AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  Empty
PostSubject: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:22 pm

A searing pain shot through Ciel’s spine as the brand pressed against his flesh. Burning…burning …His eyes rolled back as his screams bounced back at him in the stone chamber. Crimson flames flashed before his eyes; his family, his home, his life, all torn from him in a moment of raging fire. The muscles in his back twisted in a vain attempt to escape the agony, but a man’s hand pushed him back, grinding his cheek into the rough stone alter. The men began talking—chanting. Suddenly the pain vanished, receding like the midnight tide to be replaced by a different type of disgrace. The world spun, flickering images of pain, filth, and loss—fetid loathsome eyes devouring his body, hot breath creeping across his naked skin, calloused fingers reaching toward him.

Ciel awoke with a start, searching the shadows for traces of the nightmare, but those men were gone, of course, dead and gone by his hand. He clicked his tongue, admonishing himself for his own weakness as he pushed himself up off the pillow, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with the heels of his palms. The chill air bit at his exposed skin like the cold that follows a bad burn. Irritate and tired, Ciel yanked the cord by his bed and lifted the covers back over his face. This farce was taking entirely too long, and after three years he was running out of new ways to taunt his dark shadow. Still they had made no progress after those first few days. It all seemed like a horrible joke, living here as usual while slowly working toward that bitter end.

The morning passed as usual with a luxurious breakfast, several meaningless lessons, and a light snack. Just before afternoon tea, a familiar letter arrived complete with Her Majesty’s royal seal. Ciel slid his letter opener under the soft wax and spread the parchment on the executive desk. As expected, it was a letter detailing the Queen’s displeasure with a string of unpleasant occurrences. As he skimmed the text his eyes widened ever so slightly. There's been odd killings.. Occuring around here." he says outloud before looking out the window as his visible eye blazed a shade of red

Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  9419d23649_76190059_o2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Doing his daily duties quickly and swiftly Sebastian was done within a matter of seconds. "Hm...I do believe it's time to wake the master up" He said to himself. Walking through the hallway he saw Grell Sutcliff a sight he preferred not to see at all. "Ugh not today Grell" Sebastian said with a sudden cold glare towards the Shinigami. Grell did a girly squeal "Oh Bassy if nature allowed it I would carry your children"He said excitedly. Sabastian looked towards Grell his cold demeanor remained "I'm on duty Shinigami...not only that but that's impossible your a man" Sebastian explained before walking off to his Master Ciel's room. Walking towards Ciel and placing his hand onto the boy's shoulder. "Come Master time for your tea" He said looking towards a boy of 13. After finishing Dressing Ciel he then headed to the kitchen to start dinner for tonight. Mey Rin came in holding a lot of boxes she stumbled and tripped as the boxes fell. Sebastian quickly caught them all one on his toes one in his left hand and three on the right hand. "Mey Rin really you must be more balanced but the final ingredients are here thank very much Mey Rin" Sebastian said with a sigh. He qucikly finished that and proceeded to Ciel again. "Young Master what is the news from the Queen" Sebastian asked his Master Phantomhive.

Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  1290005230_6830_full
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Ciel would take a sip of his tea. Before he looked up at Sebastian " there has been numerous of unknown killings around here. And the queen wishes for us to solve who is behind all of this.. but tell me this Sebastian who is that peasant girl you served at the small home?" He questions the final few words to Sebastian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

"Peasant my lord she is a demon like myself...I felt a need to help her out but My contract is to only serve you" He answered that question. But as for the murders around here he would have to check into this get most likely suspects to narrow this down. "My Lord do you think someone could be trying to pull off a fake Jack the Ripper" The butler asked his young master. The eyes that were once a drak red now glowed a light pinkish color. "I am forever you sword your pawn piece to use" He quoted to Ciel while bowing with his hand placed on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Ciel would take another sip of his tea before his eyes switch back to Sebastian " A demon and yet that's the only reason to help her? How do you not know she isn't behind the killings? I couldn't possibly think it is jack the ripper cause in the letter it is said that nothing but ash is found where the body laid." Ciel would explain to him before getting up and walking towards Sebastian only to have his face give a slight smirk " let's pay this demon girl a visit? Sebastian fetch me my cane and suitable clothing." He demands
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Deep in the realm of Perpetual Twlight a girl in a black school uniform sat. She would look out about the land as she felt it's heart warming rays from the sun. Sitting on the porch she would inhale the intoxicating scents of sweet honey as for the salty air that spreads from the sea about north from here. "Obaa-Chan.. Tell me will I be free from all of this?" she would ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:17 pm

(Sorry about that Ciel I'll reply now)

Sebastian got on one knee and placed his hand on his chest with a smile. "Yes my lord" Sebastian answered his young master. He then got up and waited for Ciel to as well, he wasn't looking forward to paying Ai a visit now. But he was under a contract that he forever had to serve Ciel. As long as he isn't ordered to kill her he wasn't going to deny him but if he gives the order to kill Ai he has no choice but to heed his master's order.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Ciel would not hesitate but walk alongside Sebastian yet he wanted answers. Ciel felt a little ill today so maybe that's why he is asking so many questions! But its not like he cared though he seem to want to know more about this ai." Sebastian... I want to marry this girl.. so I can get all the details from her or you wait damnit I can't think of a suitable plan " he says even now Ciel seemed to lost himself bad its like the illness made him change slightly

( Haha I'm am sick and idk it seems I want to make this post simple sorry but my next post will b longer. K I g2g I am feeling awful)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Sebastian grabbed his young master's arm it was tighter than usual. Either Sebastian was offended by Ciel's comment to marry Ai or he was worried about his master's health. "My lord your not feeling well perhaps you should stay in bed" Sebastian recommended to him. He was totally thinking of his young master but Ai was popping up into his mind as well. "You know your to marry Lady Elizabeth my Lord" Sebastian said his expression became emotionless. Since he had a smirk or smile all the time this face was different meaning he was thinking seriously. He piked Ciel up and carried him to his bed he was not willing to risk Young master getting sicker then he already was. He soon brought in a tea to help Ciel sleep better made with soothing herbs that help clear the mind.

(Alright Ciel hope you feel better)

Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Ciel would place his hand on his forehead as he would grunt apparently he was having unbearable pains in his head. All he would do is take a sip of his tea and softly smile at Sebastian " thank you. But Sebastian I need to find more info behind the killings" he would say before coughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Sebastian shook his head and sighed. "Now my Lord you need to rest your not well" Sebastian said in a concerned voice. He stood there watching over his Master with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)    Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Checkmate (only Ai, Ren, me and sebastion...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Private Roleplays :: Private Rp-
Jump to: