AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 am

Hey everyone, for those of you who haven't noticed my new deviations on deviantart, here's what's been going on. I've gotten so caught up in Bleach that I've decided to make an Arrancar Beauty and the Beast comic. So far I've finished the cover and the prologue of the comic and am currently working chapter 1. Here they are:

Cover:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBB-1

Prologue Page 1:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBBProloguePart1-1

Prologue Page 2:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBBProloguePart2

Prologue Page 3:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBBProloguePart3

Last edited by Emily on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Emily wrote:
Hey everyone, for those of you who haven't noticed my new deviations on deviantart, here's what's been going on. I've gotten so caught up in Bleach that I've decided to make an Arrancar Beauty and the Beast comic. So far I've finished the cover and the prologue of the comic and am currently working chapter 1. Here they are:

Cover:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBB

Prologue Page 1:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBBProloguePart1

Prologue Page 2:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBBProloguePart2

Prologue Page 3:
Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic BBBProloguePart3

Is the guy is the left hand corner of the first picture mayuri? XD Lol!
This is awesome, seriously I love it! Very Happy I wanna read more, make more chapters! >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Lol yes it is ^_^ and ty, im working on chapter 1 still but im also coloring the prologue pages at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm

hahaha nice xD
mayuri is behind me right now in fact and he's laughing at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

lol i couldn't think of anyone else who the entire village would think is a nut case sorry XD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm

He said "I'm not a nut case, I'm just nuts" xD Lol
You should make an awesome one for me of the mulan rp! Very Happy I'd love you forever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Lol I was just thinking about that while I was upstairs earlier. It would take a seriously long time though since I only draw once in a while. btw love the new avi.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Lol that would be awesome but it would be sad if it took forever! :O
and thanks, i was about to change it but I left it as this one until i find the right one i wanted to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 pm

I'll try my best, I only have 5 days and 7 more weeks of school anways and the last three days are always half days.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Hehe thanks ^^ Well whenever you want to work on it is fine with me Smile
Hows about my picture now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Even better ^_^ oh and i had just finally noticed the disney reply lol ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm

ohh lol and yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm

lol im such a multitasker, I can even focus on two rps and watch a movie at the same time, and this is a good movie too.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Lol, I'm doing two rp's, talking to this, listening to music, eating dinner, with May-May and trying to comfort my friend chris over FB! >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

wow...you've got me beat lol XD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Which normally I suck at multi tasking ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:32 pm

wow ._.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Hehe I'm getting a back massage though so that makes up for my stress of multi tasking haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 pm

cool ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Mhm ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Right now I'm pretty laxed, and kinda hungry lol
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Eat something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm

yeah just now i ate some leftovers from dinner lol
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Hehe these rp's are starting to get fun and interesting. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:07 pm

lol yup XD i don't have much time though, the only reason im still up is because of homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic   Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Beauty and the Beast Comic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next