AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm feelin kinda rusty...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

I'm feelin kinda rusty... Empty
PostSubject: I'm feelin kinda rusty...   I'm feelin kinda rusty... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm

It's been awhile since anyone has rp'ed with me on the website so let's battle, start a plot, whatever. I'll even make the starter, I don't want the site to die so let's get some life back in here. Cmon guys, help me out here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feelin kinda rusty...   I'm feelin kinda rusty... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Sure, I'm open for an rp. Unfortunately I'm not going very good on battling, so can this just be a regular one? I feel kind of rusty since I used to only rp with Cat...by the way...how did the appeal court go...or was there never any today? Don't get me wrong it's just that I'm hearing one story but then I hear another.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm feelin kinda rusty...   I'm feelin kinda rusty... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Cat was suppose to have a hearing or sentencing today, but they moved it to friday cause her lawyer was in trial today. It was annoying. So I didn't get to see her at all today.
Alright, well since your rpc is a bleach character do you want me to use my lanna account to start the rp or use Miharu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm feelin kinda rusty...   I'm feelin kinda rusty... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 pm

It wouldn't matter I still know it's you but if you want to you could use which ever one you think is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm feelin kinda rusty...   I'm feelin kinda rusty... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Eh I'll just use other account then. I'll post it in private rp section then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm feelin kinda rusty...   I'm feelin kinda rusty... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm feelin kinda rusty...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: