AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:20 am

(lol I got an idea, ever heard of the bounts?)

I was still a bit amused that Yylfordt would be jealous of Renji, a softy. Come to think of it, if he was real too, than this could be a serious problem. I would have to see them both fighting over me again and that can't be good. Oh well, as long as he doesn't know that I'm back, there won't be any problems. I then sighed and said to him, "You don't need to be jealous, Yylfordt. Instead of worrying about competition, just be glad that your the winner." I called him the winner as if to say he's the one who's got me and not them.

Mayuri was filing data into his computer when he suddenly heard the knock on the door. "You're late. Now you have more work to do than usual. You even missed breakfast." He said to her as if to say that she should've been awake earlier. He then waited for you to open the door so that he could personally give you all of the paperwork and a to do list that he put on a disk because it was that long.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm

(Yup I have ^^)

I groaned after hearing that i missed breakfast and I'd have more work to do. I couldn't believe this guy. I was up and ready to go but I guess I wasn't here early enough, but it was his own fault for not telling me when to be here and giving me no warning. "Tch. Bastard." I said under my breath but then went ahead and got the paper works I needed.

This made him feel a ton better knowing she was his and his only. There was no other guys to worry about, the only thing he needed to worry about now was her safety from the other arrancars and Aizen. Renji probably had no idea she came back anyways so there was really no reason to be worrying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm

(Cool, then why don't we create a conflict involving the bounts that affects both the arrancars and the soul society too if u want. oh and i also have a character I'm going to make a new account for who is a bount, but she's coming in later since I don't have a complete background on her yet.)

I was glad to see Yylfordt was relieved and comforted by what I told him. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him since I missed having him in my arms, well at least now that I remembered him and my past life. I was still myself but deep down I knew he could never hurt me no matter what. "This is sort of funny if you think about it, right? I mean, who would've thought that we would get a second chance in life?"

Mayuri sighed figuring that would be the reaction he would've gotten out of her. He didn't feel responsible at all. He wanted her to train herself to wake up earlier without even using an alarm clock. It is possible for even humans to regulate the time they awake all on their own. He always did so, so how come she couldn't? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

(heh sweet. That'll be interesting and fun for sure. Yeah, let's add the bounts.)

Yylordft truly missed this. Her here with him. And she was right, they were incredibly lucky to be able to have a second chance. This must have mean that it was either fate that brought them back together or it was true how they really were soul mates no matter where their souls wander to, they will always be brought back to one another.
"I was wondering if you missed having that chance to have our child." in all honesty he wasn't really concerned on wanting a kid but he truly wished to feel Emily this way again once more. He was kind of shy in such a subject but knew she may be willing to want to maybe now or later.

When I looked at the papers it looked really annoying with so many but most of it was just asking for a signature and was questioning a hypothesis to be answered for the files. I filled them all out quickly in about an hours time and got the rest of the stuff on the list finished. I was eager to train again, I wanted to practice with my sword and maybe train with someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:15 pm

(lol ok, I'm almost done with my bount account so if you see me go on and off, it's because I'm switching acounts.)

I was a bit surprised he was so shy about the subject, but it still made me a bit happy he thought about it. "I am upset that I lost that chance before, but I am alright with a second chance if you are. You don't need to be shy about it, even if it's not to have a baby." I could tell that he's gotten a little soft as well since I died, but it was well understood. He used to be very hard with me, but I can understand why he would be soft with me now. I must have changed his life when I died along with the child.

Mayuri had some paper work of his own, but he decided to go bug Kaylee about her paper work before he finishes his. He was now on his way to her new office as he knocked on the door. Just recently, word was out that their were bounts that intruded the soul society, and are attempting to reach hueco mundo and the seretei. He didn't think much of it at the time, even if some of his paper work revolved around the subject. He was too busy trying to screw with Kaylee's mind, just like he did with Lanna.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

(it's fine no worries I'm slow with replies too)

"I see." he smiled glad by this. Now ge didn't have to be so touchy about this subject and should know that she's fine with such a thing. He didn't want to be to rude and take her when he wanted but then again she liked when he proved when he was the dominant one. Maybe tonight he would show he just how much he really missed her. Though there was also rumor that bounts were invading hueco mundo lately so he hoped they wouldn't show up at that time, it would surely piss him off.

I finished my work and heard a knock on the door saying come in and then saw it was Mayuri again. I set the pen down and turned to face him in my chair wondering what he wanted now or was just here to be annoying as usual. He really ticked ne off at times but for some reason I liked that about him. Today I started changing and I was catching lanna's personality and acting like her and using her same emotions. Meaning even if I hated the guy yesterday, today I wanted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:13 pm

(it's finished, I even made her bio. Is it alright if you can be Mabashi for Amaya, he's a bount as well)

I was so happy to have him back in my arms again. I was also expecting him to get frisky tonight since he asked me that sort of question. I then heard an alarm go off and wondered what it meant. Whatever it meant it had me worried now. Could Aizen have found out about my reincarnating? Either way, I felt that we had to get out of here and quickly.

Mayuri entered the room seeing she was finished already and sighed. Too bad for him he can't mess with her and her work now since she had already finished it. Suddenly the alarm in the Seretei went off and the announcer was reporting that the bounts had intruded the seretei. He could give out so much information before one of them seemed to have gotten to him as well since there was a loud scream before the announcement was completely shut off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:23 pm

(hello mind if I make this rp more amusing ^_^)

Simply minding my own business and pleasures, I took a stroll along the sidewalk till I caught eye of my own kind passing through a vortex of some sort. I could sense they were my kind by their reishi. It seemed they each had a taste of living souls, which wasn't fun at all. I always preffered to enjoy a little killing spree despite my sweet charm before getting a little taste of the soul of a fresh corpse. I became a little curious and decided to follow them. I wore a dark veil to mask my warm smile. Only my prey deserves to be marked by my beauty, at least that's how I felt about it. Once I arrived to my destination, I looked around to see I was in the famous seretei of the soul society. What naughty bounts I have followed they were. Still, it seems like I'll have some fun after all. I had already made my way to the announcer as I revealed myself to him before slitting his throught with my dagger, and yet my warm smile and soft voice never showed a hint of malice. That's how I played my game. It didn't matter to me if the other bounts noticed they weren't alone as well. They were mere toddlers compared to my experience.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

(sure I'll make the account when I get home. I'll have to get off after this post cause I'm Guna be heading home.)

I heard the alarm go off and then looked to Mayuri.
"What should we do now?" I asked and got up from the chair and adjusted my sword. I figured we may get to fight now which I'd get to brush up on my skills. Plus I'd be able to prove to the captain I'm way stronger than how I look since I look young for my age.

"Damnit the bounts have made it inside." ge geowled. It was too soon for them o make it inside hueco mundo. Let alone get inside the castle. He then stood up and looked to Emily, he didn't want to put her in danger but he knew he would have to fight and leave her here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

(ok but you don't have to make an Account for Mabashi, it's the same thing as being Yylfordt for Emily and me being Mayuri for you. And I have to go soon as well. I have school tomorrow and it's getting late, night.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:18 pm

(Ah okay, I wont make an account then, I'll just play him. And alright, night.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:39 pm

I heard the allarm and knew what this meant. So I hid in the closet for safety purposes. "Go ahead but come back in one piece ok?" I said to him as if I was allowing him permission to go. I would hide in here from the bounts or any other arrancar until he returns. And to think, just when we were finally together this had to happen. Of course there will always be obsticals in our love.

Mayuri smirked seeing the same determination in your eyes that he once saw in Lanna's eyes. "Do what you will to them, just come back in one piece." He then left to go find one to battle himself, and maybe even experiment on. He would start with the one who killed the announcer, but once he had gotten their, she was already gone. This disappointed him greatly but he moved on to find more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:35 pm

After I had my fun with my kill, I licked the blood off of my dagger sweetly, but there was no sweetness in this blood. Only bitterness. It disgusted me. I decided to leave the corpse behind and pulled my dark veil over my face so that I may reveal it to the next kill. I never liked the taste of a soul reaper's soul. They just weren't fresh enough. That's why I preffered human souls. So fresh they are after I've recently taken their lives, and soon even their souls. I decided to search the seretei for my kind since I was so curious as to why they would come here of all places. I personally felt that the souls here were too fermented and decomposed to feast upon. Once I had finally caught a glimpse of them once more, I followed them to the destination they were off to after I had cleaned my dagger with a cloth I had carried which had turned red after using it for such a long time. "What are these naughty children up to?" I said to myself quietly as I softly and quietly giggled as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:07 am

I saw that by his words he could care less what I did as long as I stayed alive and didn't return in more than one piece. I only recalled little information on the bounts from Lanna's memories. I was sure to be careful when I fought them as I grabbed my sword and left the twelfth division. I heard screams from all over in different directions, which way to go was the real question. I just went forward instead down one of the streets and kept running towards a womans scream but then it faded. She must have been killed, but then I ran into a group of bounts.
"C-Crap." I grit my teeth and then removed my zanpakuto quickly, luckily, none of them saw me except for one younger looking girl with a dagger. I guessed this would be my first real fight.

Yylordft wasn't too worried since he didn't think his room would be checked at a time like this with Emily in the closet hiding, that way she should be safe. "I'll be back soon." he said and grabbed his sword and left the room. A half hour had soon passed, it was loud outside of swords clashing and battle cries. Soon it started to become quite. The door then slowly creaked open, it was thought to be Yylordft being quiet and entering the room, but it wasn't. It was a bount, a male. He smelled a fresh human soul in this room, and now that he was inside the room was completely engulfed in the scent. Some human had been here and had been flaunting it's smell around. He licked his tongue over his lips and looked around. By the smell too, it was the smell of a girl, not a man's odor.
"Come out little girl. I know your in here hiding. Your soul is still fresh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:14 pm

I covered my mouth quickly but quietly once I heard it wasn't Yylfordt so that I wouldn't gasp. How did this person know I was in this room anyways? Was this person a bount or an arrancar? Either way, I wasn't planning on finding out. I stayed hidden in the closet and slowly backed away so I wouldn't make a sound as I hid myself behind the clothing inside the closet. Now I was scared, and dying for either Yylfordt to come rescue me, or for this bount to go away and search somewhere else, but if he says that my soul is still fresh, then I doubt he will be leaving any time soon. So for now, I waited and tried to survive this night.

Mayuri knew there wasn't anything he could do for this soul reaper, which was why he was searching for more foes to defeat. He soon came across one who had a fan and a sword chained to each other by their ends. He was then pleased to finally find someone to defeat and get a sample off of to research later. Or he could take the whole corpse with him. He pulls out his zanpaktou, releasing it's shikai form and lunged at her to at least get one cut on her. He was careful about this as well cause after all, he was no Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:43 pm

It was quite amusing, but it turns out that my own kind were merely using the soul society as a worm hole to Hueco Mundo. That must have been their true goal. Now my curiosity peeked to its climax. I followed the one's that made it through, ignoring the ones that stayed and fought at my expense. By my expense, I meant that because of what I had done to the announcer soul reaper, I only caused their security to tighten immensly, forcing some of the bounts to fight while others escape to Hueco Mundo. Once I had arrived to the true destination, I suddenly caught scent of the sweetest thing I've ever tasted, the fresh soul of a young human girl. I licked my lips under my dark veil as I followed the scent. It lead me to a room where to my dismay, another bount was already inspecting this room. It didn't matter to me if he was my kind or not, my thirst had been parched. "Zeige Dich Makura" A glowing ray of magenta suddenly appeared before it all faded away and now appeared before them was a doll with silver hair, pick eyes with cat-like pupils, and dressed in black with black wings sprouting from her back. "Honestly, why have you summoned me this time, Amaya-sama?" she asked in an annoyed tone. "It's simple isn't it, we've got trash in the way of our meal, and all trash must be thrown away." I responded to her with my same soft and seemingly gentil voice, I still didn't reveal my face since he wasn't even close to dying just yet. "With pleasure." Makura then answers to my request as her wings grew out a bit and shot dagger-like black feathers from them aiming for the bount in her way.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm

My eyes widened when I watched this bount go after another bount only to advance after me. I watched as she summoned this type of doll and was going to kill. I knew maybe this wasn't the best of choices to pick a fight since this one had it's eye on me. But I'd need to draw her away from the other soul reapers so she didn't hurt or eat their souls. So instead I taunted her. "Im over here lady!"

Yylordft was fighting off hordes of bounts in his released form, this must have been their biggest goal, to infiltrate hueco mundo. Though he sensed something was wrong back at the room so he began to head towards the room. Mabashi army deeper into the room as he looked under the bed but saw no girl. She had to be here somewhere and he would surely draw her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:20 pm

(Amaya's attacking Mabashi not you or any soul reaper)

Mayuri heard strange sounds like darts hitting the wall. He then followed the sound and saw that there was a portal that lead to Hueco Mundo. This was very odd, for why would the bounts be heading off to a place like that?

I stayed hidden deep in the closet so I wouldn't be found. I then heard strange sounds and the voice of a young would in this room somewhere. She seems to be attaking the one outside to get rid of the competition. This was scary and I prayed to god that they would only end up killing each other instead of either one of them taking my soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:39 pm

While my dear Makura had aimed all of her beautiful but deadly feathers towards this bount with orange hair, it appeared that to avoid them, he advanced further into the room. "That's enough for now Makura." I advised her as I followed deeper into the room. It was dark and seemed secluded. My dark veil which was only used to keep my face hidden also seemed to have made this bount hidden as well. What trash he was, he dressed like a common punk from the streets. It's a wonder no one would suspect him to be of some common criminal. It's not the looks that matters, it's how you use them after all. I had returned Makura to her sealed form and removed my veil so that I may see more clearly in the darkness that surounded me. "You can come out now. There's no point in hiding from me since I know you are still here." I called out to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:29 pm

(Sorry, no one specified if she was in soul society or in hueco mundo >_< And I'm guna go take a walk so I'll reply to both rp's in awhile if not later today. If not today then I will tomorrow)

I was fighting off one of the bounts that caught me as I defended myself with my blade. It lasted for an hour until finally I made my first real kill as they disappeared into ashes and their clothes on the ground. Finally I'd need to move on. I wondered how that creepy guy was doing, or so my captain, if not the least to say, the guy I was supposedly with.

Yylordft finally made it to the room and saw the bount as he drew his sword, the two commenced in a fight and he hoped the man didn't find emily or know she was even in the room.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:12 pm

(sorry about that and ok)

I was still hiding in the closet when I soon heard fighting outside of the closet. I quietly got out to have a look and see what was going on when I suddenly realized Yylfordt had come to save me after all. I was so happy yet I prayed he wouldn't get hurt. Not knowing that there was another bount in this room. The bount fighting him was strong, but he didn't seem like a match to Yylfordt, especially since bounts are only human.

Mayuri had recently finished off a bount and decided to go look for more. He then found Kaylee and smirked at the results of her new found powers, or better said, Lanna's old powers. He was happy to see that she even managed to kill a bount, and this one was a big guy too. "Well done." He commented on her fighting skills admirably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

I was still searching for the bount or the girl that was in this room until I heard that someone else had entered the room. Who ever it was had a putrid smelling soul, most likely an arrancar, and a fraccion no doubt. I pulled my veil back down before anyone else could see as I watched the arrancar fight the very bount I had attempted to kill myself. Perfect, they can kill each other off while I take the girls soul. I then heard the door click open from what seemed to be a closet. Then came out the young fresh human girl along with her sweet smelling soul. Perfect timing this all was. Swiftly and with no mistakes, I pulled my dagger out from my sleeves and pointed the tip towards the bottom of her chin. She was a bit taller than I so I could reach far enough to slit her throat. "Come along now. We must retreat to a safe place were a bunch of big brutes can't take your soul." I said kindly yet commandingly to her as I attempted to lead her out of this putrid smelling room. Unfortunately, those two brutes seemed so busy fighting that they were blocking the exit of this room with all of their strength and might.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:43 am

I was surprised when he said that since I wasn't expecting like this to come out of his mouth but for some reason couldn't help but smile when he showed up. I didn't know why but I wasn't going to dwell on it. "It was only one bount. Lots more out there so I can't celebrate just yet." I cleaned the blood off my sword and wiped it off then noticed a bount walking up to us. He had some type of weird bird with him and was smirking. I got ready to fight once more.

Yylordft was too busy fighting this bount to even now notice this other woman trying to lure Emily away and out of the room."Dont listen to her Emily. She's a bount and will try to devour your human soul!" he yelled while slamming his fists down on the bount that he was fighting but the man evaded. The two were getting into it but he knew Emily was a bigger priority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Mayuri noticed this bount and that strange bird as well. He wanted to join in the fight as well to see what that bird thing was, but he then noticed Kaylee preparing her stance for a one on one with this bount. He figured he would just have to observe that thing by watching Kaylee fight this bount. It was for the best anyways. At least all he could do for the time being is have a good show while learning something. He always loved a good educational show. It helps to brauden his mind and knowledge.

Once I felt the tip of the younger looking bount's dagger touch my chin from underneath, I froze in fear. I heard what Yylfordt had said to me and I believed him, but I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know if I had any powers or not. "I know but she's got a dagger!" I shouted to him in a scared tone. All I could do now was watch as he fought the orange headed bount and prayed that there was some way I could get out of this alive with Yylfordt. I then came up with an idea as I remembered that bounts were human as well. While the young bount seemed distracted, I carefully reached for the picture frame of me getting killed that Yylfordt kept and smashed it on her head. I then darted out of the room but not too far so that none of the other arrancars would notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Everything was going perfectly till that big arrancar brute had to open his big mouth. While I held the dagger to the fresh human girl's throat, I suddenly felt something hit me hard on my head and heard it shatter as well as I screamed and hit the floor with my bum. I swung the dagger as I fell and accidently slit one of my cheeks as I landed. Luckaly, it was merely a flesh wound. I was still outraged by this and as any normal human would be in this situation, I was aggrevated. I picked up what that brat used to knock me down and was surprised by what it was. It was a picture of her, only pregnant and it seemed she had been killed once before. Was she a reincarnation? After this discovery, I lost my appetite and sighed as I got up and dusted myself before wearing my veil once more and said to the carrot topped brute in case he was listening, "Her soul is not as fresh as it may seem. She's a reincarnation, so I'll let you have your leftovers." Once that was said and done, I left without a care in the world of the trouble I had gotten this bount into over a soul, and not a very fresh one for that matter either. That must have been very disappointing and sort of a what the modern world would call now-a-days, "A Rip-Off".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: