AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Butler Episodes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Butler Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Last edited by Sebastian Michaelis on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Sorry about this guys the Videos don't work Youtube hates my computer right now >.<
Back to top Go down
Yami "Cat demon"

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Do you have any Dubbed? ...just wonderin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Yeah I did
Back to top Go down
Yami "Cat demon"

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 pm

great, dont get me wrong japanese is good but i get more involved to an anime if its dubbed <w<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:03 pm

True Sebastian sounds better in English
Back to top Go down
Yami "Cat demon"

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

this is all the episodes btw right? or is there more...like season 2? .__.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Season 1: was in this section

Season two: Is at this link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kuroshitsuji-ii-episode-2-online

Season 3: Not made yet
Back to top Go down
Yami "Cat demon"

Yami

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

ah ok thanks for the link! i appreciate it =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

The link is episodes of BB2 but they haven't got them in english yet sorry I wish they did though >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Ok Kage I joined you happy and the vds don't work T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:36 pm

God about time why did it take you so long Cy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Why does everyone use that nickname Cyrix is for the Dragon Age game no anime anymore *Whacks Kage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

OW WHAT THE HELL KARASU!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Ichigo had to leave I bet that's ok, anyway I need to write my bio down now *Sighs* I can't find the paper I wrote on her T_T I'll try to so it by memory then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

It shouldn't be that hard Guardian of the Void
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 pm

oh ha ha cause it was easy for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh boo hoo cry me a river lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Nah you'd drown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Butler Episodes   Black Butler Episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Butler Episodes
Page 1 of 1