this hell hole..." He was acting as if he didn't know them just so that Dervish wouldn't pry into how he got his youth. He only wanted Bec to know since the whole purpose of what he had done was so that he could be able to show Bec just how much he cared for her without any awkward or uncomfortable feeligns about it.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Yylfordt followed Emily as they got back to the house. He sat down while she got out the first aid kit to fix him up. He had a very high threshold to pain luckily so something like this didn't hurt, at least not much. He felt a small sting but it wasn't enough to bother him. He took it how it was and didn't complain. When she was done he heard her make a small noise from pricking herself with the needle. Seeing her blood made him feel on edge, in fact more on edge than he even hoped for. Holding her hand with his, he took her finger and began to lick his tongue across the tip, licking up the blood. She tasted amazing and he hated to admit it. Wait, what was he doing?! He then stopped and pulled himself away not letting himself get anymore carried away, he couldn't figure out now if he wanted to love her, or eat her. So instead he came up to her, placing his lips against hers, something he wished he would have done sooner to show he was thankful for her patching him up since he was still a monster, there was no way he was going to say thank you out loud.

I saw that look in his eye telling me to keep this on the down low. I couldn't believe it, it was him! But how? How did he become so young? Did he purposely split up with her back at Lord Loss's castle to do something like this? I was worried this could be a bad thing, or like I thought it might be a trick. Still, I didn't tell Dervish.
"There's no way, Bec. Your seeing things." Dervish boosted, he had never actually known what Beranabus had ever looked like when he was younger since the first time Dervish ever met him, Dervish himself was a teenager and Beranabus was still an old man. But that's only because he aged incredibly slow, he looked the same the day he met him. He knew this man that came up to us wasn't him, it had to be someone else.
"So you must have been one of his prisoners too and escaped. Come back with us, we'll make sure your safe." He got up but I had to help him since I knew he was still injured. I put his arm around my shoulder and helped walk him back to the cave. Once we got there Dervish sat down near the campfire and I walked over to Beranabus.
"Tell me what's going on! What on earth happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:19 pm

At first I didn't know how to act, but when I saw the look in his eyes the minute he looked at my bleeding finger, I could've sworn that they were the same eyes from when he was in his true form. As he grabbed my hand and licked the blood, I didn't know whether to blush or to be scared that he might eat me, until I noticed him back off a bit. I was relieved by this since this proved that he was still the man I love. As soon as I felt his lips against mine, all I could do was freeze for the moment, but then I melted away as slowly laid back on the bed. If this was going to be our last moment together, according to what he had told me, then I was willing to make the best of it. If only we had more time.

Since no one else was listenning in on them, Now Bran could explain everything. Still, should he really tell her how he got his youth back. The truth would not only worry her, it would also make her hate him for being such a fool, and it would be quite an irony since he did this so that she would love him instead. "I...well, it doesn't matter how I regained my youth, does it? All that matters is that now I can show you something I've always wanted to show you for a long time, my heart." He said to her just before carressing her face. Soon enough his lips were brushing against hers in a kiss so soft and full of passion, that the kiss alone was enough explanation of his feelings for her, but he didn't think so. No, he wanted to show her just how much he longed and lusted for her.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:41 pm

(Is it bad that my part made me blush really bad? xD It's so sweeeeet haha oh and his name is the same, she just calls him that as a nickname.)

Yylfordt at first was surprised she even accepted the kiss after what he had just done to her. Didn't she find him as a monster? Oh that's right, she was the only one who looked at him differently, she accepted him for what he was even if he did end up going mad and lose his mind. Maybe he'd enjoy himself with her this very last time before he went completely wild. He wanted more time with her, but knew it was limited, so he'd make do with what he could. Yylordft crawled on top of her after she leaned back from the kiss. It was like she wanted this too and that she read his mind. She was nearly perfect, but he knew no one was perfect, at least she was perfect enough for him that is. His hands felt her sides and ran along her waist.

After what he said, I was confused, what was he talking about? But then he put his words into actions and kissed my lips. This caught me off guard but I didn't back away or press against him, I felt what he meant now. I knew after I had absorbed his memories, I was aware he cared about me and he loved me, but I didn't know he was going to show it this way. When he pulled away I had a tint of blush on my face, I had only once ever kissed a boy and that Fiachna, the man I was in love with in my time when I was still alive. He journeyed with us on our quest to destroy the lodestone that let demons cross over to our world, he was a black smith, but he died on the way. I told myself if I could marry anyone it would be him, but now, Beranabus was coming into the picture.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm

(I'll be back in a bit, gotta take my sister to the store...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:15 pm

(Ok and lol XD I knew that, I was calling him Bran because to me Bran seemed like a more yonger name. Also I'm getting tired of typing out his real name so this would be a short cut for me ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 pm

(Lol that's fine calling him Bran. Speaking of which, my lizard Beranabus is trying to rp too it seems! XD)

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 9b844716
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 am

(lol aww now that's cute ^_^ does it hurt to hold him sometimes? I noticed the prickles on his sides, tail and head.)

As I felt him carress my sides and waistline, I couldn't help but moan lightly for him. I spread my legs apart just a little so that I could be closer to him. I wonder how far we would go now. The last time we attempted this, Sima had to interrupt. I hated that about Sima, always trying to make everyone around him suffer for his selfish desires. I wondered just how much time we had left just before Yylfordt would be lost, so I decided to speed things up a little by removing my top and bottom clothing.

Bran noticed the tint on her face and smiled at that. He was glad to see that she would probably except this from her after all. While the others were outside, he decided to make this cave a love nest for a bit as he gently laid Bec on her back and pecked at her neck while hovering on top of her. He wanted more of her, but he wanted to be sure she was willing to go through with this. He wasn't able to confess orally his love to her, so he's going to confess it with gestures and maybe more.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 am

(Actualy no. Razz his spikes on his side and head aren't sharp or pokey at all. They're actually soft and you can run your finger across them. I think it's just for show so that they scare off their predators with the spikes. But I do know that the start of his tail near his legs are pokey and really rigid. But then the rest of his tail smoothed out. Otherwise he isn't really harmful it's just looks. Lol but his tummy is sooooo soft xD plus it was adorable, I took a nap yesterday and he cuddled with me. Even lizards make for good company when cuddling ;P)

Yylfordt felt her spread her legs for him so he sunk into her closer pulling her into his arms tighter. He missed this touch of hers, it been centuries since he was able to be with Myrna again but now she was Wmily and he had to remind himself that, but it was still the same person either way. His lips grazed her neck kissing it over and over on both sides, and now she was already stripping for him. He truly did love this side of her he rarely got to see, and web now thanks to her he now had a boner.

I almost didn't know what to say but once again he took away my words with actions and laid me down kissing my neck. Never had I experienced something like this. Back in my time we were not suppose to ever marry, because tales said any affection shown like a kiss would make us Druids and priestess's lose our powers. I could tell it wasn't true otherwise I would have lost them a long time ago. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered not sure if this was right or wrong. Or I'd he meant to do to me what I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Warning!!! Rated M Content!!! 18+ ONLY

(lol wow that's so cool and awww X3 Sounds like a bearded dragon is what I'm going to get for a pet when I live alone.)

I moaned more for him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me tightly to him and so did I. It has been so long since we've been this close, but even then we had never gone this far, until tonight. I then removed my bra to bring back the old times from when one was not needed at all. I could even feel that he was wanting this more than ever, only this time I was ready to give it all up to him.

Bran only smiled seeing she was nervous. He then stopped kissing her neck and placed his lips onto hers instead. He was goign to show her all of the passion in his heart, and just how much he longed for her. He hated those dark ages when she was in love with another, when he himself was the one who loved her. However, he would never hold that against her. He knew it was his own damn fault for not speaking up, so now he's going to make up for all the times he should've told her just how much he loved her. He wrapped her legs around his waist as she continued kissing her and picked her up holding her butt to support her with her legs around his waist as he pinned her body against the wall of the cave gently so he wouldn't crush her. He then trailed his lips down to her neck once again to leave a trail of his saliva and suck on her skin as well, surely leaving hickies.

(How was that?)
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 pm

(Lizards are nice pets. Depending on what kind. Bearded dragons are human friendly and more calm. If you got something like an Iguana, they can be violent and also tend to get jealous if you don't give them enough attention frequently. Plus, if you ever get whipped by their tails, it HURTS. They're tails are extremely powerful and are said to be able to even break a bone. I'm not sure if that's true, but I'm not taking my chances. Lol, it's cute because now he's cuddling with me, but for some reason he always likes to sleep on my boobs -__- Little rascal. Oh goodness, fantastic job, am I doing okay for your part?)

When Yylordft saw her exposed chest, he had seen it many times before in the past because back then it was normal for woman to walk around showing their upper half. So it wasn't too much of a turn on for him, but he still complimented her body and enveloped in her soft pillows, his lips carresing her nipples and biting lightly. Until he felt his inner monster try to surface. That was when he began to lose it. He was so involved in wanting Emily that he wasn't focusing on holding back his demonic powers from taking over, and now they were beginning to and it intervened in his lust for her. His bite became sharp but on accident as he tugged at her nipple with his teeth and sucked hard, his other hand groping the untouched one. But now he craved more. He ripped from her her undergarments, her scent lingering in the air of how moist she was, and he had to have a taste. His head dipped below her waist to the south of her body, his face now smothered in her folds, tongue ravishing her dripping wet vaginal and licking up all the cum that came onto his tongue. She tasted divine, and he still wanted more of her.

(How was that?)

I yelped out loud from being picked up all of a sudden and slammed into the wall of the cave. I had never experienced anything like this, and never thought I would. I had been dead for centuries, I never thought I'd be able to have someone, let alone like this. And here I was, being kissed and touched by a man who loved me when we were just teenagers. He was touching me in ways I never imagined would be touched, and now I was beginning to wonder if he only found this youth because he thought I wouldn't accept him how he is now. If you truly love someone, it doesn't matter what they look like. But I didn't know if I loved Bran back the same way he loved me, but maybe I did. I had been lonely for centuries with my soul trapped in that cave, maybe I did need someone by my side, and he was surely trying to prove to me that I was the only one for him. It was time I accepted him, even if it meant turning into this. So I took his kisses, in fact now pinned up against the wall and his lips on mine, I was kissing him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:28 am

(cool ^_^ and lol that's cute too. wow O////O so his wild side is somewhat loose huh? anxious to see what happens next ^////^)

I gasped a little as soon as I felt him bite my nipple and suck on it roughly while groping the other. It must be his demonic side want to come out, otherwise he wouldn't have been this rough on me as far as I could remember. When he tore off my underwear and went down on me, I couldn't help but yelp a bit in surprise as my fluster had only gotten worse. I knew not to try and stop him. In this state, he might get upset if I said anything and would hurt me. I knew that Yylfordt, if he came back to his senses, would be devistated if he had found out that he had hurt me, so all I could do was continue to moan for him until eventually from the constant licking of that area, I came.

Bran smiled in the kiss as he felt Bec return it. He then began to grind his hips against hers. He wanted her to want him just as much as he wanted her for many years. He took this chance to be young again because he felt that she wouldn't love him back if he was so old he would die after their wedding. He wanted to be there with her every minute of the day, and not just as friends, but as lovers. He had always wanted this from her even when they were teenagers. He was torn up inside when she was gone, but then she was back and he was slowly mended together. All it took to finalize his contentness was to be able to show her his true feelings for her, and with his new youth, he was now able to.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:55 pm

(I thought we said this would include beastiality? Maybe I got this rp mixed up...So yes, his beast will come out. Speaking of which, my mom bought a pink wig for Halloween. She told me I could use it once she's done. So I'll be cutting it short and using it for a Yachiru cosplay in the future.)

Yylfordt felted more focused, more keen towards getting what he wanted. Myrna and him had never once done this before, all of their chances were always blown by Sima so he never got to have her the way he wanted. But now Sima was out of the way for now and he would get what he wanted at last. Emily was slightly different from Myrna, but he knew it was almost the same person. He just didn't want it as a weird effect of taking Emily and not his beloved Myrna. But since it was the same person just in a different body he'd let it slide, after all, no matter what he really did love her. He heard her moans and that only turned him on more, and the fact she reached her peak and leaked onto his tongue made him more lively. He couldn't take it anymore in fact, he took off his own clothes in a few seconds then teased her by rubbing himself at her entrance. He also wanted her to beg for him, he could be cruel in more ways than one and this was one of them.

I shut my eyes tight when he began to grind his hips against mine. I felt a bulge beneath his pants while I rested on his hips being held up by him. I had never experienced something like this and it slightly scared me. I heard of the rumors of how it hurt the first time, but woman in my time had tons of children from 2 to 6 if they wanted. Back then we didn't have a reason to believe in having a certain amount of children because of the economy and financial issues of raising a child. I knew things from my time were very much different than this time era. "I'm scared, in all honesty." I finally admitted to him. It wasn't that I didn't trust him, it wasn't that I was telling him no, it was just the fact I was completely terrified of the consequences and what might happen, as well as the pain. But then again, I had been killed before, and injured many times by demons. How can anything by worse than that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm

(Cool and in a way this is beastiality. Think about it. Yylfordt's a demon in this rp and I'm only human. You're also only human but Bran is half demon, right? They're both going to lose their minds and be monsters anways.)

I moaned more as I felt him at my entrance. I couldn't control it this time since he was being so cruel as he teased me with himself at my entrance. I remembered how back then he always wanted this from me, probably because he also wanted me to be the one to have his child, but I would always refuse out of fear of my father, King Minos, discovering us. Now that we no longer had that conflict, I to wanted this more than ever. "Please...we don't have that kind of time." I begged since I didn't even know how long we had before Yylfordt had completely lost himself and I would never know him as a man again. If only fate wouldn't be so cruel.

Bran smiled understanding she was knew to this. "I'll be as gentle as I possibly can." He said to her as he pulled her off of the wall and laid her onto the bed of fur while crawling on top of her. He then slowly removed her clothing as he allowed his hands to roam all over her body. He would carress her sides, grope her breasts, and even kiss all over her chest and stomach. He was going to make her want this first. He wasn't going to be the one to force this upon her.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm

(Okay so we did say that was this rp. Yes, Bec and Emily are both human and Bran is half demon since his father was a demon who ravaged his mother by force. Just a warning, Bec probably wont go out of her way. She's shy as it is from this happening, so it will most likely be all him doing it. She might make small come on's to him like the one post where she kissed him back, but nothing too major. Oh dear, have you seen a picture of what Beranbus looks like as a demon? It's kind of horrific...Below my replies will show some pictures to help get a better idea of what everyone looks like.)

Sadly for Emily, he had already lost it. She kept saying they better hurry before they ran out of time but he was already long lost. He wasn't even Yylfordt anymore, he was the monster he was on the inside and would do anything in his power to get what he wanted, and right now he wanted Emily. "Mine." He growled in a demonic low voice while rubbing himself against her more roughly. He almost sounded more animal than himself anymore with the lack to say a full sentence. "Mine." Now he bit down on her neck hard again to keep her on a leash telling her that if she tries to get away he'll sharply bite her neck to make her stay in place. He then let go, and with a full thrust entered her with all his strength nearly moving her across the entire bed because of such a strong movement. With that one thrust he could have even broken past and entered into her womb if he wanted, not just hit it! He felt the blood pour onto him, knowing that he was her first and this only made him more horny wanting to take her more than he already had. With his hands gripping her hips roughly almost to the point where he could snap her bones in half if he wasn't more gentle, used this as leverage to pull her down onto him more as he began to pump in and out of her with high stamina. "Mine!" He growled even louder, losing even more of his sanity. He wanted to literally fuck Emily so hard that it would be clear to anyone that came near her goes to show she was taken by him and if he ravaged her this bad, think of how badly he'd murder whoever touched her.

(I think I'm getting better at this...I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing though.)

While Bran was running his hands all over me my body felt in heat, and I never felt this kind of thing before. My cheeks were flushed with red, and I began to wonder if he thought of the consequences like I did. It was odd enough he somehow managed to change like this, and I wondered if that served a consequence for him. Then there was the fact if he did what I thought he was going to do, there was the possibility of children and I didn't know how I'd be able to handle that, or if he would be accepting of it, let alone did I even want kids with him in the first place. I learned recently that he always loved me the day we met and from this day on, but I had never been able to return the feelings. So much had been going on there was no time for love. But I was still letting him do this, maybe I should have told him to stop? My mind was a mess, I didn't know what to think. "Dervish will probably be back soon, maybe we should stop?" I suggested to find an excuse. I wasn't sure about this, so I figured maybe now was not the best time.

Here's the pictures:

Beranabus's demon form:

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 Deathsshadow4x3

Lord Loss:

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 Apocalypse4x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 pm

(OMG THAT IS THE SICKEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN affraid !!! Sorry had to get that out of my system lol. Seriously it was like early before I went to school when I saw this and I was half asleep still but this woke me up O_O What is he like a rat looking thing? Oh no I've lost him already T_T )

Hearing him call me his in such a menacing tone, I knew then that the man I loved was gone. I could even feel him begin to grow more rough with me as he bit down on my neck to keep me there. I screamed in pain but knew I couldn't move away or else a vein would be torn and I would end up bleeding to death. I screamed even louder showing how deep I was in pain as he thrusted himself inside of me with such aggression. He was being too rough with me and I wanted him to stop, but knowing that he was now a monster, there was nothing I could do to stop him. All I could do was try to endure the pain as long as I could as I laid there in tears knowing this was no longer Yylfordt and that I may never see him again.

(I think the reply was awesome but what happened in it was a bad thing T_T still doesn't mean I want you to bring him right away cause I think have an idea.)

Bran smiled noticing the blush on her face. He knew she was shy about this. Suddenly he felt as though his inner demon was trying to take over, well at least his mind that is. He then tore off his clothes and lunged his head towards her neck as his tongue glided across it. He then positioned himself at her entrance and smirked widely with malice in his eyes as without warning, he forced himself inside of her as hard as he could. Feeling the blood flow out of her only made him smirk wider as from this he learned that he was her first, meaning no one else will get to have her but him. While he pumped in and out of her roughly, he nipped at her neck and eventually bit it to mark her as his.
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

(Hey you never told me I had to wait! Sorry, I can make him try to fight it if you'd rather? Lol, I'm sorry about that. And no he's not a rat. In the book and I quote what he looks like when he transforms from the book itself, "His skin splits and unravels. Bones snap out of his head, then lengthen, fresh flesh forming around them. Muscles bulge on his arms and legs like pustulant sores. They burst, then reform, even larger than before. Though, dark skin replaces his natural covering. Only it's not skin - more like scales. A tail forces its way through the small of Beranabus's back. It grows to six feet...Ten...Fifteen. Spikes poke out of it, as well as several mouths full of sharp teeth and forked tongues. His face is purplish and scaly skins. Dark grey eyes, round like a flys, utterly demonic. His mouth is three times the size of my head, filled with fangs that look more like stalactites and stalagmites than teeth. Yellowish blood streams from him." So yeah, he's described in the book as a complete demonic being, NOT a rat. XD)

"Myrna." He groaned her name outloud which was repeating in his head. He knew she was Emily but that was the first thing that popped into his head when he looked at her face instead of biting her neck anymore. He wanted to call out her name instead but the monster said what it wanted and took control of him, it was hard enough even saying that out loud since he was being taken over. He tried to regain control because he didn't want to hurt her but he was losing the war that raged on in his head. All he could do was fuck her brains out senselessly like the monster he was. He would ravage her like no other, pound into her until she begged and screamed for more of him. Her begs and moans were like music to his ears.

When he gave me that smile I felt reassure that he was taking my words into consideration, that maybe he would stop if he really didn't want to get caught with this. But then I saw a look in his eyes I'd never seen before, and that soft smile turned into an evil one. In a split second it seemed like he changed entirely who he was and before I could ask what was wrong I screamed, feeling him plunge into me as I grabbed hold of his body that hovered over me to dig my nails into from the pain. It hurt terribly and he was being rough when he told me he'd be gentle. It was like he wasn't the Bran I knew anymore but someone different. Tears came to my eyes from the pain and the fact I felt like this was completely someone else now. I was scared now that maybe I had been tricked all along and this wasn't the Bran I knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge   Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaking Up Memories Like A Sponge
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: