AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney/Anime Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I was surprised by how well Yylfordt could dance. For once after so long I was having fun. I was also happy again. After a while of dancing, I was starting to get really comfortable being close to him and even rested my head on his shoulder. At the time it didn't seem to matter what he was. He was really good to me. Yylfordt's subordanents were now giving him the thumbs up.

While Mayuri was waiting outside for the results, the doctor walks out of the tent with an unhappy look on his face. Mayuri took that as bad news and asked him, "How is my soldier, Akira? He's an elderly, you know." The doctor then shook his head and sighed. "It's only a flesh wound but...he is a she..." Mayuri's eyes widened a bit as he heard this knews. He then became outraged and yelled, "A woman! In My army! Men move out!" He then got on his horse but before he abandoned Lanna, he said to her in a tone with the feeling of being betrayed, "You've deceived us all along." He then road away with his army, leaving her behind in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Yylfordt danced with Emily but smiled even widen when she placed her head on his shoulder. She was gentle and looked at him differently than the others, was this why he was becoming fond of her? He then remembered what she said about liking to read books as he stopped dancing and led her by holding her hand.
"Come." he urged as he then led her to his library where there were tons of books galore for her to read in her stay here, books of all kinds. He hoped she would like this greatly.
"Do you like it?" he asked eagerly.

Lanna had passed out, but when she woke up there was a doctor attending to her wound as her head shot up as he left and she heard him talking with her captain. Her body was tapped and bandaged as she quickly sat up and opened the entrance of the tent but only received cold eyes full of hate towards her. He spoke those words, and she felt empty inside as he began to walk away with his army, leaving her there and the doctor left with them.
"Look what happened. I told you this plan would fail." said a slithering snake that had been hidden in her kimono all along as he slithered out now that no one was around as it hissed at her.
"What have I done...I thought..." she was so full of disgust in her own self she couldn't finish her sentence. And now here she was alone to rot, to die in the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I was amazed by all of these books. There were just so many of them. "It's wonderful." I said happily to him. Now I'm beginning to wonder what's going on. Somehow, he's changed quite a bit. I then got this strange feeling when I'm with him. It wasn't a bad feeling, though. Everytime I felt this way I would feel my cheeks heat up a little bit. It was strange though since I was a human and he was an arrancar.

Mayuri had now return to the empire riding with his surviving soldiers. He was starting to regret leaving Lanna behind, but after being betrayed by his own soldier, he tried not to think much of it. He road to the palace now as a victorious hero along with his soldiers, but that was what they all thought.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:21 pm

As Lanna got her things ready, she got back onto her house to head home since there was no use for her now. No longer was there any reason for her to try, she was caught and shunned. As she rode, she noticed something moving in the snow in the distance and hid just in case, as she watched the arrancars come from out of the snow, still alive. It hadn't killed them. Soon most of them, what was left gathered to Yammy as he wanted revenge. They plotted to go back to the palace and ambush the emperor along with Mayuri and his team.
"I have to warn them!" quickly she turned around and headed in the direction of the temple where the others were and made it there soon within the hour, thankfully she hacked off time by getting a headstart. Now she just looked for Captain Kurotsuchi to tell him of the news, even if he did hate her he needed to know.

Yylfordt was glad you like his selection of books and his inventory, he was changing and didn't even know it, in fact. He was trying to be sincere like his other arrancar told him, and now it was getting the best of him sadly. He wasn't sure if this was a good or bad thing. But he couldn't help being nice to her, she was so gentle and sensitive. He then felt guilty for what he had done, imprisoning her in this place.
"You...can go free. Home to your father."
He so badly wanted her to stay, but knew he couldn't force her to remain. Astonished, the arrancar couldn't believe the master had even said this but was quiet and kept to themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 pm

I was surprised by what he had just said. He was actually letting me go see my father again. At first I wasn't sure of what to do about this but then a smiled and said to him, "Thank you for understanding how much he needs me." Before I left I lifted his chin up to let him know somehow that I would never forget him. I then left to my room to get dressed into my regular clothing and left the castle to return to the village and see my father once more. While I entered my old home, Hanataro, who was told by Renji to stay look out for me incase I ever returned, was so relieved to see that I came back after all and left to tell Renji. I was now with my father trying to make sure he was alright. He was so glad to see me again yet he was surprised that I would be released by Yylfordt in the first place.

Mayuri was riding with his team in the parade that the people had made for their return. They were heros to them now. The emperor watched from the distance as everyone in his kingdom celebrated the glorious victory of the soul reapers against the arrancars. Well, at least that was what they thought.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Yylfordt was now saddened as he watched her leave from the window, why did his heart hurt so much? The arrancar felt empty inside, he had nothing else to gain and now lost it all. What was he to do now? Willow away once more, he supposed. Forget about her, don't let this get to him. He sighed, and went back up the one of the rooms and looked at the wilting flower on the desk as it was just as it had been last. Nothing had changed, he thought he had but he didn't in the end.
Meanwhile, Hanataro reported back to Renji of Emily's return. "Really now?" he questioned. Hanataro had overheard the conversation and how the tragic part was that he kept her a prisoner. Hanataro sort of got some of it wrong and twisted the words, which made Renji quickly react.
"Men, we attack the beast!" he said but also ordered a few others to go capture her father and her so they wouldn't get away. Now they marched to her house, throwing them into the shed where they could not get out from locking them up.

Lanna rode up finally to the parade as she found Captain Mayuri and was trying to get him to stop.
"Captain, please stop this. The arrancar's, they're not yet dead. I saw them coming up from the snow and they're coming here to kill the emperor. You must stop them!" she pleaded hoping he would listen to her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 am

I was upset by this big mess. I had to find a way out of this place so that I could go and save Yylfordt before it was too late. I then searched around the shed when I found an axe laying in a barrel. I grabbed it and started chopping my way out, I also helped my father out before I could get on my horse and ride back to the castle as quickly as I could, hoping Yylfordt would still be alright.

"And why should I believe a word you say, woman?!" He said to Lanna. He could no longer trust her now. He couldn't even believe that he trusted her with the truth about his real face. He ignored her and road on as the others followed his lead.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

Yylfordt heard the mob coming and saw it from the window, quickly the other arrancar took action and began to pile things in front of the grand double doors to hold it in place but they even came with a chunk from a tree to pound against the doors. Eventually they couldn't hold out and it was busted through, as the men fought. Meanwhile Yylfordt chose to not take action, too saddened by what he had done as he was in his room, not caring to do anything to fight against them. He lost everything, so what did he have to fight for anymore?
"Let them come..."

"Sir, you have to believe me. They'll be here within minutes if not here now!" She begged him to believe him but he still wouldn't listen. Finally she figured out he wouldn't help her one bit as she rode off past them and towards the temple, jumping over the guards and ran towards the emperors room after she got off the horse. She had to warn him herself if the captain wouldn't believe her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 am

After the mob broke into the castle, they walked into an ambush planned by the arrancar subordanents. As soon as I made it, I saw that there were people running out of the castle in fear and was releaved. Then I began to wonder if Renji had left as well. I got worried so I got off my horse and ran up the stairs to see for myself. After spending many months in this place I knew my way around.

The emperor was standing on the balcony and was waving at everyone happy for the heroes of the Soul Society. That is until he was ambushed by the surviving arrancars. Mayuri had witnessed this from outside and couldn't believe it. It turned out Lanna was right all along. He then sent his mean over to go help Lanna as he got off his horse to go fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:42 am

As the arrancars came and ambushed, Yammy jumped down from the balcony and his men locked the door so there was no where to run anymore and he wanted revenge on Lanna for what she had done to him. Taking out his sword he swung it at her as she quickly jumped and dodged also grabbing the emperor in her arm to move him out of the way of the attack. Somehow she would need to escape and save him. Seeing one of the linings connecting to the buildings, she quickly ripped off one of her sleeves and threw it over the line, grabbing hold as she jumped off and glided to the other side. These doors were not locked as she ushered the emperor to escape, as he did and she would try and lead yammy and his men away from him since she was who he wanted to kill. Now, she tried to lead him away and jumped onto the rooftop removing her sword in case he came over onto her side.

Renji now went for the beast and ignored everyone else, making his way up the staircase. Soon he found Yylfordt and tackled him out the window, taking out his zanpakuto and struck him with it as the rain pelted down on them hard. He planned to kill this beast once and for all as Yylfordt let out a snarl from being struck by the blade, but he refused to fight back.
"Fight me you gruesome monster!" Renji scowled but still the Arrancar would not let up and lowered his head.
"No..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:56 am

As soon as I reached the balcony of this castle, I gasped as I watched Renji attack Yylfordt. I didn't want the worst thing to happen so I yelled at Renji trying to make him stop. I then saw that didn't work. I thought of something and called out, "Yylfordt!" I couldn't bare watching him get hurt.

Meanwhile, Mayuri lead the emperor to further safety as his guard while his soldiers fought the arrancars. There were fireworks close by for the parade that was now canceled in order to rescue and defend the emperor. The emperor was amazed that he was rescued by a woman as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:06 am

Yylfordt heard the cry of Emily recognizing her voice and saw her calling out to him.
"Emily...? You came back..." he smiled now happy but before he could say anything else was slashed in the back by Renji as he let out a loud and thunderous roar that reacted with the lightning in the sky at the same time. He now saw her, and that was enough to fight back for, to let her stay, she didn't want him to let himself get beaten up, that look in her eyes. Turning to face the soul reaper, he growled and attacked him lunging forward but the both of them began to roll off the roof as Yylfordt grabbed on tight, though Renji as he thought fell to his death grabbed onto his leg and was holding on for dear life. If renji died he would take the arrancar with him.

Lanna watched as Yammy was on her side in an instant and was attacking her with his sword, he wanted revenge and wanted to kill her and finish her off, until she saw one of the firework stands in the tower down the building as she ran across the rooftop making her way over there. Finally when reaching it she grabbed one and tried to ignite a flame, aiming it towards him as he kept coming closer each moment, until finally it let off and hit him in the gut, shooting him into the air and to god knows where. She sighed and fell to her knee's finally knowing he was gone for good, or at least for now. Now to return back down to see if the emperor made it alright as she jumped off the room to the inside and made her way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am

I gasped at what had happened. That slash on Yylfordt's back could be lethal as well. I saw that Yylfordt was hanging off of the roof and it was too far away so I couldn't reach him. Even if I tried to climb the roof, it would've been impossible. All I could do was watch in horror that Yylfordt could get killed.

Mayuri was glad to see Lanna had defeated that great brute of an arrancar. He now had regrets for not only refusing to believe in her, but also for abandonning her in the snow. He then walked over to her with guilt in his eyes as he whispered his question, "Can you ever forgive me?" Meanwhile the emperor seemed to be angry at Lanna for some reason, but he wanted to wait to tell her when he got her attention.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am

Lanna nodded when he said that but saw the angry look the emperor was giving her as she walked up to him and bowed in a forgiving way.
"I'm very sorry for what I have done. Please forgive me for my reckless behavior." she said now in a sad monotone.
She hoped she wouldn't get too harsh of a punishment.

Yylfordt now saw her trying to reach out but she couldn't get to him as he conjured up all his strength to pull himself up, unlucky for him he tried to save Renji but he fell down and that was the end for him. Pulling himself up he reached Emily finally and collapsed at her feet panting heavily.
"Why did you return?" he asked, happy she did but still in lots of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:45 am

As I helped him up, I gently laid him down on his back to relax. I was so worried now seeing him in so much pain. I heard what he had asked of me and said to him with such worry and guilt in my tone, "I couldn't let them hurt you...oh this is all my fault...if only I had gotten hear sooner." In the middle of this phrase I had wrapped my arms around his neck for a moment till I felt the guilty part of the phrase.

Mayuri was now worried as well seeing the look on the emperors face but didn't show it. The emperor then said to her seriously, "You took your fathers armor, and impersonated him. You've even destroyed my palace!" He then stopped and smiled softly when he added the finalie, "But soon the world will know...the great things you have done." Mayuri smiled seeing that everything worked out wonderfully after all.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 am

Yylfordt now held her in his arms as he was glad she came back to him after all and was actually worried for him. He held her tightly as his body then began to transform into his original form as a normal looking arrancar, his blond long hair down his back and his hollow mask on his face, with the hole in his chest and all.
"I'm back?" he couldn't believe it, how did this happen, then he looked to Emily, she must have done it, he knew now it was true love that would return him, and he knew now the truth.
"Emily..." he took her and held her in closely. "I love you." was his only words as he gently kissed her lips.

(that was so emotional writing out your part >//< it made me wanna cry!)

Lanna was expecting to get punishment but instead was not expecting what she heard as he head raised in surprise. She was speechless and stood up as she smiled and bowed once more.
"Thank you." She knew she would have to return home now that this was all over, and was given her medal as she thanked him once more then left the place to return home to show her father of the deeds she had done in his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:04 am

(wow it is .///.)

I was surprised at first when I saw him transform into this form. I then pulled away from the kiss for a moment and asked him, "Is it really you?" I needed to be sure this was true. He was wearing Yylfordt's clothes, and he did have Yylfordt's hair. I then got a closer look into his eyes and smiled in such surprise and said, "It is you."

Later that day, Mayuri thought about Lanna and what she had done. He soon began to understand why she did what she did. She was trying to keep her father from dying in war because of his age. He no longer felt betrayed and even decided to go pay her a visit.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:12 am

Later that day when she had gotten home, she had been scolded by her face, but he was glad she came back alive and even with a medal and for all her deeds she had done. He as well as she both knew it was wrong on her part, but he managed to forgive her. In the garden she heard someone had come to see her as she got up from bowing to her father to see the captain there.
"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

(God i know T_T So sad.)

He smiled knowing she recognized him as his real self by looking into his eyes. He then hugged her tightly once more and was almost speechless. But then he heard his subordinates aw'ing from behind them after they saw him back to his old self and when he kissed her. He simply growled and shoo'ed them away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:23 am

I hugged him back just as tightly. I couldn't believe that all this time this was who he really was. I rested my head on his shoulder as well since I've always felt so comfortable in his arms. I then noticed him shoo away the others and figured he just wanted to have his privacy, and with me. I then took this opportunity to quickly kiss him back since I was always shy about this sort of thing.

Mayuri only smiled and asked, "Can't a captain visit any one of his soldiers?" He then sighed and said to her, "I used to believe women weren't able to fight at all. Thank you for proving me right, Lanna." It was the first time he had ever called her by her real name.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:31 am

"I will leave you two to talk." her father said and smiled then left them as he joined his wife inside to let Lanna speak with her Captain out by herself. In most cases she would feel slightly uncomfortable being left alone out here with him, but for some reason he was different and didn't make her feel that way. She was easily able to talk to him, even with the stuff on his face and such, she didn't feel uncomfortable around him.
"I suppose." she smiled, but was glad he came. For the first time he also said her name rather than calling her by her fathers name, and was surprised he even found out her name rather than also figuring out where she lived. But she wouldn't question that.
"Please, don't thank me. I did many things wrong that can't be forgiven. Including lying to you..." She still felt guilty for this also.

Yylfordt reluctantly returned the kiss that she gave to him and then knew of something he wanted to ask, only if she came back to him. "Will you, stay here, in the castle with me? I'm aware it's asking much of you but..." he just really wished she would stay and not leave him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 am

I smiled as I remembered I used to be the one who said those last words when I asked him if he would help my father, in which he did. I then simply nodded and said, "I'll stay with you, no matter where we are." I then closed my eyes and relaxed while I was still in his arms, but I didn't fall asleep.

Mayuri saw the guilt in her eyes, but all he could do was smile at it. He saw she was good at heart after all since she could feel guilt in her heart. "You may have gone against tradition itself, but because of that, you save many lives including your fathers. So I don't believe you should feel guilty about it. In fact, you should be celebrating."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 am

Yylfordt grinned at this. He took your hand in his as he led you out of the room and would see to it you got cleaned up as he would also make sure this place was cleaned up if she was to be staying here. Now that those soul reapers were gone he had nothing to worry about for now and could relax and let things settle in. Now that she was going to live with him he also needed to ask one more question.
"And something else I needed to bring up." he didn't have anything on him at the moment but later on would find something more suitable. "Marry me?"

(Awwww sad part again! ;___; )

Lanna changed her frown into a smile. Knowing his praise was enough to change her mood around and no longer was she going to let her faults get her down.
"Celebrating?" she asked. She knew that it was a big deal that she had done all of this, but she honestly didn't require having a party be thrown of the sort. Simply just celebrate in a calm manor such as overjoycing. But now she was curious, what was his true intention of being here? Or was it simply to just thank her for her actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 am

I gasped at first surprised by this question, but then I smiled and sort of glomped before I said to him. "Of course I will, but..." I then thought about what had happened earlier. How he transformed from his released form back to his old one like that. I had to ask, "Yylfordt, what happened earlier, when you changed into this form?" I did really love him, but I needed to know the whole story before I could marry him now.

Mayuri honestly didn't know about why he came here other than to thank her for her good deeds. He then thought about and remembered his secret that she knew as well. He then asked her, "Have you told anyone else about our little secret." Our little secret actually meaning his little secret. He now figured since her secret was out it would only be fair his would be as well. "Either way, I didn't keep your secret very well, so neither should you with mine." In order to prove that, he took off his mask along with some of the makeup using a towel he brought with him.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 pm

The reason he changed back there, she asked about it and he was obliged to answer it. No longer had he needed to hide anything from her. It could be out in the open now and he could speak the truth to her.
"The curse was lifted after accepting ones true love."
He then held her even more tightly than before knowing she was true to him.

Lanna nodded her head and smiled to him.
"I have not told anyone of your secret." she spoke but for the second time she saw his true face underneath that headgear and paint as he wiped it off. Not that she wanted to admit it but he did after all have a handsome face and she wondered why he chose to hide it from people.

(hey I gotta run to the store with mayuri so I'll be back maybe in 20 minutes and get back on to reply to the other rp too. Hope you can be patient with me, see you in a bit ^__^)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:00 pm

(whoops I replied to this on my miharu account rather than my lanna. My bad, well at least you know its still me xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney/Anime Rp   Disney/Anime Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney/Anime Rp
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next