AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:55 pm

(Like we said, we base this rp off of us in rl. So we use real names.)

It had been pouring rain outside, it was truly an ugly day at the time. It was becoming night fall as it was so there was no point in walking outside into the disgusting weather. Inside a home, was a girl named Kaylee, looking to be the age of 15, she was in her room with her friend Emily who had been spending the night at the time and hanging out. Right now they were both drawing as she looked up to see how her friends picture was going.
"Looks good." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

(of course ^_^ it's not like this is my first time)

I smiled and said to my friend, Kaylee, "Thanks. I actually dreamt about this once." I said to her as I drew a picture of an anime girl who looked just like me, only in the arrancar outfit from bleach. She wore an angel bell that looked like mine as well. In fact, I was wearing it right now. I used to believe they had healing powers until I lost all faith in things such as vampires and arrancars just recently. I also had seen an episode of bleach where Aizen comforted Momo just before killing her. I felt as if that had happened to me by someone who I looked up to as well. I used to only dislike Aizen but after seeing how he used Momo then got rid of her like that, I would become outraged by the mere mention of him. I even developed a heart so cold that I almost tore up someone's paper airplane for hitting me in the head with it, even though it wasn't the same one. I usually have a kinder heart to those who are actually fairly nice to me, so Kaylee never gets to see my coldness.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Kaylee had finished drawing her picture, it was of her rpc character Miharu with Kakashi as she smirked and looked over her accomplishment. She was after all a kakashi fan girl and loved to draw him. Outside though in the rain was a man with blond hair draped over his eyes, he was wearing thin clothing even in the pouring down rain. He stood outside, looking at the house that the two girls were in, waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:57 pm

(so wats up?)

I smiled at her and the drawing as I said to her, "That's pretty good, too, Kaylee." I had always been impressed by only some of her drawing. They seemed almost similar to the real anime themselfs. Mine on the other hand had a little of my own cartoony ways into them. Outside not known to anyone was a man with an umbrella. He wore very strange makeup and a hakama that could only reveal him as a soul reaper. He was outside taking out some very powerful arrancar and he was recently looking for another one when he got to this location, but so far he only watched a couple of artistic humans drawing people. He was disappointed he didn't find the other arrancar on his list.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:27 pm

"Thanks." I smiled and put my drawing down. I was just like Emily, we saw things like ghosts frequently but we didn't tell many people about it, but it was one quality that made us pretty good friends. I then moved and looked out the window to see it still drizzling and saw something surprising to me, some type of person with weird gear on his face was fighting a monster just in my backyard. At first he looked familiar but I couldn't place who he was.
"Em. Look." I was motioning for her to come take a look.
Still outside the man was getting drenched, but he saw that no vehicle was in the driveway in front of the house, but by feeling something led him here, an aura he was very familiar with, a girl he once knew. He then tried the front door of the house, reluctantly it was unlocked, as he made his way inside quietly.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:41 pm

I was shocked by the sight. "What do you think is going on?" I asked Kaylee since I couldn't make out why those two spirits were fighting. I knew they were spirits because only Kaylee and myself had noticed this battle. If anyone else could see them, there's no way it can be ignored. I then got this strange feeling that there was something else here with us. For some reason this auora seemed all so familiar. I just didn't know from where it came from.

Mayuri was really after an arrancar, but this pesky hollow got in his way. So he had no choice but to fight it. He then noticed that the girls were watching him, but that can't be. No human can see a soul reaper, he thought. He then realized they could be in danger since they have spiritual energies and usually arrancars would go after that. He then knew he had to get this fight over with and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:15 pm

"I don't know but it doesn't look good." I said back but then I too felt something wrong in the house. It was a powerful aura and it made my stomach drop from it. I then got up off the bed and walked out of the room to check on things but to my dismay some creepy guy was walking towards me with a sword in his hand. He hissed when advancing but knew I wasn't the one he was looking for. Instead I'd be his lunch.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:33 pm

I wondered where she was going since she didn't say she'd be right back or something like that. I became a bit worried so I got out of the bedroom to check on her as well. "Hey Kaylee is everything....alright..." I said as I too noticed the creepy guy with the sword. I then noticed the hole in his chest and thought there was just no way, but it turned out that hollows do exist. I then yelled to her, "Kaylee RUN!!"

Mayuri soon heard the yells after he had finished killing off that hollow. He then realized the arrancar had gotten to them already so he had to get them out of there fast. He went inside through the front door as well to try and stop the arrancar from hurting them in any way. Even from laying a hand on them.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

My eyes still widened when he kept getting closer but then another girl came out of the bedroom. It was like he was seeing a ghost. It was her after all, she looked the same as back then and her aura remained strong enough for him to find her.
"Emily...?" he no longer cared about his food as once he saw the othe girl his mind was distracted. He only thought it was an assumption but it was true, she was here and still alive. Now that he found her he wouldn't let her go.
I still couldn't understand how he knew who Emily was, she told me to run from him but yet he knew her, was he a bad guy? I couldn't decipher it. Either way, I wasn't going to run and leave Emily here by herself.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Now I was a bit surprised. "How do you know my name...?" I asked him. I was now beginning to wonder what was really going on. I saw that Kaylee wasn't running as well and yelled for her safety, "What are you still doing here? Run while you still have the chance!" I didn't want Kaylee to be in any kind of danger, especially when she and I are at risk of being eaten by this hollow. I was the older one so I felt that I should be responsible enough to sacrifice myself in order for Kaylee's safety.
Suddenly out of nowhere came a funny looking soul reaper. Well if hollows are real, then soul reapers might as well be real as well. He then tsked at the sight and said, "Now now, and who gave you permission to run around chasing you women? Shouldn't you be running from your real threat?" He then pulled out his sword and released his Shikai alone since he figured that was all that it would take. When he got a good look at Kaylee, he was also a bit surprised since she reminded him of his dear old wife who he still missed very much. "You young ladies should be running. This could get pretty ugly." He warned us.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

"No way am I running. I won't let either of us get hurt." I knew deep down I was scared but if I didn't learn to face my fears then I would be a coward forever. Then the guy from the backyard appeared and looked at us but for a few extra seconds he gazed mostly at me which made me wonder why. Either way, it didn't matter now if he was going to stop it for us as I tugged on Emilys arm for us to run.
Yylordft saw this and was very disappointed this damned soul reaper was getting in the way of his hunt for his former mate. No one was going to get in his way of finding her, and he was for certain he just did. There was no stopping him from catching her.
"Get out of my way you soul reaper!
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

"Or what? Attack me, will you? We'll see about that." Mayuri said as he pulled out his shikai thought to himself, "One cut. That's all I need." He then constantly swung his sword at Yylfordt trying to cut him anywhere. It didn't matter where as long as some of his blood was spilt with his sword. He figured this should be easy since this arrancar wasn't even an espada, but a fraccion.
As we were running. I was still shocked that the arrancar knew my nime. "How did he know my name?" I asked Kaylee wondering if she might have known. It was strange to me now. I had never noticed before but ever since I had confronted this arrancar, a mark had appeared on my neck. It was sort of like a bite mark, but it wasn't vampiric or anything like that. it was more like one from normal looking teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"I dunno..." I said while running with her. We had made it outside and were running down the street. But I wasn't sure where we were going to run to, so far my only thoughts were to make it to the park. It was night time and raining outside, no one would be there. Speaking of which I didn't even have time to grab a jacket while we ran out of the house so I was getting soaking wet from the rain along with Emily. I hated the rain, it was nasty, wet and cold. At this point though with our lives on the line, I'd be able to handle it. Now that one soul reaper was on my mind, he looked slightly familiar, but I couldn't place him, where had I seen him before? Or had I? And why did he look at me funny? So many thoughts were running through my head right now.

Yylordft was deflecting all the swings thrown by the soul reaper as their swords clashed but still the soul reaper wasn't able to land one hit on him. He didn't have time to waste with this man though, Emily was getting away and he was for certain it was her. He wouldn't let her escape just cause of this air head of a captain. Finally, he did a move that tricked the captain by doing a flash step that looked like he attacked but then flash stepped outside, and followed the smell that the girl left behind. They got slightly far, but he could catch up to them in no time.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:36 pm

As we ran in the ran, I was so soaked that my hand was beginning to slip out of Kaylee's grip. Soon enough, I slipped out of it and fell to my knees and yelled in pain. "Kaylee wait!" I yelled before I got back up wincing in pain and caught up to her. Now my knees were scraped and leaking a little blood down my legs as I ran with her in a little bit of pain. I also hoped hollows can't follow people by blood. I also still didn't notice the bite mark on my neck.

Mayuri tsked now seeing that the arrancar wasn't going to waste time while chasing after those two humans. He also noticed before the girls ran that the hollow was very focused on the older one out of the two. The other one however he worried more about, so he went after the both of them to save them both before that arrancar could hurt any of them. He had also noticed the bite mark and wondered if the girl the arrancar was after was its mate. But she's a human, how can that be? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm

(Lol I forgot to mention it, but I also have a bite mark from him, not just Emily)

Unknown to me, just like Emily I had a bite mark on my neck but it was on the opposite side. It wasn't the kind that looked like a scar but it had just formed and blood was dripping from it, it looked like snake bites in fact. I hadn't noticed it but I was still running until Emily slipped from my grip and fell. I quickly ran back to help her up as we kept running. I finally saw the park in the distance, we were almost there.
Once we made it, I led her under the bridge, it was dark out so this was a good hiding spot and they wouldn't be able to find us here unless there was a good source of light, plus we were out of the rain now, but there was only a tiny bit of space from the rain not to be able to hit us. I was panting, but then I looked to Emily and saw something on her neck, moving her hair out of the way to get a better look at it. I had never seen this before.
"What's this?" I asked and noticed it looked like it was a scar, but this had never been there, was it new? Did he injure Emily when I wasn't looking? I wasn't sure...

The smell of her blood was fresh in the air, she had been dripping, maybe somehow she scraped or cut herself, but it was there and strong. He could now follow that scent even better. He knew that damn soul reaper was going to chase after him, but he wouldn't dare get in his way.
"She has to be around here somewhere..." He said, in the cold he could see his breath in front of him and kept running through the pattering rain beneath his feet as the puddles splashed, he could care less though if his shoes got soaked. "Where could she be?" Finally the blood led to a park just ahead, that's where it had stopped at. He best find her quick then leave before he caused anymore unnecessary problems. As he walked forward, he walked up the ramp, across the small bridge then looked at the slide, so far he saw nothing. But her scent stopped here, so where was she?
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:08 pm

(wait from who? o.o Mayuri right?)

I was worried when Kaylee said this. "What is it?" I asked wondering what was going on. This whole night had been so confusing and so frightening all at once. At first I learned that Hollows of all kind are real, and now even Soul Reapers exist. This was just too much for me. I could feel my heart pounding as I panted heavily to be able to breathe from all of this fear. And now above all, Kaylee noticed something on me that I didn't. What could it have been. I then saw two holes on Kaylee's neck and gasped. "Kaylee! Your neck!" I pointed out literally as I sat there next to her wondering just what the hell is going on here.

As Mayuri still searched for the arrancar and that young girl who reminded him so much of his late wife, he sensed two spiritual energies that seemed to be in distress. "That could be those two human girls from earlier. What fools they are letting their spiritual energy leak out like this. Don't they know they will only draw that arrancar closer to them?" He sighed as he continued the search. He then saw a puddle with traces of blood in it and was pleased to see he was getting closer. Not to waste any more time, he continued with the search and hurried up so that he could rescue the both of them on time.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:25 pm

(Yeah Mayuri. And even though he isn't an actual one, his soul animal is a snake, so that's why my neck has snake bites on it. Also one tip, he is a sadistic bastard who cares pretty much only about one thing and that is his research and experiments. He could care less about saving the two and letting them die, he could care less about the arrancar, only unless, 1, he's going to capture it for an experiment, or 2 was literally ordered to do it by the head captain. Otherwise he wouldn't be wasting his time when he has better things to do. The ONLY exception would probably be me, cause Lanna was the only other thing he cared about besides his work. So he would let the girl die, unless if he can prove she is Lanna, he wont allow it.)

"My neck??" I touched my neck then looked at my fingers to see the blood but hadn't remember myself getting bit, and I felt no pain from it. I wondered if it looked the same as Emily's bite mark, but she too didn't even know it was there. "Do you think it was like a tracking thing that guy left on us?" I asked wondering if it was him who did it. And if so we may be screwed after all. We wouldn't be able to hide anymore.
Yylordft heard the girls whispering now, even if he couldn't find them and heard them right under the bridge. He then jumped over the rail onto the ground and bent down on his knee's to their height and smirked.
"Boo." he cackled as he had found them. He then saw on Emily's neck her bite mark, the same he had left her those many years ago as he couldn't believe his own eyes. It really was her.
"Emily? It's you...!"
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:51 pm

(ok ^_^ and what did you think about me adding that part to the idea you made about Yylfordt remembering his past? Sorry if you had something else in mind.)

I screamed and jolted a little after being scared like that and turned to see the arrancar had found us after all. After he said my name again, it was beginning to irritate me. Who was this guy and how does he know me. "What's going on and how do you know my name?" I demanded to know as I still sat there with Kaylee and didn't know what to do now. My knees still hurt from the scrape and neither I nor Kaylee could even stand a chance against an arrancar. Even if it was a fraccion.

Mayuri had finally made it to the park, but instead of saving them, he decided to keep watch. He wanted to be sure his theory was correct. He needed to be sure it was Lanna he had crossed pathes with once again. He didn't care if that arrancar had caught up to them. He now learned he was only after the other one who didn't seem so important. He then noticed the same bite mark that he had offered his wife years ago on the girl's neck. That girl, the one called Kaylee, must be his wife all along. He decided to wait for the arrancar to leave with the other girl so that he could go pick up his Lanna when the coast was clear. He wasn't afraid, he just didn't want any trouble at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

(its all good, but i need to know the relationship between you two. Married, couple, what?)

He blinked, how did she not know who he was? Did she not remember her own past? Or was she somehow reincarnated and forgot everything. Either way, this made him frown on how she didn't recognize him. "Emily, don't you remember me?" he asked and got closer to her, ignoring the other girl. I wasn't sure how to react to this, he somehow knew who Emily was but I didn't know if the two had ever met before. But apparently to Emily she didn't know him. All we knew was that he was an arrancar and somehow they were real when we couldn't believe it. I wondered if we should have ran but at the same time I was curious to know what this guy was talking about.
"Are you the same person who gave us these marks?" I then asked him as I pointed at my own, which was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:24 pm

I was still confused by all of this and as I noticed he got a little closer to me, I backed a way a bit as well even though it was as much as I could do with the little space I had. I didn't know who this guy was but somehow he knew me. "Who are you?" I asked in such fear yet in such confusion all at once. I needed to know now why this guy was after me. What did he want from me?

Mayuri was now a bit curious about how that bite wound he left on his wife many years ago could be bleeding on this young human now. Could she have been a reincarnation? This was getting very interesting. When the coast was clear, he planned to run some tests on her, but not any that would kill her of course. If she truly was his reincarnated wife, he wouldn't want to loose here again.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yylordft...Don't you remember me?" he asked getting closer. He was completely ignoring me now, but he needed her to get out of here and to a safe place before that damn soul reaper caught up to him and would try to kill Emily and himself, and the other girl. "Now's not the time. You have to come with me, your in danger. Both of you." he could care less about me but since I was Emily's friend he would have to bring me with too.
He then quickly created a garganta and pushed both inside as he went in right after us. He closed it, making sure the man couldn't follow since he knew he must have been around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:04 pm

As I looked around, I was even more shocked. "Where are we? Are we in Hueco Mundo?" I asked Kaylee wondering if she had any ideas. I was also so confused as to how this arrancar knew me and what he was planning to do with us now.

Mayuri was now irritated that not only that arrancar took away the girl, but he took his possibly reincarnated wife as well. He then decided to get permisson from the soul society to infiltrate hueco mundo. His excuse would be that the arrancar took a girl who could possibly be a reincarnation, which was a rare case. Of course, he didn't tell them who's reincarnation it was for personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:11 pm

"I...think so..." I wasn't sure either, I had never been here before. In fact I didn't even know any of this was real up until now. But then I remembered who that guy from before was, I had seen him before in a show. But I didn't recognize the arrancar. "Hey Em...Isn't this like Bleach?" I asked, now that I mentioned it, it looked just like that world in hueco mundo and she was right.
"Correct. That is where we are." the arrancar said as he then turned and looked to both the girls with his hands in his pockets as he walked, the two girls following behind. "That soul reaper would have killed you two, had I not "saved" you both. Do not fear though. I will not hurt you." Yylordfot assured them. I then thought he must have been right but, did that mean then that the soul reaper who told us to run last time really wanted to kill us and wasn't trying to help? I didn't know what to think anymore...Were we in danger, or in safety?
Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

I was a bit confused as well, if this guy really wanted to save us, then why did he bring us here. If anything, this was not a safe place. Plus that soul reaper did tell us to run from this guy as well. "Ok what's really going on here?! If I learned one thing from Bleach, it's that you can't trust arrancars! Besides, if that soul reaper really wanted to kill us then why hasn't he done so already, unless he's a traitor who works for arrancars like you!" Here I went, I just had to open my big mouth as always. Quite common of me to do so as well when I'm to confused to have any common sense at the moment.

Mayuri once granted permisson created a garganta to Hueco Mundo. Now he not only had to deal with arrancars, but with this labyrinth of Las Noches as well. He sighed and started on one path to study it and create a map of the place so that he knew just where to go. He had also hoped he wasn't already too late. That would've been a great deal of disappointment to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yeah she's right!" I protested as I knew he couldn't be telling the truth about the soul reaper wanting to kill us. If I was right, that white haori he had on meant he was a captain from the bleach world. But still I couldn't place what his name was...For some reason my memory wouldn't let me remember all of a sudden.
Yylordft was annoyed with the fact that the two girls were protesting against her, still he wouldn't let Emily turn against him either.
"I will explain. But I must talk with Emily in private first. It's direly important." he said. He couldn't stand the fact he had to be nice just to shut them up but if it worked then he would have to. He showed me a room to stay in until he let me out to explain, but for now he needed to talk to Emily so I stayed put. I just hoped that she would be okay and she wouldn't get hurt as I sat on the bed and looked down at the floor, leaning against the wall. I wondered if Emily and I would ever make it out of here alive, or if this arrancar was really going to kill us...

Yylordft led you into an empty area of the castle to speak with you as the two of you sat across from one another, he was looking on the bite mark on your neck but then changed his attention back to your face.
"You...died, a few years back. Your reincarnated. You once belonged to me...That mark on your neck proves it...I left that there and it only returned for the reason my return activated it. Don't think I'm lying either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnation   Reincarnation Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: