AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where times stays frozen...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 am

Ai would nod at sebastion before he departed. Still breathing pantily, Ai would get up and walk towards the hill with the huge cherry blossom tree. There at the base of the trunk layed a sword "Ren must be asleep.." she says as she would pick up the sword and caress the sheath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am

(Crap got to go now I'll reply 2 marrow maybe if I can get on)
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 am

(k XD)
Back to top Go down
ren ichimoku

ren ichimoku

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Deep with the sword. A spirit lay asleep. But hearing upon its master's voice it would stir. A shadow would form before changing into a full flesh male. Bowing down and looking at Ai he would smile " Mistress how was the revenge?" he asks before brushing a strand of hair away from her face " oh ya yuzuki wishes to pay a visit with us later on." he would say
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Ai would look at Ren as he appeared before her. " The revenge was unappealing... Though the contract has now been made and the deal is sealed." she woukd say to him as her red eyes looked a him her closest dearest friend. Though she would then reach out to him and pull him near "Arigato nii-san.." she would whisper to her Ren was a brother and for the rest of her companions they were nothinf but family... But she wants to know what she feels with sebastion...
Back to top Go down
ren ichimoku

ren ichimoku

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Ren would smile warmly at Ai as he would hug her "no problem.. Im always to help my family and serve." he says then releases her from his embrace before getting up "now tell me how did such guest enter our realm?" he asks confused then holds up a hand "actually be right back." he says before heaing towards the hut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Walking into the room Sebastian held a tray of Cookies and Tea. "Come now my lady I'm sure your famished...I brought you some Cookies made of the finest ingredients and Tea imported from England" He quoted in his devilish smirking face. He could careless about the man with Ai it was none of his concern. He was only interested in serving his master and Ai only.

Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 5d544b1529c984a36f86fff3afc044481280287173_full
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Ciel would throw down the book he was reading, awaiting for Sebastian apparently he was waiting for some tea but it seems Sebastian is too busy with the female. Ciel's eyes would become red " Sebastian where is my tea!?" He demanded
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Ai's red eyes would scan the hut before she would raise her left hand only to have the bells on her bracelet jingle "Ren go find Yazuki." She'll command as Ren would smirk and nodded in response before disappearing in a pillar of flames " Sebastian I believe your master is calling u." She would say to him with a small smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Hearing his master's call he quickly went into the kitchen for the tea. A moment later he was next to Ciel handing him a cup of tea. "I do apologize my lord here is your tea" Saying with a smile. This time he did not leave his master's side. He was thinking of what he planned on for dinner tonight it was going to be special and he wanted it perfect.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Ciel would look at sebastian before taking the cup of tea he offered to him. Taking a sip he would only look at Sebastian " well you took long. Besides that don't think I didn't see you kiss that girl. Besides that I have a feeling Elizabeth is visiting the mansion today." He says but the last words were slight irritating as he could remember Elizabeth decorating the mansion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

"Well about that My lord I play the tease...and I kissed her yes....the fact of the manner is Elizabeth is your fiance" Sebastian answered his young master's three comments. "Oh yes My Lord an old friend has arrived here she will be joining us soon enough" Sebastian warned Ciel of Karasu's arrival to this dimension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 pm

(Sorry for the wait I'm coming in now)

Karasu came out of the Portal of The Void and stood in front of Ciel and Sebastian with her other half the Raven Laska and herdaughter Yoake. "I do apologize for being so late Sebastian..Laska was being stubborn" She said to Sebastian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 pm

(Good)

Sebastian looked towards Karasu's direction and smiled. "Well you brought your daughter here too" He said walking over to the young 12 year old. Kneeing down to make himself her level he handed Yoake some candy. "Here you go little one" He said to her.
Back to top Go down
ren ichimoku

ren ichimoku

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Ren would stay by Ai's side as his eyes would loook at these intruders like a infestation that suddenly appeared in Ai's realm. "Ai how are these intruders entering our realm. Want me to get rid of them mistress?" he would ask as he was crossing his arms over his chest Ren pretty much hated company but when it's here in his and Ai's realm espeacially her grandmother's it's like a invasion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where times stays frozen...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: