AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:58 pm

(Yeah my sentiments exactly let's time skip.)

Running down a field of grass a young teenage girl was dancing through the flowers. She smiled happily and twirled around as if she was a princess. Her long cyan hair blew through the wind as she then collapsed onto her bak starring up at the sky which was a clear blue shade. She was happy since it was sunny and she loved days like this. Sitting under a tree, there I was but except I looked like an adult now and was watching her. She was Shadow but now all grown up. The two of us were enjoying the scenary while her father was working.

Years had passed as Yylordft was outside fighting a young teenage boy with both swords in their hands. They had been training and Yylordft was making his son Andy become a sting arrancar himself. He smelled food inside and knew it was probably the right time that dinner was ready so it was time to come in. "Break time. Then we pick back up where left off. Go get some dinner." he said and then Andy ran off inside to meet up with his mother while Yylordft followed behind walking up behind Emily wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "It smells good just like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 pm

When I was done cooking dinner, I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck which made me giggle a bit but also wince a little. Yylfordt never had a ring for me so instead he enbedded one on my neck with his teeth years ago. What surprises me most is that I haven't aged a day since the day I was kidnapped. It was really strange. I also noticed that after a certain amount of years, Andy had stopped aging all together and now he looked 18 or 19 years old. Andy was now all grown up and in his and his father's way, had become a man. In other words, he's now a strong arrancar and also very well trained. He even taught himself a thing or two when he was eight years old, back then all he knew what to do was spit little balas. Now he knew how so shoot ceros out of his mouth by screeching like a hawk. It would heart my ears everytime, but nothing serious. He would screech to not only shoot the cero, but to charge it up so that when it shoots, you wouldn't even know what had hit you. He still didn't have a hollow mask, but that was because he's part human as well. Now that I've prepared the plates, I asked Andy to help set the table so that it would be less loud off of my shoulders. I wasn't a total house keeper anyways. Andy had his chores to do as well, like cleaning his room, making his bed, washing his clothes. I figured that could be good training for him too. "So how was training, you two?" I asked them once the food was served and once I had gotten the chance to sit down. "It's getting harder than I expected, but I sure do love a good challenge, Mom." Andy said with confidense. I only smiled glad to see he was still confident even though he looked a bit bruised up. By now I had learned about my powers and learned how to use it as well. I then got up and walked over to Andy and placed my hands on his head rubbing it since I knew he liked that and waited till I was done healing him as my hands glew blue. Once I was done, I sat back down and asked, "Better?" He simply nodded but then asked, "Why did you stop?" I laughed a little and said, "Eat your food, Andy."

Mayuri, after finally finishing his long day's work, had climbed up the hill where Kaylee and Shadow would be. He was getting too old for this, he thought to himself, when he didn't even age that much. He then saw Kaylee having fun like any little girl would, he never wanted her to grow up. He knew that at her age she could be thinking about boys and dating or even worse. He was now having the teenage daughter's father syndrome. The kind that makes fathers want to kill any man or boy that even talks to their teenage daughters. He sat down next to Kaylee and wrapped an arm around her shoulder before asking her, "What did I miss?" He then kissed her forehead missing these moments together since he was always away on work. He wished that he could spend more time with them both, but he knew in order to be able to put food on the table, this was the only way to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

(Lol did you mean to say Shadow? Cause you said Kaylee instead xD Lol)

I smiled when Mayuri wrapped his arm around me. At first I didn't know it was him and would have shoved the guy off me but when I looked, I noticed it was just him and let myself relax. "Not much. Shadow just wanted to enjoy the flowers. You know...She's reaching that age." I said teasing him knowing he would have to teach her how to sword fight soon if she wanted to become a soul reaper, and a strong one like her father. Maybe one day she'd even take his place as Captain, who knows. She seemed interested when he tried to teach her about the R&D Burea and learning scientific things, she really did like to learn. But she knew Shadow soon would have to learn a thing or two about boys from her mother, she could only roll her eyes and imagine the horror of her father trying to give her "the talk".

"Training was good. He's advancing and learning fast now a days."
Yylordft noted and sat down at the table once it was all set out for them and got some food off the table, putting it onto his plate. He knew now that Andy was getting older, fighting and killing wasn't all he was going to be interested in. He would be getting those teen hormones and especially those of an arrancar, and he knew when touching the hole of an arrancar or espada, what it did to them. He just hoped for the mean time no girl attempted it, but it was dinner time now and there was no need to talk about that right now. Some other time perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 am

(lol Oh damn I mixed you two up, well I guess it's ok since she is your daughter and is still a part of you XD)

While eating I was glad to hear that Andy was doing good with his training. I also remembered how old Andy was now. Pretty soon his hormones would be the death of him, and since he was also an arrancar. I could only imagine what would happen now. It's been twice that I've caught him flirting with Loly and Menoly. Loly would just get annoyed while Menoly would give him the look and flirt back. I knew he didn't really love them at all. Those were his hormones talking, so I had to drag him by the ear away from the girls and they would always laugh at him. I never told Yylfordt about it since I thought I had it under control, but the second time was when I got worried. Once dinner was over, I told Andy to go to his room for a bit and read some comic books or something. I then said to Yylfordt after Andy had left to his room, "We need to talk." I then went to our bedroom with him and told him how I had to drag Andy by the ear twice away from the female arrancar twins. "I think he's ready for the talk."
Meanwhile, Andy was in his room laying on his bed and looking out of the window. He wondered what life was like outside of the black skies and grey clouds. He knew there was something more out there, but he had never gotten the chance to find out what it was yet.

Mayuri sighed thinking that Kaylee had meant something else. When he learned that she meant Shadow's training, he said, "Oh that, well I've arranged it so that I could have a vacation from work, I've placed my trustworthy subordanents to handle my work from now on until I'm fully rested." He said to her. This vacation was actually a big surprise that he never told Kaylee nor Shadow. Now he could spend more time with them and learn more about Shadow's interests to be sure to point her to the right direction in life. He didn't want her to end up pregnant at such a young age, even though he did that to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 am

I simply sighed knowing there was more to it than that. Shadow was becoming a young teenager and already developing. I even remembered one time while her and I were walking, some of the local boys starting hitting on -both- of us. Mainly Shadow but because I looked like I hadn't aged a day since I was brought here they thought we may have been friends rather than mother and daughter. In fact sometimes even I got hit on a few times walking around. Either way Shadow was growing up and even developing a chest which was insane because I knew mine never grew that fast.
"I've also been having problems with her...The other day she asked me about us, and how we met. It's not like I could tell her the truth. I just told her some other time. I think it's about time she has that talk..." I said admitting it. I knew I didn't want it to come to this time yet but eventually it had to be done and I was the one who would have to tell her. "I'll tell her about the girl parts. You tell her about boys. Deal?" I asked trying to make it so I didn't have to do all the work.

Once dinner was over Yylordft knew something was up because of the way Emily was looking at him. When she led him to their bedroom and explained he was surprised that this was what was on her mind. He knew Andy was growing up but, he didn't think it would be so soon that he was given the talk. "Do I have to?" He almost sounded like a little child whining but in reality he didn't want to be the one to tell him. Andy would just think of his father weirdly, next thing he knew Andy would start asking where babies come from. He didn't need that on his plate to explain too. Just too much of a hassle. "Why can't you tell him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 am

"Because he doesn't listen to me when it comes to girls. He just stares into space everytime." I said to him explaining that he ignores me everytime I even try to bring it up and thought maybe he would listen to Yylfordt instead. I then sighed seeing this wasn't going to work out. "Besides if we both do it, he'll just think that I talked you into it and wouldn't listen to you either."
Meanwhile, Andy then decided he was going to have a night on the town. So he created a garganta, which he knew that both his parents didn't know he could do, and traveled through it ending up in a city in the human world. It was big and to him, it was his playground. He had never heard of the human world before, so he didn't know that there were things he shouldn't do as he armed wresled with guys that made him look scronny and would always win.

Mayuri agreed to this, only when he was going to tell about the guy parts, he wasn't going to be gentle about it. He was going to make sure she would never even think about boys until she was old enough. He didn't want his little girl to be full grown just yet. He then asked her, "When should we give her the talk?" He wanted to be sure that the timing would be right as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:05 am

"Fine fine. I'll talk to him." Yylordft said and waved a hand at her suggesting that it would be easy and go by fairly fast. "Tomorrow I'll tell him after training. Does that sound reasonable to you?" he asked hoping she would be content with this at least rather than complaining and telling him to go and do it right now, nagging him. Unaware to the both of them they hadn't known that Andy left and went into the human world. What he didn't know was when he was about to head home and opened a garganta, instead of leading into hueco mundo, this one led into Soul Society, a place he had never been to before. It would interest him as he walked through and looked around. It was cool in his eyes and he wanted to explore. Night was falling here soon but he didn't care and would go exploring.

Soon it was getting dark out and the sun was going down, time to go back home. I got up and so did Mayuri as I called over to Shadow. "Let's go!" I yelled and she turned and pouted. I knew she was just like me, she loved the out doors and loved the nighttime and being outside late at night, it made us feel alive. But unfortunately for her bad things happened at night that she couldn't handle.
"Seriously? Uh, dad tell mom to let us stay out a little longer!" Shadow complained and tugged on his white captain's haori hoping he would give in to her since I normally was more firm with her on what to do. But what she didn't know was that he father was worse than me when it came to being stubborn so asking him was pointless in her case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 am

(Andy's not a baby anymore, I'll be the one playing as my own son from now on.)

I sighed thinking to myself, Here we go again. Sometimes we would nag at eachother to no end and sometimes even argue, but after that we have make up sex. It was ok for us anyways since I couldn't make children anymore. I then decided to follow Yylfordt to Andy's room just to make sure that nothing bad happens.
Meanwhile, Andy was now in the soul society. What was this place? He thought to himself. He then saw the night sky and it was much more beautiful than the one back home, he could learn to like this place.

Mayuri sighed and said, "Not this time, Shadow, we need to talk as a family. Ladies first." He then turned to Kaylee and smirked mischieviously after tagging her with having to be the one to tell her first about life as a grown up. He knew just what to tell her about boys, but he also hoped Shadow didn't inherit both her parent's stubborness as well. That would only make things much more difficult than they probably already were.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:38 am

(Whoops sorry ^^ My bad. Didn't know if you wanted me to play him or you.)

"I don't wanna talk like a family cause we don't even have a family! God, no one ever wants to do what I want. It's always what mom says cause dad's always working and he just agrees with her. I hate this!" Shadow yells and then runs off through the field. She didn't look like she was heading in the direction back home. Instead it was somewhere into the forest. I started to go after her since I was a fast runner but what I didn't know was that Shadow learned how to Shunpo as she disappeared once I caught up to her and was gone. Because I was a human I couldn't do that and cursed angrily since she was gone. I then turned back to Mayuri. "Great. Now she hates me..." I sighed and rubbed my forehead knowing she was beginning to resent me.
Shadow had shunpo'd into town, she was looking around and didn't want to go home, once she was feeling better and blowing off steam she would decide to head home later. For now she would hang out with her friends and flirt with some guys, maybe even sneak into a bar and have some fun, then head back home once both her parents were asleep.
"It's my night to shine." she smirked and walked around town with a confident look on her face.

Yylordft walked into Andy's room to tell him goodnight and shut off the lights, but when he looked inside he noticed Andy wasn't in here. He checked the bathroom but it was empty, where could he be? "Emily, do you know where Andy is? He's not in his room." He asked. It wasn't like Andy to sneak out, or was it? If Andy was anything like his father than he would be very rebellious and want to have fun, but if he was like his mom, that just added on to the problem of him being a trouble maker and breaking the rules. He could have snuck out, be out partying, taking drugs, drinking, anything for all he knew!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 am

(I'm going to go to bed, it's like 3:52 in the morning here. Night)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am

(Alright, night.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 pm

When I heard Yylfordt ask me where Andy was, I began to worry. I then asked him, "He doesn't know how to make a garganta, does he?" If he did, then that could only mean trouble, because if he was anything like me, then he could be out testing alcohol, but if he was also like his father, then he would've already gotten a girl pregnant. "We need to find him before history repeats itself."
Andy was now outside of the seretei in one of the towns they had, he noticed a bar and smirked since he had always wanted to try some liquor, but his mother would always stop him from even getting a lick. Now he was wild and let loose. After tasting three shots of sake, he was almost hammered, but he could still manage to walk and keep his balance. He even gambled money in arm wrestling and always won. Suddenly a really big guy who practically owned the bar even if he really didn't have the deed walked in and saw the little scrawny looking brat winning tons of money at some of his minion's expenses. He then walked up behind him and said, "Hey kid! How's about if I win, I get their money back, plus interest?" Andy could only smirk and said, "Very will then, if I win then I get whatever's in Your pokets, plus interest of course." He then pointed at the stocks as a way of saying that if he won then the big guy would be in the stocks for a while. The man was pissed off seeing that the little brat was now mocking him. "YOU'RE ON!" He then arm wrestled him but surprisingly just like that he lost. Andy left the bar a rich drunk and happy man as he left the big guy humilliated in the stocks. Later on he noticed a girl with cyan hair. He could only smirk as he followed her. He wanted to get to know her better.

Mayuri sighed seeing that his daughter had already learned to disrespect him since he wasn't always home. "It would seem that she's resented me for quite some time. So what should we do now?" He asked Kaylee since she seemed to be more of an expert with Shadow then he could ever be now seeing how much Shadow hated his guts now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

"I don't think so...?" Yylordft tried to recall if Andy had ever used a garganta once. He knew he himself never taught his son how to open one, but if he somehow managed to learn how to do it on his own or one of the other arrancars taught him, they were in for trouble. He could have gone to different places, there's a number of area's Andy could be by now. They're best shot though would be in the precipe world, the human world where Emily is from. "Do you think he could be trying to trace our history? He could have gone to your world and tried to find information on you. He may be wondering about us. What if that's where he is?" It was his only hunch for now but it would make a lot of sense if that's where he was. But if Andy was anything like his father, he would be full of himself and think he's more superior than others. Yylordft needed to find his son quick before he got into any unnecessary trouble.

"Great if she's anything like me she'll be out at bars trying to drink alcohol and picking up guys." I whined and sat down on the grass and shook my head. I knew she resented both of us but she hated me even more because I never gave her a break, maybe I was too hard on her a lot recently and not giving her enough freedom. But then again if she was like me, she'd have a bad mouth and would kill any male who tried to touch her. I just hoped she doesn't go out and get pregnant or something. I then got up and looked at Mayuri. "Find her, talk to her. Please?"
Meanwhile, Shadow was walking around town looking at all the cool booths that were going on. There was a festival tonight she had badly wanted to go to. Though she felt eyes on her and didn't like that feeling, it was as if someone was following her. Finally checking it out, she hid in an alley way and looked around the corner seeing her stalker to be a boy about her age with emerald green eyes and blond hair. He was very cute, but why would he be following her?
Shadow then walked up to him and stopped him in his tracks. "So, why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:13 pm

"He's a teenager, Yylfordt, he could be curious about the other worlds in general...oh god.." Now that I thought about it, he could've gone to any place he wanted to if he opened a garganta. "What if he's in the Soul Society?" Now I was worried, if the soul reapers had found out that there was an arrancar in their world, then Andy would be dead for certain. We needed to get to him and fast!
Andy smirked seeing that he wasn't very well hidden. He wore a white suit with black socks, black blouse, black belt with a silver buckle, and a white hat with black around it. He looked like someone who works for the mafia of some sort. "Well I'm new in town, so I was wondering if a pretty little girl such as yourself would know of any fun places to check out." The hole on his chest was very well hidden thanks to his blouse, so he had nothing to worry about. While he waited for an answer, he looked her up and down examining her figure. His teenage hormones were almost in full gear but he was going to keep his cool and woo her, for now.

Mayuri sighed and said, "She won't listen to me anymore, but I'll do my best." He then kissed her forehead and left to go find Shadow. So far no one in the seretei had seen her. Shit, she must be in town outside, and god only knows the hell that goes on out there. He would have to have some of his subordanents help him find Shadow as they split up to go find her. He then remembered a festival she had always wanted to go to and told the others to search there.

Last edited by Emily on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh no! If Andy was in Soul Society bad things could happen. He had to go and find Andy immediatly and if he was there than he could be in lots of trouble as we speak. "Im going to look for him. I'll be back soon." yylordft kissed Emilys cheek then created a garganta. Walking through it he then left and entered into Soul society first. He'd have to be careful that no one sees him or senses his strong spiritual pressure. He just hoped Andy would be here.

I sighed when Mayuri left. The most I could do was hope that Mayuri found her. I walked home and then layed on the bed in my room looking up at the ceiling. I missed Mayuri most to be honest. Shadow was right, we weren't much of a family. He was always gone and working and Mott even I got to see him much. It was like he was a complete stranger now a days. I missed feeling his touch and him holding me. He rarely kissed me anymore either. Maybe if Shadow got out and had fun I could use it to my advantage and have May to myself.
Shadow just blushed after what the boy said to her. She didn't know what his name was either, in fact maybe she could show this guy around and could buy her a drink if he was old enough. "My names Shadow. Care to buy me a drink while I Show you around. What's your name cutie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

I wanted to go with Yylfordt to find Andy, but I knew Yylfordt wouldn't have approved since he didn't want me to get in trouble as well. So I waited in home and cleaned the place up a bit while they were gone. I knew Andy was in his rebellious phase, so I knew this was going to be difficult. I still worried for the both of them since they were in the soul society now and both would be killed on sight. Now that I thought about it, I've been nothing more than a mother all of my life. It's been a while since Yylfordt and I got to be a couple. The only time he ever kisses me was only my cheek, forehead, or even my neck once in a while. He's never kissed my lips for a long time anymore. He never even kisses me for no longer than a second. I felt as if now I was nothing more than a mommy or now even just a maid since Andy is all grown up now.
Andy smirked at the offer and the compliment. He had gotten pretty rich since he made those bets and one all of them, so the timing was perfect. He then said to her, "My name's Andy, and it'll be my treat. By the way, you leave quite an impression yourself, sweetheart." When he said the last part, he was complimenting her as well. He then noticed his father from a distance and turned her another direction and asked her, "So why don't you tell me about yourself while we look for someplace fun?"

While searching for Shadow, Mayuri was thinking about the mistakes he made with both her and Kaylee. He should've been a better father and a better husband by spending more time with them. He even missed Kaylee's body and how it felt with his. Once he finds Shadow, he'll try to convince her that things will be different and bring her home so that they could start over again. Hopefully, she would accept his apologies and it won't be too late as well. Also, he would have to let Shadow have some free time on her own as long as she had a curfue so that he could spend more time with Kaylee and have some "Alone time" with her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Shadow was eager to let this boy buy her a drink, it would be easy if he bought it since he was old enough and she wasn't of legal age. Stuff like this, partying and drinking, she knew her parents would never let her do. They barely knew her at all, Shadow was growing up and didn't want to be treated like a child anymore. Then she saw her father, Mayuri in the crowd looking around for her, asking people if they had seen her around anywhere. Some people shook their heads no, and soon he was heading her way. Luckily Andy too was eager to get going to slip away from this area so she followed him away from here and to a more secluded part of the festival. "O-Oh! About myself...Well..." she didn't want her to seem like she wasn't cool enough for him, if he found out who her father was surely Andy would make fun of her for having that wacko as a father, since he -must- have been from around here, right? So instead, she made up a little white lie just to make sure she would be cool enough to hang out with this older boy. "I'm in a rich family...The Byakuya family actually. I'm super fast and all with shunpo. W-What about you?" she gulped nervously trying to smile.

As I layed in my bed, I began to wonder if he even had that feeling for me in 'that' way still. Or did he lose interest in me? Was work really that much more important than his own wife? Maybe I wasn't attractive enough for him, that could have been it. I then decided maybe I would try surprising him when he got home, put on something I think he would like. So, I put my plan into action and slipped into something sexy, dimmed some candles in the bedroom and even put on some nice music to keep me entertained until he got here. Surely this would work.

Meanwhile as Yylordft looked around he kept to himself and talked to no one but tried to find small traces of Andy ever being here. Once he couldn't find him after practically looking all over he decided it was hopeless and that he probably just snuck over to one of his friends home's and would come back by morning. "What's the worst that could happen?" He said to himself quietly as he walked through town. Once out of range of other soul reapers he opened a garganta to head back home and tell his wife of the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:11 pm

(I'm bac now Very Happy)

While waiting for Yylfordt and Andy to come home safely, I decided to take a shower and get cleaned after a long day of hard work, and yet without much resepct for it. "Oh Geez...I must have cobwebs down there by now...and I hate spiders too.." I said to myself outloud seeing as how nobody else was home at the moment. The only time I've ever been with Yylfordt like that was when he kidnapped me, and that was IT! It was a shame for me too since I was drunk the hole time so I wouldn't have been able to have felt all of it.
Andy was a bit surprised when she mentioned techniques that he was told by his father that only soul reapers could do. Oh brother, he was hitting on a soul reaper, and one from a rich family as well. He knew that if anyone from her side of the family had found out about him, he would be dead meat, but how does this girl not know he's an arrancar? He may have been part human but he should still have the scent. Now that he thought about it, she did smell human as well, maybe her mother was just like his mother, kidnapped and drunk enough to umph. What a coincidense, still, he could also smell the soul reaper scent off of her. "So you're a soul reaper, huh? Interesting, you smell a bit like a human as well? Did one of your parents get naughty and banged around the bushes with a human?" He asked politely yet with a hint of teasing, but not in a way that he would be making fun of her. He still tried to keep his cool as well but also wanted to make her seem more vulnerable to him, like his father would with his mother.

Mayuri had sighed and had given up, for all he knew, she could just be having fun at the festival. She was underage as well, so there was no way anyone would let her buy a drink for herself. He decided to hope for the best and return home to Kaylee, someone else he should patch things up with. On his way home, he heard music coming from inside there room. Poor Kaylee. She must have gotten bored during the wait. As he entered, he noticed the lights were dim and there were candles. What was going on? Once entering the bedroom, his eyes widened a bit then narrowed to compliment the smirk on his face. It had been so long since they had done this and he could tell now that Kaylee couldn't wait any longer, but she would have to wait a while longer, "Let me at least make myself more propper for this occasion." He said to her as he entered the bathroom to remove the mask, clothes, and makeup as he put on a silk purple robe as he exitted the bathroom and gazed at her ripe body and lush attire.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:30 am

(Oh lol when I got online you weren't >_< I have bad timing. Oh well. Sorry I didn't post much today, I've been with May most my day and I spent my fourth of july with his family. Did you have a good fourth of july yourself?)

"Why ever would you think you'd have cobwebs down there?" Yylordft said with an eye brow raised as he had just made it back home and was leaning against the bathroom door just as Emily was taking a shower and talking to herself. Why was she saying such a thing? Was it because they hadn't gotten very intimate at all? Come to think of it, he sort of neglected her when it came to that. He must not have showed much affection for her at all recently, maybe it was his fault after all, Emily was deprived and Andy was simply rebellious. He figured he was doing a bad job as both a father and a husband. "Would you like me to dust away those cobwebs of yours?" he said with a sly smirk, wondering if that was what she truly desired or if she simply meant cobwebs in a different meaning.

"W-What are you talking about? Both my parents are soul reapers!" Shadow said to Andy almost defensively. In fact she never knew much about her mother, she was never told of the past of her parents either or how they even met. Or was it her father who was part human? But that's impossible, a human couldn't be a captain, could they? It had to be her mother, but why wouldn't she tell her? "I don't know what your talking about...I'm not part human...I don't think." She said whispering. In fact she knew the rules, soul reapers weren't allowed to break the laws of the human world. If they broke the laws depending on how bad the punishment may have been lashes or even death. That now made her wonder, did her father have lashes on him? She had never looked even, though she normally could care less about her father rather than seeing him shirtless which was practically never, it was rare enough for her to see him walking around the house with his bare face.

I simply smirked when he came home and inside the bedroom. It looked as though he didn't find Shadow by the look on his face of when he entered the room, but now that he saw me he seemed less interested in finding his daughter. In fact I had other plans in mind too, I sort of wanted to drink. The last time I drank was with my friend Komamura since he treated me out to a drink at the bar but I came to realize I hadn't truly ever even drank with Mayuri. I began to wonder if he even liked alcohol at all since I never saw him drink it, not even once. Still, I had a few bottles next to the bed in a bowl full of ice to keep it cold just in case. My attire consisted of a black outfit that I was surprised I even had. One of the girls had bought it for me for one of my birthdays a few years back but I never thought I'd need it so I kept it in my closet, guess now was a good time to break it out. "So...How do I look?" I asked, giving him a sly wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

(It was pretty straight forward. We watched three fireworks go boom and that was it. It also rained right afterwards -_-)

I was surprised when I saw that Yylfordt was back already. He even heard me talk about my cobwebs which embarrassed me quite a bit. It had been so long I couldn't even remember how it felt like, especially since I was drunk at the time. "You're not going to get me drunk this time, are you? I'll think about it when I'm done showering." I said with a small blush but a small smile as well. I said the last part as a way of teasing him as well.

Andy chuckled at her words. It seemed like she had no idea. "Don't feel bad, my mother is a human as well." He than had placed an arm around her waist as he followed her to whever it was she was taking him. He was always sauve and smooth with the ladies, even with the female arrancars, such as Menoly and one of Halibels subordanents, only tonight, Shadow would be his main target. He might even get lucky with her as well in more ways than one. Once seeing the festival, he was amazed, he had never seen so many colors before like this, all he usually saw was black and white depending on the arrancars or espadas, although his uncle alone to him was quite colorful. He would almost give him the creeps. That's why whenever he would see his uncle, he would always come with someone else that he trusted, like his father.

Mayuri could only smirk as he crawled on top of her on the bed. He nuzzled in the crook of her neck and kissed up to her ear before whispering seductively with a soft purr, "I don't like it. It hides you're true beauty." He then pulled down the straps of her outfit and lifted the skirt of it up as he got in between her legs and wraped them around her waist. Underneath his robe he had nothing on so once he grew hard for her, it's natural glory would be poking at her and not just the silk alone. He thought it would be a hastle to put on anything else for this night as he kissed all over her neck and nipped at the bite wound he had left on her neck all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 pm

"Or you can decide in the shower..." Yylordft smirked saying this and within a minute his clothes were already off as he got into the shower with her and kissed her passionately. These lips of hers he hadn't touched in so long was now in his posession and he was going to savor this moment. It was true that he slightly had been neglecting her but he was going to be sure to make it up to her. She wouldn't have to feel alone anymore, he was going to change that and be the husband she needed.

Shadow was extremely curious now to know about her past and her parents past. Wouldn't she have been killed if one of her parents were a human? She was do confused and dying to know. She wanted to learn about her parents as she grabbed Andys hand and pulled him towards a certain booth and sat down. It was at a booth that had a woman with a crystal ball, a fortune teller. But she wasn't here to ask about her future, she wanted to know her past. "Can you tell me my parents past? Is one of them truly a human? I have to know..." she hoped the lady could tell her. If not then maybe she'd have to spy on her parents and learn to see if it was true.

I could feel him nipping at the mark on my neck which he left years ago. I could feel it burning, nearly screaming for him. I also blushed at his words and knew he meant that I don't need to try on clothes or make up since I was beautiful either way without it. It really was flattering as I wrapped my arms around his neck even as he kissed my neck. I then pulled out one of the bottles of alcohol. "Care to drink with me?"

(Aw that sucks. Mine was okay but they only blew off like 5 fireworks which sucked.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 pm

(At least you had 5, my dad only bought 3, but I guess it's also ok since we are saving for resort tickets in universal stuidios.)

Since he's never done this to me eversince my first time, I was really caught off guard when he got in the shower and kisses me so passionately. Soon enough, I melted in the kiss as the hot water ran down both our bodies making it that much better. Now I knew how it felt to be like this with him and without being drunk, being naked like this. It was as if our bodies were connecting and we were becoming one with each other.

Andy was a bit surprised when Shadow dragged him to a booth. Once he saw what kind of booth this was, he had realised that it was a fortune booth. It could only mean two things, both of which would be bad for him. One, if this was a fake, then it would be a waste of money, and two if this was the real deal, then he would be screwed considering she might rat him out for being part arrancar. The woman looked into her crystal ball, but held out one hand as if to say hand over the dough first. Andy sighed and handed her the money and warned Shadow, "You should be careful with fortune tellers, they're most likely fakes." The woman as she looked into the crystal ball again after being paid started to get visions. "You..!" she pointed at Shadow, "You're mother knew his mother, and they were both humans and friends to one another! But that does not mean that you and your male friend are alike..." She paused then pulls out a pendant of yin and yang. "You, young lady, are the Yang, the good, and you, young man, are the Yin, the evil!!!" Now Andy was pissed as he stood up and said, "Let's get out of here, the old hag seems to have gone senial already." He needed to get out before everyone else noticed the comotion the old woman was making.

Mayuri smirked seeing the old drunk in her was back. He then pulled out two wine glasses and gave one to her. He took the bottle and poured some of it's contents in both. He left the bottle on the night stand and said, "It's here if you need more, my dear drunkie." He then cheered his glass with hers and drank his. He honestly never had alcohol once, but for his first time, he didn't choke, in fact, he loved it. Now he saw why Kaylee likes it so much. "Now I see why you like it so much, this is the drink of the gods."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

(ah well still that's cool even if you only had 3 fireworks. Least your saving money for something cool.)

To feel her touch and body in this wu again, it truly was the best feeling. Her soft skin in his hands, her warm lips, her petite body in his arms, there was no ther feeling like this. His arms wrapped around her waist as he began to kiss the spot on her neck where he bit her those many years ago when he marked her as his. Not only kissing it but he bit into it too, to make the scar even deeper so it would be tere forever so people would know she's owned by him.

Shadow was surprised by this information. So her mother never told her the truth, what's more is that she was half human and both her and Andys mothers knew each other. She then wondered who Andys mother even was and if they were friends. Andy was a soul reaper but his mother and Shadows mother never hung out. In fact her mother was rarely seen with anyone in fact. Shadow then turned to Andy. "Who is your mother?" she asked but then the woman talked about yin and yang. Was Andy truly that evil?

Once he poured me a glass I cheered glasses with him and drank my glass of wine and chuckled at his last comment. He called me a drunkie but that was only in my older days, now a days I didn't even drink that much. But I really wanted to see how he'd be while drunk. "Only the best wine for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm

(Yeah, sorry for not replying to this one sooner, I got stuck on it for a moment and I was also abducted by someone who looked like my mom and was taken to the space craft that looked like JCPenny's.)

I yelped a bit from the bite at first, but then wrapped my arms around his neck with one hand on the back of his head to keep him close to me. I couldn't move a muscle because if I did, his teeth might cut a vein and I could bleed to death in this shower. So I kept still and just held on tightly even tugging at his hair a bit, waiting for him to finish. I couldn't even speak to him while he was doing this. It felt both painful and pleasureable at the same time, and I usually thought that wouldn't be possible.

Andy while walking away with Shadow from the booth said to her, "My mother's name is Emily. That's all I know about her other than the fact she was human. Still, I think that old hag exagerated the fortune only as a publicity stunt." He then muttered to himself, "That insult bruja." In spanish, a bruja was a witch, so he was in turn insulting her, but what he didn't know was that arrancars were best known for speaking spanish other than his mother. He didn't learn that from his father just yet.

Mayuri only smirked as he drank some more of what was left in his glass. He then started to feel a bit tipsy. Was this how it felt to be drunk? He wondered. He could only smirk as he felt more lustful and tossed the glass not caring if it shattered on the floor and roughly kissed Kaylee's lips. He then kissed down her cleavage line and massaged both her breasts with one breast cupped in each hand. He then uncovered one breast and licked and eventually sucked at its nipple.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Yylordft then stoppe biting and removed his teeth from the spot as he licked the blood from her wound. He'd rather clean it up rather than let the water wash it up. He loved this, it was hot in here and not just from the water but from the heat of the moment and his sexy wides naked body in front of him. His hand then glided down and began to rub at her clit and smirked. "Cob webs you say? There isn't any down here. All it is is a leaking pussy." he teased her and nipped at her ear lobe.

Shadow didn't know what he meant since she wasn't Mexican or speak Spanish at all. Bur she did speak Japanese like her father spoke at times. Her mother spoke English though, but she knew some words in both languages. Shadow only grabbed Andys hand and held it as they walked. "So how's about that drink you promised me cutie?" she said and winked. She really liked Andy and he was super cute, she sort of even wanted to find a place for them to be alone and maybe she'd get her first kiss. She never for to date cause of her father, he always scared the other boys away. She wouldn't let Andy know who her dad was otherwise he too may not like her.

I groaned when he began to do these to me. Feeling his nibbling and sucking was making my body feel hot and with him on top of me made my face look red from blushing. I then had an idea, I wanted to get him even more drunk. I then grabbed some rum knowing this was hard alcohol and he'd be out of it after this. "How bout you take some body shots off me? It would be hot." I said and began to pour the liquor over my stomach and some salt on it too waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next