AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Wide Grand Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
тαѕσgαяє'ѕ bℓαck dσvє

тαѕσgαяє'ѕ bℓαck dσvє

World Wide Grand Tournament Empty
PostSubject: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

TTS [TrueTasogare Site]
Will be hosting the first ever World Wide Grand Tournament In which roleplayers will compete against other challengers from different sites and different skill. If you wish to participate please join here and sign up.

http://truetasogare.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:26 am

Miharu will quick ass in that tournament!! XDDD Seriously her rp's are amazing o_o She has a godly talent at Rpying^^
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:47 pm

._. I'm really not THAT great but I've just had 4 years of rp'ing practice. ^^
but thank you hun I appreciate how you will be rooting for me in the tournament since I already signed up xD
butttt I may pull out, some of their website users and a mod was bitching at me for a stupid reason. I'd rather not get myself involved in drama, hate drama T_T
ohhhh by the way I completely finished KHR! Very Happy I'm at the latest updated manga chapter now. Hehe, and gokudera and gamma are my favorite <3
You should come back to the website and rp with me, I misses you and Yamamoto! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Believe me you are good, i could have had that many years of practice and i still wouldnt be able to use creative words you had used in the past xD

No probl-...you’re out :O Well that wasn't very kind of them -__-'' tch! they should take a chill pill Razz Right! there’s no reason to get tangled up with whatever lame excuse they have against you 7_7
._. YOU’RE THAT FAR?! o_o Damn your fast~!! XDXD Gamma?! That’s Yamamoto’s favorite too but it’s only because he loves foxes XP My other fav is Enma^^

What are you talking about? I never left xD Just kidding I’ll be back on……hmm I stated that I’ll be back on JULY bcuz that’s a date I was sure of. Yamamoto is going to Washington sometime next week so not even I will see him^^ Until he goes and comes back THEN we will finally have a chance to be here like before Very Happy in the GOOD old days XD I bet a lot has been going on her while we left plz fill me in when I get back =)

(ps- Remember on the Katekyo hitman reborn rp on the other website? Hehe, well since you have seen all the khr chapters do you know now who the leader of the bad guys was? XD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Well idk still if I'll pull out yet or not. I'm still in so far but debating to quit. Um um um either byakuran or enma? Lol enma is awesome, and so is lambo cause he's so stupid as a kid xD
and yeah they yelled because I said I was thinking about going to bed and I was bored o.O extremely stupid reason...

He's coming to washington?!? O__O tell him to hang out with me!!! XD where in Washington will he be? I'm in Vancouver xD hehe it would be awesome to meet him. and July? Awww then you'll miss my b-day in June! ;_; sadness. And well, raita is gone...I'll tell you about it when you get back. We're all really sad about it. I can't wait to rp with you two again ^^

Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:10 am

They were yellin at u for going to bed? Did they not want you to get offline or somethin or was it they wanted you to get off?
If theyre assholes to u again ill kick there asses! D:< Maybe I should join the tornament too and kick ass with u mi-chan Wink Well show them how bad of mofo's we are!!
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Well if they are giving you a hard time..hm its not worth it 7_7 It's there lost if you happen to quit, they will miss a great story by you ._. I still have part of your novel you send me a long time ago xD just havent got the time to read it all the way^^
Your first guess was right Smile its byakuran but i wont tell you anything else cuz me & yamamoto are still planning to continue that rp once we get back Very Happy! THE STUPID-COW?!?! yeah i agree with you on that!^^ (the funny fact is that lambo is one of the characters yamamoto hates in real life, you know that disturbed look tsuna gives to lambo when he's annoyed...thats yamamoto's face in real life xD I dont see lambo that annoying^^) Hmm...did you say something perverted about going to bed? thats why they are all pushy? X'D (i mean you did taught me & yamamoto how to be perverted haha, then we taught rukia..sort of lol)

You LIVE IN WASHINGTON?! O_O wow you and yamamoto will be close then :X Sure i'll tell him you will be on Vancouver *runs off*.....*comes back* yosh! he said that he will be in a ground transportation to the Conference Hotel, Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, D.C. So i dont think he will have a chance to travel to that part of washington you are in :S But one could hope^^ hopefully yall guys will meet up here's more information in case you want more details xD Arrival City and Time: WASHINGTON/NATL (DCA) 6:45PM and thats it Wink

AH! we will never miss your b-day Very Happy I know Raita's, Rukia's, Sacura's b-day, & now i know yours x3 So when in June is it? i must mark it in mah calendar >3 A lot of sadness went through here by the way you said .__. yeah tell me all about it when i get back^^ likewise 8D
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:24 pm

OHHH no no I live in regular Washington, like right by Oregon, NOT Washington DC xD Sorry, we got the wrong Washington.
No it wasn't in a perverted way >_< I just said normal like that I feel like going to bed. Haha you still have that? Nice! I forgot I sent that awhile back. And well then with Byakuran it should be pretty interesting of an rp where we left off.
Psh I know! Mayuri HATES Lambo cause he thinks he's sooo annoying but I find him hilarious! He's way better 20 years later though, and 10 years later too.
My birthday is on June 28 :O So I still got a little ways to go but it's still just around the corner ^^

Lol you should join then and help me out xD We totally would kick ass knowing us two. And aww thanks, but I can probablt handle myself. If I need reinforcements to back me up for them being rude, I'll let you know though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wide Grand Tournament   World Wide Grand Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wide Grand Tournament
Page 1 of 1