AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Yylordft walked out of the room and into the main chamber heading towards where Grimmjow would be. He knew he couldn't speak to Aizen since for sure they would be killed, it was possibly though that grimmjow may spare them if they were lucky. Once finding Grimmjow he asked to speak with him alone and got his request. Once the two were alone, Yylordft bowed and began to speak.
"Grimmjow-Sama, I plead that I will never do this again, please do not mark my boy. He is too young and does not need to live this cruel life of an arrancar. I will do anything you ask, please just spare her and our son."

I heard Shadow whine and cry and shushed her knowing that she was upset on what Mayuri left to go do. She knew what was going to happen and I was deathly worried for his sake. Until I then heard hard knocks on the door, people yelling saying to open up that they have a warrant now to search. When I didn't answer, they busted the door down and Shadow cried even more as I had trouble quieting her down. Once they saw me, they knew now I was the woman since the head captain requested for me and Shadow to be brought to them. Even as I struggled they forced me to come with them and grabbed me, nearly dragging me.
Meanwhile after he sent out his members to go fetch me, the first squad head captain looked down on Mayuri who was bowing with great disappointment. "You have defied the laws of entering into the precipe world and crossing certain boundaries. For that you will pay the consequence. I will see to it your request is under consideration, after all if you say the girl was not responsible she should not be responsible for your deeds. Do you accept these consequences?" The headmaster asked with his hands on his cane in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 pm

While I waited, I cared for Andy every time he needed his diappers changed or for when it was his feeding time. I still worried for Yylfordt though as I waited his return, and hopefully, he would return.

Mayuri lowered his head and said to him, "I will accept my consequences but only if Kaylee and my child will not be harmed and if they do not witness my punishment. Please, they did nothing to deserve to suffer from even watching me suffer for their sake." He then somewhat begged. He loved Kaylee and Shadow too much to have them see him get hurt and do nothing about it but only taking it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 am

(If you're still reading our topic Madara, your Ranch Dorito's you left here at my house are delicious! >:S Bwahahaha NOM NOM NOM!)

Grimmjow very pleased with such begging from an arrancar, was also sickened by such a complaint. He simply smirked and then frowned at the arrancar before him.
"It humors me to see you grovel and beg, but even more annoying that you would want to spare them. We of our kind have no heart, why do you care about this human? It almost makes me sick." Grimmjow then spits on the ground and puts his hands in his pockets.
"Because I love her!" Yylordft growled tightening his fist as if he was insulted by such an insult towards his family. He cared about them and he wouldn't allow his superior to show such disrespect to them. "Shut up! Leave her and our son alone or I will kill you!" he threatened not wanting to stand by and take this. Grimmjow simply chuckled and grinned. "Very well. You show hate and I like that. I'll take your request in regards to your threat. Now leave."
Surprised by this, Yylordft blinked at first surprised by such words but couldn't complain as he quickly left and then ushered himself to his and Emily's bedroom. Once there he saw her and Andy and smiled.

"Please, I'll take his lashes for him if I have to."
I begged the head captain and nearly cried when I was hearing that he would get punished but didn't want Shadow and I have to watch him suffer. I couldn't stand to hear him getting punished for this. "He lied because he didn't want me to get hurt, but I was the one who came onto him..." I lied but couldn't help but do it in order to save Mayuri. Shadow needed me to protect him, and that's what I was going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 pm

(lol oh and sorry for the late replies. I'm starting to lose interest in the naruto rp so I might not reply to it for a while. Also my mom and I are preparing for our vacation with my cousins next week on saturday.)

While I was rocking Andy to sleep, I heard the door lock click open and inside came Yylfordt. I was so happy that he was back safe and sound, but how is that possible since his superior seemed like the type who would give him a good beating. "How did it go?" I asked him to be sure everything was alright and that I didn't miss anything like any damages he could be hiding.

"That's a lie, yes she may have come on to me, but she was so intoxicated that she thought I was the entertainment for some party she was having with a friend of hers!" He said to the head captain. He then turned to Kaylee and glared at her as if to say shut up and let me handle this. He didn't want her to have to suffer for his faults and yet here she goes opening her big mouth trying to make it look like he was lying to the head captain. He knew what would happen if he looked like a lier in front of the head captain so he was making sure that Kaylee knew to keep her mouth shut only for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 am

"It went unexpectedly...but oddly good." Yylordft said as he opened the door and entered, then closed it behind him. He saw Emily rocking Andy to sleep so he wasn't having a huge fuss at the moment which was good since he was before he had left. "Grimmjow let me off because I threatened him...He'd rather I fight for you then plead for no harm, and not act like a true man...He's a strange man but I think I understand his way of thinking." Yylordft smiled and sat down next to her then kissed he'd forehead.

I sighed and knew that look he was giving me which told me to stop telling lies so that he could take the fault and not me. But what else was I suppose to do, just let this all happen? I also knew he didn't like the idea of Shadow and I having to watch but was willing to take the punishment.
"Silence!" the commander captain said as now everyone quieted down so he could speak. "Whats done is done. Enough arguing over who did what! Captain Kurotsuchi will receive the required punishment for his deeds, take the girl and child to the fourth squad to be examined of drugs or any harm to either." And with that as his final sentencing, everyone was dismissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 am

(Hey is it alright if we did another disney rp, I just feel that the last one was too short and straight to the point. Also it seemed sort of staged. That's just how I feel about it.)

I smiled glad to hear everything went well, although I was also a bit surprised still that he was let off the hook so easily. Oh well, at least we'll be ok now. Andy smiled a bit as his eyes slowly closed alothing him to sleep finally. When I noticed he had finally fallen asleep, I smiled but didn't make a peep so that I wouldn't stir him awake. All I could do now was sit there with Yylfordt next to me as I watched little Andy sleep in my arms.

Mayuri was taken to one of the prison cells, which wasn't his first night there, so he didn't care. Still, the fact he was torn away from his family even for just one night, or maybe even forever, that was unbearable even for someone of his standards. He had never felt this hurt, physically yes, but never emotionally and to him, it only hurt ten times worse. He kept to himself about it, and could only hope to see Kaylee and Shadow once again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 am

(yeah totally let's do another one. And sorry for not being on for a little while my laptop has been stupid and won't work and when I use my iPod the Internet doesn't want to work...but yeah let's do another Disney rp! Also I've had my cousin staying with me since the day after madara went home.)

Yylordft knew Andy would be okay but he didn't know about Emily. He then got up and walked into the bathroom and turned on te faucet washing his face. He looked into the mirror and sighed. He was glad he was let off the hook for now by Grimmjow but what if his brother found out about both Emily and Andy? Why if his brother black mailed him or did something about it? He didn't know what to do, he wanted to keep them safe but it was hard.

Shadow and I were taken to a cell room in a prison as a tall older woman cane into the cell. She had black hair which was braided in front of her and smiling. She wanted to give Shadow and I a "check" which I didn't feel at all comfortable. I told her to go away but she insisted. I just eld Shadow closely to me as she cried, as if icould feel her pain and she wanted her father. Since he made her laugh but right now she was crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:22 am

(Alright! And that's ok I totally understand that. I also smell trouble afoot with this rp.)

While Yylfordt was in the bathroom, I gently placed Andy back on the bed to let him sleep more peacefully and to give my arms a break as well. We definitely weren't prepared to have Andy, but still, we would have to make the best of it. I then got up and took a canteen so that way when Andy would ever get hungry, he would have something else to nibble on. All I had to do was put a fake nipple on the canteen, but before that fill it up and that would be that. Yylfordt was in the bathroom so I asked with pink shades on my cheeks, "Is it alright if I come in, too? I need to get Andy's bottle ready."

Mayuri, of course, figured that the soul society wouldn't entirely keep their end of the bargain. A bunch of liers is what they were at times. Still, hopefully Shadow and Kaylee would at least get to live and he would get to see them again, even if it was only once more. Maybe he should've have kept hiding. Maybe this was all a bad idea, who knew? Only time could tell now that what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am

(true! We need to make this a little more exciting too cause it's kinda dying.)

"Not at all, I don't mind." he says and scoots over so he has room to come in and tries to act like he's not upset by giving a slight smile. He then tuned on the shower and needed some time to himself alone to think thi over. Normally he would have offered Emily to join him but she needed to watch Andy and plus he'd rather be able to have alone time. He turned on the shower and once hot nough, got in and let the water drip down the nape of his neck.

I held Shadow close and wouldn't allow the woman to get near me. I kept telling her that we weren't drugged or anything and kept asking me to answer her questions but I wouldn't answer any of them. I held Shadow close and pulled up my shirt to let her breast feed as she drank and suckled. I knew she had sharp teeth and it spightly hurt when she did but ignored it. As long as she was fed and calm and not crying, I was content with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 am

(Also true! Still if you want to get to the part where Andy and Shadow hooks up, we could always do a time skip. We would just have to find a good ending for this time frame.)

While Yylfordt was in the shower, I began milking one of my nipples in the canteen until it was full. I then placed a fake nipple on it after I was done. Now if Andy was hungry, it won't hurt anymore. I was about to leave the bathroom, but something kept bugging me as if something wasn't quite right. "Yylfordt, will everything really be ok from now on?" I asked him just to be sure.

Mayuri sighed wondering what the punishment for this would be. He did come up and confess it himself to the head captain, so it shouldn't be death related. Also for trespassing the mortal precipes without permission is pretty serious, so there might be a couple of lashes involved. He continued to wonder this, only so he wouldn't have to worry about Kaylee and Shadow. What good would it do him in the predicament he was in now.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 am

(Lol though year later the two have another kid while shadow is a teenager. They have a son. Razz idk if you and yylordft have anymore though. And it's fine we'll make the time skip in a bit. Hey also you two have to marry >:0 so we must get to that part! And mine xD)

Yylordft heard that she was talking to him but assured her everything would be fine. Soon the night came and went and it was morning the next thing he knew. He got up out of bed once waking up and looked down at Andy who slept soundly between them nuzzled up to his mother. Rubbing his sons head he smirked and knew that soon his son would be a powerful arrancar.

Eventually the night ended. I didn't sleep too well in this bed but I had to make due with it. Soon they released me after they found out I wasn't harmed or drugged intonthis and neither was Shadow. Once I was released I refused to leave until I went home with Mayuri. I knew either the night before her this morning he would receive his punishement and I hoped that by now it was over and he would be released today to go back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:59 am

(lol alright then ^_^ let's get to the wedding, and the wedding night >////< oh and Emily won't be able to have another kid since Andy almost killed her while he was being born. He caused only enough damage in there so that she wouldn't be able to have another baby even if she wanted too. She's still do-able though.)

I was asleep on Andy's other side so that he wouldn't fall off of the bed. I could feel him nuzzle close to me and it made me smile in my sleep. Soon enough I awoke and smiled down at Andy. I also noticed his head being rubbed and smiled more seeing Yylfordt was awake as well. "He really likes that." I commented. I then remembered that Yylfordt and I were going to get married, but when? Now that I thought about it, we never really talked about it. All we needed was a wedding dress for me, a tux for him and Andy, a place to have that wedding, a priest, and all of the usual stuff. If we wanted to get married soon, we had to plan soon as well. "Yylfordt, if we're going to get married, then we need to figure out how we're going to do that first."

Mayuri after that gruesome night was taken towards Kaylee and Shadow's path. "I..I'm right here..." He said weakly as the soul reapers who carried him simply dropped him onto the floor. He's mask had been removed and so was his makeup. They didn't do a good job at removing the makeup so it looked like he had been working in the coal mines when in reallity, his shirt was torn off and his back received new scars from the lashes. What they also did was torture by making him sit in the cell expecting it, but having to wait for it till the time when the sun was ready to rise. Now that it was over, he felt at peace only to be able to see Kaylee and Shadow again, and be with them as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 pm

(Lol okay we can do that. And i still haven't got proposed to yet either xD oh well. And sure that's fine then ^^ just one less character to play for me xD)

Yylordft heard Emily talk and realized she was awake. He didn't notice her awake last he checked but maybe h wasn't looking hard enough to see that she wasn't asleep. He smiled and kissed her lips. Bringing up the wedding he realized she was right and they hadn't even gone through with the wedding yet which they should. "When would you like to? I feel as though we're already married, maybe not rings but your soul is mine and bound to me. There is no need to marry when we are already bound to one another. But a wedding would be nice as well."

Once I saw Mayuri I quickly grabbed him and held him in my arms tightly after seeing the condition he was in and almost cried when I saw his back and how it was all bloodied. Shadow started to smile whn she saw Mayuri but only for a spilt second, when seeing how torn up he was she started to cry and wanted to be held by him, but I knew now wasn't the time. "You look terrible...Let's get you home and clean up your wounds." I said and put his hand over my shoulder helping him to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm

(lol thanks for the idea and also have you seen my website yet? I still need to learn how to affiliate it with this one and I'm the only one who's registered to mine Sad )

I blushed a bit once he said this but returned the kiss and said to him, "Well I figured with a wedding, nobody would try to steal me away from you anymore. Nobody seems to understand that I'm only yours." I then thought of a day and said to him, "As soon as we're prepared for it and have taken care of the things Andy needs, like a crib and new diappers." I pointed since Andy needed to be changed. I then got out of bed and picked up Andy who woke up giggling for what he had done and changed his diappers.

Mayuri hearing Shadow cry for him as he was being carried by Kaylee back home used his free hand to weakly rub the side of her face to try and calm her down. "Daddy's too weak right now sweetie. When daddy's all cleaned up, then I'll hold you as long as you want, ok?" He said to her softly and weakly as if making a deal with her despite the fact she was only a baby, he saw that she already had teeth which was normal for soul reapers, but unlike arrancars, soul reaper teeth are actually quite normal looking like human teeth. Once they were home, Mayuri weakly said to Kaylee, "I'm sorry you and Shadow had to see me like this...but at least now we can still be a family, right...?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:41 pm

(yeah I checked it out and it looks pretty cool. Wanted to join but it's hard to do things like registering when all I can use is my iPod. When I'm on a computer I'll try to join.)

"Regardless of a ring or not your mine. No one can have you." when he said this he held Emily close in his arms and kept kissing her over and over to prove to her that she was his and his alone. Then he stopped and nodded his head. "How about today? All we need is someone to say the words and that's it. Nothing special but as long as I have you and Andy there it will be perfect."

Finally we got back to the house and inside. I put Shadow between a bunch of pillows on the bed as she fell right asleep. I then took Mayuri to the bathroom to clean him up as I got a wash cloth and poured hot water on it. Then I began to clean his face first that was all smeared. I was careful about it so I didn't hurt him. "Your an idiot for doing what you did...And now look at your condition. You should have let me take the blame."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 pm

(ok well when you get to join, would you like to be a moderator? I need someone I can trust to help me out with the website. I would ask Cat too but...you know.)

I blushed extremely as he gave me so much kisses. I was surprised by how quick he wanted this wedding to be. I then agreed but then asked him, "Who can we trust to hold Andy during the ceremony, and who's going to say the words?" I knew we wouldn't be able to hold Andy since we were both going to be on the altar saying our I do's. Also who could we trust to hold him in the first place? It would have to be someone we know won't hurt him. Also it had to be someone strong enough to defend him.

"And let you suffer for my deeds? Ha! What a joke..." He said to her while she was cleaning his face. He then stopped her buy grabbing her wrist, removing the wash cloth from her hand and holding it in his hands. "I love both you and Shadow too much to let you both suffer..." He then placed her palm on the said of his face to comfort himself with and to show his affections towards her alone. Only she could see this side of him. She should at least consider that a privillage.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Yylordft that about it and knew she was right. Who would hold Andy for them and was strong enough to protect him? If Findor came back then he needed someone who could protect Andy while he protected Emily. He then looked at Emily. "That girl, the night I kidnapped you. She had an increible spiritual pressure and could protect our son. It shouldn't be hard to find her. I imagine she's in Soul society. Will she work?" he asked. He didn't know what the girls name was but he had nobody he could trust but he bet Emily had people she trusted. He looked af Andy who was now awake and picked him up tossing him into the air and catching him as this made Andy laugh and Yylordft smile.

I simply sighed at this but then stopped when he took my wrist and moved my hand onto his cheek showing me that he did care for Shadow and I an would take any pain if it was for us. Still, I hates seeing him like this, it felt like it was all my fault, and it was. If I hadn't have come onto him and asked him to make love to me this would have never happened and he wouldn't have been in trouble for it. A tear then dripped down my face as I tried sucking it up and not cry. "This was my fault..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 pm

(Well if you do plan on joining you might want to make sure your pic is small or you won't be able some of what you posted.)

I was actually happy about the thought of seeing my friend again. "You mean Kaylee's alright? Well in that case she's perfect. Still, how do we get to her?" I was unaware that he could make portals yet so I was still a bit confused on how we were going to do this. I noticed how high Andy was being tossed in the air by Yylfordt and had an anime sweat drop from it. "Be careful, he's going to be our only child, you know." I said to him but when I said Andy was going to be our only child, it didn't mean that I wasn't going to let him have me anymore. It meant that even if I wanted to, I couldn't make anymore since Andy, and with contributions from Yylfordt, I was pretty torn up. I didn't know how I healed so well, but now I was infertal.

Mayuri sighed seeing that she was feeling guilty about it. "Why are you crying for it. All I did was take a few lashes. I've done my part, so now it's over. We can finally be a family. I'm not feeling guilty about it at all, and neither should you. I'm actually proud to call you my wife." He finished as he pulled out from under the pillow something he had been saving for a while. It was a ring he made from a broken pipe in his lab and a rare gem that he had already observed to be stable and safe around humans. It was a rare sapphire that actually glows. It matched her eyes beatufully as he took the same hand on his face and placed the ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:17 pm

(What do you mean?)

Yylordft knew he had to say it out loud. He didn't want to but also knew that he couldn't do it since it was Soul Society and he would be killed on the spot. "You have to go find her. I can't, I'll have o stay here with A dy but with your power you can protect yourself there. Go search for her, I know that's where she is...and when yourerurn we'll get married." he said smiling and gave her a kiss on the forehead opening up a garganta for her to walk through. He hoped she would make it back saftly and if he had to he would go after her if she wasn't back by midnight.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was this what I thought it was? I put my other hand over my mouth astonished and badly blushing when he showed me the ring. At first it looked like it could have been made out of scraps but the way he designed it made it look a lot better. "A-Are you asking me...?" I said then looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm

(when I tried to make my avatar big, it covered my text. I don't know if it does it still since I fixed it up a bit.)

I now saw that this would be my own mission, but I still agreed into doing it as I kissed Yylfordt's lips and Andy's forehead before walking through the garganta alone. I was now in the seretei. Everything seemed so different here, it was like back home, no black skies, no desert. I then remembered what I came here for and kept hidden while I searched for where Kaylee could be. I was also careful to avoid contact with anyone for my own safety.

Mayuri chuckled at the fact she would ask in the first place. "I made this ring for you, didn't I?" He then kissed her lips holding her in his arms, despite the pain in his back. It was more like pleasure to him since he was enjoying himself with Kaylee at the time. He then heard noticed from his window a girl hiding behind a wall. He recognized her to be Kaylee's friend, Emily. "How did she...?" He asked himself as he was now gazing at her with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 pm

(weird. Well I'll see if it does that to me when I join.)

"What do you mean?" I asked but then saw where he was looking out the window and I saw Emily. I got excited and ran outside and then hugged her tightly once making it to her. I wondered what she was doing here and why she was here. Wasn't she in hueco mundo last Mayuri told me? But at least I knew that the arrancar never harmed her which was good. I then forgot to give Mayuri my answer since I got distracted when I saw Emily. Instead I ushered her to come inside to join us, if she could wait while I finished cleaning up Mayuri's wounds. I then went up to him and kissed his lips. "Yes."

Yylordft watched as Emily left into Soul Society and the garganta had closed up. He was now left alone in his room with his son. Normally being alone like this would give him the orginal feeling of being completely alone but with his son here he'd be alright. He then picked up Andy and looked him over while smiling. He knew his son would become a fine warrior. He gave Andy a ride son top of his shoulders as he playe with him waiting for Emily to get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 pm

(Ok ^_^)

I was so glad that Kaylee had found me before anyone else did. I was then surprised that she was with a man right now. Heh, her too, huh? The only difference is that our men are almost exact opposites. Yylfordt's an arrancar and Mayuri's a soul reaper. Meanwhile back in hueco mundo, Andy was giggling away as he got to ride on his father's shoulders. He then got hungry and saw the canteen with the nipple on it. He could smell his mother on it and tried to reach for it the best he could.

Mayuri smiled and kissed her back. He then smelt a horrible stench. The stencth of an arrancar and it was coming from Emily. "Why does your friend smell like an arrancar?" He asked as if to say that she smells like it all over her. It was horrifyingly unbearable to him. He then became curious about this and asked, "How did she get here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:18 pm

(should we go ahead and make the time skip now?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 pm

(heyI gotta drop off my cousin at her house and gotta go buy some more crickets to feed to my lizard so I'll be back soon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

(ok, and I think it's a good idea to make the time skip now. The rp is starting to get dry again.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next