AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Reincarnation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:39 pm

My face was completely red from what he had done at first. His hot saliva had also given me goosebumps on my thighs. Once the rhythm was recollected, I resumed to moaning loudly for him. After a while it felt as if there was a knot in my stomach that kept coiling up. It seemed that I was now reaching my climax, but the problem was compared to Yylfordt, I was only human, so I may have to try to hold it in before releasing at the wrong pace.

Mayuri only chuckled at that as he placed a hand on each of her butt cheecks before pulling her in so that his hips could join hers as he stroked his gun barrel against her gates as he said slyly, "Oh no...?" He continued this only to tease her into submission first. He wasn't going to screw her while she was still dry and he was hard. Although he didn't care much of whether or not she bled, a dry entry would also be hard on his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:47 pm

(o///o Is it bad this kinda sorta turned me on? xD Lol also I'm guna reply when I get back, I'm heading over to my grams house so I g2g but once I get there I will reply to both rp's.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:50 pm

(alright, and no its not a bad thing. I personally would always get turned on by these types of rp's 9////9 besides if its turning you on then that means im doing a good job XD)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm

(I can't help it, I'm a sucker for bondage xD)

Lucky for Mabashi he didn't hear what she said when she cursed him and his soul. He continued to screw her until finaly he felt about ready to give himself out. "I'm cumming. I'm guna fill you up..." he groaned as he pounded into her a few more times then released his load but when he did he quickly pulled out and came on top of her instead getting it all over her chest and stomach.

Yylordft finally pulled out and switched Emily over onto her back as he pushed himself back inside her and kissed her lips. This way when the two made love they could be face to face with each other. "Now I can see your pretty face." he smiles and holds onto her closely as if to ever let her go.

I gulped again and was pulled down onto his hips. I didn't want to admit it but bondage really did turn me on. I could feel even my cum and blood dripping down onto him even without him being inside me. I was now losing it and I knew I was in heat, there was denying it. "I can't take it anymore...please just take me hard and deep..." I nearly begged. I couldn't take this teasing and I now wanted him bad, I needed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm

(The type of curse she put on Mabashi was to go to hell when he dies but she would have to kill him, and that was gross too.)

I had already passed out from exhaustion of this monster forcing himself on me including the condition I was in. At least now I was no longer paralyzed. All I could do was wait till morning to get cleaned, dressed, and kill Mabashi once and for all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:28 pm

(Me too XD although in an rp it's never been done before for me. hey do u want to do a naruto rp too? I have a naruto character account already.)

I continued to moan as I kissed Yylfordt back and held him close to me. I was still holding in my release even though that seemed to become more difficult with each thrust and its frequency. "Ahh...Yylfordt I can't hold on anymore..." I begged him as I held on tighter than before and even began digging my nails into his back but without penetrating his skin to make them bleed.

With that request, Mayuri only smirked and whispered in her left ear, "As you wish." Suddenly he pounded his way in aggresssively and deeply almost inches away from her vaaginal wall. He knew what would happen if he broke it, so he restrained himself only to keep her alive even as he fucked her like the mad man he truly was.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:09 pm

(Eh I know it's gross but he didn't wanna take chances if the rumors were false and get her prego. Razz Oh and we can do a naruto rp if you want ^^)

Mabashi was exhausted now as he knew he should probably clean up his mess even if he was tired. Getting a a piece of cloth from one of the sheets he ripped it off and cleaned his seeds off of her stomach and chest until it was gone. She was passed out and he knew she wouldn't hurt him when asleep so he untied her mouth bindings and then crawled beside her, pulled her into his arms and fell asleep.

Yylordft heard the words come from her mouth. He knew she was about reaching her limit and so was he. Though applying more reishi he could probably go longer but that had nothing to do with restraining himself when he had to release. He kissed her once more but never took his lips off of hers while he finally came inside of her, squirting all his contents within her body as his body was sweating badly. He hoped she didn't mind him being like this and touching her if she found his sweat to be gross.

I wanted it bad, and I got it. I didn't imagine it would feel like this, but at the same time this feeling, it felt familiar, as if I had had him this way before. But I was a virgin so it must have been a feeling of him and Lanna. I knew I was going to regret this of asking him to take me but I now wanted it and for some reason my body called to him. When he did this I cried out, I wanted something to hold onto tightly but there was nothing as he thrusted into me. My hands were in chains so my fingers curled into fists, my nails piercing my skin deeply as I began to bleed from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:25 pm

(Cool ^_^ can you be Deidara for Yori on the naruto rp? and I'll be someone for Miharu too)

After a long time of sleep, I had finally awaken. As I carefully wiggled out of his arms, I got up and only got dressed into my underclothing with my brassierre before picking up my dagger. I then straddled ontop of Mabashi while he slept holding the dagger high up in the air. There was such rage and malice in my expression that was never seen before. It was the face of madness and anger. As I prepared myself, I attempted to strike Mabashi straight down the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:03 pm

I moaned louder as I felt him finally release, allowing me to do so as well. It felt so much better to relieve all of that pressure that was built up in my body. I too was sweating from all of this heat, so much that even my hair had become wet from it. I did feel sticky against Yylfordt's sweaty body, but I wasn't disgusted by it. Still, it was uncomfortable being sticky so once it was over, I kissed him and said to him before giggling, "Let's go get cleaned up, we're starting to get sticky."

As Mayuri continued thrusting into her, he noticed blood dripping down her arm. This only smirked as he licked the blood while continuing. He was a sadistic maniac who loved to torture and make even Lanna or Kaylee bleed for him. "So sweet." He whispered with a smirk as he writhed his way in a little deeper but not enough to kill her as he did this. He only did this enough to where he had torn her vaginal entry a little wider. He smirked feeling the hot blood ooze on his member.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:17 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied, I've been in the hospital. But yeah I can be Deidara for you, and you can be Kakashi for me >:3)

Mabashi felt the shuffling in the bed the next morning as Amaya had slipped from out of his arms getting dressed and withdrew her dagger to stab him. As she hovered over him and brought it down, his eyes were opening and saw the glimmer of the blade in time to shoot his eyes open rather than squinting and quickly moved to the side and dodged it. "The fuck are you doing?!" he yelled to her not able to believe what her problem was.

She was right about them being all dirty, his hair was a mess and his body was all sweaty, as was hers. He would need clean new sheets on the bed too so he took them off and put them in a dirty hamper and led her to the bathroom where he turned on the shower waiting for it to get hot. He was already nude so it didn't matter getting undressed. "Water is warm now, your welcome to join me." he said hoping she would rather than the two taking separate showers for privacy matters, even though he had seen all of her many times before. He got into the shower and waited for her as the water poured over top of his toned body and relaxed his muscles.

As he pumped into me I could feel him ravaging and tearing open my vaginal walls. It was pain and pleasure combined and I couldn't help but want more. "Let me down and I'll give you more..." I asked. It would be easier laying down on a bed and for him to feel me rather than me chained up like this and not able to return the favor to him. My spine tingled when he licked off the blood that dripped down my arm from my hands as I found that incredibly hot but said nothing of the matter. I was beginning to completely want him as mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm

"GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE ME BACK MY FREEDOM!!!" I cried out as I continued my attempts to murder this bastard for taking away my virginity. My beliefs were that the first person who claims my virginity would be the person who owns me. That was why I wanted to kill him. It would be the only way to regain my freedom. It was why I kept my innocence for so long, so that I could be free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

(Omg what happened? and ok ^_^ good thing I know how to be Kakashi, so do you want to start the rp?)

I blushed at first from watching the water run down his body, but then I simply smiled and joined him. I pulled my hair back as I let the water run down from my face with my eyes closed to my chest then downward on. The water was hot yet refreshing after a long time of rough sex. After all of my body was wet with the hot water, I took a bottle of body wash and rubbed it everywhere on my body except for my back because I could hardly reach it.

Mayuri smirked at herr offer and thought about it while he fucked her rough without showing any mercy. He then pulled out and unchained her. "Show me." he said waiting to see what she could do to him now. He was also cautious in case she was going to try and get away.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

(I can start it, sure. And I was in the hospital because I tried killing myself and my cousin called the cops on me so I was taken to the hospital for suicide watch...)

"What are you talking about?!" mabashi yelled. She was trying to kill him and yelling about her freedom but she was free so he has no idea what she was even talking about. He would understand if she wanted him dead for what had happened last night but she was yelling about something totally different that he didn't understand. "Have you gone crazy? Calm down!"

Yylordft took a bit of shampoo in his hand as he began to wash her hair while she washed her body with body soap. He did enjoy the view as to the fact she looked beautiful regadless but even more stunning when drenched and wet. He ran his fingers through her hair from behind as he pulle their bodies closer and began o kiss her neck from behind. Yylordft was glad he had her back finally and that she returned to him, if she had been with another he may have gotten angry and killed him.

Once I was released I then led him back to the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. I was feeling aggressive now and dominant even though I preffered him dominant over me instead. But either way I didn't care as long as I wasn't chained up anymore and could freely move. I then crawled on top of him and began to rub his shaft with my hand as I began to kiss his lips softly and teased him by rubbing him against my entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

(o.o...i see. if you don't want to talk about it then i understand. Things like that are just too personal. Also if you see me going on and off with Yori being on, that's still me.)

"You took away my virginity! Now I can't be free unless you die!" I yelled explaining to him how I felt about it as I continued trying to stab him with tears in my eyes for what had happened last night and the fact that what once was my freedom was now gone. I was angry yet upset all at once. At the time, my emotions were so mixed up that I could even aim at Mabashi properly as my eyes began to blur my vision as they were filling up with water in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:44 pm

I moaned softly as I loved the feeling of his fingers in my hair and his lips on my neck. I decided to return the favor by turning around and shampooing his hair as well after rinsing my own hair. I laced my fingers in his locks as my arms almost wrapped around his neck in the process. I then smiled and kissed his lips but without losing my focus on shampooing his hair almost massaging his head.

Mayuri smirked and moaned as he felt she torture him in such a manner. He loved it and it only turned him on more as he placed one hand on the back of her head to prevent her lips from leaving his. He then placed another hand on her ass and squeezed one of its cheeks with a sly and mischievious smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:12 pm

(God that is so hot >//< Also I posted the rp, it's in private rp's section. Also yeah it's kind of personal, I'd rather not talk about it much...And I know Yori is you, it's alright ^^)

So that was what she was talking about by freedom, he now knew and understood what she meant. Her virginity was what she had held onto to give to the person she wanted to be kept by and now she was owned by him and wanted her "freedom" back. "Don't complain so much. I don't own you. So don't even think that." he groaned in annoyance. Why would he want her? She was so obnoxious and uptight. He didn't have any slight kind of feelings for her at all...right?

Yylordft smiled when she also began to wash his own hair and it felt good to feel her fingers run through his hair. He after all was one who loved his head scratched too. So he began to make a noise similar to purring but slightly different from being in a state of pleasure. As she did this he also began to kiss her back and put his hand behind her head to pull her closer and deepen the kiss even further.

I moaned a little into his mouth when he did this since he wouldn't let my lips leave his, the feeling of his hand there made me want more and it felt good at his touch as I could no longer take it and needed him. I positioned myself once more and then forced myself down on top of him as it went in as deep as it could go when I slammed down on him and let out another whimper. I could feel him deep inside me and I loved it. I then began to move up and down and would ride him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

(lol ok ^_^)

Once I heard this, I was shocked by his words at first. I then stopped and got off of him as I dropped the dagger allowing it to pierce the ground. My emotions were still mixed up as I backed away from him and sat in the corner staring down at the ground with tears in my eyes. If he didn't want even plan on owning me, then why did he take it away anyways. Was it a sport to him? I then began to glare at the ground and yell. "Then why on earth did you do it! Was it all just a sport to you you inconciderate bastard!" was I enraged once again as I sat on the corner glaring at him. Once again I wanted him dead, but this time I didn't have enough motivation to see through to killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm

I smiled in the kiss as I continued while rinsing his hair now and lightly scrathing his head all at once. This was also perfect because of the hot water washing down on the both of us. Once I was done with his hair, I stopped and rested my hands on his shoulders so that my breasts could have some room as well for me to breathe while we kissed.

Mayuri moaned as well as he felt her go down on him and smirked wider than ever. He then held her hips so that he could keep her in check in case youshe ever happened upon leaning in the wrong position by accident and wind up hurting the both of them. He also pushed upwards to force more speed into the rhythm and enjoy it more and more.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Mabashi didn't really even have an answer for her. It was a in the moment kind of thing. He never intended for it to seem like he owned her. He was a cruel man but knew she was also a cruel woman as well, and this fight would go no where. As she dropped the dagger he came closer to her. "If that's what you think then let me own you. And I will treat you well so you wont regret this." he said trying to make an agreement and tried to also compromise.

Yylordft felt the water which began to feel like it was getting cold. They had been in there longer than they thought and he knew they should probably get out and put on some dry clothes. He finally pulled away from the kiss and turned off the water. "Let's get out." he said as he moved from out of the shower and wrapped the towel over his waist and began to damp down his body to dry it.

I felt pure ecstasy from all of this and it felt divine. It no longer hurt but entirely felt good since I was now use to the feeling of him being inside of me. My face had turned red from the heat exchange of both our two bodies against each other and also combined with a blush. I was trying to say "I'm coming..." but because my lips were pressed onto his and couldn't pull away, all that I said was muffling noises. I then felt myself tighten around him as I could no longer take it and my liquids began to ooze out onto him and out of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:33 pm

I didn't know what to say. I have always felt nothing but hatred for this man, but he WAS the one who had gotten to my virginity first. I had always known that the day would come that I would belong to someone, but I not only thought it would come so soon, but that someone would be him of all people. I then sighed and simply said, "What choice do I have. I'm no longer innocent because of you, but if you put that horrid thing in my mouth once more, I will castrate you." I had said those final words with a slightly narrowed glare towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

I nodded as I got out as well and dried off with a towel wrapping it around myself. I then realized I didn't have anything to wear except for my pj's which were dirty from running in the rain now. I then sighed and asked Yylfordt, "Do you have something I can wear for tonight?" I was sort of embarrassed for even asking despite me being less shy than I once was.

Mayuri moaned as he felt her ooze onto him. Now it was his time to come as he had let loose his seeds inside of her body and moaned her name, "Kaylee", during the release. Once what was done was done, he had let go of her hips as his arms fell back with him painting underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:58 pm

"Exactly. You don't have a choice." he said but almost shuttered just at the thought of himself being castrated by her, it sounded like such a painful process and would hurt badly so he would keep that in mind not to that again. He now owned her though even though he didn't care much for that, he didn't like the idea of keeping a woman alongside him and assumed she'd just get in the way but if she could fend for herself then he didn't mind her. It was now morning anyways so he grabbed his clothes and began to get dressed.

Yylordft nodded his head, he still had her clothes and kept them as he got into her drawer and throwed her something to wear for the night since it was what she use to sleep. He dried his hair until it was no longer wet and then put clean sheets over the bed so they could lay on it normally without getting dirty again from the remains of both of them. Once it was covered, he sat on the bed and waited for Emily to join him.

As he called my name, and not Lanna's instead I was greatly surprised but smiled from it that he wouldn't call me the other name as I felt him spill inside of me in which I moaned loudly. Once he let go and layed his arms on the bed, I moved upwards and had him pull out of me as his cum spilled out of me onto his legs but I quickly got up and grabbed some paper towels to clean him up for him since he was too exhausted to move that much as I always wiped myself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:15 pm

I sighed seeing that things will be different from now on and got up to put on the rest of my clothes. He'd better treat me well, or I would take my freedom back. After buttoning everything back in order. I began do wonder how things would be different now. All I knew was that I would have to remain close to Mabashi from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:23 pm

After getting dressed, I had realized that this was once one of my night dresses that I wore while I was pregnant with Yylfordt's child. I then smiled and bed beside him. I kissed his lips once more before resting my head on his chest and whispering to him, "Goodnight Yylfordt." It felt so good to be close to him once more. It had been so long since my skin had become even close to his touch.

Mayuri was still panting, but smirked at even the thought of you cleaning him up after finally being pulled out of her with the seeds still spreading. That was the reason why it had spread all over him, she had pulled out too soon. "It wouldn't have been such a mess if you had stayed in place, woman." He said in a seductive yet sly manner.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

I just chuckled at what he said, he even called me by woman rather than just saying my name properly but it didn't matter much right now. It was just funny how he could still make insults even after he was out of breath. "It still would have came out because of the angle I was at. Had you been on top it wouldn't have dripped out...Still, don't complain...Some is still in there and I never asked you to come inside me." I said to him. Now come to think about it, since he did this, there was chances of always getting pregnant and he didn't use any protection at all or anything. I began to wonder if that was even his intentions for doing it. Was he planning to make me have his child so I couldn't leave him? What was he planning in that head of his?

Yylordft looked at her as she was just the same as in that nightgown as he had remembered her in the past when she was still alive, but she was here now and he wouldn't let her go. As they both laid down, she cuddled up to him, as he kissed her back and rested her head on his chest. Her warm body next to his was a feeling he was glad to have once more after all this time, the feeling of her here with him, her presence, it was enough to put him into a deep sleep and no longer would those nightmares come back to haunt him. "Goodnight, Emily."

It was a new day and he probably should head back to the bounts hide out. As they were now both dressed he sighed and picked up her dagger and handed it back to her. "Let's return back home." Mabashi said. They left this abandoned building and he opened a garganta that would lead them back to the bounts hide out. Once there, he noticed it was still night here, just like it was night in the soul society. But in the world that they hid in it had been day light. He began to walk and made his way back to the quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: