AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flag Team: Submission

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Flag Team: Submission Empty
PostSubject: Flag Team: Submission   Flag Team: Submission EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:56 am

Sounds like fun, eh? I think so ._. Maybe it's just me. xD Whatever.
Anyways, as it says, this will be a flag team! MEANING, we will be divided into teams and will thwart against the other.
This is where you will sign up, and I divided into teams.
Main goal (Obviously) is to obtain the other teams Flag. Basically, I will set up a good environment based upon everyone's Element type (Example: Fire type, up in mountain. Water, near a lake, etc.) and we will take it from there. Once enough members, I'll start it up. If you don't show up and post within the few days and do not notify me that you're going to be gone, or can't get online, then you will be disqualified and reduce your members on your team, thus, your pretty much abandoning your team. ._. Basically, it's obviously going to be a battle to obtain the flag. So unless you somehow miraculously manage to get their flag by not fighting, you are one sneaky bastard ._. It's kinda hard NOT to fight to be able to obtain the enemies object you seek. It's sort of like overtaking the enemies base when the flag is captured.
Onto the rulesssss and etc etc. xD Yada yada, probably guna get boring from here on.

Maximum on one single team: Four people
Maximum teams: Seven
Flag Colors: Sapphire Blue, Navy Green, Violet Purple, Blood Red
Obviously, no god-moding please. Let's try and be fair, you get hit, take the damage and don't be a baby and have godly skin of steal that can't take a scratch. xD Just saying...Healing your members IS allowed though. Just matters if you have a medic in your team Wink
NO KILLING. You beat them til they can't stop you from advancing onward, don't like fight them to the death. It's not the objective of the game.
You may withdraw at any time you'd like. I will understand.

Each team will get : 5 Health packs
No Jutsu!!! NOR kekkei genkai's, genjutsu, etc.
Tai Jutsu IS allowed. Hand to hand combat please.
Yes you are allowed weapons, that is it though. No using cheats to help you win such as transportation jutsu and crap like that. RUN there, you have two feet you lazy bastards! xD As for you bleach rp'ers, no using Kido or Shikai/Bankai. JUST your swords, no release please.

Um Um Um I can't think of anything else at the moment. Considering it's like midnight xD Maybe that would be it? Eh. Anyways, for now I will keep these as the general rules.

Let me know if your entering please, tell me who your planning to enter with on your team and flag color of your choice.
Oh and guys...Miharu is entering Wink Kekekeke. *giggles evily*
I claim blue flag! And whoever wishes to join my team, say so. Otherwise I guess I'm a lone wolf for now!
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Flag Team: Submission   Flag Team: Submission EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh, sure just ban Ashisogi Jizou! It's not like I'm a swordfighter, nor am I particularly athletic. Plus I always need an ace up my sleep. Traps, serums, whatever, thats what I need. Though I guess I have a FEW tricks that you wouldn't complain about...
Back to top Go down
Toren Haruji

Toren Haruji

PostSubject: Re: Flag Team: Submission   Flag Team: Submission EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Perfect setting for me! I won't lose when it comes to taijutsu!...'cept to Rock Lee. Wait, no I deny that statement of mine! I will not lose even to him!!!...I hope...

Aaaanyway I'm going to be on standby to join a team. I was going to be alone as always, but I am blue. My hair is blue, my eyes are blue, hell even my soul is blue! I think... *starts singing Blue by Eiffel 65*

But I will join. In the meantime, I am going to go try to shut up those other 3 voices in my head. *runs off as hard as he can, but straight into a wall*
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Flag Team: Submission   Flag Team: Submission EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:52 pm

I will join as well ^_^ May-kun, your automatically on my team, you don't get a say in this! >:J
And don't worry darling, you don't need ashisogi jizo when we have me! *appears in a super man cape and tights while dramatic music plays* You can be our defense and I'll be the offense.
What team flag you want?
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Flag Team: Submission   Flag Team: Submission EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:47 am

The rules are fucking unfair >.< I want mi sword!
Let's team up Mi-chan! We'll kick ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flag Team: Submission   Flag Team: Submission Empty

Back to top Go down

Flag Team: Submission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: