Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:12 am

(true)

After being smacked to the ground I landed on my back. I was worried for a moment but when I felt Andy kick, I knew he was alright. I then turned to see the monster about ready to kill Andy and held my stomach the best I could to block the blow. Suddenly, he was thrown into a wall leaving a hole in it. I was confused and wondered what was going on till I looked up and to my surprise, It was Yylfordt. He came to rescue me after all. I was so happy by this, but for now I couldn't do anything. Right now there's still the other arrancar to worry about. I then remembered what I thought of and said to Yylfordt as I got up carefully, "He can't black mail you even if he wanted to. If he told the others about what you did to me, then I would tell them what he tried to do to me. He would only be hurting himself as well." I hoped that it would work. I mean, if the other arrancar was going to tell on Yylfordt for us making love, then I could tell them that the arrancar also tried to rape me.

Kisuke smirk only grew wider as she began to beg. That wasn't his cane that was pressed against his butt at all. He was using his cane to keep her from getting away. What was really poking her butt, was his cock. He then lead her to his room and threw her onto the futon face first. "I won't hurt the kid or Mayuri...if you'll be mine just for tonight." He then removed his hat and tossed it onto the floor as he got on his knees and pulled her skirt up and unfastened his kimono. He removed her underwear and his, but for now he would only wind her up first by rubbing the tip against her clit and massaging one of her breasts with one hand and hold her in place with the other.
Mayuri may have been returned to the seretei, but that won't stop him from making another garganta to the human world and bringing back Kaylee into his arms. So that was what he had done, he had created another garganta and had arrived to the human world right in front of the shop. He had snuck in through the walls to find out where Kaylee was being kept. So far she wasn't in the shop, but he knew that Kisuke was also living here, so he must have a room somewhere in here. He would continue the search to find out where this room was since where were so many.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

About to help Emily stand back up Yylordft let his guard down for a second to hold hi hand out to her but next thin e knew now he too had been flown across the room into the wall on the opposite. He had blood dripping from the side of his head since he hit the brick wall fairly hard but disregarded the pain and knew he had to protect his love and their child. Findor got back up after shooting the cero at Yylordft and grabbed Emilys arm pulpin her up to her feet as he growled.
"How pathetic. You didn't listen and still came. I guess I'll have to kill her then." he said and egan to charge a cero towards Emilys head going to shoot yer brains out. Now what was to happen?

I wasstill crying knowing he was surely going to rape me now and cried more when he pulled off mine and his bottoms clothes and began to rub against me. This was wrong but I knew I had to suck it up and take it if I wanted Shadow and Mayuri to be safe. I was sacrificing my body in order to let no harm come to either. If I had to be raped in order to do that I would. I tightly closed my eyes and curled the blankets tight in my hand hoping it would at least get over with quickly. I then remembered Mayuri and knew he wouldn't want this either but I had to. I then whispered to myself. "Im sorry Mayuri...Please forgive me."

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:58 pm

It was all so sudden. At first I could only gasp as my eyes had widened from the shock of when Yylfordt had gotten hit by a cero. Suddenly I was picked up by my arm by the arrancar who tried to rape me. Seeing that he was charging another cero aiming it towarrds my head, I knew it was all over. Andy won't be able to see the world outside of my dreams after all, and I won't be able to see him outside of my dreams and be able to raise him neither. I'll also won't be able to return the love that Yylfordt had always wanted from me as well. I closed my eyes as my final tear was shed, or so I thought it would be at least.
Suddenly the door was busted down by, not an arrancar, but an Espada! (Dun Dun Dun! I hope Grimmjow doesn't mind me doing this since he's always away.) It was none other than Espada #6, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Yylfordt's superior. He seemed quite irritated, but then again, he always had something to complain about. He seemed especially irritated by this little scenario. He took one look at each arrancar then at me and asked "What the hell is going on here? Are you two seriously going at it with eachother over your food?" Finally he got a good look at my stomach from a distance then felt it's reishi. He soon became enraged by this since he could now see that I was pregnant with an arrancar's child. "Alright! Which one of you pieces of shits is fucking responsible for this little fuck-up!" He yelled at them scolding them at the same time as he pointed at me as if to point out me and Andy being the fuck-up.

Before Kisuke could finally enter her, in a fragment of time, Mayuri had found the room and kicked Kisuke in the face which was surprisingly a powerful kick. There was more to this scientist than meets the eyes. He then pulled Kaylee's underwear back on her and wrapped his arms around her from under her breasts to lift her up to her feet. He then smacked her across the face lightly, which for soul reapers meant not hard enough to knock her down. He was disappointed in her for giving in to Kisuke so easily. "How could you be so foolish? Did Kisuke make some kind of a fake promise just get you to do this, huh? He never keeps his word to a women he only spends one night with, ever!" He was disappointed in her for falling for one of his sensei's old tricks with women, but he still loved her. And it was a good thing he had gotten to her as soon as he did, otherwise it would've been too late.
Kisuke, finally get fully dressed and back on his feet chuckled a bit after Mayuri had given Kaylee that warning as he wiped the blood from his lips. "Mayuri's right, I don't keep promises for just a one night stand. In other words..." He suddenly made a flash step behind Mayuri and had cut off one of Mayuri's arms. Mayuri yelled in pain from it, but for him, this was just one of his acts. It was a good thing that Kisuke wasn't his sensei for too long, otherwise the new tricks Mayuri had up his sleeves now a days would've been no surprise to him. He waited for the right time to use them howver. He wanted to show Kaylee that he was right about Kisuke, first.

(how's this?)

Last edited by Emily on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 pm

(Hey I editted another pic of Shadow and Andy because I thought that this one was way better than the last one. I hope you like it ^_^)

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

(It looks awesome!!! ^^ And sorry once again I replied then left, I didn't have time to reply because I had to leave since my movie was starting. My friend chris and I saw insidious, it was freaky ._. and normally scary movies never scare me either Dx Hey, you wanna do a movie rp? Very Happy)

Closing my eyes tightly I was waiting for the insert of his member but then felt nothing except heard a loud 'oof!' noise of when Kisuke was kicked in the side and sent flying. I then turned my head and looked to see Mayuri had came back as he rushed over to me and helped me get my underwear back on and covering myself up. Once I did I then received a slap in the face from him but not too hard, I knew I had deserved it anyways, I had hurt him.
"H-He promised that he wouldn't hurt you or Shadow if I let him...I care more about you both than what happens to my body." I couldn't believe I said this out loud and admitted it but I did. "I love you..." Now looking at Kisuke I heard what knew now he must have had to have been a liar and he had done this before to other woman. I also knew now that this was Mayuri's old sensei and didn't know if this man did this to me just to get under Mayuri's skin. But either way, I couldn't let him get the best of me anymore.

"Grimmjow-Sama!" Yelled Findor as he scrambled quickly to his feet and knew now they were all in deep shit, but Yylordft for sure the most since it was his own abomination after all, he was just cleaning up the mess.
"It's all Yylordft's fault, that girl he brought and impregnated and didn't even kill or devour her. I was going to dispose of it but you got here first." He said trying to make himself look as innocent as possible. He knew Grimmjow would surely kill the two of them.
"That's not all true!" Yylordft stammered but then Grimmjow silenced him. He knew this may end badly now that Grimmjow found out about him and Emily and their child and may even kill them. Though Findor would be killed for his crime too, but either way regardless of what happened to Findor he didn't care as long as Emily and Andy were safe and unharmed.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 pm

(It really depends on the movie we role play about. I've never done one before so I guess I can give it a shot.)

I was now afraid for not only myself and Andy, but for Yylfordt. He was the one who caused this, so he might get in more trouble than me or Andy. I felt that I had to do something. "You liar! You were going to keep this a secret as long as you got a piece of me too!" I yelled at Findor pointing out to this Grimmjow that he had his faults as well. Still I needed to do more than that to save us three. I didn't give a penny about Findor. I would have to think of something and fast. I then came up with something, "Wouldn't you get in trouble too if your supervisor were to find out what one of your own subordinates had done? You are the one in charge of Yylfordt right?" It may seem as such a big threat on my part, but it was the truth. I remembered in the anime that there was someone higher ranking than an Espada, someone who thinks of himself as a god. If an Espada didn't do his job right, he could get in trouble with this person as well as any others involved. So why not keep his mouth shut about this? I had hoped this would work as well since this was all that I could come up with at the time.

Mayuri had glared at Kisuke for what he had done not only to his arm, but also for lying to Kaylee only to have his way with her body. Nothing disgusted him more than his old sensei trying to get the best of him once again. With his one arm, he pulled out a syringe fulled with glowing hot pink fluids and injected himself with it. All of the sudden, a new arm had appeared where his old one once was. He saw the surprised look in his eyes and smirked widely with such amusement. "Thought I'd let you have all the fun, now didn't you. How feable you've grown to be, Sensei." He then grabbed Kaylee by her waist with his new arm and held her close to him. He was also very pleased with the fact she was only willing to give in because not only was she protecting him and Shadow, she was returning her love to him. He knew she was the one all along.
Kisuke only tched at this and realized that now he's got nothing more on this girl. It was clear to him now that Mayuri's truly grown up and became a man for once. Too bad for Kisuke, since he won't be able to get the full flavor of Kaylee he always wanted. Still, what would the Soul Society were to hear of this, a Captain impregnating a human. My my what a spectacle that would be. For now he would let them go as he watched Mayuri leave this world with Kaylee, but soon he would make even the head captain aware of the situation those two are in already.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 pm

(Hmm well I guess we can maybe do another disney movie if you want or just another movie rp in general. Or a book rp if you want? Very Happy God I badly want to join the website as one of my favorite characters from my favorite series of books but no one else has read them T_T)

Grimmjow couldn't believe this woman, what kind of human did Yylordft pick up. She thought she could get the best of him and get him in trouble but what good did that do if after all she would die either way. It was simply getting him in trouble and delaying her death. Either way he refused to allow this nonsense to go on.
"Yylordft, take care of this, now!" he then turned to Findor who knew he must have been in loads of trouble if not worse. Grimmjow then shot a hand at his neck and began to choke him and frowned. "You did not take care of this and only made it worse." he said and dragged the arrancar out of the room by the neck to give him the proper punishement. This then left Yylordft and Emily alone in the room. He then quickly ran over to her and covered up her body with his jacket since he tried to rip her clothes off. "Did he hurt you?" he asked.

I was amazed at how his arm came back even after being sliced off as he used a syringe and it appeared once more. I was held to him by my waist and then he opened a garganta, making for sure this time I came through it with him and he didn't go through alone like last time. I was glad we were leaving now, this man was cruel and I didn't like anything about him and was actually glad to be going back "Home" with Mayuri. It had already been the second day, time had passed onto morning without me realizing it and I already now looked 6 months pregnant, I knew by tomorrow it would be delivery time. I was also wondering what Mayuri's feelings were for me since he never said he loved me back.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 pm

(well there are really so many to choose from, so I don't have any ideas on what this movie rp should be based on. Of course a good horror movie sounds exciting, but the kind with an actual plot, not one where there's only blood and gore for no apparent reason.)

"He only slapped me across the face, but if you didn't show up on time, he would've killed Andy as well." I covered myself with his coat, but that wasn't enough to comfort me at the moment. Now that we were discorved, what will happen to us. At least I got Findor in trouble especially for what he tried to do to me and what he had done to Yylfordt. After all of this, it surprised me how I was feeling for him now, especially since he had rescued me from Findor. While keeping myself covered, I had moved closer to Yylfordt and placed my head on his lap. It felt more comforting and safe whenever I was close to him now. I knew that from now on as long as we stayed close to him, Andy and I would be safe. Time had passed so without being aware of it, I was now in my second trimester, looking to be 6 months. It seemed that tomorrow will be the day Andy will be born.

Once they were finally home, he yawned a bit since he didn't get any sleep. He then removed his mask and makeup as he turned to Kaylee afterwards with a small smile. He was glad to see that her feelings for her were not only those of a drunk, but true feelings. He had also noticed her stomach and chuckled a bit as he placed his hand on it to feel Shadow's movements. "My how time flies. Soon enough we'll finally get the chance to meet our little boy, or girl." He then advanced his lips towards Kaylee's stomach and kissed it, before he ascended them to kiss her lips. "I love you, Kaylee." He purred in her left ear. He was so glad to finally have his family back home, safe and sound.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:53 pm

(I gtg early tonight, my mom has an early doctors appointment and since I'm usually the only other person in the house with her at that time, I have to go with her to keep her company. So for now, good night and see ya tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:33 am

(Hmm what's a good movie? Or I guess we can do a disney movie rp again if you want. Up to you. And I'll probably be up early tomorrow and reply, cause I have to get up to go for a run with the Cross Country team since we train usually in the summer. Once I get back if you replied I'll reply too, then probably fall back asleep.)

Yylordft knew this was no place to leave Emily. He then picked her up bridal style careful not to hurt her or Andy from picking her up as long as she had no injuries, and carried her back to their home. Once inside, he rested her back on the bed and got out her bag of clothes she brought from her home in the precipe world and offered her her own clothes to wear, unless she preferred to stay in his clothes which she was wearing right now to cover up her exposed body.
"Findor will suffer for this." He said and clenched his fist tightly, that bastard would pay for trying to seduce and take his mate. She was his and his alone, he wouldn't let anyone touch her in that way, only could he. He learned now that he was very protective over her but that wasn't a major problem in his eyes, he assumed it was a good quality.

At first it felt weird when he randomly kissed my stomach but i knew he was only showing his love towards Shadow, it was funny to know that I knew Shadow was a girl when he didn't know. "Shadow is going to be a girl." I let him know figuring he must have not seen the gender test when I had taken it for him. Either way I was in a sense happy, even if I wanted a boy I was having a girl and I would love her regardless. Knowing also her father was willing to stay and support me made me feel a lot better since I didn't have to do this all on my own. Then when I heard his last words I smiled as he kissed my lips after saying this and then held him tightly in my arms. I didn't want him to leave or go anywhere, I was beginning to grow attached to him and needed him more than ever now.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 am

I was surpried he could carry me at all since I looked 6 months pregnant, but then again, he wasn't exactly human neither. Once we were back in his room, I felt much more at ease. Still, my stomach was corrupted by that foul man's saliva. I felt that I couldn't put anything on until I was clean, so when he offered me my clothes, I said to him, "It's alright, I need a shower anyways to wash that horrible person off of me. It was a good thing you had come as soon as you did, otherwise I would've been dirty inside as well." I gave a small smile towards him at the end of my sentence as I got up and got inside the bathroom to shower. That small smile was a sign of thank you towards him as I turned the shower on. I didn't bother closing the door since I was practically his anyways even as I got undressed to shower. Once the water was perfect, I got inside the shower and washed my stomach first telling Andy in my thoughts, "It's going to be ok sweetie. You're safe with Mommy and Daddy now."

Mayuri had felt more at peace after feeling your arms tightly wrapped around him. Soon he too had held you close to him, but gently so that he wouldn't hurt you nor their little girl. He had forgotten all about the gender test at that time. He wrather have a boy, but a girl would be nice as well. Then again, to him it didn't matter what Shadow was, as long as she was his child as well as Kaylee's child. He knew he was somewhat covered in blood from his arm being removed, but he didn't care, as long as he got to have Kaylee in them. And besides, he got a new arm to replace the old one. Still, the blood was beginning to reek. He then let go only to take a shower but before he turned the water on, he turned to Kaylee and asked her, "Care to join me? That way we can wash my old sensei off of your body as well?" Though it sounded rude of him, he wasn't trying to be rude this time.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 pm

YYlordft didn't admit it but he was glad she suggested the shower to wash off that scent and saliva of Findor. It angered him the fact that he even touched her let alone put his tongue on her body, just the thoughts made him want to kill Findor but he knew now wasn't the time, he would get his revenge later probably after Andy's birth so he had one less thing to worry about and could deal with him. When she left the door open e figured this was his invitation to join her, as he walked into the bathroom as well why she was in the shower, he got undressed then stepped in and joined her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her stomach and layed his chin on her shoulder holding her close.
"I wont ever let you go. You're all mine." he purred, meaning every word of it.

I liked that idea of taking a shower since I didn't like the fact that that man even touched me. It was gross to even think he rubbed himself against me and left his residue probably from his erection at the time, since whenever it's erect anything that comes out carries sperm even if he never ejaculated yet. I then got undressed, looked in the mirror at my stomach and saw how big it was, then joined him in the shower.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Being pregnant at this stage, my breasts were now filled with milk, so they've too swollen a bit. I had not noticed that Yylfordt was joining me until I had felt his arms wrap around my body and hold my stomach. I could feel how close he was to me a blushed a little from this as I had turned on the hot water and felt the water running down our bodies, not feeling a gap behind me between him and I. I had also felt Andy kick inside of me towards where Yylfordt's hands were, but they weren't violent kicks this time. It tickled this time instead of hurting me. It even made me giggle a bit. "I think Andy is trying to say hello." I said to him to let him know of what was going on. I guess Andy was ok with me being with someone this close as long as it was his own father.

While he waited in the shower with hot water running down his body, Mayuri watched as Kaylee undressed and noticed how much she had grown. Very soon now he will get to see his little girl and finally have a family with Kaylee. The family he never had. Putting those thoughts aside for now, he smirked at her nude body and held her close to him from behind as he placed one hand on her stomach and used the other to cup one of her breasts. "You're beginning to lactate." He cooed seductively in her ear. "Perhaps I should test it to see if the milk will be to Shadow's liking." He added with a wide sinister and perverted smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Yylordft felt Andy kick while his hand was on Emily's stomach. It only made him smile to feel his son making movements and could only imagine how much he could have probably grown by now, her stomach was getting larger and he knew by tomorrow it would be the due date. He then bent down and place his ear against her stomach and could hear the movements being made by his son. It truly was fascinating, childbirth. He then stood back up and kissed Emily on the lips. "We will be good parents to him, I promise." he said and hugged her tightly like any man would to his one true love. "I wont let any of the other arrancars, espada's or hollows hurt him or you."

I blushed lightly when he said this and knew how he said it wasn't intending to be perveted but the look on his face clearly showed it. He wanted a taste of my milk from my breasts that was intended for Shadow but was saying instead he wanted to test it. Or was it simply a perverted gesture? Either way I didn't mind that much and nodded my head saying he could go ahead. "Just don't drink all of it if it is good." I giggled. "Most of it is for Shadow, you wouldn't want her to go hungry because of her father drinking all her food."

(Oh btw I edited two pictures for you, i hope you like them. It's of Andy and Shadow.)

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

(Wow those are amazing and I love how you did the flaming names XD)

I smiled happily as I had hugged Yylfordt back. For an arrancar, he'd actually make a pretty good father. I then wondered how he knew Andy was a boy. I knew he was, but I never really told Yylfordt that he was a boy. I only suggested it without any evidence. Maybe he just really wanted a boy after all. I was alright with that since having a boy seemed much more easier to me than having a girl. I had also kissed him back and finally said to him what I should've said to him after rescuing me from Findor and the others, "I love you..Yylfordt." I had paused at the moment since I was very shy about this and it was definitely obvious since I had also been blushing as I said this.

Mayuri chuckled at her words and said, "It doesn't matter, anyways. You'll simply fill up again. You'll finish lactating long after Shadow is born, I can assure you that." He then finally tests some of her milk by nipping and sucking on one of her breasts. It was so sweet, almost like the sweetest honey collected from the most dangerous of bees. He soon stopped himself and licked his lips smirking. "It's fit for royalty. Perfect for Shadow, no, even better than that." He said to her not only complimenting her, but telling her the facts. He wouldn't compliment often unless it was the truth, and in this case, it was beyond the truth. It was almost a special secret that was considered top secret only to him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm

(Haha yeah I love that option in my editing program to make flames for the text. Only there's certain colors I can use and can't use. Otherwise I may have made his flames yellow.)

Yylordft after hearing these words was truly overjoyed to get her love returned to him. He was glad she finally accepted him and felt the same way even if they hadn't known one another for very long, but he knew that moment he layed his eyes on her he had to have her and knew he loved her. Once more he kissed her lips once she said this to her. "And I love you, Emily." Soon enough he finished washing up as did Emily and got out of the shower, drying himself off with a towel. He was surely ready for bed, he knew of the reason that the events earlier occurred he hadn't gotten any sleep and probably neither did Emily. So he got ready, then got into his bed, waiting for Emily to come join him.

At first I winced when he bit down and sucked on my nipple but felt the milk leaving as he sucked it out and tasted it for a few seconds. Once he let go and complimented it I blushed seeing how he liked the taste. I never was too fond of milk myself but I took his word for it that it tasted good. "I don't think it's that great, is it?" I asked wondering if he was serious that it was THAT great.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm

This was truly a wonderful night. Despite being pregnant, and hardly knowing Yylfordt, I had grown to love him finally. I no longer feared him anymore. In fact, I felt safe whenever I was by his side, because I knew he would protect me and Andy from harm's way. I turned off the shower water and had dried off as well. I then got dressed and joined Yylfordt in bed. This was a funny way to start a family, especially if one person is human and the other is an arrancar, but it felt like Andy was going to have a perfect life and family after all. Things couldn't have been any better than this.

Mayuri's smirk only grew wider and said to her, "Believe me. You were that sweet." He then kissed her lips since he still had some milk on his lips from the spot he didn't lick very well off. He wanted her to get a good taste of it herself just to see what he meant. He held her close to him as his did this as well, but not too tightly so that he wouldn't hurt Shadow. Once he felt she had enough, he pulled away from the kiss but still held her close to him smirking and whispered in her ear, "Well...?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Once she crawled into bed with him he held her close, covering the both of them with the blankets and nuzzled up to her, placing her head on his chest and holding her close. He could always fall asleep like this, with her in his arms, it soothed him and made him feel calm, like he could take on the world with her by his side. "As long as your with me, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe..." he said and then kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Emily." he said then closed his eyes and let himself and his love drift into a sleep, holding each other throughout the entire night.

When he kissed my lips I could taste the milk after he pulled away as I licked my lips. He was right, it did taste good even if I wasn't much of a milk drinker, not that I hated it or anything, I just rarely drank it anymore except for my cereal and that was about it. "Delicious." I smirked and smiled. I then had him let go of me. "We should get out, the water is getting cold." I told him and giggled knowing we had been in here for longer than we thought and I wasn't very fond of cold water at all. I then got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me and rung out my hair until it was only damp.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Before I slept peacefully once again, I whispered to him, "Goodnight, Yylfordt." I soon drifted to sleep and appeared in Andy's world once again, but something was different about it. The skies were black and the white grass had turned into sand. The trees have also become from it's beautiful healthy yet white appearance, to a dead and more crystal like form. It looked exactly like the desert of hueco mundo. I then saw Andy and asked him, "What happened here?" Andy only smiled like always and said, "Don't worry, Mommy. I'm only starting to develope more that's all." I then noticed that there was a dent in his chest and it seemed pretty deep. "Are you hurt, Andy? You can tell me if you are." Andy only laughed a little at that and said, "Daddy's an arrancar remember? So I'm starting to develope a hole in my chest, that's all. It'll be fully open when I'm born. You'll see." I was a bit worried about this. This place doesn't seem peaceful at all even for Andy. Andy sighed then said, "I'm sorry, Mommy, it's just that the more I develope, the more uncomfortable I am inside of you. When I'm not comfortable, it affects this world as well, making it seem like a horrible place to live in. That's why when I'm born, make sure I get out as soon as possible, ok? Oh and one more thing. Once I'm born I won't be able to remember this world. So please forget about this place, ok?" I was now beginning to understand him. The bigger he grows in me, the less space there is for him. He must not like cramped spaces. Also, I won't be able to talk to Andy about this place anymore since he won't remember it anymore. "Alright. I will." I said to him before it was time for me to wake up again.

Mayuri agreed to that, even if he liked the cold water. Still, he had to get a good night's rest to be ready for tomorrow when the time would come for him to help Kaylee through childbirth. He was a scientist, so of course he knew how to deliver a baby. Other than that, he wasn't going to have anyone else do it for him or her. She was his, so he felt only he had the right to deliver their baby. He got out of the shower and dried off as well. He was careful about his stitches as well so that none of them would be torn removed accidently. That wouldn't have been good for him at all. He then helped Kaylee to bed since she was bigger than earlier, so he didn't want her to have an accident of her own as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Once I layed down onto the bed and cuddled up to Mayuri, I automatically fell asleep after saying goodnight. The dream came back once more, with the same girl. Things in this dream though were different. The little girl ran up to me and tugged on my arm wanting me to follow.
"Shadow!" I said, knowing this had to be her name now. She didn't respond but merely tugged on my sleeve and making me follow her. When we stopped, we were standing on what looked like a tall hill with a grassy plain. I saw Mayuri, but his back was turned to me, he showed his bare back and where the stitches were now instead there were large slashes as if someone had whipped him, his back was covered in blood. His head was lowered looking down at his chained up hands, his feet were shackled too. It was obvious that he was in pain, but still he let out no cries from it and didn't even cry. I couldn't believe this. Who would do such a thing? I also saw all the captains in a line on each side of him looking at him in shame.
"W-What's happening?" I stuttered, almost afraid to know the answer. "Daddy got in trouble because of me...You have to stop it! They want to make him suffer for his mistake then kill him. Don't let daddy die! The bad man turned him in." She said. I raised a brow at who she was talking about but then I saw her pointing a little bit off into the distance, leaning against a tree was a man dressed in black with a green kimono on and a top stripped white and green hat. His eyes were covered by the shadow his hat cast, his scraggly blond hair around his face. It was him, Kisuke. I clenched my fist tightly. "Just tell me what I have to do..."

Yylordft while sleeping had a dream himself. It wasn't a bad one but it was indeed a bad and good one. He saw him murdering and killing Findor, but also by protecting his son and Emily. He hoped she would accept him even more now that he got rid of a major threat. And in his dream he kept saying over in his mind to decide whether or not to pop the question. It reminded him on the outside that he still needed to, so she could officially be his and there was no chance of leaving him. Just the thought of her saying yes made him happy, and he truly wanted to be with her forever.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

(Hey sorry for the slow replies and no replies at all. I've been playing games all day but whenever I finish a game, I come on here to see what I've missed. After this reply though, I'm going to bed since I'm really tired. So goodnight.)

The next morning, I awoke feeling terrible as if my energy had been drained. Maybe Andy had been feeding off of my reishi this whole time. He wasn't exactly human. In fact, ever since I was taken to this world, not once have I ever felt hungry at all. Probably since spirits don't eat food, but I was still alive, right? I looked to see that I was in Yylfordt's arms and smiled a bit at that. I also got a good look at my stomach and saw how big it had gotten as well. Oh yeah, I was ready to pop any time soon. I carefully moved out of Yylfordt's arms so that I could breathe a little, but as I sat up on the bed, I groaned in pain and held my stomach. I knew I was due today but I didn't expect the contractions to be so soon. I panicked. I didn't know what to do now, so I nudged Yylfordt's arm and to wake him up and whispered carefully not to scare him awake, "Yylfordt...the baby...!"

Mayuri was dreaming as well, only it was a more peaceful dream. He was dreaming of a picture of Kaylee, himself, and their little girl, Shadow, although she really was just a shadow of a girl in the picture since he was still uncertain of the traits she would inherit from her parents. What made him even happier was that both him and Kaylee had two things in common in this picture, an engagement ring and a wedding ring. The thought alone of making his family official made him feel at peace, but then he learned that this picture was hidden away in one of his top secret areas where not even the other captains could look. That meant that he had to keep it a secret, for his sake and for his family's sake.
Meanwhile a note had been sent to one of the captains, it was adressesed from an anonymous, but the look on the captains face had said it all. He then reported it to the head captain immediately after reading the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:40 am

Shadow then pulled me down as I bent onto my knees so I was now her height. She looked so sad, like she really didn't want her father to go away and never come back. It made me think, maybe Mayuri would be a good father. I never yet had known or seen his cruel side only because he never showed it to me, but regardless as long as he was kind and gentle and loving to both me and Shadow I didn't mind.
"The bad man wants you mommy! But daddy hot in trouble cause he protected you from him. Then te mean bad man got mad at daddy for taking you so he told on him and now daddy is in big trouble! You can't let it happen mommy." she said almost looking like she was about to cry. "Because they plan to kill mommy and make daddy watch... shadow now broke into tears and tightly hugged me, bawling like a child. I hel her tight and shooshed her. "Dont worry baby...Neither of us are leaving."

At first Yylordft was upset to be woken up from such a nice dream but when he realized what she was saying despite him being half awake, he shot up from his bed and looked at Emily with wide eyes. Could it really be so soon? It seemed like time had just flown by and even now it was hard to believe he was this far developed only after a couple days. "Whats wrong with Andy?! Did your water break, sharp pains, what?" he asked. Emily had never been specific on what was happening besides pointing out that it had something to do with the baby.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 am

I continued to groan in pain from the contractions but managed to tell him, "My water didn't break just yet, but I am feeling sharp pains." I then carefully got up even though it hurt to do so, but I wasn't going to let my water break all over the bed. Suddenly, it broke on the floor and I said, "Oh god it broke..." I then felt the pain grow sharper as I held my stomache and breathed in and out to try to soften the blow. It was a good thing that I would be infertial as long as I would be able to nurse Andy, because I won't be able to do this for a while.

Mayuri was still peacefully asleep, until he heard banging on his front door. What on earth was going on? They haven't found out about Kaylee did they? No...It couldn't have been possible. He then remembered his sensei and realized that he must have ratted them out for not letting him have Kaylee. That bastard, he'll pay for this! He then shook Kaylee awake and saw that she was almost due. "Kaylee wake up!" He whispered to her. "It's not safe here anymore. We need to get you and Shadow out of here." He continued trying to wake her before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Almost literally panicking, Yylordft had never had to deal with something like this before. He had no idea what to do and how to deliver a child. He felt like an idiot now for not preparing himself to be able to help deliver Andy but he would have to make due the old fashion way. Without caring whether his blankets got wet, he set her down on the bed and gave her a pillow to squeeze for the pain. Getting a damp rag he put it on her forehead to keep her cool, but before putting it on he kissed her forehead. "Everything will be alright."

I then snapped awake from my dream after I heard Mayuri's voice telling me to wake up. Once I did I looked at him wondering what was wrong and then heard the knock on the door and quickly knew I had to hide. For now I ran into the closet and hid there, hoping that no would look for me in here.

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Even I was in so much pain right now, I believed him. I also remembered that I agreed with Andy that once I was giving birth to him, that I would get it done and over with, and I planned on it too. Luckily, some of the TV shows I watched involved a situation like this, so I knew now what I had to do. I then took deep breaths before my first push, which was the most painful since Andy's head was the first thing that would come out, but at least that way the rest of him would be much easier. I had almost screamed from the pain, but didn't hesitate until I could feel his shoulder. I then took another deep breath and pushed again, but this time I hesitated a little since I was already in so much pain from crowning Andy. Now all I needed was one more big push. This was much more painful for more since Andy wasn't 100% human, so he and Yylfordt better give me enough credit for this. I then took one more deep breath and pushed as hard as I could yelling in pain, but it was all worth it after I heard Andy's cries. That meant that he came out alive. I then fell on my back panting feeling exhausted yet triumphant. "...hu..how's the baby...?" I asked Yylfordt weakly. It seemed that not only did pushing Andy out as soon as I could did him good, but it also did me good since if I had kept him in any longer, all of my reishi would've been drained.

Mayuri sighed in relief since Kaylee picked a wise choice of a hideout. Not even the head captain himself would've dare wanted to see what was in his closet considering the type of man Mayuri was. He could've kept a skeleton or other body parts in there and that alone might have given him a heart attack, or so Mayuri thought of him to be like. He then put on his make-up but not the mask to make it more convincing that he had been resting, got more properly dressed even if it was just a robe and answered the door asking, "Yes! Yes! What is it you want? Can't anyone have a good night's rest for once?" He also complained to make it seem like he was quite irritated only because they had disturbed his sleep, which could happen to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)   

Back to top Go down

They're Watching us! (Warning: May contain Rated M Contents~!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next