AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where times stays frozen...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Pulling a chair for Ai to sit in as Miharu was already here. "Please have a seat my lady...I assure you the dinner is good" He said with a smile. Awaiting for her to come and sit so he could push her in and set her food in front of her. "Tonights meal contains a serious of the finest herbs and spices imported from Germany...the Whine came from Spain" He explained the whole meal to her.

(I think Sebastian grown a liking to you lol)
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 pm

( lol Awesome!^^)

Ai would look at him for a sec before looking at the food that was really well prepared. Her eyes would look over at miharu as she would bow respectfully to both her guest. Walking over to her seat she would sit down. "Arigato.. Sebastion." she'll say softly The light in the room would reflect of her creamy tones skin as for her face it lit up to bring a ghostly manor but it seems her expression was barely changing. She would try to smile.. Yet she managed to smile softly.. Her rosy red lips would create a soft smile yet it would fade for she hasn't smiled like that for years... Nor will she again.. Maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

"This is your way, right? Day into night, sugar into salt, dark blue into gold. Then I will turn the gold... into black." he said in a form of questioning riddle. His liking to her was bonding him to her when he was already bonded to his young master by a contract they made. "Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality, and never relinquish your nobility." He continued his riddles as a form of entertainment. But soon he pulled out a violin for the music after serving her and Miharu the food he prepared. As he began to play the violin he had his eyes on Ai while he smiled. "Wouldn't it be good to forget everything even if it's just for tonight? Indulge in pleasure... breathe a sweet poison deep into your lungs..." he said as he played the beautiful music.

Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 Kuroshitsuji-SebastianMichaelis5
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Ai would listen to his riddles carefully as she would look at Sebastion with her red eyes. Analyzing him as he played the violin as if she was trying to catch each note he gracefully played. Each tune and each key. Taking a bite from the delicious meal he prepared she would then listen to his riddles.. They amused her and she very well liked it. A small smirk would fliker onto her lips before she would then turn and watch him. But she wonders if his young master will call him? Hopefully not soon enough she was enjoying his presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm

"Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are." He continued for her knowing she liked them and continued playing the violin. He wondered why his Young master hasn't called him yet not that he minded it. "However, when trying to reach your goals, you need to learn how to eat some humble pie occasionally. If you don't, one small trip one day might mean your fall." He mentioned then stepped sideways a bit to add some movement to both riddles and music. "If it's your wish I will follow you everywhere. Even if your throne crumbles and your shiny crown turns to rust. Beside you as you lie, softly down, I will be. Until I hear the words, 'check mate'." he mentions since he used this for Ciel as well.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Ai would smile softly as she watched him. "You know riddles quite well sebastion. I am impressed." she'll say While observing him with her red eyes. Before she'll finish her meal. Getting up she would take her dish to the sink. And began to wash it.. "Arigato for the delicious meal sebastion." Ai says while washing her dish. Seeing that miharu finished as well and seemed to wander outside. Ai would fix her black kimono and walk over to sebastion "Tell me sebastion.. Why are you kind to me? Or is it because you are one hell of a butler?" she asks yet she says the last few words softly

( haha I think ai is growing to like sebastion lol^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 pm

"That I wonder myself however a beauty like yourself deserves the kindest I offered you my lady" He mentioned with his smile growing softer. The impure eyes that loved no one soften as they glazed at the beauty before them. His eye that were dark red now glowed bright pink while he bowed politely. "I am one hell of a butler yes..but I do believe your keeping me here with the beauty you harbor" He mentions the beauty again. Though he was only trying to return the favor of kindness with kindness he figured out that he is softening up for her which was keeping him there with her.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Ai would have a unquestionable expression as he said such words.. Her mouth gaped open yet her eyes fixed onto his. "Im beautiful?" she says softly more likely she thought it she would only stand there and look up at him. She seemed frozen yet for some reason a shade of pink appeared on her cheeks. The Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) was blushing.. From all her years she never felt emotion.. She sealed them away after she was betrayed by the villager's that used her and her family to sacrifice her. Burying her alive her trusted friend Sentaro whomever she loved and believe in betrayed her. And ever since then after she had revenge on those villager's she sealed away her emotions. But now it seems sebastion was bringing them back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Walking closer to Ai his expression remained the same the smile he had earlier that of admire. He softly pressed her into the wall behind her and whispered into her ears "Tell me something...you feel the same thing I do don't you...it's emotions huh?" his raven hair brushed against her cheek as he admired he scent up close. His emotions weren't supposed to interfere with his job but it was so tempting he couldn't resist it. "What is it you desire of me My lady" He said softly near her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Ai would feel her back press against a wall as she would breathed husky... " Yes.. I feel emotions..." she answered him, as she would feel his soft silky hair brush against her cheek.. Yet hearing his words that whispered into her ear she would gasp.. Her thoughts wondered yet she couldn't think of what to say her voice was caught in her throat as she breathed harder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:06 pm

"Do I make you nervous...does it make you lust for me" He said in a teasing like way to her. He did so enjoy the reaction he was getting from her. She acted all innocent when he knew she was nervous more. To make her react more he licked her cheek allowing his hot breath to touch her cheek afterward. "Do I allure you Ai" He teased some more and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Ai wouldn't respond yet her breathe quickened along with the beating pace of her heart. Yet feeling his hot moist tongue on her cheek sent a chilling sensation down her spine. She would stiffen slightly against his body.. Yet she nod at his questions since she was too surprised it disabled her to speak. Her eyes would look into his as she would pant slightly .. As for beads of sweat that rolled down from her forehead to her neck only to disapear in her kimono..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Her reaction was making him want more of it with each moment but he backed up since Miharu was in the room. "Your reactions only make me want more however Miharu might not want to see this my lady" He commented then walked into another room carrying the rest of the dishes. They were clean in a manner of a minute and put away too. Everything was now spotless.

Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Ai would lean against the wall as she placed her hand over her fast beating heart.. Seeing sebastion leave she would think "why... Why is this man making me love him..." she thought to herself.. And exited the hut.. Only to head outside. Grabbing a towel and extra kimono she'll head over to the hot springs.. Placing the towel and kimono onto a smooth rock she'll loosen her obi and have her kimono slide half way off her shoulders "Obaa-chan.. I'm goin to refreshen in the springs..." she says to her grandmother... her thoughts races as she wouldn't think her realm could be invaded by two strangers... Yet sebastion seemed to become a interest to her even more.. Gazing at the steaming water she'll cup her hands together and scoop some water and splash her face. Before she'll undress and enter the spring. Relaxing she would cross her arms over her breast before she'll reach for a kimono she usually bathes in it acted as a towel for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 pm

As if to sense her presence leave the hut the demon butler's eyes stop the glowing and turned to dark red again. He walked out of the hut a went to the springs seeing that Ai was there bathing he placed a tray of sweets down next to her without her noticing he was there. He quickly turned and walked back to the hut he didn't look at Ai like a perve would have. A black rose was also left on the tray of sweets for Ai.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Ai would put on the white kimono that was really one of those kimono's you can bathe in. Her eyes were closed as she would relax while her arms were crossed over her chest. Her long black hair soaked in the steaming water but re-opening her eyes she'll look over to spot a tray. A tray that contained sweets yet what her red eyes looked at the most was the Rose that layed on there. Reaching at her finger's would brush gently against the rose's petal. Her red eyes would look towards the hut as she would smiled softly. "Arigato.. Sebastion.." she says softly to herself as she stared at the rose intently. 20 mins later she'll dry her body and put on a silky kimono that had the designs of black butterflies and red butterflies. The obi was red too only to contain the design of flower petals. Drying her long hair she'll pick up the rose gently and take it with her to the field of flowers where she usually spends her whole day at. Her lips would smile softly yet she wondered more like worried if sebastion will get in trouble by his master..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

He kept himself moving by cleaning the hut again, fixing up Ai and her Grandmother's rooms, even made some deserts. "Hmm...Young master wouldn't be too happy if I left him alone for too long I better go fetch him" Sebastian said. He set off to go fetch his master which didn't take long being he was back within 30 minutes. Ciel observed the place ever since he was reborn a demon he didn't care where he stayed. "Young master would you like some dessert" Sebastian asked him. Ciel looked at his butler and his eyes went demon. "Yes Sebastian that would be nice and some tea as well" He demanded. Sebastian kneeled down his hand on his chest "Yes my lord." Walking into the kitchen and beginning out some cookies and tea for Ciel who was sitting alone reading some books he found. Leaving him be for now Sebastian found Ai and he walked towards her his smile was back.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Ai would look up to se sebastion as she would smile softly. Yet she couldn't believe she let her emotions come back.. Not quite used to them. Ai would look over at the hut as she would then turn her eyes to the sky that began to darken only to have the stars spread out yet her eyes would blaze red as she gazed out still.. "Sebastion why do you tease me?" she asks remembering earlier yet she had a faint blush on her cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

He was now close to her again but hearing her question he smirked and tilted his head. "Why do I tease you...perhaps I find it amusing or perhaps I like the way you blush" He answered in a form of riddle. He found Ai alluring himself which made him want to tease her some more. Pulling out another black rose he placed it in her hair and brought his head to her ear. "Or perhaps I want something of you" He said in a low voice as well as alluring. Though he never said what that something was she might catch on to what he meant.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

Ai would turn to him and grab his head gently only to have him look at her. Her eyes blazed like flames yet she'll gaze into his eyes "What is it you desire or wish for?" she asks him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

His eyes began to glow again as she had him looking at her. "Should I let my actions show you what I desire my lady" He asked her as his smirk got wider. Grabbing her waist he pulled her closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am

Ai would smirk "Very well I don't mind at all." she answers him Yet once he grabbed her wait and pulled her close she'll gasp slightly as she felt her body close to his. A faint blush would appear on her cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 am

Seeing her blushing cheeks his face drew closer to her's. "Then I shall give it to you my lady" He said before putting his forehead on her's. His eyes were closer and they seemed brighter that close. He put a hand under her chin and pressed his lips onto her's.

(I'm getting amusement out this lol)
Back to top Go down
X-xHell Girlx-X

X-xHell Girlx-X

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:30 am

Ai would gaze into his glowing eyes. As she would get a little nervous. Yet feeling him closer she'll hve some wierd urge yet she ignored it. Her emotions seem to cloud her eyes helplessly she would fall under his will.. Breathing heavily again she would look at him once more.. Before she felt something upon her lips... Her eyes widened as her body tensed but slightly letting this kiss overwhelm her senses she too would return his kiss. Her eyes would close and for her body it would relax.. It's like he castes some spell on her

( lol same XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 am

Feeling Ciel calling out to him he quickly backs up. "I do apologize my lady I must attend to my young master....just think of that as the beginning" He chuckled before vanishing back into the hut to attend to his young master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where times stays frozen...    Where times stays frozen...  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where times stays frozen...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: