AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Society (Anyone welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Soul Society (Anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Today was a dreadful and ugly day in the seretei, it was raining outside and there was thunder in the sky. Somehow Meno's broke into the seretei and were wandering around trying to eat the civilians. Every squad was taking their position and was ordered to take them out by the head commander himself and mobilize into divisions. The twelfth squad was already on the scene within minutes. The captain was telling them to capture it at whatever costs in order to take it in and research it since they must be exceptionally smart to be able to infiltrate the gotei 13. Lanna, being the vice captain was watching as the others got to work and stood beside her captain, but her eyes strayed to behind her when she sensed someone spiritual pressure from behind her. She saw no one when she looked, but a figure in the shadows as she wandered away from the meno's to go look for the person.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm

*I was sent to this world from the ninja world to this place called Soul Society. It was a lot different from home. At the time I was working under Gato for my own selfish reasons. I was suppose to capture a girl from this world and bring her back to have him investigate her for his mafia purposes. He liked the idea of profit and apparently this girl interested him with her powers. So it was my job to kidnap the kid. Removing my sword from my back I lured her from the shadows as she drew towards me. When she entered, I immediately got from behind her holding my sword up to her neck.*
Make no sudden movements, no sounds, do absolutely nothing but obey what I say, and no harm will come to you.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Lanna grit her teeth after she had been captured by this person. She was sure she hadn't made any moves that would get her into a trap but he caught her anyways. His sword was held to her throat as she made no quick movements to let him think she was trying to escape. She knew she was in a bit of a pinch. With the meno's running around no one would notice Lanna gone from the battle until maybe hours later. There was more important things than keeping track of every shinigami sent out. "Who are you Ryoka?" She asked. He seemed human and not from Soul Society, especially since his clothing weren't that of a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:29 am

*I didnt know what she was talking about when she talked about me being a ryoka. Probably her way of calling me another being, maybe an alien. I dont know really. I was deciding if I should tell her who I am or not, but maybe she would come quietly if i told her why i was capturing her. Better not to though. It may make her want to run away which I'm not really in the mood to chase after her. I saw on her arm a band with kanji writing saying the number 12 on it. I didnt know what it meant, but maybe it was her placement. I wasnt familiar with this world so i would be the last person anyone should ask for assistance on this place.*
My name is Zabuza Momochi. I'm one of the seven swordsman of the mist. Ive been sent to kidnap and bring you back to the ninja world back to my boss Gato. Thats all the information I can give you right now.
*I then pulled her away from this area with all these other people that wore the same clothing as her, dressed in black japanese kimono's. They had swords, but they looked nothing like ninja, more like samurai. When we got to another alley way away from the others, i turned her around to face me still holding my sword to her throat. Reaching in my pants I pulled out a small sack given to me by Gato, opening it, I tossed it's contents into the air which looked like dust, but then a gate looking door opened in the air next to us. On the other side of the door I saw the mist village, just where I needed to go*

Go through first girlie. I need to make sure you wont flee and be a good girl and obey me.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:04 am

She had never heard of this guy before but somehow he was from this other world she was unaware of. She was in the twelfth division so how did they not pick up information on a dimension called the ninja realm? Either way, maybe being kidnapped would be a good idea so she could do research secretly while there and then later on easily escape and return. For now she'd play along with it.
After being pushed through the garganta which he somehow was able to create from this bag, she was no longer in soul society but found herself in a grassy plain surrounded by lots of mist until she heard Zabuza walk through after her and saw the garganta close then disappear. She was also curious how he found her let alone knew her name. In fact, who was this guy who he was talking about? None of it fit together at all.
"Lanna. Nice to meet you...Sort of."
She looked around and saw nothing but mist, it was too foggy to be able to see into the distance or up ahead for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kurotsuchi

Shadow Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm

A girl about the age of six padded along the long hallway's of the Soul society. She looked around as the place was buzzing with people, looking around for either her mother or father. "Mommy? daddy?" she said in a soft voice wondering the hallways looking for anyone she would recognize
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 am

(In this one I'm going to be a soul reaper too for the 4th division since I'm a healer as well)

When I heard that there were menos grandes breaking in, I went outside to see what kind they were. Running outside, I saw that they were only gillians, foot soldiers to be exact. How could they have possible broken in? They lack the intelligence to even form a single strategy, and it would take strategy for them to break it, unless someone had brought them here. I must go tell my captain at once. Like Isane and Unohana, I too had a zanpaktou, but I never used it's shika or bankai because of the fact that I never even learned it's name yet, so I knew that for now I could never fight these things. For now what I had to do was find the nearest official and tell them of the theory I had come up with and fast, because if my theory was correct, we may either have a traitor on our hands, or worse, an arrancar or espada could be here as well. I was also a bit naive myself, since I planned to actually fight this arrancar or espada if I had run into them even without my shikai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society (Anyone welcome)   Soul Society (Anyone welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Society (Anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 1